He notices how hes so keen on Midgard. I'll add more characters tags as it progress, Not Avengers: Age of Ultron (Movie) Compliant, Not Captain America: Civil War (Movie) Compliant, identity vs role confusion plays a significant part for Peter, I killed some parents off for the first two chapters. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (9), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (6), Loki (Marvel)/Original Female Character(s) (3), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (6), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Sylvie (Loki TV)/Original Female Character(s), Not Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie) Compliant, Mention of the set pictures of the season 2, Abandoned Work - Unfinished and Discontinued, Captain Loki of Britain, and Prince of Asgard, Carol Danvers (Marvel) [briefly mentioned], Odin's actually not a bad parent in this one, Loki. Annually celebrated on All Hallows' Eve, it is a night of mystery and magic, wonder and witchcraft, euphoria and enchantment. However, when a small, scared black ball of fur literally runs into him his life changes dramatically for the better. Stuck within his own mind he wants to escape and strangle Loki with his bare hands but at the same time he wants to help the broken god. Loki simply wants someone to listen. "Welcome home, darling," he said. It was the one that needed to be finished. Loki was never taken by Odin, instead he was raised by Laufey and his second-wife Farbauti; he was raised with the fate of his world and his family resting on his shoulders. Bucky couldn't even give Sam a look, as more guilt covered his face. She was told that their parents dropped her off on the steps of a shabby run-down orphanage and never looked back. Soon the world changes again as Loki doesnt change with the world, the world changes with Loki. On board the Statesman, Thor and Loki take a new step in their relationship but they don't expect it to have the concequences it ends up having. Bucky gave you a smirk as he left to claim the other bed. And if that meant washing scratched up dishes and scrubbing old blood from the tile grout at Sister Margarets School for Wayward Girls, then so be it. After being wounded on Svartalfheim Loki is rushed to Midgard by his brother in the hope that the Avengers can help save him. Please consider turning it on! The second best. A possible scene that fits the Thor Will Return at the end of Thor: Love & Thunder without having to make a whole other movie. Follows the first Thor movie and the first Avengers. Quand Loki l'achte, l'archer est persuad qu'il va se venger. Unfortunately, when he reaches Midgard - the one place Odin would never think to look - Loki is kidnapped by HYDRA. "And we have snacks over there if you're hungry," Steve finished. By this time Nat had walked back to the group, joining the awkward stare session that was happening between Bucky and the others. And when history begins to repeat itself, he doesnt know if he will be able to protect his son any longer. Reader is raising her twins in New Asgard, the sons of Loki. "What?!" Sigyn lived on the streets until the Queen chose to personally mentor her. Oh well, time to take the future into his own hands- oh, hey there's Loki, maybe he could prevent him from ending up in Thanos' hands. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10. Will he succeed? With it being embroidered with the name: Peter. Yeah and this isnt one of them. Clint scowls. Loki y Tony han sido una pareja estable durante todo un ao. Afterwards, as they begin to rebuild, more things come to light. Steve hugged him tight, whispering sweet nothings into his ear. Tensions and frustrations lead Frigga to suggest Loki take a vacation for a few years, and he decides that Midgard would be the perfect place to lay low from expectations. Really good if you want something in between evil and fragile loki. But he knew there was no getting out of the home until December 17th, when he turned eighteen, and was legally allowed out of the foster-home where Odin was being paid to house Loki. However, not everything is perfect and they will face many challenges. Tony is also scared. Until Thor had to keep growing without Loki after Thanos and Loki had to mature out of the Sacred Timeline. However his violence at being unable to speak in his defense causes Odin to turn him into a child. Clint had been walking the streets of New York and took a back road to get back to the tower quicker when he stumbled across a junkyard. Loki is returned to Asgard to face Odin's punishment. (A common crossover I decide to make filled with one of my favorite tropes that involve an unknown child roaming in the world, the child discovering the truth first, the child keeping the truth hidden, and the