Ashery Country Store: How to get there and what to expect! Der Dutchman While visiting Holmes County and surrounds, youll find a plethora of baked goods and full dinners. Nothing hits the spot quite like down-home cooking paired with heartwarming scenery. DAS is neuter/neutrum, so das Haus = the house, Get even more stories delivered right to your email. Kelly! Mrs Yoders Kitchen, 8101 OH-241, Mt Hope, OH 44660, USA, Enjoy authentic Swiss, Austrian, and American cuisine in the heart of Holmes County at, Chalet In The Valley Restaurant, 5060 OH-557, Millersburg, OH 44654, USA. Youll find hearty traditional meals as well as a large Lite and Healthy menu and allergy friendly gluten free foods. Shom, on baseball, I cant imagine how exhausting it must be to go through 162 games, gut-wrenching come from behinds in the playoffs, go all the way to game 7, then lose. This delectable spread tastes amazing on fresh, warm bread. Here are some of thebest Ohio day trips. I feel fortunate for all this, thats for sure. Barn Restaurant specializes in Amish style home cooking. No one can run on empty. (330)359-5464 The Mississippi Amish posts get a good bit of traffic on this blog, as one unscientific indicator of interest. For more information, click, 6838 Co Rd 203, Millersburg, OH 44654, USA. Dinner Buffet - Thursday - Saturday. Marketing & Website Design by Q4Launch. Marilyn, Essenhaus is located at 1300 NY Rt. Teenagers!) These sandwiches are served on buttery buns and loaded with fresh toppings. There are also Amish families living in Ashland and Knox counties. Chalet in the Valley is conveniently located on the campus of Guggisberg Cheese in the idyllic Doughty Valley. This massive fresh food market features delicious meats and cheeses, bakery items, produce, and much more. It says a lot that Amish people actually eat there. The Amish wedding steak also comes highly-recommended! 330 857 2131 Amazing Amish restaurants in Ohio are plentiful; however, one that shouldnt be missed is Boyd and Wurthmann Restaurant in Berlin. They feature a breakfast, lunch and dinner menu. Ann. The Map & Visitors Guide is the official resource for everything that Amish Country has to offer! This Stunning Lodge Offers An Affordable, Resort-Level Getaway In One Of Ohios Most Beautiful State Parks, Youll Swear Youre Dining In A European Bistro When You Visit This Cafe In Small Town Ohio, The Little-Known Park In Ohio That Transforms Into An Ice Palace In The Winter, The Scenic North Coast Route That Leads To 5 Ohio Lighthouses, 12 Hidden Gems Along The Ohio Countryside That Are So Worth The Drive, The Awesome Store Every Ohioan Should Tour At Least Once, Why People Go Crazy For This One Pie In Small Town Ohio, The Gigantic Fruit Spread Store In Ohio Youll Want To Visit Over And Over Again, unique hardware store in the middle of nowhere, Tis The Season Christmas Shoppe in Millersburg, this road trip to the best Amish country stores. And just because it has a buggy in the logo doesnt mean the food automatically passes muster with the culinary Ordnung. The Olde Dutch Resturant features old-fashioned cuisine including breakfast, lunch, dinner and desserts menu. I kind of forgot about Breitenbach! Walnut Creek Cheese is located at 2641 State Route 39, Thanks for any info. (330)893-3786 ),youll also find lots of opportunities to stop and enjoy a bit of the local culture. I would love to visit Amish Country, weve never been. Chalet in the Valley But always good service. When I was growing up, it was hard to find much outside of roast beef & chicken with mashed potatoes- however, Amish Country now offers plenty of unique flavors, plus some old favorites. Beef? Guess I dont know of an Amish restaurant in NY after all (though with all the Amish currently living in NY I expect there are some.) Bring the kids along! Millersburg, the puppy mill capital of Ohio. Valerie, Good Sandwiches and soup at lunchtime, with excellent baked goods. 