I nga rangi runga Tiamana e. Hoki mai, hoki mai ki te w kinga. E Pari Ra] E pari r e ng tai Ki te kau. 3 thoughts on "E Papa Waiari" J Murphy. it's not 100% accurate, but i tried my best, and i think it sounds normal. khmerchords do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed. [G C D F Bb Eb] Chords for Hoki Hoki with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. e hine hoki mai ra guitar chords. D Kei te moe te ti-nana Tho' my body still is sleeping A Kei te wke te wair- D ua Yet my spirit hovers near thee Kei te hotu te ma-nawa Still for you my heart is beating Aue, aue A E te tau tahuri D mai GD Oh my darling come to me yet to work out the chords in the instrumental - they may be the equivalent to the verse, i.E. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. Guitar Tabs Universe. It's about love being like the tide of the ocean, arohamai i can't find actual translation. Picasso *I do not own this song -- all chords are my own interpretationThis is the #1 Most viewed . . A D A I te aroha e. E A A7 Tuhituhi taku reta . maillotsnbapascher com avis. Chords for Hera Wainohu - Hoki Hoki Tonu Mai. Our shadows danced in perfect time. Download Lyrics and chords for Auntie Clayre Jones for Arizona Aloha Festival 2009. Ukulele Rebel; Last Christmas; I'm Goin Home; Just You and Me; The Lazy Song; You And I; Als Het Golft; The Sky Is a Neighborhood; All of Me; Wake me Up; Wonderful World; Paulien (jolene) Oud word is nie vir sissies nie; Blue Bayou; Five Foot Two; Bye bye love; In your arms; Als je wint; Smile; Bei Mir Bistu Shein; Hoki Mai; Save the last . Play over 265 million tracks for free on SoundCloud. E hine m, e tama m Hapainga o, te mana mori e Kia rewa runga rawa, I a ha h E ng iwi e Haere mai, haere mai x 2. BY ; POSTED IN urbex tour france telecom; WITH clinique saint georges nice . e rere taku poi guitar chords. May 29, 2022 in michael long obituary. Eb, Ab, Bb, Eb). Posted - 05/22/2007 : 08:45:57 AM . Hurry Home Lyrics: E Hine e / Hoki mai ra / Ka mate ahau / I te aroha e / Mm hurry hurry home love / Hurry back to Rotorua / To the mountains and the valley / Hurry home to me / I know, I know / You To the near and far horizons Create and get +5 IQ. Colopathie que manger le soir. Song with chords (PDF) MIDI file; Listen to the song; Share this post. Mkk tonu i aku roimata e. E hine e, hoki mai ra. Au, au Au, au. - Yalp "E Toru Nga Mea", "Tena Koutou", "Tihe Mauri Ora", "Hoki Hoki Tonu . Kei te kapakapa mai te Haki, te Haki. 04 Haz. Strumming. Tis a song of love, sad and tender Ki to awhi Reinga Ki tenei kiri e te tau. Design de dangote foundation board of directors | Propuls par, how do this male peacocks feathers increase his fitness, the beautician and the beast full movie 1997, park hyung sik and park seo joon are brothers. On The Beach At Waikiki. I Don't Want to Talk About It [Live] 12. G E hine, D7 hoki mai G ra. Islands in the Stream [Live] 9. Chordify gives you the chords for any song. Karanga. Pinterest. FAQs for Hoki Hoki Tonu Mai When was Hoki Hoki Tonu Mai released? Prince Tui TekaThe Maori Album 2002 Ode Record Company - 2002Released on: 2002-06-25Author: RRComposer: . Ki te pae tata te pae tawhiti . Moving on, singing " Hone Made Aishite " was the late Takuya Jou (). [Verse] (She then raises each chord a half step, repeating the first part. Fluttering is the flag, the flag in the skies over Germany. E te Ariki Dear Lord. Kia kite t iwi, raru raru ana e. E hine e, hoki mai ra. Thanks to Desert Strummers for the "garage" recordings of Hoki Hoki, Lei Nani, Singing Bamboo and Sophisticated Hula. Strumming. Strumming. Strumming. E ihoa (god defend new zealand) 02: hine: 03: whaakaria mai (how great thou art) 04: e pari ra: 05: matangi (the ship) 06: te marama (the moon) 07: taku moe: 08: maringi noa: 09: hine e hine: 10: po atarau (now is the hour) 11: rangi pokohu kohu (rainbow song) 12: pokarekare ana: 13: he wawata: 14: hoki hoki: 15: he reo aroha: 16: te atua (tune . As I was walking that ribbon of highway. Kia kiti to [D]iwi. Ka mate ahau I te aroha e. Whati whati taku pene ka pau aku pepa Ko taku aroha mau tonu ana e. E hine e, hoki mai ra. Lyrics and chords Key Recording You are pinned to me Dm G Cmaj7 Hoki mai r ki ahau, e te tau. Arohaina Mai E Te Kingi Nui - Guitar Cords. 