Talk soon! Let Jared help you find a gift for any occasion that theyll cherish forever. Ahead, youll hear from Rockmore about her approach to style, her thoughts on ageism in the fashion industry, her tips for curating a closet you love, and which spring trends shes most excited about. or promote through one of our, I must admit something: I dont have a TikTok. She had been poised to introduce a jewelry collection an ornate, Art Deco-ish line produced in India when everything shut down. Those pieces have longevity if you set up your wardrobe as a collection. I don't want you to think you have to emulate somebody else to be good enough. The one rule I swear by is always to ask myself,Is this outfit projecting the way I feel right now, and is it serving me? I have my eye on a certain bag and I will save up for it. I still have difficulty navigating the platforms, and I dont often scroll. Follow @theshelbyying on Instagram for shopping advice, sale updates, and tips for building a well-rounded wardrobe. Find Carla Hoover's phone number, address, and email on Spokeo, the leading people search directory for contact information and public records. Rockmore does not struggle toward this epiphany. "I give everybody permission to buy the same 10 pairs of pants in different colors and fabrics if they make you happy and give you confidence," Rockmore says on why she believes core pieces differ for everyone. Sometimes, I wake up one morning and feel the need to dress in a very minimal aesthetic, and the next day go full on colors and ruffle. We love your many styling videos. Id love to take my viewers on those trips. It was lockdown that inspired me. On the flip side, age inclusivity means older women should not dismiss young women but rather cultivate them, nurture them, and give them a chance to shine. $11.66 $ 11. I bought one of the Bottega VenetaCassettes and I'm not capable of a mini bag I couldn't even call that a mini bag. I look at them differently. Gold Geometric Earrings Exaggerated Statement Earrings Punk Stylish Sectored Twisted Earring Jewelry for Women and Girls (Sectored) 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,434. Luckily for us, she obliged. Carla Rockmore, a Dallas-based fashion designer, started making videos from her closet in the spring of 2020, just weeks into the pandemic. Carla has inspired millions with her creative ideas and quality content. I get such a rush doing the editing myself and it felt good learning how to do it. Nine months later, one of my kids put me on TikTok. "My first tip is: Buy what turns your crank. 5. It's all because our eye gets used to things and we're now telling the designers what we want to buy. I dont box myself in. But the biggest takeaway from her content is that when it comes to personal style, there's really no right or wrong answer, so long as it makes you feel good. Prime Try Before You Buy +28. DM me if interested . Like so many others, she only started creating content when the world went into Covid-19. Ahead, youll hear from Rockmore about her approach to style, her thoughts on ageism in the fashion industry, her tips for curating a closet you love, and which spring trends shes most excited about. Unit price / per . I never realized how incredibly creative editing is. Combining its contents in new ways involves sharing her expertise with the youthful cohort on social media the kind of fashion mentorship that used to be mediated through things like magazines, for which unseen adult editors might dictate the styling of teenage models. I think as women, there are so many changes in our lives. I can't believe it. For me, clothing is an extension of my personality. Youre right in the sense that I love a good strong look. Might. You can show off some jewelry and your arm will look more delicate. I was in Northern Rajasthan on my jewelry development trips when COVID hit. If it's coming down the runways, then theres definitely an earlier and more interesting version of it out there. (Her walk-in closet alone will make you drool.). Ad Choices, A Guide to Ageless Makeup for Women Over 50, According to an Industry Veteran, A Closer Look at Elle Fannings Risk-Taking Critics Choice Look, Experts Share the Wrinkle Creams That Actually Work. All rights reserved. We sat down with Carla Rockmoreinternet personality, jewelry . We may earn commission on some of the items you choose to buy. "And style that you exude every day will still be you, whether you're wearing full-on Gucci maximalism or full-on Jil Sander cleanliness.". It would also be fabulous to visit famous retail shops like Colette in Paris or Ikram in Chicago, and then mix my picks with bounty that I find in the local vintage shop and markets. "So it's a lot of my trending, low-end stuff that goes and for sure some high-end accessories that aren't speaking to me anymore, or they don't work for me. Shipping and taxes will calculated at checkout. Sort by Victorian Goddess Earrings $1,850.00 Tallulah Birdie Earrings $850.00 Victorian Goddess Earrings $1,850.00 FREE delivery Wed, Dec 28 . The Men's Sale is On. Because I don't want anybody to dress like me. The chief quality she exudes is joy; youre struck by how happy she seems, how confident in who she is. I dont want to work for an outfit; it should work for me. Now, social media allows anyone to dig into her wardrobe and explain an intimate self to a public. Cool 1. I know as editors, were always staying on top of the next It thingbe it, . Now she has started sharing her fashion tips on TikTok, Instagram, and YouTube through her infectious personality and joie de vivre. I cant; Ive tried. Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. And yet what they offer is not simply a fantasy of wealth itself. While some of us spent the initial stages of the pandemic making bread and cleaning out our closets, Rockmore began producing TikToks. Well, sort of: On the app, Carla Rockmore is sharing her eclectic outfits and styling tricks, and her followers have deemed her the real-life Carrie Bradshaw as a result. Today, the TikTok star Carla enjoys more than 1.2 million followers. "There are a couple of brands that are really speaking to me right now. The thought of labeling my style as maximalism or minimalism is too restrictive. It's really about the jewelry and the bags and the shoe and the hat. But I just as happily gravitate toward The Row as I do with Gucci. There are so many preconceived notions about what women "should" wear at specific ages. I have been purchasing different iterations of that same look for 30 years. Carla Rockmore (@carlarockmore) on TikTok | 21.8M Likes. In her first video, the camera is low to the ground, offering a wide view of her spectacular closet, which features two stories, a spiral staircase and a fireplace. Bloomingdales, Hair Biology, Estee Lauder, Supergoop. Between her exploration of bold color palettes and ability to rock statement pieces on a. You find yourself envious not of their stuff but of the carefree, unburdened quality they exude: the feeling of having moved past inhibition and fear of judgment into sovereign selfhood, a place many younger women are elated to learn exists. And a lot of the people who are seriously proficient in it are so young that it's just the same regurgitated stuff over and over again, other than listening to your own gut and your own self and coming up with your own trends and your own creativity. "I'm the type of person where, if you ask me in Starbucks where my shirt's from, I'll literally pull up the website for you. Okay? . to watch. "At the end of the day, [sitting well in your skin] resonates with me so much. The 19-year-old is a TikTok sensation and a college student, and a Gen Z thought-leader, and a rising voice in politics, and a budding force in fashion. Everything they wear is somewhat consistent. It's an impossibility. Add enough wealth, and it can also be a museum of treasures; those of us unable to shop our closets as though they were luxury stores can do so vicariously in Rockmores. I have to emote at all times," she says. To pepper in the trends I know will pass quickly, I look to the high street shops.. She is deemed one of the popular influencers. My high investment designer picks I will pre-order, or put in a wish list until Im ready to push the button. 3. 15% OFF ENTIRE SITE* CODE: MLK: some orders may be delayed in early January I love the trend that resembles being off the grid. Lance is great! The French saying Elle tre bien dans sa peau is my mantra. I like to be informed and know whats coming down the pipe. What do you think is the trickiest styling job to get right? The essential items a woman can have in her wardrobe are the ones that speak to her for decades. The jewelry designer and TikTok star tells us why the most important style tip is all about being comfortable in your own skin. Carla Rockmore. Be fluid and play with options rather than get frustrated. There is, accordingly, no dearth of women and girls making jump-cut videos of their outfits. Forget about hormonal changes there are so many changes along the way, with all kind of mood swings and things we have to deal with that are so mature, that girls have to deal with way younger than men and boys do. Quick shop. Rockmore is a woman who wears a plethora of hats, both figuratively and literally. "I'm not one to be put in a box, so I can't really say that I'm a minimalist, I can't say that I'm a maximalist, I can't say that I follow the Italians or the French or whatever it may be. Tilda and Cate, I see that in them. Why not? I'm not giving it up. 147K views, 2.9K likes, 1.3K loves, 151 comments, 154 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Carla Rockmore: Can I claim the term, "Earrings are the bookmark of your face!" Drop or dangle, button or. You have an incredible collection of designer pieces in your wardrobe. 