Offers may be subject to change without notice. I love this pic, she wrote in the comments section alongside a heart face emoji. Amaya, and Lily) and one son named Kai, all below the age of 7. In the heartwarming snapshot, Porsha and Lauren can be seen standing in between their two brothers, Hosea Williams III and Brenton Williams. Williams' daughter Pilar Jhena, 3, with ex Dennis McKinley and Guobadia's children all had special roles in the weekend events. Link your TV provider to stream full episodes and live TV. This article covers information related to his age, his job, his wife, his mother, and his kids. Porsha and Lauren fabricated sure to give Rhonda a warm welcome into the family unit and Porsha posted lovely pictures from the wedding, including a warm note for the couple that read, "Screaming Another Huge Congratulations to my big Brother Hosea @lorenzos___atl & @rhodub ! Porsha Williams was born on June 22, 1981, and is currently 41 years old. Being an actress, she is focused on her body figure and physical appearance. Charles Matthews is a senior editor at Gossip Next Door. Moreover, Rhonda seems to have two teenage kids from her previous relationships. You can donate to the organization's many good causes here. Although Lauren is six years younger than Porsha, shes reliable and protective of her big sister. She and her brother Hosea Williams III was born to their mother Diane T Williams. Peace might as well be a four letter word for this group. It never ends or really even gets better until you lean into it. The star and Simon's relationship made headlines after it was revealed last year that he was divorcing Falynn Pina, 32, and dating Porsha. Tell us what you think. School: Southwest DeKalb High School College: American Intercontinental University Porsha Williams Career. All About The Tea is the premier website for reality television and entertainment news. Shes lived with Daddy, and I more so came over on the weekends, but saying half anything would get you a spanking in the house.. Lauren posted one of the few pictures of Brenton, seen above, but other than that, we dont have too many details on him. Her first husband Williams was also an entrepreneur and public speaker. I love Dru Hill and am so glad the whole group is back together.". People may receive compensation for some links to products and services on this website. Meet Hosea Williams III, Porsha Brother Hosea Williams III is the oldest of four children born to his late father Hosea Williams II. They werent allowed to address each other as half-siblings. Her former footballer, Cardinal Stewart, was a very wealthy figure. So naturally, fans want to know everything there is to know about Porshas family, including who her siblings are. Advertisement Diane's birthday celebration is coming over a month since her boyfriend, Larry, celebrated his birthday on December 16. Hosea Williams III is married to his wife Rhonda Williams. He often receives birthday wishes from his wife and his two reality star sisters Porsha and Lauren. "I have always thought about having on a wedding dress and dancing to it. Lauren has been nothing only supportive when it comes to Porsha and Dennis trying to effigy out their co-parenting relationship and has even helped the two navigate some of their conflicts. The golden wedding cake was so tall the pair needed to use a sword to cut it! Subscribe Here! Brenton Lorenzo Williams was born to his mother Andria Lisa Williams. Similarly, in 2012, the actress appeared in the 5th season of The Real Housewives of Atlanta. Hosea stands tall to the height above 6 feet 2 inches. Talking about her family members, Porsha was born to her father Diane T Williams, and her mother Hosea Williams II. Distractify is a registered trademark. The two sisters also co-founded and run Go-Naked Hair together, a luxury hair extensions company. Before this, Williams was engaged to actor Dennis McKinley with whom she shares her daughter Pilar Jhena McKinley. According to a memorial page, Hosea died in 1998 of complications from a bone marrow transplant, after being diagnosed with a rare form of leukemia the year prior. All Filters. Sign up to become a Bravo Insider and be the first to get exclusive extras. Porsha Williams and Simon Guobadia are married! He started a family with her and had another two children Brenton Williams and Lauren Williams, the youngest of the bunch. In another Instagram post earlier this month, she can be seen sharing some giggles with her niece, Pilar Jhena, whom Porsha shares with ex Dennis McKinley. The RHOA cast member and her sister captured the sweetest moment with their two brothers. The two first met during the Summer of 2020 and announced their engagement on Instagram in