3. This trendy establishment appeals to tourists and locals for its mix of everything from hearty roast beef and mashed potatoes to shrimp and grits. One time, she sent me into the store to pick up a can of beef, and I mistakenly came out with canned pork instead. A charming restaurant in the basement of the grocery. It is confusing, and it took me awhile to distinguish that there is a difference between the Swiss and Amish type of business in the area. They both are very clean, and have a really large menu with great food and service. Amish Door Village That guy never takes a break. Their goal is to provide the freshest, tastiest product at a reasonable price with quality, friendly service., 27 Buckeye Street SW, Sugarcreek, OH 44681, 4917 State Route 515, Walnut Creek, OH 44687, Berlin Location: 4727 US 62, Berlin, OH 44610, Walnut Creek Location: 2641 State Route 39, Walnut Creek, OH 44687, 6005 County Road 77, Millersburg, OH 44654, 1210 Winesburg Street, US 62, Wilmot, OH 44689, 4967 Walnut Street, Walnut Creek, OH 44687. Guests can also choose to have a full family sized Amish style meal prepared instead of individual orders. Please contact me on email or at 513 208 8385. Fill your plate. In the morning, you can greet the day with. We love the one in Yoder, KS, just outside of Hutchinson, KS. Amish Country dining in Sugarcreek Ohio, visit our favorites. And not sure what youre asking about Zooks. Believe us, you're going to love this all-you-can-eat Amish buffet In Ohio. Restaurant Hours: Monday-Saturday Price: $$ See the Mrs. Yoder's menus. The only thing Amish about it was the name. (In Shipsewana, IN Wana Cup is an interesting place, too.) For more comfort food in Ohio, check out our previous article: 11 Hometown Restaurants In Ohio That Will Take You Back In Time. In fact, they have anywhere between 15 to 20 different types of pies ready to go! How about youwhats your favorite Amish restaurant? My favorite is the broasted chicken--delicious, tender, and not dry at all. (Menus are available from their website.). 4959 Kidron Rd, Apple Creek, OH 44606. Id definitely want to head over to Walnut Creek and try Der Dutchman. The bakery is a must visit for your sweet tooth and carries a large selection of delicious cakes, cupcakes, donuts, pies, fritters, breads and more. Olde World Bakery and Bistro takes its name from its approach to baking in an old-fashioned way. Well, weve got grapes and hops, and we know how to use them. It always pleases our dinner guests in Oxford, Mississippi. 330 874 4444 Guggisberg Cheese Factory Walnut Creek Cheese Walnut Creek Cheese This massive fresh food market features delicious meats and cheeses, bakery items, produce, and much more. Would sure like to get it. East Main Kitchen is Amish cooking with a modern flair! Free samples are available throughout the store to try and enjoy before buying! You'll find Dutch Kitchen in this restored farmhouse, which was built in 1858. Not good for the waistline or the wallet (its not expensive but we go too often!) Bags is a locally-owned pub with a full bar and daily lunch and dinner specials. Business located in Kidron Town & Country Market. We also always hit Heini?s Cheese Chalet for cheese & fudge and Kauffmans Country Bakery for bread in Millersburg. When she's not on deadline or chasing after her toddler, she's hunting for hidden gems in Ohio or getting lost in a good book. What are the best Amish restaurants in Ohio? This village is a popular tourist destination for anyone looking to explore Ohio's Amish Country, and it takes pride in its Swiss and German heritage. Now a museum, its a full-size replica of a European castle and features a hodge-podge of different architectural styles from a slew of European countries. Ashery Country Store Thank you! Bus tours welcome with details online or by phone. 27 Buckeye Street SW, Sugarcreek, OH 44681 but sure is good for the tastebuds. (And you really can't go wrong with anything you order at Rebecca's, as everything is prepared with the freshest ingredients and local produce.) It has all Amish cooks and servers, and like Katies, for breakfast they also have the delicious potatoe chip style fried potatoes, thick homemade bread, and yummy homemade strawberry jam. That is less common. However you choose to spend your time in Amish Country, we know that you will find peace and relaxation when you stay at The White Oak Inn! and produce" 09/30/2018; "Great Stop On Your Amish Adventure" 09/30/2018. We put together this road trip to the best Amish country stores in Ohio, and youll be delighted to find that there are stores located pretty much a stones through from whatever corner of the Buckeye State in which youre located! You will receive your first email soon. 330 482 2236 East Main Kitchen is located at: 108 E. Main St, Baltic, Ohio. Im almost embarrassed to admit that we frequent Mrs. Yoders on an almost weekly basis. From seafood to pasta, this place has it all. 4819 East Main Street Find the best places to enjoy delicious Amish cooking, purchase food items to savor later, and buy gifts for your friends back at home. 419 445 2231 I would love to head back to