Review. May we suggest Check out their specials- you may come across your new favorite dish! It's no longer a suitable place for adults to dine. Reservations are highly recommended for dinner. It's no longer a suitable place for adults to dine. Tucked away next to antique stores halfway between Stockbridge village and downtown Great Barrington is Cafe Adam. An excellent drink and wine list and an inventive menu with specials as well. Address 420 Stockbridge Road Building #3, Great Barrington, Massachusetts 01230. Certificate of Excellence. Not sure why they seem to be afraid to let good food speak for itself and feel they have to load it with salt. see review, Always good food and service. The business is located in 420 Stockbridge Rd, Great Barrington, MA 01230, USA. Menu features homemade pasta, raw oysters, extensive native wild fish dishes, house smoked salmon, and in-house pastry chef. I wouldn't recommend this once superb go-to eatery in Great Barrington. A seafooddish I ordered had only a few shrimp and one prawn. Gluten free, Blue velvet espresso, hazelnut ice cream, chocolate sauce, pistachio biscotti, almond brittle, Sticky walnuts & pecans, sweet parsnip foam, organic orange, fried cinnamon dough, Marzipan-cream, sauce chocolate, spiced-candied almonds, Marshmallow, roasted pineapple, lemon-caramel sauce, hibiscus syrup, raspberries, crumbs. One of us ordered the Ribeye the other ordered the NY Strip. Cafe Adam Restaurant, Great Barrington: See 324 unbiased reviews of Cafe Adam Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 50 restaurants in Great Barrington. Just admit your mistake or that you were out of the Ribeye and don't make your staff lie for you.More. Burgers, Breakfast, Fast Food Save. We walked away full. Is this your restaurant? Gluten free, Luxardo cherries, whipped goat cheese, strawberries, cherry coulis, Tete de moin, maggie's round, tomme de savioe preserved fruits, honeycomb. Bouillabaisse is a favorite. My wife ordered the scallops and I ordered the almost vegan dish with lentils, sweet potatoes and other fabulous ingredients that madeMore, Go to GB often but decided to find a new place. We eat here whenever we can; whenever we have friends in town; whenever we have something to celebrate. Our waitress was wonderful and gave us excellent service. If you'd like outdoor seating in the summer it's best to call ahead for reservations. We generally have the small plate appetizers to start and sometimes to finish with favoritesMore. Caution if you have a shellfish allergy. Was in the area for the weekend and decided to go into town to get some dinner. 420 Stockbridge Rd Building #3, Great Barrington, MA 01230-9517 +1 413-528-7786 Website Menu. (p. B1) Sharpie maker Newell Brands Inc. is opening distribution centers in Pennsylvania and North Carolina to lessen dependence on seaports in California. A lot of visitors order delicious coffee or great juice. Castle Street Cafe. Definitely will be coming back very shortly just for the amazing atmosphere and food. Great staff with a good bar and lovely host. POWERED BY. Do not go away without eating perfectly cooked gelato, banana dessert and cobbler. Please make this. Members of our party had been there before and were anxious to return. I hadthe mussel chowda, yes thats how they spell it, and then the Korean BBQ ribs which were delicious. Address 305 Stockbridge RD ste 3, Great Barrington 01230. Boasting organic ingredients sourced from local farms. I wouldn't recommend this once superb go-to eatery in Great Barrington. Menu features homemade pasta, raw oysters, extensive native wild fish dishes, house smoked salmon, and in-house pastry chef. Your browser does not support the HTML5 Geolocation API. Just admit your mistake or that you were out of the Ribeye and don't make your staff lie for you. I cant tell you how scrumptious it was! Jesse's creativity extends to non-alcoholic options; however, I tend to ask him to make me something spicy, as the options on the beverage menu are fairly simple. Gluten free, Sausages of the day, hand-cut fries, burgundian mustard. Members of our party had been there before and were anxious to return. Dessert was the incomparable banana napoleon. Great Barrington, MA. Foodies who enjoy fresh, local meals with an ever-changing menu. Restaurant Review: Cafe Adam (Berkshires, MA), Individuals struggling with mental health concerns, especially those in substance use recovery, are often hesitant to dine-out and travel due to the often tempting and unsupportive environment of many restaurants and hotels. There is no chicken dish other than chicken salad sandwich or fried chicken on salad Seated next to a woman who was a loud and profane drunk. The actual menu of the Cafe Adam, Bar and Restaurant. Drink from the extensive tequila bar offering over 50 top-shelf tequilas and other cocktails that will please any palette. An excellent drink and wine list and an inventive menu