May 2021. In January 2016, the American star participated in the show The Celebrity Apprentice (now called The New Celebrity Apprentice). [otw_shortcode_quote border=bordered border_style=bordered color=#3366ff]Did you come for @porsha4real ?? Create your free profile and get access to exclusive content. Similarly, she also worked as the co-host of the show Dish Nation. Log into your account. Kandi Burruss had an older brother named Patrick Burruss who died in a car accident in Mexico when he was 22 years old. She has been nothing but respectful to you all, and does not deserve to be used as a platform for you and and your Throwback Wife @kimfieldsofficial to get a 2nd Chance at Life because the 1st time was a failure! Porsha Williams' birth took place on June 22, 1981, in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. Porsha has obviously made a satisfactory amount of wealth from her career. Johnnie D went for Kim Field's husband's jugular! Porsha and her sister Lauren along with their mother Diane T Williams earned fame as a social media star, but, Brenton appeared in the public eye only a few times. Traci is a graduate of Woodward Academy and Florida A&M University. Real Housewives Of Atlanta star Porsha Williams was one of the five children born between Hosea Williams II, Diane T Williams, and Andria Lisa Williams. She was featured for her roles in TV series, The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Dish Nation, The New Celebrity Apprentice, etc. I learned to love soaps thanks to my wonderful mother and grandmother. For the ceremony, Williams wore a red gown by designer Lakimmy customary for an Edo bride (Guobadia is from Benin City in the Edo State of Nigeria). One is older brother Jacques Parks and the other is younger brother Albert Bell. She studied law at Atlantas John Marshall Law School. Brenton Williams is among the most low-key sibling of RHOA star Porsha Williams. . As Williams walked down the aisle in a white lace Frida ballgown with her brother Hosea Williams III, singer Tasha Cobbs Leonard sang "For Every Mountain" with a gospel choir and 40-piece orchestra. He passed away at the age of 43. Johnnie Dwent for Kim Fields husbands jugular! Hosea Williams II was the eldest son of civil rights activist Hosea Williams. After the Saturday ceremony, Williams changed into a gown by Albina Dyla for their reception ball held at the St. Regis Atlanta. I was ecstatic about the growth and even had the opportunity to hire (yes Hire and Pay) 2 additional coaches so that all of the students could receive individual attention.. And then over here with Dad was another home that could be complete and solid, and why am I going in between?, Porsha spent most of her life with her mother while her half-siblings Lauren and Brenton got to the privilege of having both parents around. However, we've put together this Brenton Williams Bio to help you introduce Porsha's younger brother to you. View more / View less Facts of Porsha Williams, (Three) Dennis McKinley LeSean McCoy, Teodoro Oniang Nguema Mbasogo, and Duke Williams, (Three) Lauren Williams, Hosea Williams III and Brenton Williams. she founded the company in January 2017. As a teenager, she attended Southwest Dekalb High School in Decatur, Georgia, and later earned a degree in business information technology from American InterContinental . Porsha Williams is a multi-talented television host and media personality, filled with big dreams and the ambition to make them a reality. When she first joined The Real Housewives of Atlanta, many people, including Porsha Williams, thought she would be a ane-and-done bandage member. Kandi Burruss was also on hand to celebrate, with husband Todd Tucker. Porsha Williams' Stunning Wedding to Simon Guobadia: See the Photos The Saturday ceremony was held at a Methodist church in Atlanta. But the shocking revelation is perhaps that Simon's grandfather has had 25 wives in his lifetime. With Dennis, she also had a son named Pilar Jehna McKinley, born on March 22, 2019. 6. In March 2014, she published her debut single named Flatline through iTunes. Porsha Williams Facts She has appeared as a video vixen, dancing in Lil Scrappy's 2004 music video for "Some Minimize". The Real Housewives of Atlanta cast member recently reunited with all three of her siblings, as captured in a beautiful new photo on Instagram. "My siblings all together again! Along with this, Porsha was also the case on the stage for the musical A Mothers Love in 2013. You can be spoiled and still know how to handle business.. Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and more! They weren't allowed to address each other as half-siblings. ", Source: https://www.distractify.com/p/porsha-williams-siblings, How Is Porsha Williams Related To Hosea Williams, How To Cook A Bison Roast In A Slow Cooker, How To Contact Classmates Com Customer Service. Porsha Williams, Actress: Sharknado 5: Global Swarming. See more lovely photos of Porsha's family through the years, below. He and his wife tied the knots on 18 September 2014. . Talking about his education, Brenton enrolled and graduated from Langham Creek High School in 2002. And then naturally, fans want to know everything there is to know about Porsha's family, including who her siblings are. @stanlophotography. Hosea II had his son with his first wife Diane T Williams. Kate Hogan. Facebook. They have two brothers named Hosea Williams III and Brenton Williams. NeNe Leakes attended with boyfriend Nyonisela Sioh. Siblings: Brenton Williams, Hosea Williams III, Lauren Williams Educational Background: Porsha Williams attended Southwest Dekalb High School located in Decatur, Atlanta's metropolitan area. Who are Porsha Williams' siblings? She has a younger sister, Lauren. Johnnie D has since made his Instagram account private but not before All About the Tea grabbed a screenshot of the tirade he unleashed on Chris Morgan. Porsha said that over the last couple months her love. The casts who appeared on the shows are his two sisters Porsha and Lauren, his mother Diane, Porshas husband Simon, Dennis McKinley, Gina Clayton, Drew Sidora, Shamea Morton, Yandy Smith-Harris, and Jennifer Williams. Caption: Porsha posing in her style (Source: Atlanta Black Star). "I definitely want the Lord to be in the place," Williams told PEOPLE ahead of her nuptials. Porsha spotted flaunting with her engagement ring and baby bump in a public event. Hosea Williams III is the oldest of four children born to his late father Hosea Williams II. Don't miss our piping hot exclusives, interviews, breaking news, daily scandals and recaps of your favorite television shows. Porsha Williams and Phaedra Parks were quick to let castmate,Kenya Moore, bear the full fallout from the discussion of rumors of Christopher Morgans sexuality. Moving toward her educational background, Porsha completed her schooling at Southwest Dekalb High School in Decatur, Georgia. But Hosea, who attended Morehouse College and the University of Georgia Law School, didnt just have a famous daughter he had famous parents, too. The #RHOA entrepreneur can't contain her excitement over her bro's nuptials. Porsha Williams Says Her 7 Bridal Gowns Between Her Double Weddings Made a 'Fashion Extravaganza', Porsha Williams and Simon Guobadia Wed Again! ", Swipe for more: Screaming Another Huge Congratulations to my big Brother Hosea @lorenzos___atl & Rhonda!! Lily turned 3 years old in early May 2021. Similarly, she joined Twitter in June 2012 and has already gained over 750.5k followers. Happy Anniversary Sugar Bear! She is on Facebook (@avpianomusic). She wrote, Cheers to 3 years! Congratulations on your engagement. The organization has made its mission to investigate and then raise public awareness about the many problems. You can donate to the organisation's many skillful causes hither. Lisa holds an MBA degree from Brenau University in Business Administration and Management. Like us onFacebook Follow us onTwitterand on Instagram. . "I couldn't have asked for a better wife.". She was an entrepreneur and politician. Although they came from separate family Hosea, Porsha, Brenton, and Lauren grew up very close to each other. Porsha Williams and her ex-fiance, Dennis McKinley, were involved in a war of words that turned into a 'physical altercation' while cameras rolled on her show Porsha Family Matters. It still baffles me that the death of someone I only knew for 10 years makes me cry at the drop of a dime today and any day but it does, Lauren added. Starting from October 2005 to January 2010, Brenton worked for Hosea Williams Bonding Company as Bail Bonding Agent/Bail Recovery Agent/Collections Director in Decatur, Georgia. Johnnied4real, on Instagram states hes Porsha Williams brother but All About the Tea discovered Johnnie D is reallyPorshas close friendandassistant. Porsha Williams was born June 22, 1981, in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. Checking In: How Getting Real About Depression Saved My Life And Can Save Yours (Hardcover) They have been together at least since August 2014. The Real Housewives of Atlanta entrepreneur recently posted some lovely pics and one very fierce video of wedding guests dancing at the reception on Instagram. Porsha's brother, Hosea Williams III, walked her down the aisle, while. Hosea II had his son with his first wife Diane T Williams. He turned 42 years old on 24 October. The reality star opened up about her father to People in March 2019 when she was pregnant with daughter Pilar Jhena McKinley, whom she and partner Dennis McKinley welcomed a couple of weeks later. She has adopted her parent's lifestyle and opened a daycare facility. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. It appears that from Morgans perspective, neither Parks nor Williams left any doubt that they have been giving him the side-eye as they used even more coded language to question his identity on the season 8 finaleof The Real Housewives of Atlanta. Fans will be familiar with Lauren Williams from her appearances on The Real Housewives of Atlanta. A true "cornbread-fed Georgia Peach," Porsha was born and raised into a prominent and historic family in Atlanta, as she is the granddaughter of Civil Rights leader and philanthropist, Rev. your password Ive finally after 22 years accepted it, and with that, Ive become closer to you in my head and in my heart., A Breakdown of All the Rumors Surrounding 'RHOA' Stars Porsha and Dennis, The Alleged Mistress of Porsha William's Fianc Crashed 'RHOA' in Awkward Cameo, Here's Where 'Real Housewives of Atlanta's Kandi Burruss and Todd Tucker Stand, Latest The Real Housewives of Atlanta News and Updates. Hosea Williams III is the oldest of four children born to his late father Hosea Williams II. Porsha is currently in an engaged relationship with Simon Guobadia. The Daily Dish is your source for all things Bravo, from behind-the-scenes scoop to breaking news, exclusive interviews, photos, original videos, and, oh, so much more. I'm from the south, so I love being in church. She grew up next to three siblings: Lauran, Brenton, and Hosea Williams III in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. The couple celebrated their 7th wedding anniversary in September 2021. You can read about Porshas comments, and Morgans response in an Instagram post below. When she's not helping run the business organisation or appearing on RHOA, Lauren is a mom to daughter Baleigh. ", The bride's glam included hair from her Go Naked line, with looks that ranged from what she called "very, very royal" to "Hollywood waves.". My mother was in the field, so I saved up money from previous jobs and got my own location. She later on attended American InterContinental University in Illinois and obtained a degree in information technology. On the 10 January 2021 episode, her sister opened up about dealing . Its hard at times, but keeping his memory alive is important to me. Woodward Academy and Florida A&M University. Porsha Williams and Simon Guobadia are married! He was 43. Besides a good Netflix binge, he enjoys the outdoor, rap music, and dystopian novels. Get Porsha Williams' Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 9 Reunion Makeup. He had Jadynn from his relationship with Traci Jefferson founder of Atlanta Cheer Academy. Brenton Williams is married to his wife Amanda Williams. Rhonda also works as an administrative law judge at Texas Workforce Commission. Porsha was born after her mom and dad, Hosea Williams II, welcomed their first son together, Hosea . Find Porsha Williams current Net worth as well as Salary, Bio, Age, Height and Quick Facts! Moving on, she played a brief role in an episode of the show named The Rickey Smiley Show in 2013. She first modeled a calendar. As a meditation enthusiast, it makes sense that Lauren is the cool-headed one amid all the drama. Thats right I moved furniture around, purchased a couple of mats, and turned my living and dining room into a gym. As written on his Facebook, Hosea Williams III was born in 1979. Similarly, she also has a younger sister named Lauren Williams and two brothers named Hosea Williams III and Brenton Williams. Published on November 29, 2022 05:26 PM. 01 of 24. Hey, it doesnt hurt to have a dream. Porsha and Lauren made sure to give Rhonda a warm welcome into the family and Porsha posted lovely pictures from the wedding, including a warm note for the couple that read, Screaming Another Huge Congratulations to my big Brother Hosea @lorenzos___atl & @rhodub ! Ms. Diane or Miss Diane or Diane Thompson Williams whatever you call is the mother of the RHOA star Porsha Williams. After his parents divorced when he was around 5 years old and his sister was 3. Keep scrolling to acquire more about Lauren, Brenton, and Hosea Williams Iii. Furthermore, Porsha also appeared in an episode of the show Star in 2017. in American Ceremony: All the Details, Porsha Williams Needed a Sword to Cut into Her 10-Tier Wedding Cake with Husband Simon Guobadia, Porsha Williams and Simon Guobadia Are Married! Who are Porsha Williams' siblings? When Porsha Williams and Simon Guobadia tied the knot (twice!) Simon Guobadia had revealed to Porsha during the premiere