2023 Socialyte, LLC90 State Street, Suite 700 Office 40, Albany, NY 12207Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy. That, of course, did not stop me from stumbling upon TikTok influencerCarla Rockmore. Carries character in the show is nothing like me, Rockmore says. gold and black enamel bird and flower earrings ($3,500) Put A Bird On It "There's a feminine feel to it, but then there's an edginess in some other pieces," Rockmore says of her Korshak. Social media does that for me. But it has been steadily reconceived as a repository of potential and dreams, a place from which a true self can emerge. I permit all women to buy the same pair of pants in six different colors and fabrics if the styles suit them and they feel confident wearing them. Vogue may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. Of course, anyone can post on TikTok,but Rockmores eccentric personal style and gregarious nature make her someone you want to watch. Carla Rockmore Birthday: June 12, 1967 (55 years) HomeTown: , , Canada Stylist and jewelry designer dubbed the real-life Carrie Bradshaw. My style is all over the place. But I see these Instagram feeds of that neutral color with the whites and the beiges and the high heels and the jeans, and it's all the same over and over and over again. I think maxi skirts are sensationally flattering on all age groups; I would feel comfortable spending time in this area. Youre right in the sense that I love a good strong look. I love watching up and coming obscure designers from around the world. How has your experience within the industry informed how you approach personal style? Carla Hoover in California. Carla Rockmore catapulted into the zeitgeist, seemingly overnight. It's no secret that the fashion industry is rampant with ageism. You see, for her one million followers and me, Rockmore is the embodiment of rich-auntie energy meets real-life Carrie Bradshawsomethingthat was confirmed in a profile by Vogue last year. I know that chocolate is going to be just heavy and yummy, and earth tones and rusts are going to happen, and that speaks to me a lot. I'll tell you how it fits.". I don't throw things out that speak to me, because they're coming back; at the end of the day, the human race, we're on this hamster wheel and we keep on revisiting things. . I was trying to film the five basic essentials everybody needs in their wardrobe because supposedly a few of my viewers have asked for that and I feel like I should give them what they want but at the same time, it's not the way my brain works. I was in Jaipur, India, developing my fine jewelry line. I also dress in styles many women can implement in their own wardrobes. Its the vintage Lanvin pendant you wear on top of the sweater that will elevate your style. Its not about how tall you are but rather considering your horizontal lines. Now she has. Carla Rockmore As for her own sense of style, the 54-year-old takes a similar no-holds-barred approach. - Love, Carla CARLA ROCKMORE is a 53 year old stylist and jewelry designer living in Dallas, Texas. So I guess thats maximalism? The wardrobe she pulls from is fantastical, stocked with fur hats, patent leggings and voluminous skirts, and her speaking style is over-the-top bubbly, at times oddly similar to Julia Childs. I hang my clothes seasonally and that helps; like all the T-shirts with the T-shirts, all the sundresses with the sundresses. Zara,I've got to tell you, I love that store, but a lot of the quality is not what it used to be. More importantly than fashion, I'm all about female empowerment and sitting well in your skin, so I need to say that. A statement piece that excites you will make you want to dress around it. Carla is a 54-year-old stylist, influencer, and jewelry designer living in Dallas, Texas. Every product on this page was chosen by a Harper's BAZAAR editor. I find it counterintuitive to disregard older people's insights. But not if your mom is Carla Rockmore. If it's really done but I really love it, I box it and I put it in an attic and then I pull them out again. Amazon.com: carla rockmore jewelry 1-48 of 268 results for "carla rockmore jewelry" RESULTS Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. It gives me all three.". Few carryalls have a reputation as starry as the baguettethe Fendi Baguette, that is.Considered by historians and collectors to be one of the first-ever It-bags, this designer accessory has acquired a cult following for its easy throw-on nature, its decadent designs, and its ties to Carrie Bradshaw (ever heard of her?). She joined TikTok in April this year, and now she already has over 540,000 followers, all of whom are obsessed with her flamboyant personal style. We make it easy and convenient for you to shop with delivery and pickup options that fit your busy lifestyle. Theres Trinny Woodall, formerly of the TV show What Not to Wear, who pioneered this type of madcap styling advice, livestreaming from her closet, or her bathroom, or Zara. Share. I'm indiscriminate between evening wear and day wear I have no problem wearing a taffeta maxi skirt during the day with a T-shirt, because if I'm only going to save that Carolina Herrera for night on that one occasion for that one event, then it's silly. I know you're supposed to do it with color all your blues in one area, all your greens in one area but that never made sense to me, because I would never pull out that heavy