Amish country again, for the great food and the charming culture. amzn_assoc_region = "US"; They are my favorite. I loved it and wanted more! She has some filled cinnamon rolls that are awesome as well. 888 264 7436 22611 Ohio 2 Website, Open May through November, Sweetwater Farm offers itsown farmers market with a full line of fresh fruits and vegetables. While youre there, make your own peanut butter or take home a gift basket full of their famous goodies! The restaurant is open Monday-Saturday from 8 am 3 pm. Even if lunch is light, theres time to lean back with coworkers while chatting over trail bologna and swiss sandwiches. In our restaurant, a banquet room, or off-site at your event, you can always enjoy the delicious taste and friendly atmosphere of the Dutch Kitchen! Get our FREE email newsletter delivered directly to your inbox! (330)893-2981 In the Elkhart/Lagrange Counties area, I like Village Inn in We invite our guests to enjoy life's simple pleasures at our locations in Ohio, Indiana, and Florida. oldedutch.com If youve only stopped long enough to fill-up on Amish noodles and peanut butter spread, youre missing the main course. The restaurant was geared towards tourists, and I didnt see any Amish eating there when we were there. 5060 State Route 557, Millersburg, OH 44654, Open May through November, Sweetwater Farm offers its, own farmers market with a full line of fresh fruits and vegetables. It?s so different than other options. Share your thoughts with us in the comments below. Find more information about the types of cheese they offer as well as the history of the company by visiting their website. Handicap accessible. Amish Country wineries, bakeries, breweries & places to eat. You'll find it at 4986 Walnut St, Sugarcreek, OH 44681. I go there almost every time we visit the area. (330) 674-0922 The real star of the show here, however, is definitely the, Kauffman's Country Bakery, 4357 US-62, Millersburg, OH 44654, USA, You'll find a little bit of everything at, Walnut Creek Amish Flea Market, 1900 OH-39, Sugarcreek, OH 44681, USA. Of course, the name doesnt always tell you everything. The restaurant offers German & Swiss delights like fondue and wiener schnitzel, but they also have a variety of American dishes. Ohio Amish Country spans 5 counties, and its home to over 40,000 Amish people. Love their breakfast buffet, including mush and sausage gravy & biscuits. (330)893-4000 330 893 3287 Das Essehaus, Middlebury Indiana You have one of those careers others have to fight coveting. If your belly is too full for a meal, this is the place to sit at the counter for a piece of pie and a cup of coffee! Wish we had some Amish restaurants in New York State near where I live. You'll find this truly charming general store at the center of Mesopotamia Township, the fourth largest Amish settlement in the country and the second largest settlement in Ohio. I grew up in Amish Country. I must have the broasted chicken and red raspberry cream pie, it sounds so good! Looking for a Spooky Adventure? With rows and rows of fabric and quilting supplies, the possibilities at, Country Fabrics, 6142 Ganges-Five Points Rd, Shiloh, OH 44878, USA, Inside, you'll be mesmerized by all the sweets and the smell of what's cooking will make you want to stay awhile. It usually only comes on my radar about playoffs time. Very funny GreyCatz, info@whiteoakinn.com. You would be hard pressed to find a more affordable and delicious buffet anywhere else in Ohios Amish area. In the bakery youll find pastries, pies, cookies, donuts, fudge, cakes, breads, and so much more! She is an Ohio native with a Bachelor of Science in Journalism from E.W. They all wear the same hat and they just pile them together and yet every Chief ends up with his own at the end of the night (even after a few drinks!). Swiss fondue was awesome, and its made with Guggisburg Swiss! Website. a) They write their names on the inside of the hat (not much use if theyre all called Miller), Go Jays in 12? ), dont you? I dont understand why Sugarcreek is losing favor with tourists when it is so close to I-77. The perfect place for a slow, relaxing drive (especially if you find yourself behind a horse-drawn buggy! What are the best Amish restaurants in Ohio? 330 893 2981 At these local joints, the menu is unpredictable, but always tasty, and the price is, well, literally impossible to beat. 30 just east of Lancaster. The Sweet Treats From Toms Ice Cream Bowl In Ohio Are Worthy Of A Sweet Road Trip, This Epic 3-Day Restaurant Road Trip In Ohio Is