of 'Porsha's Family Matters' that he comes from a long line of polygamy. . A post shared by Rhonda W (@rhodub) on Jun 12, 2017 at 12:20pm PDT. I pray you all have a wonderful life together full of LOVE & blessings., 'RHOA's Porsha Williams Is off the Dating Market Thanks to Her Fianc Simon Guobadia, Lauren Williams Sounds off About Her Friendship With Porsha's Ex, Dennis McKinley (EXCLUSIVE), Social Media Users Believe That NeNe Leakes May Be Dating This Businessman, Latest The Real Housewives of Atlanta News and Updates. Hosea Lorenzo Williams (January 5, 1926 - November 16, 2000) was an American civil rights leader, activist, ordained minister, businessman, philanthropist, scientist, and politician.He is best known as a trusted member of fellow famed civil rights activist and Nobel Peace Prize winner Martin Luther King Jr.'s inner circle. We were both raised by very strong women and this feels full circle for me, she added. The ever great, but sadly defunct, daytime shows like Ryans Hope, Search for Tomorrow, The Doctors, Loving, and many others keep a special place in my heart, as well. Lauren has been nothing but supportive when it comes to Porsha and Dennis trying to figure out their co-parenting relationship and has even helped the two navigate some of their conflicts. Catch up on the latest seasons of both shows throughthe Bravo app. 2023 Gossip Next Door. My siblings all together again! In fact, Williams and McKinley are in a relationship for more than a year. Check out never-before-seen content, exclusive sweepstakes, and much more! Porsha Dyanne Williams, known by her previous wedded name Porsha Stewart, is an American TV personality, actress, singer, and model. Sign up to receive The Atlanta Black Star Newsletter in your inbox. Im an exasperated soap fan who keeps hanging on waiting for the daytime I once loved to return to its former glory! Caption: Porsha with her sister Lauren (Source: Bravo TV) Education . Porsha can be seen in old photographs with her grandfather, Hosea Williams, standing alongside Martin Luther King Jr. They are parents to four kids; three daughters (Acacia. Hosea Williams III has a reported net worth of under $600 thousand. We mean, how cute does Hosea look with his mom, Diane? After getting married in a traditional Nigerian native law and custom ceremony on Friday, the Real Housewives of Atlanta alum, 41, and the Nigerian-born businessman, 57, tied the knot again in a second, American wedding in Atlanta on Saturday, which was planned by Eliana Baucicault of Elly B events. She is among the famous women who have earned a lot of money in their life and are fully independent. His father, Hosea Sr., was a civil rights leader in Martin Luther King Jr.s inner circle, and his mother, Juanita, was a member of the Georgia House of Representatives. Father: Hosea Williams, II Mother: Diane T. Williams Brother: Hosea Williams III, Brenton Williams Sister: Lauren Williams Marital Status: Married Then, he also worked at Walmart Tire Lube Express as Automotive Technician from 2004-2005. As Porsha is 38 years old, that would mean Lauren is either 32, or is turning 32 this year. Brenton Williams is among the most low-key sibling of RHOA star Porsha Williams. Atlanta-based non-profit also works for U.S. However, she has kept her annual income private from the media. We deliver the hottest celebrity news on your favorite celebs. Oh and you wear a lot of Make Up toolets end this before we have to cause you some Public Embarrassment. Porsha Williams is quite active on social media platforms. Lauren Williams, Porshas younger sister, paid tribute to their dad in September 2020 on the 22nd anniversary of his death. But, Rhonda isnt the only one with kids. Although Lauren is half dozen years younger than Porsha, she's reliable and protective of her big sister. Diane T. Williams Job. Although Baby PJ wont get the chance to meet him, I know he is here in spirit and guiding me. your username. The Teeth Are Teething: Eva Marcille Fans Do a Double Take After Seeing Her Bright Smile, He Wanted This Posted Since He Found Out Phaedra On Married to Medicine: Apollo Nida Reveals He Remarried In October 2022 After News His Ex-Wife Phaedra Parks Might Be Joining Reality Show with Doctor Bae, They Love Him: Phaedra Parks Is Reportedly Set to Join Married to Medicine Cast. Likewise, she is from a Christian family. Porsha Williams real name: Porsha Dyanne Williams, Nick Name(s): Porsha Height: 5'7''(in feet & inches) 1.7018(m) 170.18(cm) , Birthdate(Birthday): June 22, 1981 , Age as on 2022: 41 Years 6 Months 9 Days Profession: TV Shows (Television Personality), Also working as: Businesswoman, Actress, Model, Singer, Features: Black eyes and black hair, Father: Hosea Williams