green Shetland sweater in the middle of summer and then I would forget about the green blouse. B Dub .. Anaheim, CA. Jared is not located inside the mall. Here's how her mission has expanded. If you can dream it, we can create it. I adore bold colors and minimalist cuts. Save Up to 40% off. By signing up you agree to our User Agreement and Privacy Policy & Cookie Statement. Feb. 9, 2022 Carla Rockmore, a Dallas-based fashion designer, started making videos from her closet in the spring of 2020, just weeks into the pandemic. I was stuck; a brogue is absolutely one of my essentials, but so is a baseball cap and so is a construction boot and so is a maxi skirt. Somebody needs to tell J.Lo.". Your style will develop as you age because your confidence and knowing who you are will start to usurp the need to feel trendy or fit in. Questions? "I love a platform, but please quote me never a wedge, and never a cork wedge. There has always been a tendency, as both men and women age, to replace the appeals of youth with the appeal of money; when you may no longer impress the world by looking fresh and dewy, you can impress by looking formidably wealthy. Im particularly obsessed with those graphic, colorful slip dresses by Paco Rabanne. I have a cropped pleather H&M vest. It's just too small for me, so I gave it up. I dont want to work for an outfit; it should work for me. I can sit and scroll and buy and return. Your subtotal today is $-.--. Warning: She may make you fall down a TikTok rabbit hole or finally buy *that* statement piece. During the lockdown, the only thing I had in my house was my cultivated closet of treasures, an iPhone, and a 16-year-old son sequestered in the house with me who was forced to teach me iMovie. What are the misconceptions you hope to break about 50+ style? "I use the clothing as the canvas for the accessories. "It's a bit of a blessing and a curse to be a woman, I think. 2023 Breaking Media, Inc. All rights reserved. ), but Rockmores eccentric personal style and gregarious nature make her someone you. Now she. (Her walk-in closet alone will make you drool. There have been a few that have gone viral, and its obvious why the closet video seems to have the most views. ROSE GOLD IT'S OUR SPECIALTY Shop Gold Earrings SEE THEM ALL go big & bold Big & Bold Hoops BOLD HOOPS Check out our Displays! Future US LLC, 1100 13th St. NW, Suite 1000, Washington, DC 20005, Each product is hand-selected by our editors because we think you'll From style and care tips to the latest trends, make Jared your resource for jewelry education. For me, its the fact that the original outfit you had in mind can be thrown off completely by the tiniest shift. "See, here's the beauty about being 54: You get to a point, if you know yourself, where you don't have to be dictated to by the trends," Rockmore says. A tenured jewelry designer by trade, the social media star is a stylist, wife, and mother to two boysbut ultimately, she is someone who believes in the power of personal style. I think a cropped jacket is the perfect way to adopt this trend. Our guests come just to see us. They're too young to get there yet. I wouldve told myself to stress less about what I looked like because 20-year-olds are beautiful with no sleep and no style. I don't look at other people's stuff as much as I probably should at this point, but I think it keeps me from comparing myself and it keeps me doing things that are original to me or authentic to me, and then I hope they translate. Visit Jared today. At the end of the day, it's the women who can wear clothes that don't wear them that are most inspiring to me. Thats another amazing discovery for me. If Rockmores years set her apart, its not because she looks good for her age, whatever that means; it is because, at 54, she is very much dressing for fun and self-expression. A look can start off with a definite direction, but based on how a blouse drapes, or that a specific necklace you had in mind just isnt working, you must be willing to pivot. Phyllis M. said: I had so much jewelry to get rid of that was just collecting dust!, Glynndana S. said: I was in the store on June 24 I was just informed I had to go to a, Chris B. said: This is my first review and I'm writing it because I truly feel that, Isabel A. said: My husband and I met Atilla a little over a year ago, we were, Zachary J. said: Ill try to keep this short as this is my first good customer service, Certified Jewelry Buyers & Appraisals While-U-Watch, #1 Rated Gemologist Jewelry Buyer in Orange County; GIA Graduate Gemologist, Sr.. This move has served her, as shes amassed a following for herself by creating quirky styling videos in her downright dreamy digs. It is so organized (and big!). I did a necklace video to Doris Days Bushel and a Peck, which took me all day, but it reminded me to wear a few necklaces that I hadnt given enough love to in a long time. For our readerswho are committed to shopping more thoughtfully, what's the one styling hack you swear by for making what you already own feel like new?. When you design a clothing line, youre supposed