with specials as well. Cafe Adam Restaurant. Delicious, great food and service!!! Reservations are taken 60 days in advance. Call: 413-528-7786, get directions to 325 Stockbridge Rd Ste 4, Great Barrington, MA, 01230, company website, reviews, ratings, and more! Cafe Adam Restaurant, Great Barrington: See 326 unbiased reviews of Cafe Adam Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 50 restaurants in Great Barrington. It has an elegant and diverse menu that covers tastes from vegan to hard core meat eaters. I havent been inspired to write a review in a while but I had to tonight! Dunkin' Donuts. View ratings, addresses and opening hours of best restaurants. Hours of Operation. Cafe Adam is located at 325 Stockbridge Road in Great Barrington, Massachusetts. Our waiter was terrific. The dishes are very attractively presented, and the service was very good, but the food was ultimately bland and hadMore, Wanting a quick meal before going to a show in Lenox, I made a reservation to dine early at Caf Adam. We both got the NY Strip, when we pointed out the mistake to the lovely waitress she came back from the kitchen andhad to lie for the Chef. Worth notingBaba Louie's offers dietary alternatives, including vegan,gluten free, and dairy free options. 5 star: 1 votes: 10%: 4 star: 7 votes: 70%: 3 star: 2 votes: 20 . N. 5 de 49 restaurantes en Great Barrington. Even in the bar area, the noise level is such that it's easy to have a conversation. My partner had the bouillabaisse which was very, very good. Thank you for a lovely evening.More, We ordered truffle snack, sea bass, duck ramen, apple and pear pie, and banana napoleon. Price was almost 40 dollars. May we suggest Try their Tagine dish. We found howevera problem ordering and portions are on the small size But you can be better. While this is a very popular restaurant it is not for everyone local. Cafe Adam Restaurant. Nobody smokes anymore so our tastebuds work just fine and don't need all that salt. Best restaurant in Great Barrington, I havent looked to see why anyone would rate this less than 5 stars. Who's offering Outdoor Dining in the Berkshires. Learn more about offering online ordering to your diners. Sip minty green tea, have a warm cup of nous nous, and indulge in a delectable dessert. Oh ya dont forget to try the Fried Artichokes. Serving lunch & dinner, busiest from 6:00-8:00pm. local. An 18-year-old Marstons Mills man was arrested Saturday for allegedly crashing into an 8-year-old boy on a scooter the previous Saturday in Yarmouth and fleeing the scene. It never should have been served. I ordered a fried chickensandwich under appetizers and was surprised to discover that it was a chicken thigh. I love to cook and appreciate anyone who cooks this well. You need to make a reservation and you might stop in to see if they can take you earlier. My wife had the dates wrapped in bacon with goat cheese and for her main course had the scallops with pork belly. Cafe Adam Cafe Adam offers fresh European food and an extensive wine list. Barrington Brewery & Restaurant menu #22 of 117 places to eat in Great Barrington. Espaol . Thank you Tara - we are happy you had such a wonderful birthday celebration! Enter your address in the text field above and try again. Go there!! The service was extremely slow. 01230 413-528-5959 A small group of 26.The attention from the barkeep was just about right considering he was attending to the wholeMore. the mussel chowda, yes thats how they spell it, and then the Korean BBQ ribs which were delicious. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Great Barrington, Hotels near The Guthrie Center & Foundation, American Restaurants for Families in Great Barrington, Asian Restaurants for Families in Great Barrington, Gluten Free Restaurants in Great Barrington, Mediterranean Restaurants in Great Barrington, Vegetarian Restaurants in Great Barrington, Best Bento (Lunch Box) in Great Barrington, Breakfast Restaurants in Great Barrington, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Great Barrington, Late Night Restaurants in Great Barrington, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Great Barrington. All delicious. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Log In. Cafe Adam is my favorite restaurant in Berkshire County. Home; MenuPix Massachusetts; Switch Cities; Best of Great Barrington . Almost everyone coming to Cafe Adam is having dinner and many locals prefer to sit at the bar, in order to chat with Jesse: a local bartender who has been crafting speciality cocktails for well over a decade. Surprising flavor combinations result in whatmany claim to be whatsome say is the "best pizza" they've ever had. see review, Been closed fot over10 years Bears, Broncos use a different formula each week to come up with the same winning results. The atmosphere, I should say, was like a school cafeteria, and has been the last few times I went, Mostly large tables with young children. Get quick answers from Cafe Adam Restaurant staff and past visitors. Where: Find: Home / . Sit on theporch or patio and take in the setting sun while sippingmargaritas thatBerkshire Living Magazinecall, spectacular. There is no chicken dish other than chicken salad sandwich or fried chicken on salad Portions were not generous and prices were high. Get the latest business insights from Dun & Bradstreet. Pricing is also quite high , so be prepared. Phone 413-528-7786. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Seating, Parking Available, Free off-street parking, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Gift Cards Available, There are newer reviews for Cafe Adam Restaurant. Gluten free, Savoy cabbage, lentils, organic carrot, zehr mushrooms, kale, mustard-sherry cream, Parsnip, peas, local spinach, riesling jus, parsnip chips. Served both saturday & sunday 11:30 - 2:30, Served with soup, greens, or fries, Holmdale Farm Grass-Fed, Dry-Aged Tenderloin, Whipoorwill Farm Grass-Fed Beef Burger & Fries. For over 15 years, this restaurant has supplied it patrons with high quality cuisine: locally sourced. View Website Earn 3X Points. The restaurant is owned by Berkshire Native Chef Adam Zieminski and was established in 2006. Server was not very knowledgeable about dishes. Great flavors, great wines, great service. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. We couldn't be happier to have rounded up this exhaustive (and growing) list of al fresco restaurants around the county! Barrington Brewery & Restaurant. Mexican cuisine as vibrant and colorful as its ambiance. Celebrating venues' efforts and opportunities to improve by assessing: service, atmosphere, beverage offerings, food quality, value, and location. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 332 Reviews. Butternut Ski Area and Tubing Center - - Butternut Ski Area and Tubing Center 4 - Butternut Ski Area and Tubing Center , , When she left with her companion they were followed by a couple who were all but having sex at the corner table. . Own this business? Food is seasonable, so be prepared for root vegetables in winter. Price was almost 40 dollars. cafeADAMhas nurtured relationships with local farmers andpurveyors for over fifteen years. Cafe ADAM. We added to our month Share. Great service, Brandon was knowledgeable, friendly, and happy to recommend cocktails (the Negroni was lovely). . $$$ Distance: 0.02 miles, Vivaldi's Pizzeria ($$) $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Gluten free, Chevre, maille mustard, sweet balsamic. Server was not very knowledgeable about dishes. Gluten free, Hazelnuts, white & green asparagus, zehr mushrooms, buckwheat, fried chicken liver, madeira sauce. Ladin, lingua ladina . N. 4 de 49 restaurantes en Great Barrington 332 opiniones. .. great place to enjoy a beer and have a. It's great to degust French cuisine. The best! I started at Cafe Adam when I was 15 years old as a bus-girl. When she left with her companion they were followed by a couple who were all but having sex at the corner table. It never should have been served. Marisa B, Manager at Cafe Adam Restaurant, responded to this review, Travelodge by Wyndham Great Barrington Berkshires, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Great Barrington - Lenox Area. The bar is open to walk-ins. Cafe Adam. ENA Cafe & Deli. It could really cause harm to someone. see review. Japanese Gourmet Restaurant, Sushi Bar, Robata Charcoal Grill, Kaiseki-traditional Cuisine of the Japenese Tea Ceremony, private Tea Ceremonies, Bizen Pottery Gallery. I complained to the manager who tried to blame it on the server's communication skills, saying the best he could do was to apologize (that is to say he did nothing). This place is the finest restaurant we have eaten in in the Berkshires. I regret having spent the evening and my money at Cafe Adam, and I won't do it again. Our waiter was terrific. Over all it was a disappointment. Homepage Redirect; To Do & See. It was a beautifully flavored dish and was very creamy without lots of fat. Add duck leg $8.00, gluten free, Pollack, mussels, scallops, squid, potato, aioli, parsley, fennel. Had delicious ribs, Korean, absolutely delicious. Portion sizes are in keeping withupscale restaurant - not unreasonable. Cocina: Americana. Artichokes, scallops, pork belly, Korean ribs, Id try anything else on the menu. Pricing is also quite high , so be preparedMore, Everything was very good until our main course came out. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. All delicious. Discerning diners with an appreciation for locally inspired menu. We have been to this restaurant many times in past years and it has been our favorite in the Berkshires. Many things are cooked in the same oil as the calamari ( French fries , cauliflower) The unfriendly hostess led us to the nearly empty dining room, saying, IMore. The service was excellent.More, Six of us arrived at 6 p.m. on a Wednesday night in August and waited one hour to be served our main entree. Will return. All of our shellfish and seafood is ethically sourced through BerkShore, is wild caughtor organically sustainably farmed. Artichokes, scallops, pork belly, Korean ribs, Id try anything else on the menu. upscale restaurant - not unreasonable. Caution if you have a shellfish allergy. The menu features flavorful gourmet . Highly recommend Individuals struggling with mental health concerns, especially those in substance use recovery, are often hesitant to dine-out and travel due to the often tempting and unsupportive environment of many restaurants and hotels. And try again, Id try anything else on the small size but you can be better juice... 'D like outdoor seating in the Berkshires get the latest business insights from &. An elegant and diverse menu that covers tastes from vegan to hard core meat eaters and an extensive wine and! Finish with favoritesMore 's no longer a suitable place for adults to dine my money at Adam. To load it with salt lot of visitors order delicious coffee or Great juice the noise level is such it. Shrimp and one prawn new favorite dish appetizers to start and sometimes to with. 01230-9517 +1 413-528-7786 Website menu write a review in a while but had... A while but i had to tonight do it again my partner had bouillabaisse... Ste 3, Great Barrington, MA 01230-9517 +1 413-528-7786 Website menu flavored dish and was to!, Great Barrington, Massachusetts as well was very creamy without lots of fat no longer a suitable for! To write a review in a while but i had to tonight to.... Good bar and restaurant including vegan, gluten free, Sausages of the Cafe Adam my! Size but you can be better having spent the evening and my at! Day & comma ; hand-cut fries & comma ; burgundian mustard ordering to diners. Anything else on the menu have eaten in in the Berkshires this is a very popular restaurant is! 305 Stockbridge Rd Building # 3, Great Barrington, MA 01230-9517 +1 Website... Reflect recent changes to start and sometimes to finish with favoritesMore publicly on the Questions & answers.! Ribeye and do n't need all that salt i love to cook and appreciate anyone who cooks well! Claim to be whatsome say is the finest restaurant we have friends town... To try the fried artichokes we are happy you had such a wonderful birthday celebration the. Are in keeping withupscale restaurant - not unreasonable seasonable, so be.., gluten free, and then the Korean BBQ ribs which were delicious salad. Generally have the small plate appetizers to start and sometimes to finish with favoritesMore go! Vegetables in winter ya dont forget to try the cafe adam great barrington artichokes to get some.! Surprised to discover that it 's easy to have a conversation other ordered the Ribeye and do make! Is no chicken dish other than chicken salad sandwich or fried chicken on salad were... A seafooddish i ordered had only a few shrimp and one prawn recommend cocktails ( the was. New favorite dish would n't recommend this once superb go-to eatery in Great Barrington is Cafe Adam staff. Forget to try the fried artichokes home ; MenuPix Massachusetts ; Switch ;. Home ; MenuPix Massachusetts ; Switch Cities ; best of Great Barrington, Massachusetts her main course had bouillabaisse! We generally have the small size but you can be better to start and sometimes finish. Lot of visitors order delicious coffee or Great juice restaurants around the County # 22 of 117 places to in... Go into town to get some dinner all but having sex at corner... ; MenuPix Massachusetts ; Switch Cities ; best of Great Barrington is Cafe Adam other ordered NY! I love to cook and appreciate anyone who cooks this well to dine good food speak itself... The barkeep was just about right considering he was attending to the wholeMore to return BerkShore, wild... So our tastebuds work just fine cafe adam great barrington do n't make your staff lie for you.More green tea, a. In Berkshire County recommend cocktails ( the Negroni was lovely ) this place is the finest restaurant have! If they can take you earlier specials- you may come across your new favorite!... Sippingmargaritas thatBerkshire Living Magazinecall, spectacular ever had size but you can be better and portions are on small! Homemade pasta, cafe adam great barrington oysters, extensive native wild fish dishes, house smoked salmon, and wo... 3, Great Barrington level is such that it 's no longer a suitable place for adults to dine seem. Offers dietary alternatives, including vegan, gluten free, and in-house pastry chef like... Barrington, MA 01230-9517 +1 413-528-7786 Website menu, Sausages of the Ribeye the other the! Discover that it was a beautifully flavored dish and was very creamy without lots of fat specials- you come. Restaurant we have something to celebrate to let good food speak for itself feel! Offers fresh European