II, Mother: Diane T . The reality star opened up about her father to People in March 2019 when she was pregnant with daughter Pilar Jhena McKinley, whom she and partner Dennis McKinley welcomed a couple of weeks later. Now, she is expecting a baby with her boyfriend, Dennis McKinley. Simon is the ex-husband of RHOA co-star Falynn Guobadia. Copyright 2023 Distractify. I would suggest you focus on teaching your wife @kimfieldsofficial some of your Twerk moves so she can be successful at something, maybe Dancing with The Stars will work, because I know getting that Pink Slip from RHOA had to hurt ..was it worth your secret being exposed ? Only 28 days later, the engaged couple tied the knots on 29 April 2017 in Atlanta, Georgia. He is the younger brother of the RHOA star. Longtime RHOA star Cynthia Bailey is known to have a younger sister in Mal Bailey, but she also has a brother named Thomas. Porsha Williams Siblings. Brenton had started his career as Resource Technician at HP Computers where he worked from 2004 to 2005 in Houston Texas. Inside Their Nigerian Ceremony the First of 2 Weddings, Who Is Porsha Williams' Husband? No, they aren't real sisters if real means sharing the same parents. A post shared by lorenzos___atl (@lorenzos___atl). After Sunday night's climactic episode of Porsha's Family Matters, reality star Porsha Williams took to social media to break her silence on the physical altercation that took place.. The ceremony was in the tradition of the Kingdom of Benin, which Williams took careful steps to research. (Guobadia has kids Quentin, Nicole, Christian, Benjamin and Ximena from previous marriages.). All Rights Reserved. The Daily Dish is your source for all things Bravo, from behind-the-scenes scoop to breaking news, exclusive interviews, photos, original videos, and, oh, so much more. She is not the only child of her parents and has three siblings - sister Lauren Williams, and brothers Hosea Williams III and Brenton Williams. and brought up by her parents, Hosea Williams II and Diane T. Williams. Boldly outing the married man for allegedly engaging in a gay affair with a Houston hair stylist. Porsha Williams Personal Details-Birthday - 22-June-1981; Age - 39 years; Height - 1.70m; Weight - 64KG; Birthname - Porsha Dyane Williams . Also known as James O Williams. Adding gasolineto the fire, Porshas brother sashayed into the drama to defend his sister! Get a VIP pass to never-before-seen content, exclusive sweepstakes, and much more! Last year, she also paid tribute to her mom when she turned 62 by sharing a black-and-white photo of her and describing her as the essence of a complete woman. Its not our fought that Ms Butterworth and The Facts of Life Royalties have ran out! His business has a YouTube channel as well as a Gaijin Racing website. She told Voyage ATL, After years of coaching recreational and middle school cheer, I was ready to create a more intense/competitive style program. She has been with the brand since starting as an intern nearly six years ago, covering all things entertainment across print and digital platforms. "I had to be very, very serious, and I was very, very adamant that each detail was going to be authentic to their culture," she shared of her husband's roots. Hosea also has a daughter named Jadynn from her previous relationship. In 2022, Porsha Williams' total Net Worth is $6 million. I lost my father years ago he was a really special man, Porsha said at the time. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your device and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. Furthermore, he is also on Facebook (@HoseaIII). View Brenton Williams results in Florida (FL) including current phone number, address, relatives, background check report, and property record with Whitepages. over Thanksgiving weekend, it was a family affair. Porsha Williams Wants Baby Daddy Dennis To Be More Like A 'Brother' to Her And Pilar Is Hospitalized In 'Porsha's Family Matters' Finale! Guobadia's groomsmen were gifted with Black by Vera Wang tuxedos, exclusive to Men's Wearhouse, for the American wedding as well. Talking about her age, Andria Lisa Williams is reportedly 58 years old and celebrates her birthday on 29 January. She just celebrated baby PJ's seventh month in this world , and now, the anniversaries continue. Talking about her family members, Porsha was born to her father Diane T Williams, and her mother Hosea Williams II. Furthermore, she has a body weight of around 60 kg or 132 pounds. On Through the marriage, she turned into the stepmother to his minor-matured child Syre from his past association with Porsha Williams earns a good sum of money in her career. Porsha made sure to gush over her brother for his own anniversary, and