respective parent searching for that said child.). Will they finally get their happy ending? He looked at the group during the last part, and the others nodded in reply. He finds himself lost in another world that he struggles to escape from. Broken, an avengers fanfic | FanFiction It was supposed to be a simple mission. Now theres a Norse god in his penthouse threatening him and Earth, but those eyes are familiar and theres something seriously wrong happening. He is a god after all, and whats a god without power? tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (199), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (102), Loki (Marvel)/Original Female Character(s) (48), Snap Back to the Past AKA the Infinity Stones Decide to Adopt Tony Stark, Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, Tony Stark Acting as Harley Keener's Parental Figure, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Not Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie) Compliant, Michelle Jones/Original Female Character(s), Loki (Marvel) & Original Female Character(s), Thor (Marvel) & Original Female Character(s), Peter Parker & Original Female Character(s), Bucky Barnes & Winter Soldier are Different Personalities, Loki (Marvel)/Original Child Character(s), Martinsson | Jan Martinsson | Magnus Martinsson, one sided-Steve Rogers/James "Bucky" Barnes, Mute Severus Snape - at least at the beginning. Please consider turning it on! She begins working on missions for the organization and eventually will meet Steve Rogers. If you couldn't tell by the synopsis this story is EXTREMELY au, with a lot of background context I may eventually write up a prequel for. Finnley doesn't think that their life could get any worse. Plus Thor being protective of his nephew. So, seeking out a new purpose and guaranteed safety, he pulls a stunt he knows is bound to draw attention. As his daughter grows, she will interact with his allies and enemies and eventually go through the same journey as her father. (Loki TV), when its only been a few weeks for you since you attacked, Not Avengers: Age of Ultron (Movie) Compliant, If the substance is acidic you do NOT ingest it, says the coward, No beta i am filled with rage and homosexuality, sorry that this is the first fic in weeks ive updated lol, Cant stop thinking about the ending to this, fic about loki having the time of his life, crack treated seriously I say to myself, can be read as slash but this is more intended to be a friendship thing, the author doesn't know what they are doing. But when their strangest ally and agent, Loki, fast realizes he knows more about what's going on than he ever wanted to admit, the investigation takes a dark turn into understanding not only the history of the cursed region, but the birth of Chaos itself. He attempted to steal the casket of ancient winters, met and somehow fell into a blood-brotherhood with an arrogant aesir prince, was banished to Midgardr only to befriend America's star-spangled savior, discovered a mind-shattering secret regarding his parentage, and then found himself falling into the void, taken in by Sanctuary. When an unexpected enemy emerges that threatens global safety and security, Nick Fury, Director of the international peacekeeping agency known as S.H.I.E.L.D., finds himself in need of a team to pull the world back from the brink of disaster. At the moment of his victory though, the Norns visit him with a prophecy and a warning about a small Jotunn baby, lying alone in a nearby temple. She believes that there is much more to the raven-haired greasy god than he lets on, and she is right. Maybe the strange man with the strange magic like her mother described in her journal could offer some insight. Loki left Asgard quite a bit before Thor's coronation. Went for the Moon Landing is useful to read first, but not necessary. - One Shot -, It Should Have Been Clint And It Was In This AU, I Still Fall For You (Like Suns Do For Skies), Canon Divergence - Post-Avengers: Endgame (Movie), At this point I'm just tagging whatever comes up, So I fixed the canon with my grubby gay hands, let us sew each other's eyes shut so that we live purely in the shadow of our hearts, This is a canon complaint because I wish Nat and Wanda ended up together, Also a complaint because Wanda should have been Jewish and Romani, I think I deserved Nat surviving to see her family, The Black Widow Road Trip Fic You Didnt Know You Needed, The Black Widow Fics You Didnt Know You Needed, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier (TV) Trailers, Steve Rogers & Natasha Romanov Friendship, Peter Parker and Morgan Stark Against The Universe, Peter Parker & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe), Pepper Potts & Morgan Stark (Marvel Cinematic Universe) & Tony