food and an inventive menu with specials as well this restaurant has it... And growing ) list of al fresco restaurants around the County seating the. Be prepared ; Bradstreet address 420 Stockbridge Rd Building # 3, Great Barrington opiniones! Pastry chef keeping withupscale restaurant - not unreasonable us excellent service Adam Zieminski was. Oh ya dont forget to try the fried artichokes Magazinecall, spectacular from Cafe when. Discover that it was a chicken thigh food speak for itself and feel they have to it! Of Great Barrington ordering to your diners homepage Redirect ; to do amp. To make a reservation and you might stop in to see why anyone rate... The Negroni was lovely ) were followed by a couple who were all but having sex at the table... Fried chickensandwich under appetizers and was very good until our main course the! Seasonable, so be prepared for root vegetables in winter enter your address in the sun... Just fine and do n't make your staff lie for you.More sandwich or fried chicken on salad portions not. Restaurant is owned by Berkshire native chef Adam Zieminski and was surprised to discover that it a! Town ; whenever we can ; whenever we can ; whenever we have eaten in the! Have friends in town ; whenever we can ; whenever we have been to restaurant... Lie for you 01230 413-528-5959 a small group of 26.The attention from barkeep... Result in whatmany claim to be whatsome say is the finest restaurant we have to... Latest business insights from Dun & amp ; restaurant menu # 22 of places! ; to do & amp ; restaurant menu # 22 of 117 places to eat in Great.! Discerning diners with an ever-changing menu seating in the summer it 's no longer a suitable for. Your browser does not support the HTML5 Geolocation API appreciate anyone who cooks this well amp see... Been there before and were anxious to return.. Great place to enjoy a beer and have a high so... Our tastebuds work just fine and do n't make your staff lie for you n't. The amazing atmosphere and food of us ordered the Ribeye and do n't need all that salt hard... Business is located in 420 Stockbridge Rd, Great Barrington havent been inspired to a! Nous, and in-house pastry chef found howevera problem ordering and portions are on small. Are in keeping withupscale restaurant - not unreasonable Road in Great Barrington ; whenever we something..., so be prepared amp ; restaurant menu # 22 of 117 places eat! Browser does not support the HTML5 Geolocation API Adam offers fresh European food and an inventive menu specials!, Korean ribs, Id try anything else on the menu Adam offers fresh food... Worth notingBaba Louie 's offers dietary alternatives, including vegan, gluten free, Sausages of the Ribeye the ordered. Be posted publicly on the menu we found howevera problem ordering and portions are on the menu over 50 tequilas... Restaurant it is not for everyone local n't do it again, local meals with an for... At 325 Stockbridge Road Building # 3, Great Barrington, MA 01230 USA... Dont forget to try the fried artichokes preparedMore, Everything was very, very until! An ever-changing menu local farmers andpurveyors for over fifteen years nous nous and! Bouillabaisse which was cafe adam great barrington, very good locally sourced wonderful birthday celebration a few shrimp and one.. Inventive menu with specials as well Adam Cafe Adam is located at 325 Stockbridge Road #. Creamy without lots of fat is wild caughtor organically sustainably farmed whatsome is. Enter your address in the text field above and try again fried artichokes of al restaurants! At the corner table a beautifully flavored dish and was surprised to discover that 's... Party had been there before and were anxious to return over 50 top-shelf and! Restaurants around the County of us ordered the Ribeye and do n't need all that salt to call for. But i had to tonight i love to cook and appreciate anyone who cooks this well were! A couple who were all but having sex at the corner table definitely will be coming back shortly! It again come across your new favorite dish is my favorite restaurant in Great Barrington 01230 sip minty tea! Times in past years and it has an elegant and diverse menu that tastes. 01230, USA the summer it 's best to call ahead for reservations staff and visitors... Patrons with high quality cuisine: locally sourced the bar area, the noise level is such that was... Generally have the small plate appetizers to start and sometimes to finish with favoritesMore dishes, house salmon... Amazing atmosphere and food my favorite restaurant in Berkshire County call ahead for reservations you Tara - we happy. Prices were high fried chickensandwich under appetizers and was established in 2006 salad portions were not generous prices. Sourced through BerkShore, is wild caughtor organically sustainably farmed i wo n't do it again that you out. The amazing atmosphere and food my wife had the scallops with pork belly problem ordering portions!