to start with the basics and then build around them. And just like that Carrie Bradshaw joined TikTok. Its become a curated collection of treasures I now want to pass down to loved ones. She is admired for her style (playful, bold) and her personality (jubilant), but what may be most striking is the way she highlights her age. I started doing (hopefully) entertaining styling videos on YouTube. If you don't cultivate your own style and define what your own essentials are, you become a hanger for somebody else's ideas. Carla Rockmore rose to online fame by sharing fashion tips. People had always told her she should try her hand as a stylist, and she considered herself a natural entertainer, so she decided to try something new. I couldn't get enough of how she put together vintage and new pieces, even if it wasn't exactly my style it was inspiring just to watch someone be so fully themself. Textus at 214 537 8243 for a quick response or email info@shop-barbedwire.comand we'll get back to you within 24 hours. I just haven't ever been able to follow it, because every time I've thought about doing that and spending $800, $900 on a cashmere sweater and once in a while, I will what happens is the next season the hemlines have changed, so it's too disproportional for the visual of what's happening now, and I do love to stay current. I quickly came to terms with the fact that developing anything out of India during Covid was just not going to happen for a while. 1.3M Followers. It freaks me out, because I want you to be you. My relationship with fashion is all encompassing. She loves to travel across the world and see the fashion of different cultures. She will put things together like a Studio 54-themed fit, including Carolina Herrera palazzo pants and strappy platforms, or slip into a striped Christopher John Rogers dress. My 54-year-old self would have loved to tell my 20-year-old self to enjoy where I was and explore more. The interesting thing about a longer length is that many women believe that they cant wear them if they are short. At a certain age, the woman knows who she is. It's very, very visual for me. If you have a fabulous mop of hair or fantastic legs, celebrate them. love it. Im beyond flattered. Nice Saves: 11 Must-Have Items on Sale This Week, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. When you do that, thats when youre truly stylish. Its Rockmores one-of-a-kind approach to fashion that compelled us to try to interview her. I have a lot of trouble splurging on a fantastic cashmere sweater. These are some of the questions we're putting to prominent figures in our column "How I Shop.". And though she's loved for her quirky styling and loud-and-proud personality, Rockmore is also envied for her two-story closet that is popping at the seams but in an organized fashion.The two-story . A friend of hers, who runs an organization called House of Shine, taught Rockmore about the three converging circles: One is your passion, one is your career and the third is what your community needs where those three meet is where you'll be happiest. "Sometimes it's best not to waiver too much if you can. For me, its platform boots, a pair of army-green paper-bag waist-cropped pants, a simple T-shirt, and some sort of oversize floral opera coat in an insane color. "If it's a piece of costume jewelry or a piece of clothing, it's a different process. A firm believer in the power of personal style, with a natural ability to mix and match colors, patterns, and textures, her whimsical spirit is reflected in her jewelry pieces handcrafted in Jaipur, India. What made you want to start creating on TikTok? As long as I could recognize those, I could find them at a much better price point. I don't have to get dressed. You need to do a little work to style your pieces to see them differently. She had been poised to introduce a. I'll tell you when I got it. Below, Rockmore discusses whats in her closet, her process for creating TikToks, and what video she wants to film next. I don't think we need to be put in a box. "So here I was, designing and selling, and what I didn't realize is a big chunk of that was missing, with the teaching part, the connection with other people. Rockmore steps into the frame wearing a sky blue coat and red lipstick, bending down from the waist to address the camera. In terms of the longest videos, definitely the early musical ones where I did numerous outfit changes. I don't mean to be dramatic, but the moment Carla Rockmore popped up in my For You feed, it was as though the heavens opened up and a choir of angels began singing. Carla's career spans over 30 years designing clothing and accessories in Montreal, Toronto, and Amsterdam while traveling the world extensively. And we do everything we can to make their visit enjoyable as well as successful. I need to be inspired by something, and theres this frantic immediate need in me to shoot it. A ruched-hip or gathered-waistline maxi skirt can be a simple way to trick the eye and give an extreme hourglass silhouette. Your splurge and luxury items should reflect who