Stark, peter and morgan said fuck Dr. In another universe it's an adult Severus, who dies by the attack of the Dark Lord and his snake.When a young Severus gets attacked and is dying while he is also pregnant, the soul stone knows it's time to send him to the other universe, where he would finally be reunited with his mother. Yelena threw her hands up as she attempted to hit the high note. After the Battle of New York, everyone expects the Tesseract to be taken back to Asgard, along with Loki, the perpetrator of the battle and the reason for the loss of so many lives. Clint comes back and now none of my runs get out of whomps. I'm using Odinson for Odin and friggers last name because it just works better for me.Loki is only four.The avengers are 15 so high school au, TWDrugsPhysically abuseSexual abuseUnderage drinkingFamily lossChild neglectionExperment without permissionChild soldierDepressionSuicidal thoughtsSelf harmSuicidal intentionsGriefEating disorder. Loki gets sent on a mission to Earth in 1940 to retrieve the tesseract. Don't Like, Don't Read, you know the drill. They instead send him to the Red Room, their sister ally, due to his pretty face and ability to lie and manipulate with ease. Her first stop? To protect his much younger brother from Odin's wrath, Thor takes Loki to the Avengers for protection. Stuck within his own mind he wants to escape and strangle Loki with his bare hands but at the same time he wants to help the broken god. ----Please mind the tags. Posts about thorki written by Kui Han. Im here to create content for my fellow male marvel enthusiasts who are heterosexual and prefer a female interest lean. Now, their relationship takes a turn with unexpected news. Agent Loki Smith was so completely unlike anyone else, and he drew Tony in like a moth to a flame. They instead send him to the Red Room, their sister ally, due to his pretty face and ability to lie and manipulate with ease. Tired, exhausted, tortured and brainwashed, Loki arrived on Earth on orders of The Mad Titan. Their life finally seems to be starting to take a turn for the better when they get a personal internship with none other than Tony Stark himself along with the resident nerd, Peter Parker. Are there any fics where Clint after waking up defends Loki? Whilst Thor is on Asgard in an attempt to get Loki pardened, after it is dicovered that he was controlled by Thanos, Loki attempts to rebuilt himself and achieve his childhood dreams. It's such a lovely day, we should pocket the sunshine. In October 2023 Tony Stark says I am Iron Man and snaps his fingers before he dies. He was in a coffee shop in London with his good friend, Steve. After losing his family and being punished at the hands of the chitari Loki was broken. Nat wants a repeat of her kiss with Steve: only for real this time. "There's a lot to fill you in on," Steve said, "But our first priority is just to get you home and make sure you're ok.". Director Fury is at his desk as shed expected he would be, staring at Loki appraisingly without sparing a glance for her. Im afraid I dont have much time, I have to return to Asgard. more might be added if I forgot something just now, Non-Traditional Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics, the author projects their christmas hatred onto loki, Loki and Tony Stark and Bruce Wayne are wine moms, Likely going to have fandoms added in the future, The author wrote this instead of doing their homework, Tony Stark Acting as Peter Parker's Parental Figure, A Long List of Titles ( Mainly Just To Intimidate ), Alexei Shostakov | Alexi Shostakov/Melina Vostokoff, Bellatrix Black Lestrange/Rodolphus Lestrange, Book 1: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, including dumbles cause i like grindledore, Male POV Reader X Marvel Oneshots and Scenarios, About A Fallen Prince And A Dysfunctional Hero. After the Snap, only one thing really seems to stay the same as it was before. Unfortunately, when he reaches Midgard - the one place Odin would never think to look - Loki is kidnapped by HYDRA. Prepare yourself for funny, romantic, adventurous scenes with Loki as the "househusband"! You know, I wish there was a way that I could let him knowthat we won, Natasha looked over at Wanda, smiling sadly. Tony Stark, Bruce Wayne, and Leila Silver. Meanwhile, James Buchanan Barnes is struggling to come to terms with his new life as Captain America's mentally ill friend. "Captain Rogers, hope you're ready for the next mission of your life," says the one eyed man. Physically hes. !!! NOTE: Definitely an Avenger's fic as much as a Loki one. We start off with his stay in the Red Room. Their father was a mere legend.Hidden by their mother, they live as any other mortal, with no interactions with SHIELD.Until it is uncovered their father is alive, he must sacrifice his life to save his children.As they are his cosmic mistakes. But then one night, his skin turned blue. "What?!" This story is from my wattpad account ^.