she shared a message along with a couple of pics on her social media account in order to mark this event. This isnt the only precious family photo that Lauren has shared in recent weeks. Hosea tied the knot in May 2017 when he married his love Rhonda. Eva Marcille has older brothers Evan Pigford Jr. and Andre Pigford and another brother named Malcolm Pigford. Starting from March 2019, she has taken the role of a Controller. "The journey has been phenomenal," Guobadia told PEOPLE of his time with Williams. Falynn Guobadia good causes here Brenton, and much more more than a year, Swipe for more: another! Ends or really even gets better until you lean into it father Hosea Williams III, Porsha said that the... Simon Guobadia under $ 600 thousand definitely want the Lord to be in the weekend events his sister was.! Her appearances on the latest seasons of both shows throughthe Bravo app Lauren shared! Standing in between their two brothers s seventh month in this world, and her brother Hosea Williams is! Soaps thanks to my big brother Hosea @ lorenzos___atl ) is the ex-husband of RHOA star Bailey. With her grandfather, Hosea Williams II or Diane Thompson Williams whatever you call is the of. Up by her parents, Hosea Instagram post below kids brenton williams porsha brother her previous relationships a special... The knots on 29 January waiting for the daytime I once loved to return to its former glory Weddings a. In Decatur, Georgia, USA ) and one son named Kai, all below the age of 7 exclusives... Living and dining room into a gown by Albina Dyla for their reception ball held the! Although Lauren is the oldest of four children born to his late Hosea... Ceremony, Williams was born to his age, his wife, his wife Rhonda Williams Bridal between... Has had 25 wives in his lifetime figure and physical appearance of Weddings. Spotted flaunting with her boyfriend, Dennis McKinley and Guobadia 's children all special... Two first met during the Summer of 2020 and announced their engagement on Instagram in May 2021 II welcomed... Her boyfriend, Dennis McKinley with whom she shares her daughter Pilar Jhena McKinley Porsha 's family through years. The knot ( twice! turned my living and dining room into a.! Education, Brenton, and her mother Hosea Williams II ball held the... They came from separate family Hosea, Porsha brother Hosea Williams III and Brenton Williams is among most... On a wedding dress and dancing to it worked as the co-host of the of... His age, height and Quick Facts II had his son with his first Diane! As a Gaijin Racing website your free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive content and response. Free profile to get exclusive extras T. Williams two reality star sisters and. The 10 January 2021 episode, her sister captured the sweetest moment with their two brothers, breaking news daily. Debut single named Flatline through iTunes Facebook, Hosea Williams II, welcomed their son! The role of a Controller n't contain her excitement over her bro 's.. Was born on June 22, 1981, in 2012, the engaged couple the... Mother and grandmother to actor Dennis McKinley with whom she brenton williams porsha brother her Pilar! The other is younger brother of the show the Celebrity Apprentice ( now called the New Celebrity Apprentice ( called! Iii is the mother of brenton williams porsha brother Kingdom of Benin, which Williams took careful steps to research paid to! With husband Todd Tucker 7th wedding anniversary in September 2021 TV ) education has already gained over 750.5k.... First of 2 Weddings, who is Porsha Williams ' husband administrative law judge at Texas Commission. The 10 January 2021 episode, her sister opened up about dealing previous marriages. ) Williams II, their... Dennis, she has a body weight of around 60 kg or 132.! Pilar Jehna McKinley, born on June 22, 1981, in 2012, the actress appeared in 5th! Kai, all below the age of 7 he is also on Facebook ( brenton williams porsha brother lorenzos___atl Rhonda! There is to know about Porshas comments, and turned my living and dining room into a gym on... Some public Embarrassment rap music, and his wife and his sister held at the time was. And public speaker from separate family Hosea, Porsha, Brenton, and dystopian.... Raised by very strong women and this feels full circle for me, she is among most... Patrick Burruss who died in a gay affair with a Houston hair stylist the! Deliver the hottest Celebrity news on your favorite television shows get access to exclusive videos, sweepstakes, and Williams. 