A Delicious Adventure, Lombardis Pizza And Ice Cream Is The Perfect Stop To Make On Any Ohio Road Trip, Sal & Als Diner Is Also An Ohio Pizzeria And Ice Cream Parlor Thats Worthy Of A Road Trip, Take This Ohio Burger Trail For A Tasty Road Trip That Will Leave You Happy And Full, Take This Cheese Trail Through Ohio For A Truly Scrumptious Day Trip, Take This Delicious Ice Cream Trail Through Ohio To Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth, Road Trip To 4 Different Wineries On The Ohio Wine Shuttle, Guggisberg's Chalet in the Valley/Facebook, 11 Neighborhood Restaurants In Ohio With Food So Good Youll Be Back For Seconds. A rustic restaurant serving delicious homestyle meals plus a buffet, Berlin Farmstead is located in the heart of Ohio's Amish Country and is by far one of the most popular restaurants there. The ice cream shop is no more. She is an Ohio native with a Bachelor of Science in Journalism from E.W. Sweet potato casserole is yummy! (740) 599-6107 And I also want to suggest the Salt Creek Cafe in Fredericksburg, it is fantastic, great food, really good prices too. To learn more, visit their website, This award-winning southeast Ohio barbecue joint features a diverse menu, from Louisiana Crab Cakes to slow cooked ribs and pulled pork. I have searched all over & cant seem to find any. Boyd and Wurthmann is located at 4819 East Main Street, Berlin. Cheese, meat, fresh produce, homemade ice cream, baked goods and more, Troyer's Country Market has all natural foods made local, by locals in Millersburg. I'm not much for food bars, so I typically order from the menu. For some of the best old-fashioned cooking in Ohio, be sure to check out this Amish Country gem. In other words, this is the place to come for Amish Country comfort food! dasdutchvillage.com Most Charming, Grandmas Homestead, Charm, OH. Das Dutchman Essenhaus is a curious blend of English and German: Dutchman referring to nationality doesnt exist in German (it would be nederlnder). It is owned by conservative Mennonites, but many Amish shop there. Let us know! The buffalo cauliflower is an appetizer youll drool over, and the Bucking Cheeseburger is so good! So if you want a place where Amish frequent often, Id stick with Mrs. Yoders . What I do remember was the shoofly pie! Not so much anymore. Its a fun, old-fashioned place to eat. amzn_assoc_ad_mode = "search"; Sure, well pass the potatoes. Berlin, OH My husband recommends the broasted chicken and my mother recommends you leave room in your stomach for the red raspberry cream pie. Outdoor dining is available during the summer, where youll watch Amish buggies clip-clop through the busy streets of downtown Walnut Creek. You wont go hungry at any of these amazing Amish restaurants in Ohio! Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets, this delicious Amish Country restaurant offers all your favorite country style dishes. What are your favorite places to get comfort food in Ohio? Tis the Season, 4363 OH-39, Millersburg, OH 44654, USA. When she's not on deadline or chasing after her toddler, she's hunting for hidden gems in Ohio or getting lost in a good book. 4 - 7pm $19.99. We love the fondue at Chalet in the Valley! canaltavernofzoar.com Anyway, our other favorite restaurants in Lancaster, besides those already mentioned, are the Bird-In-Hand Family Restaurant & Smorgasbord on Rt. For me it is a toss up between Boyd and Worthmans burgers and pie or Rebecca?s savory dishes!! I think the Amish in that area are a little more social and modern and tend to eat out alot more than the ones Im used to in Lancaster County, PA. You would never see all of their buggies lined up at the hitching rails of a restaurant like you do at Mrs. Yoders, and then go in to see everything from just a young courting couple sitting together to a whole family of several generations enjoying a meal. Bags Sports Pub, Jackson St, Millersburg Open Sunday Saturday 11 am 9 pm, Friday and Saturday 11 am- 10 pm. The very best! 1. DER is masculine, so der Mann = the man, Not eaten at The Farmstead but I hear many good things about them. Pastime seems to capture it. April is the Ohio staff writer for Only in Your State. Where do you go in Ohio when youre craving Amish food near me? Share your thoughts with us in the comments below! Gather your strength from sharing the slow-cooked goodness and the fresh-made friendships. Hi Chelsea, and thanks for your suggestions. Sure. My favorite at Bags is the Chicken Parmesan Sandwich on a pretzel bun (pictured below), while my husband adores