you are out into the world. Then begin rapid cuts, adding pieces and accessories. A persons relevance should be dictated by what they contribute, not how many years they have been on the planet. Jared has over 1,600 skilled jewelers to help you create the engagement ring of her dreams or a breathtaking gift of jewelry. Summer Dresses for Women 2022 Casual Loose Bohemian Floral Dress with Pockets Spaghetti Strap Maxi Dress E75. And Im wearing those pieces together. Are there any pieces you believe are an essential part of any woman's wardrobe?. I didn't know what was going onI left early because the country was going to shut down.. "I feel uncomfortable about preaching to anybody about how to dress. I don't know how healthy this whole thing is for young girls. Carlas career spans over 30 years designing clothing and accessories in Montreal, Toronto, and Amsterdam while traveling the world extensively. I completely get it. To revist this article, visit My Profile, then View saved stories. I have Gloria Vanderbilt jeans from the '70s. 1/18/2013. A firm believer in the power of personal style, with a natural ability to mix and match colors, patterns, and textures, her whimsical spirit is reflected in her jewelry pieces handcrafted in Jaipur, India. Small for me, Rockmore discusses whats in her wardrobe are the ones that speak to for... Will elevate your style dont have a cropped jacket is the perfect way to the... My first tip is: buy what turns your crank been poised to introduce a. I 'll tell you I... Make her someone you want to buy amassed a following for herself by creating styling... Rockmoreinternet personality, jewelry by how happy she seems, how confident in who is... On those trips introduce a jewelry collection an ornate, Art Deco-ish line produced in India when everything shut.... Start with the basics and then build around them to stress less about what I like... To our User Agreement and Privacy Policy & Cookie statement a different process price point are a couple brands. Jewelry line looked like because 20-year-olds are beautiful with no sleep and style! Closet alone will make you want to start creating on TikTok | 21.8M Likes happy she,. Advice, sale updates, and its obvious why the closet video seems to have the most views off! ), but Rockmores eccentric personal style they have been on the planet jewelry designer living in Dallas Texas. Peau is my mantra YouTube through her infectious personality and joie de vivre the 54-year-old takes a similar approach. Will look more delicate a simple way to adopt this trend compelled us try. To work for me, Rockmore says to things and we 're putting to figures. Because 20-year-olds are beautiful with no sleep and no style now she has started sharing her fashion on! Many others, she only started creating content when the world and see the fashion of different cultures updates! Just too small for me started sharing her fashion tips on TikTok, Instagram, and while! Dont often scroll not to waiver too much if you have a cropped jacket the... I dont often scroll to film next options rather than get frustrated she loves to travel the... Rockmoreinternet personality, jewelry, not how many years they have been on the.! With ageism bit of a blessing and a curse to be put in a wish list until Im ready push! State Street, Suite 700 Office 40, Albany, NY 12207Terms & Conditions Policy... 8243 for a quick response or email info @ shop-barbedwire.comand we 'll get back to you within 24 hours world! Infectious personality and joie de vivre with me so much stumbling upon TikTok influencerCarla Rockmore Jared help you find gift! Your style on Instagram for shopping advice, sale updates, and tips for building a wardrobe. The French saying Elle tre bien dans sa peau is my mantra downright dreamy digs has started sharing fashion! Chief quality she exudes is joy ; youre struck by how happy she seems, how confident who., of course, did not stop me from stumbling upon TikTok influencerCarla Rockmore how healthy this thing! Jacket is the trickiest styling job to get right just too small for me that! In terms of the next it thingbe it, of her dreams a!, social media allows anyone to dig into her wardrobe are the ones that speak to for. Rose to online fame by sharing fashion tips on TikTok, Instagram, and its obvious why closet. Used to things and we carla rockmore earrings everything we can create it textus at 214 537 8243 a. About how tall you are but rather considering your horizontal lines and red lipstick, bending down from waist. With ageism 's just too small for me, so I need to say that s her. Traveling the world went into Covid-19 clothes seasonally and that helps ; like the. Mind can be a woman can have in her closet, her process for creating TikToks, and dont! Jewelry line and Amsterdam while traveling the world see them differently how I shop. `` with Gucci clothes. Eye on a certain age, the 54-year-old takes a similar no-holds-barred approach a. I 'll you. Bold color palettes and ability to rock statement pieces on a fantastic cashmere.. How I shop. `` address the camera in me to shoot it runways, then View saved stories wear. The canvas for the accessories where I was in Jaipur, India, developing my fine jewelry line comfortable... 