^ so you can also find it there. Between the drama, teen romance, the stress of school life, bullies, disobedience, fights, heroic acts and a very real alien threat, Loki and Amelia are about to find out that teenagers are everything but simple. Chapter 21: Some Loki-Reader Bonding Time, Chapter 34: No Such Thing As a Quiet Month, Chapter 36: [Insert Title I'll Think of Tomorrow When I'm Not Tired], Chapter 42: [Insert Another Title I'm Too Tired To Think Of]. Like maybe he noticed something off or that Loki wasn't in control and tells the others? Elon Musk, The ultimate action-packed science and technology magazine bursting with exciting information about the universe, Subscribe today for our Black Frida offer - Save up to 50%, Engaging articles, amazing illustrations & exclusive interviews, Issues delivered straight to your door or device. Watch The Avengers: Loki Uses Scepter To Mind Control Clint and Dr. Selvig Video!The Avengers, also known as Marvel's The Avengers and Avengers Assemble, is . Trying to make his boss happy. Vengeance vs. forgiveness. All characters (except OCs) belong to Marvel and Disney. He is a better king than a parent. Two: Loki knows none of this. They grow closer, build a new life, and find happiness in each other. Tony is also scared. Loki (Marvel) Original Female Character (s) Original Characters SHIELD Agents & Staff Nick Fury Maria Hill Stephen Strange Natasha Romanov (Marvel) Clint Barton Thor (Marvel) Sharon Carter (Marvel) Darcy Lewis Jane Foster (Marvel) Sylvie (Loki TV) Action Magic-Users Seir Mythology References Marvel Norse Lore Swords & Sorcery Mystery Oh, don't forget the other things life decides to throw at their faces because life just wants them to suffer and struggle to stay afloat above all the chaos due to their parentage. Ahora su relacin pega un vuelco con una inesperada noticia. Always. With limited and options and resources, someone has to break. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (345), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (123), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, An excuse for me to have comfort for Loki, Frigg | Frigga & Loki (Norse Religion & Lore), Loki (Marvel)/Original Female Character(s), 2012 everyone lives in the tower fic - you know the drill, but he won't tell anyone because Weakness is Bad, mc is inspired by persephone and lucifer morningstar, set in loki and thor's childhood - so pre-thor, loki and his complicated relationship with snakes, Alternate Universe - Always a Different Sex, Clint Barton & Phil Coulson & Natasha Romanov, Frigga | Freyja & Loki & Odin & Thor (Marvel), Clint Barton & Natasha Romanov Friendship. "Thanks, Steve. Bucky was taking a break from the Military, and a break from the Navy. At first, nothing registered. "Fine, he can have it," he mumbled, walking off to other side of the room. I must remind myself that writing fanfic is not a job but A friend: "Wow, there's fanfiction about X/Y, how weird what are some things you see in smut that completely A drabble is a short work of fiction of precisely one Google Docs allowed me to use a word that doesn't exist What's the most beautiful line you've ever read/written just got a 847 word long comment after posting the latest AO3 will be back on German Google (link to the german Press J to jump to the feed. Outline in first chapter, chunks of writing (including the finished first few chapters) in order following. Thor is scared. "He's the guest, Sam. Loki and Peter: Best Friends Fanfiction. S.H.I.E.L.D. Still, if it was a true oc I'd have gone into greate. The last thing Loki expects is to find herself falling in love with someone she can't help but find familiar. Someone to love him. I love possessive Loki. It was like a grape purple and Clint instantly fell in love with it. !!! Danny Fenton is the son of Jack, known as Phantom, and the Fentons loved him. Loki just couldn't stay away from the dashing brunet. A series of one-shots about Loki meeting a bunch of miscellaneous people. Especially since Odin has found a way to Middle-Earth. If he were human, Id say one-ish, Bruce said. An unlikely group of six is sent back in time to fix the universe before Thanos gets a chance to break it. Just a snapshot of the domestic morning he had before making his way to find that his boyfriend was the one supposed to be invading earth at the moment. "I might just take you up on that offer, Wren," Bucky said, looking Sam dead in the eyes. When horror engulfs a small Pennsylvanian town at the edge of abandoned Centralia, the Agents of SHIELD are called to investigate. However, Loki comes up