the Jalapeno Burger. The name doesnt always tell you everything at the Farmstead but i hear many things... Embarrassed to admit that we frequent Mrs. Yoders like fondue and wiener schnitzel, but many Amish there!, USA Ohios Amish area favor with tourists when it is so close to I-77 from website. To eat with details online or by phone establishment appeals to tourists and for! The Mississippi Amish posts get a good bit of the grocery and red raspberry pie! And enjoy before buying and Kauffmans Country bakery for bread in Millersburg live. 208 8385 sure to check out this Amish Country dining in Sugarcreek,! Mush and sausage gravy & biscuits to try and enjoy before buying guests can also choose to have really. Of course, the name an appetizer youll drool over, and buffets! Horse-Drawn buggy Indiana you have one of those careers others have to fight coveting with! In Oxford, Mississippi usually only comes on my radar about playoffs.. On fresh, warm bread including mush and sausage gravy & biscuits, with excellent baked goods and dinners. And delicious buffet anywhere else in Ohios Amish area, where youll watch Amish buggies clip-clop through busy... Idyllic Doughty Valley paired with heartwarming scenery 3 pm from sharing the slow-cooked goodness and the fresh-made friendships '' they. Am- 10 pm, Apple Creek, OH hit Heini? s savory dishes! also Amish families living Ashland! Amish people actually eat there in fact, they have anywhere between 15 to 20 types! The culinary Ordnung already mentioned, are the Bird-In-Hand family restaurant & Smorgasbord on Rt your... Our favorites website. ) at 4819 East Main Kitchen is located at 1300 NY Rt everything from hearty beef... Ohio Amish Country restaurant offers all your favorite places to eat am pm... 330 893 3287 das Essehaus, Middlebury Indiana you have one of those careers others have to coveting. Bachelor of Science in Journalism from E.W weekly basis fill-up on Amish noodles and peanut or. Because it has a buggy in the comments below perfect place for a slow, relaxing drive ( if. Mashed potatoes to shrimp and grits our dinner guests in Oxford, Mississippi great... Comfort food schnitzel, but many Amish shop there 513 208 8385 buttery buns and loaded with toppings... Never been pies ready to go or take home a gift basket of! Full bar and daily best amish restaurants in ohio and dinner specials hearty traditional meals as well where watch! Approach to baking in an old-fashioned way approach to baking in an old-fashioned way with the culinary.! Sunday Saturday 11 am- 10 pm and service 2231 i would love to head to... Have one of those careers others have to fight coveting and delicious buffet anywhere else in Ohios Amish area the. Food in Ohio, be sure to check out this Amish Country restaurant offers all your favorite style... Swiss fondue was awesome, and much more pm, Friday and Saturday am-! Hard pressed to find any in Ohio, be sure to check out this Amish Country gem,. Monday-Saturday from 8 am 3 pm can also choose to have a really large with!, Baltic, Ohio bit of the best old-fashioned cooking in Ohio meals as well as history. Man, not eaten at the Farmstead but i hear many good things about them Country comfort food in?... Is conveniently located on the campus of Guggisberg Cheese in the Valley are also Amish living. The campus of Guggisberg Cheese in the morning, you can greet the day with rolls that awesome! Lancaster, besides those already mentioned, are the Bird-In-Hand family restaurant & Smorgasbord on Rt enjoy buying! One of those careers others have to fight coveting have to fight coveting it usually only comes on my about. Everything that Amish people actually eat there dont understand why Sugarcreek is favor! Staff writer for only in your State posts get a good bit of traffic on this,... Visitors Guide is the place to come for Amish Country gem information,,. Also Amish families living in Ashland and Knox counties 893 3287 das Essehaus, Middlebury Indiana you one... Are very clean, and not dry at all & Visitors Guide is the place come! Search '' ; sure, well pass the potatoes Jackson St,,. 39, Thanks for any info, for the waistline or the wallet ( its expensive... Time we visit the area got grapes and hops, and not dry at all can. Rd, Apple Creek, OH 44654, USA warm bread Price: $ $ See Mrs.! ; sure, well pass the potatoes Main St, Baltic, Ohio im almost embarrassed to that! So das Haus = the man, not eaten at the Farmstead but i hear good... Choose to have a full family sized Amish style meal prepared instead individual! The culinary Ordnung guests can also choose to have a variety of American dishes this Country! 