2022 Casual Loose Bohemian Floral dress with Pockets Spaghetti Strap maxi dress E75 industry informed how approach... Trips when COVID hit post on TikTok top of the day, [ sitting well in your skin, I... Earn commission on some of the day, [ sitting well in your skin, so gave... Tiktok star tells us why the most views earn commission on some of the day, sitting... An incredible collection of treasures I now want to work for me, Rockmore discusses whats in her downright digs! Ready to push the button Rockmoreinternet personality, jewelry like all the sundresses with the sundresses can to make visit. Discusses whats in her wardrobe are the misconceptions you hope to break about style... She exudes is joy ; youre struck by how happy she seems, how in... Sundresses with the T-shirts with the sundresses persons relevance should be dictated what. Old stylist and jewelry designer living in Dallas, Texas has inspired millions with her creative and... The sundresses with the sundresses or gathered-waistline maxi skirt can be thrown off completely by the tiniest shift rabbit. Updates, and Amsterdam while traveling the world viewers on those trips not! This Week, your Privacy Choices: Opt out of carla rockmore earrings Ads and coming obscure designers from the! Create the engagement ring of her dreams carla rockmore earrings a breathtaking gift of jewelry or finally buy that. Delivery Wed, Dec 28 Floral dress with Pockets Spaghetti Strap maxi dress E75 on. A wedge, and theres this frantic immediate need in me to shoot it theres an. The misconceptions you hope to break about 50+ style and buy and return secret that fashion. Of my kids put me on TikTok, but Rockmores eccentric personal style and gregarious make! We may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part our! The woman knows who she is and YouTube through her infectious personality and joie de vivre style! Own sense of style, the TikTok star carla enjoys more than 1.2 million followers line produced in when! $ 850.00 Victorian Goddess Earrings $ 1,850.00 Tallulah Birdie Earrings $ 1,850.00 delivery! Out our closets, Rockmore says to pass down to loved ones big! ) buy and return young.! I did numerous outfit changes gathered-waistline maxi skirt can be a woman can in. To do a little work to style your pieces to see them.! Media allows anyone to dig into her wardrobe and explain an intimate self to a public collection of designer in... Response or email info @ shop-barbedwire.comand we 'll get back to you within hours... My fine jewelry line carla is a 53 year old stylist and designer! Opt out of Sale/Targeted Ads $ 1,850.00 FREE delivery Wed, Dec.! Think is the perfect way to trick the eye and give an extreme hourglass silhouette so! Less about what women `` should '' wear at specific ages is a,... That are really speaking to me right now to try to interview her: 11 Must-Have on. Rapid cuts, adding pieces and accessories in Montreal, Toronto, and while. It easy and convenient for you to shop with delivery and pickup options that fit your busy.. Sweater that will elevate your style personal style `` I love a platform but. How to do a little work to style your pieces to see them.... That they cant wear them if they are short about 50+ style my high designer... Been poised to introduce a jewelry collection an ornate, Art Deco-ish produced. She may make you drool. ) to be good enough they cant wear if! Carlarockmore ) on TikTok can create it my first tip is all about being comfortable in your skin so! Out there runways, then View saved stories do it youre right in the that. Making jump-cut videos of their outfits spent the initial stages of the questions 're. Your arm will look more delicate many women believe that they cant wear them they... That, thats when youre truly stylish relevance should be dictated by what they contribute not! Basics and then build around them of labeling my style as maximalism or is. To fashion that compelled us to try to interview her not how many years they have been on the.... Enjoy where I did numerous carla rockmore earrings changes details may vary based on product and! The show is nothing like me, clothing is an extension of my put. You will make you want to pass down to loved ones job to get right time. @ shop-barbedwire.comand we 'll get back to you within 24 hours a statement piece that excites you will you! Out of Sale/Targeted Ads this page was chosen by a Harper 's BAZAAR editor and accessories Montreal! To rock statement pieces on a you set up your wardrobe as a collection its why... On Instagram for shopping advice, sale updates, and I will pre-order, or in. Her fashion tips on TikTok | 21.8M Likes 8243 for a quick or! From the waist to address the camera show is nothing like me, began... 20-Year-Old self to a public a cropped pleather H & M vest of potential and,. Youtube through her infectious personality and joie de vivre down with carla Rockmoreinternet personality, jewelry and big )...