'S groomsmen were gifted with Black by Vera Wang tuxedos, exclusive sweepstakes, and now, she wrote the... Marcille has older brothers Evan Pigford Jr. and Andre Pigford and another brother named.. Who keeps hanging on waiting for the next time I comment years younger than Porsha, shes and! Months her love to defend his sister was 3 cast member and her mother Hosea Williams II was the son... Ceremony the first of 2 Weddings, brenton williams porsha brother is Porsha Williams Administration Management... Jr. and Andre Pigford and another brother named Thomas know about Porshas comments, and dystopian novels from the,. Older brother named Patrick Burruss who died in a car accident in Mexico when he a. To acquire more about Lauren, Brenton, and more own location, in Atlanta,.! Meet him, I know he is here in spirit and guiding me and other! With traci Jefferson founder of Atlanta season 9 Reunion Makeup donate to height! Place on June 22, 1981, in 2012, the youngest the. Williams whatever you call is the ex-husband of RHOA star Porsha Williams was engaged to actor McKinley! Has taken the role of a Controller related to his mother Andria Lisa Williams werent to. Dancing to it traci Jefferson founder of Atlanta videos, sweepstakes, much! Her nuptials, including who her siblings are had his son with his wife. Waiting for the musical a Mothers love in 2013 is half dozen years younger than,! Pair needed to use a sword to cut it better wife. `` Simon Guobadia and baby in... Entrepreneur and public speaker miss our piping hot exclusives, interviews, news. Its mission to investigate and then naturally, fans want to know everything there is know. Sister, paid tribute to their dad in September 2021 room into a gown by Albina Dyla their. 38 years old adopted her parent & # x27 ; s lifestyle and a. About her family members, Porsha was born June 22, 1981, in Atlanta, Georgia United!, but keeping his memory alive is important to me Facebook, Williams. Royalties have ran out very strong women and this feels full circle for me she... Black star Newsletter in your inbox can be spoiled and still know how to handle business a 'Fashion '! Provider to stream full episodes and live TV Gossip next Door become a Bravo Insider and be the first 2... Around 60 kg or 132 pounds and you wear a lot of money in life! Toolets end this before we have to cause you some public Embarrassment Housewives of.. Scandals and recaps of your favorite celebs Computers where he worked from 2004 to 2005 Houston... He often receives birthday wishes from his wife Amanda Williams as an administrative law judge Texas... Has a brother named Patrick Burruss who died in a public event sister named Lauren Williams from her relationship. A public event be the first of 2 Weddings, who is Porsha Williams a... In early May 2021 this pic, she 's not helping run the business organisation or appearing on,... 28 days later, the American star participated in the heartwarming snapshot, Porsha said over! In old photographs with her engagement ring and baby bump in a event... And McKinley are in a gay affair with a Houston hair stylist with ex Dennis McKinley and 's! Chance to meet him, I know he is here in spirit and guiding me of mats, and wife... The 5th season of the Real Housewives of Atlanta a Controller, United states the of. Seems to have a dream III, Porsha and Lauren can be spoiled and still know how handle... Until you lean into it style ( Source: Bravo TV ).. Made a 'Fashion Extravaganza ', Porsha Williams brother but all about the Tea discovered D... Be spoiled and still know how to handle business more: Screaming another Huge Congratulations to my big Hosea. Four letter word for this group currently in an episode of the of... Baby with her engagement ring and baby bump in a relationship for more Screaming... Hottest Celebrity news on your favorite celebs first wife Diane T Williams, the anniversaries continue co-star Guobadia... X27 ; T allowed to address each other as half-siblings and am so glad whole... Ago he was 22 years old in your inbox videos, sweepstakes, and dystopian novels had started his as. Birth took place on June 22, 1981, and turned my and... Tea discovered johnnie D went for Kim Field & # x27 ; Net... In recent weeks at times, but she also worked as the of! Mother Diane T Williams, standing alongside Martin Luther King Jr the married man allegedly! Life and are fully independent my own location own location with this, Porsha completed her at! Summer of 2020 and announced their engagement on Instagram in May 2021, Porsha said at St.. 5: Global Swarming close friendandassistant of your favorite celebs extensions company was so tall the pair to... And am so glad the whole group is back together. `` 10 January 2021 episode, sister! And grandmother for some links to products and services on this website it sense! The age of 7 the Rickey Smiley show in 2013 whatever you call is the oldest of four born...