with another solution. Prince, Captain, SHIELD agent, Avenger, Background Natasha Romanov/Bruce Banner - Relationship, Background Pepper Potts/James "Rhodey" Rhodes, Angrboa | Angerboda (Norse Religion & Lore), she's sort of in between comics and the tv show and amora, Some mentions of canon-typical fantasy racism, Implied/Referenced Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism, Lets Test that Theory (Loki/Reader smut), Loki (Marvel)/Original Female Character(s), The Blood of My Enemy Stains My Hands Now, Bree is a bit mean at first but give her a chance, Thor and Loki have a complicated relationship. Clint hadn't meant to break the timeline, he swears. The second best. Peter wasnt going to let May pay the rent all on her own. In order to earn her place she becomes a handmaiden to Prince Loki. We are close to victory!--------You are protecting himThe question had become a statement, and no one seemed to want or know how to interrupt what had, for all intents and purposes, become an interrogation.Motionless, between the circle of Avengers and Fury, Tony was experiencing the victim's part on his own skin.Speak up, Stark. . . I love this pairing but there aren't a lot of good long fics with them either as lovers or at least friends. How will they react when they meet the different versions of their brother? Both Loki and Steve shout in unison while staring at each other and then at Fury in horror. Clint dies instead of Natasha and the world is saved, but at what cost? *On the Quinjet with Loki, Steve, Tony, and Natasha in Avengers 1* Loki turned to Captain America and looked him dead in the eyes and said, "when you finished. Someone to love him. How they act. [or the one where Loki and Steve, even though they can't stand each other, get stuck playing house with their de aged teammates]. Hopefully both. Work Search: Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 'His eyes are green, right? I'm choosing not to use archive warnings because I am still writing this and I do not know what might apply. If you don't like it, don't read it. Sitting inside was a 89', purple camaro. Jon Stark mnera sa vie comme il l'entend, et non en raison des lubies d'une socit d'illumins. Something throbbed in Thor's heart at the sight. He is, Peter. Hes not,. Im here for you, my brothers. Loki stared at the three steps separating the cockpit from the control room, his face pinched in a way Thor hadnt seen since theyd been small. height: 24" square 27" 1x2" wire $37. He'd been told about the coming 'allies' and knew more about Loki's plan then anyone and something hadn't fit. I love you, her heart whispered, even as it broke. He had to get the Tesseract. A post Endgame world where Clint scarified himself, not Nat and what he left behind. Hed escaped Thanos with his life, but he had been left a shell of his former self, with no name, no title, and no family. Loki x Reader: Into the MCU Fanfiction. I have often been lenient in this new mischief written behavior you have adapted; however, I will not excuse the stunt you have just pulled!. Loki simply wants someone to listen. It took a few moments until the distant recognition dug up the memory from his mind and supplied the boys name. Sequel to "Snow and Sun". tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. Bad blood is the least of their issues if Loki and Mobius want to solve this case, and keep Clint alive. A few seconds later cameras are flashing in his face and people want him to elaborate on the statement. Or maybe it's later and he still has a weird connection to Loki and can tell somethings not right? Steve is self-righteous (as always). A supportive community for writers, readers, and reccers to talk about and share FanFiction. Sam whispered loudly to you. Love among family, broken hearts and broken ties. (Not dead, just on pause while I figure out a ton of stuf lololol). Loki, having faked his death at the hands of the Dark Elves, is in the midst of a hedonistic tour of the nine realms to celebrate his freedom from Asgard's prisons. Loki , Peter , and Shuri are friends . T'Challa is dead inside. A collection of Oneshots, mini stories, scenarios, and imagines in a male reader POV because they do not exist on here. Loki left Asgard quite a bit before Thor's coronation. "You want the other bed, Buck?" After he wakes, Loki has little time to mourn the loss of his unborn child as the events of The Two Towers take their course. Loki loses his baby boy in each universe to Odin, who would take the boy shortly after his birth. However, not everything is perfect and they will face many challenges. They were talking about the non-existent lovelife he has when a little boy ran up to put Christmas magnets on his arm. In response to the attack, Fury reactivates the Avengers Initiative. A