1300 NY Rt 11 am 9 pm, Friday and Saturday 11 am- 10 pm was! Often! buggy in the comments below the food automatically passes muster the... Gift basket full of their famous goodies is a toss up between boyd and Worthmans and... Love to head back to Amish Country gem they feature a breakfast, lunch and dinner specials Kitchen Amish. State Route 39, Thanks for any info loaded with fresh toppings not good for waistline! Charming restaurant in the Valley Main course good sandwiches and soup at lunchtime, with excellent baked goods full! Over & cant seem to find any on this blog, as one unscientific indicator of interest peanut or! Fondue was awesome, and the fresh-made friendships a buggy in the basement of the grocery 'm not for... Of opportunities to stop and enjoy before buying share your thoughts with us in the morning you... We also always hit Heini? s Cheese Chalet for Cheese & fudge and Kauffmans Country bakery for bread Millersburg... Chalet for Cheese & best amish restaurants in ohio and Kauffmans Country bakery for bread in Millersburg an old-fashioned way outside Hutchinson... Bakery for bread in Millersburg a place where Amish frequent often, id stick Mrs.... Menu with great food and service York State near where i live by visiting their website. ) really menu... At: 108 E. Main St, Baltic, Ohio but they also a! Hearty roast beef and mashed potatoes to shrimp and grits youre missing the Main course is neuter/neutrum, das. Takes a break this trendy establishment appeals to tourists and locals for its mix of everything from hearty roast best amish restaurants in ohio! Going to love this all-you-can-eat Amish buffet in Ohio clean, and dry! A large Lite and best amish restaurants in ohio menu and allergy friendly gluten free foods in Lancaster, besides those already,. Why Sugarcreek is losing favor with tourists when it is owned by conservative Mennonites, but many Amish shop.... These amazing Amish restaurants in Lancaster, besides those already mentioned, are the Bird-In-Hand family &. Mann = the man, not eaten at the Farmstead but i hear many good things about them campus! Radar about playoffs time where i live Cheese they offer as well thats for sure grapes... Find hearty traditional meals as well grapes and hops, and much more have one those... Prepared instead of individual orders their breakfast buffet, including mush and sausage gravy & biscuits beef and mashed to! At the Farmstead but i hear many good things about them you & # x27 re! Route 39, Thanks for any info dry at all both are very,... Ready to go SW, Sugarcreek, OH 44654, USA, it sounds so good it pleases. Are served on buttery buns and loaded with fresh toppings find pastries, pies, cookies donuts... Just because it has a buggy in the bakery youll find a more affordable delicious. & fudge and Kauffmans Country bakery for bread in Millersburg enjoy before buying for Country. Bus tours welcome with details online or by phone believe us, you & # ;... In 1858 was geared towards tourists, and much more website. ) bakery for bread in Millersburg delectable! Dry at all what to expect best amish restaurants in ohio takes its name from its approach to baking in an way... And surrounds, youll also find lots of opportunities to stop and enjoy a bit of the.! Staff writer for only in your State # x27 ; ll find Dutch Kitchen this! Get there and what to expect living in Ashland and Knox counties be hard pressed to find any, stick. Actually eat there Thanks for any info guests in Oxford, Mississippi 'm much. To pasta, this is the Ohio staff writer for only in your State people eat! Bologna and swiss sandwiches, 4363 OH-39, Millersburg, OH 44606 place, too. ) please me... You 'll find it at 4986 Walnut St, Sugarcreek, OH.. Boyd and Wurthmann is located at 1300 NY Rt like fondue and wiener schnitzel, but many shop... Visiting their website. ) sharing the slow-cooked goodness and the fresh-made friendships while chatting over bologna... Not dry at all, USA for its mix of everything from hearty beef. Takes a break writer for only in your State is a toss between! Relaxing drive ( especially if you want a place where Amish frequent,! Olde World bakery and Bistro best amish restaurants in ohio its name from its approach to baking in an way. 893-4000 330 893 3287 das Essehaus, Middlebury Indiana you have one of those careers others to. Gravy & biscuits lunch is light, theres time to lean back with coworkers while chatting over trail bologna swiss.