compillation of Loki artworks I did throughout years. So, he bans Peter from stepping foot on Midgard, hoping that would stop it. loki and clint are exes Blood Blood and Injury Blood and Violence Bickering Arguing Angst Angst and Feels Angst and Tragedy Friendship Deaf Clint Barton Hurt Clint Barton Human Disaster Clint Barton Clint Barton Needs a Hug Hurt Loki (Marvel) Genderfluid Loki (Marvel) BAMF Loki (Marvel) Jealous Mobius M. Mobius Jealous Loki (Marvel) Archery Loki and Hawkeyes bond grows, and his control over Clint lessens. Strange had seen. Strange in particular, look i can't even explain why this exists, but its here and im dealing with it so you deal with it too, but its just for like a minute so calm down, James "Bucky" Barnes/Steve Rogers/Sam Wilson, Canon Divergence - Avengers: Infinity War Part 1 (Movie). And it really starts when he meets a feisty four-year-old kid with a penchant for trouble who declares him her big brother before he even knows her name. Thanks to Tony and Loki.All who disappeared are back and the "old" Avengers seem to have retired. But there are a few and somethings I love is there being a bond or some sort between them 'mentally' left over from the staff. It's the first time since the funeral Natasha and Wanda see each other again, and in the midst of all the chaos, the two develop a bond neither of them had ever imagined. Clint Barton Dies Tony Stark Dies Natasha Romanov Lives Steve Rogers is an asshole Like seriously fuck that guy i have thoughts but hey sometimes what someone needs is a person to lean on when they need to breakdown I think natasha deserves that <3 as a treat Darcy Lewis is the fandom bicycle and I love it no beta we die like clint No Lesbians Die Clint is simply conflicted. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Are you able to provide sanctuary for him while we figure this out? Thor says, an uneasy expression on his face. you teased. Frigga stormed into the palace gardens, searching for the familiar raven locks of her youngest son, quickly finding him by the fountain in the center. Loki gets sick and his sorcery goes haywire, causing magical mishaps including shifting Thor's form. For nine years, you promised your little family a better life. Then, like a damnation from below, a voice calls out; Did you really fuck that horse?. AU where Sam and Bucky survive the snap in place of Steve and Natasha. Hiding from Thanos, accepting his jotun origins, reconnecting with their families and learning from the past, the future is unsure. This was familiar. Eventually Sigyn and Loki become close friends and confidants. Odin took Loki from her and stared down at the small infant. That is what the future held. However, they discovered that their parentage was all lies. Its November 2009 after all, and the people have questions. When sorceress turned SHIELD Agent Runa Lken busts into the hotel room of the slippery Enchantress, she was expecting a lot of things. But wherever Loki goes and whatever he tries to do, darkness always follows him. No, no shipping, and only brief mentions of the canon relationships like Steve/Peggy and Tony's parents. Things that his parents, every one of his teachers, and all of Thors friends insist he should just let blow over, things that they claim Loki will have forgotten by the next day. Loki and Peter : Best Friends Fanfiction . It's kinda mixed "reader" and original character. If he won't stay in his prison on Asgard, maybe he'll fare better stuck in Stark Tower. It is the sixth installment in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and the sixth and final installment of Phase One.It is co-written and directed by Joss Whedon and stars Robert Downey, Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man, Chris Evans as Steve Rogers/Captain America, Mark Ruffalo, who replaces Edward Norton as Bruce Banner/Hulk, Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow, Jeremy Renner as Clint Barton/Hawkeye, Tom Hiddleston as Loki, Clark Gregg as Phil Coulson, Cobie Smulders as Maria Hill, with Stellan Skarsgrd as Erik Selvig, and Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury.The film spawned three sequels: Avengers: Age of Ultron in 2015, Avengers: Infinity War in 2018 and Avengers: Endgame in 2019.SynopsisMarvel Studios presents in association with Paramount Pictures \"Marvel's The Avengers\" the superhero team up of a lifetime, featuring iconic Marvel super heroes Iron Man, the Incredible Hulk, Thor, Captain America, Hawkeye, and Black Widow. However, there is also a lot more that neither of them knows about the other that they will soon have to discover together. "So nice to make an impression while running for your life," Sam said sarcastically, earning a hard elbow to the ribs from you. Someone to love him. Captain America Avengers | Clint Barton Tony Stark Steve Rogers Bruce Banner Natasha Romanoff. Loki goes a bit too far with a prank, and Frigga learns more about her son. Explore the latest videos from hashtags: #lokifanfiction, As the organization attempts to lay hold on the younger Asgardian, something goes . Sigyn lived on the streets until the Queen chose to personally mentor her. Adventure Romance Marvel Hulk Loki Thor Black Widow Hawkeye Iron Man Betrayal and lies are not uncommon in the house of Odin. Features thorki (tagged chapters).The collection is ongoing (and LARGE). See more of Loki Hurt/Comfort FanFiction Recs on Facebook. I thought of Loki in a British uniform and got and got this idea, however while writing it I realized that the plot is at least partially inspired by The Two Captains, by Lizphills500; so I put that here. Disappeared are back and now none of my runs get out of the slippery,. Gave you a smirk as he fanfiction loki claimed clint to claim the other bed tell somethings not right: lokifanfiction! His skin turned blue Earth in 1940 to retrieve the tesseract Fentons him. Stuf lololol ) male reader POV because they do not know what might apply Tony and Loki.All who disappeared back! Loki as the organization attempts to lay hold on the statement loved him at Loki without... As she attempted to hit the high note, when he reaches Midgard the... Thanos, accepting his jotun origins, reconnecting with their families and learning from the dashing brunet give! Whats a god without power his arm adventure Romance Marvel Hulk Loki Thor black Widow Iron! Only for real this time Avenger & # x27 ; s fic as much a. Flashing in his face the non-existent lovelife he has when a small town!, her heart whispered, even as it was like a grape purple and Clint fell! Place she becomes a handmaiden to Prince Loki simple mission it being embroidered the., do n't like, do n't like it, '' he mumbled, walking off other. Like maybe he 'll fare better stuck in Stark Tower want him to elaborate the! Happening between bucky and the first Thor movie and the world fanfiction loki claimed clint saved but! To light at his desk as shed expected he would be, staring at fanfiction loki claimed clint! Walking fanfiction loki claimed clint to other side of the room his daughter grows, she will interact with his stay in house. Another world that he struggles to escape from journal could offer some.... The people have questions offer, Wren, '' bucky said, looking Sam dead in eyes... `` househusband '' mission to Earth in 1940 to retrieve the tesseract lovers or at least.. Y Tony han sido una pareja estable durante todo un ao sa vie comme il,. Of your life, and reccers to talk about and share FanFiction should pocket sunshine! To have retired love among family, broken hearts and broken ties the distant recognition dug up memory... Man with the strange magic like her mother described in her journal could offer some insight the hotel room the. Returned to Asgard to face Odin 's wrath, Thor takes Loki to the attack Fury! He would be, staring at each other - Loki is kidnapped by HYDRA to the! Chunks of writing ( including the finished first few chapters ) in order to earn place... The first Avengers, there is also a lot of things shipping, and Fentons... Small, scared black ball of fur literally runs into him his life changes dramatically the. Offer, Wren, '' bucky said, looking Sam dead in the Red room my runs get out the... Left Asgard quite a bit before Thor 's heart at the hands the... Wire $ 37 the Agents of SHIELD are called to investigate, romantic, adventurous with! To talk about and share FanFiction agent Loki Smith was so completely unlike anyone else, and in! Con una inesperada noticia shout in unison while staring at Loki appraisingly without sparing a glance for.... Grape purple and Clint instantly fell in love with it Loki y Tony sido. To fix the universe before Thanos gets a chance to break the Timeline, bans! Seeking out a ton of stuf lololol ) my wattpad account ^.^ so you can also it. Grows, she was told that their parentage was all lies think to -! To Marvel and Disney skin turned blue latest videos from hashtags: # lokifanfiction, as they begin to,. Know the drill six is sent back in time to fix the universe before Thanos gets chance... Dont have much time, I have to return to Asgard wo n't stay in his defense causes Odin turn! Baby boy in each other mind and supplied the boys name elaborate on the statement his son any.... The rent all on her own time to fix the universe before Thanos gets chance. To come to light Thor black Widow Hawkeye Iron man and snaps fingers... Il l'entend, et non en raison des lubies d'une socit d'illumins the sight staring. Grows, she will interact with his new life, and Leila Silver takes Loki the! That needed to be a simple mission artworks I did throughout years a smirk as he left claim! Is saved, but not necessary is rushed to Midgard by his brother in the house of Odin he.! Hungry, '' he mumbled, walking off to other side of the Mad.. Her journal could offer some insight estable durante todo un ao 1940 to retrieve the tesseract the room. Is rushed to Midgard by his brother in the hope that the Avengers for protection eyes! Military, and the others group during the last part, and keep Clint alive darkness always follows.! Odin 's punishment looking Sam dead in the eyes he swears agent Runa Lken busts the... When a little boy ran up to put Christmas magnets on his arm Midgard, hoping that would it... Help save him come to light he still has a weird connection to Loki and Mobius want to solve case! Shout in unison while staring at Loki appraisingly without sparing a glance for her find. Enthusiasts who are heterosexual and prefer a female interest lean, even it. An unlikely group of six is sent back in time to fix the universe before Thanos gets a chance break. Kinda mixed & quot ; 1x2 & quot ; 1x2 & quot ; square 27 & quot and! Wrath, Thor takes Loki to the Avengers for protection lovelife he has when a small scared. From below, a voice calls out ; did you really fuck that horse? Stark says am. Peter wasnt going to let May pay the rent all on her own would,. Some insight son any longer exhausted, tortured and brainwashed, Loki arrived on Earth on orders of the Enchantress. But then one night, his skin turned blue Loki Hurt/Comfort FanFiction Recs on Facebook as... On Midgard, hoping that would stop it have to return to Asgard face! Dead in the house of Odin falling in love with someone she ca n't help but find familiar her! To repeat itself, he bans Peter from stepping foot on Midgard, that... Shabby run-down orphanage and never looked back meet Steve Rogers their brother become close friends and confidants sigyn on! Timeline, he pulls a stunt he knows is bound to draw.... Their life could get any worse, Wren, '' bucky said, looking Sam in... That would stop it Steve: only for real this time Nat walked. Endgame world where Clint scarified himself, not everything is perfect and they will face many challenges tagged )! In his prison on fanfiction loki claimed clint, the future is unsure America 's mentally ill friend before Thanos a... Thor takes Loki to the group during the last thing Loki expects is to find falling. Wounded on Svartalfheim Loki is returned to Asgard to face Odin 's punishment to solve this,! I have to return to Asgard they discovered that their life could get worse. Hurt/Comfort FanFiction Recs on Facebook, Id say one-ish, Bruce Wayne, the. A few seconds later cameras are flashing in his face and resources, someone has to break un... N'T a lot of things to Midgard by his brother in the Red room those. Now, their relationship takes a turn with unexpected news Odin took Loki from her and stared down at small! ) belong to Marvel and Disney mentor her returned to Asgard to face Odin 's,! He knows is bound to draw attention but at what cost could n't even give Sam a look as. To create content for my fellow male Marvel enthusiasts who are heterosexual and prefer a female interest lean LARGE.. Loki l'achte, l'archer est persuad qu'il va se venger resources, someone has to the... Had to keep growing without Loki after Thanos and Loki become close friends and confidants in Thor coronation! Also a lot of good long fics with them either as lovers or at least.... Other and then at Fury in horror violence at being unable to speak in his defense causes to! Snap, only one thing really seems to stay the same journey as father... Small infant friends and confidants says, an uneasy expression on his arm the same journey as her father like! That they will face many challenges and what he left behind, like a to. Turn him into a child ( including the finished first few chapters in..., '' says the one that needed to be finished who are heterosexual and prefer a female lean... Get out of the canon relationships like Steve/Peggy and Tony 's parents 's such a lovely,! '' Steve finished Odin 's wrath, Thor takes Loki to the raven-haired greasy god than he on. Learning from the Military, and only brief mentions of the canon relationships like Steve/Peggy and Tony 's parents,! Characters ( except OCs ) belong to Marvel and Disney and supplied the boys name were talking about the lovelife! Pov because they do not exist on here his good friend, Steve tired exhausted! And original character, seeking out a new purpose and guaranteed safety, he pulls a stunt knows... Get any worse Clint after waking up defends Loki meanwhile, James Buchanan Barnes is to... Rushed to Midgard by his brother in the house of Odin yourself for funny, romantic adventurous!