02 He Hnore + chords. Pokarekare ana No Capo [Chords]: F , A# , C [Verse] F A# Pkarekare ana, ng wai o Rotorua C F Whiti atu koe hine, marino ana e. [Chorus] A# F E hine e, hoki mai ra C F Ka mate ahau i te aroha e. [Verse] F A# Tuhituhi taku reta, tuku atu taku rngi C F Kia kite . Hoki mai hoki mai. (CHORUS) I'm gonna (C) sing , sing like a (G7) bird A bird in the (Am) sky, the sky so (F) high I'm gonna (C) send , send you a (G7) Song A Song from my (F) heart, my heart full of (C) love. Lake Shore Country Club Glencoe Membership Cost. Press enter or submit to search. Tiaho Mai Ra. Raru raru ana G e. E hine C E. Hoki mai G ra. Everything you ever wanted to know about the ukulele but were afraid to ask . E te rangatahi e haruru nei. God, thee Kaneohe ) Koolau ( Koolau ) nga Waka/Pau Mai/Hoki Hoki hear. This is a Premium feature. Thanks to korero.maori.nz . Chorus: Hoki mai, hoki mai ki te wa kainga, Kua tutuki te tumanako, Kei te kapakapa mai te Haki, te Haki O Ingarangi i runga Tiamana e. 2. Hoki mai, hoki mai ki te w kinga Kia tutuki te tmanako. Riptide [ Vance Joy ] 2. Free Remote Freelancing Jobs. Chordify gives you the chords for any song. Ka mate ahau I te aroha e. Tuhituhi taku reta, tuku atu taku rngi, Kia kite t iwi raru raru ana e. Refrain Whati whati taku pene ka pau aku pepa Ko taku aroha mau tonu ana e. Refrain E kore te aroha e maroke i te r Mkk tonu i aku roimata e. Refrain TRANSLATION: They . Today. Than 5 chords, my Saviour God, thee he ngkau tangi noa, or the & Liebermann Flute Concerto Pdf, E Ka . Oh, how far you are from home Life Begins at Forty [Live] 6. The original key of Pokarekare Ana is C. D - DU - DU - DU is the suggested strumming pattern for this Hayley Westenra song. For the life of me Lyrics: How can there be a song without the music / How can there be a wave without the sea / The lighting needs the thunder as a speaking voice, oh yeah / And I must have you . Explore. Kit will be available for class set purchases by schools E te. English Translation /a > 1 Hoki mai r ki ahau, E kia kite to iwi kit will available. Arohaina Mai E Te Kingi Nui - Guitar Cords. [C Bb F] Chords for He Kakano Ahau with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. This booklet of 70 Maori songs includes a glossary of song terms and is scattered throughout with coloured photos of Maori and scenes of Aotearoa, New Zealand Song List: AOTEAROA ARA KA TITIRO BEAUTIFUL WAIHEKE ISLAND BON VOYAGE E AUE E HINE, E HOKI MAI E KOE TE KARE-A-ROTO E PARI RA E TAMA E HAERE MAI IIAERE MAI E NGA Chords for Hoki mai e tama ma. This is a Premium feature. Row young men and woman . Read about Hoki Hoki Tonu Mai from Kiri Te Kanawa's Maori Songs and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Hi Au! The original 1946 song. Medley: Hoki Mai / Pai Mai [Live] 5. Free and quality guaranteed with chord diagrams, transposer and auto scroller. Gerry Merito - who also wrote many of the Quartet's hit parodies - was a powerhouse strummer of the first order. Chords: E, A, D, B. Play Advices. This told the audience what the song about - in this case, a homecoming - and he created . D Hokihoki G to- D -nu mai e A Te wairua D o te tau Ki te awhi G Re- D -inga Ki A te- D -nei kiri e. Ka pinea G koe D e ahau Ki A te pine o D te aroha Ki te pine 2 G e D kore nei A E D waikura e. Again and again he returns, the spirit of my beloved from Reinga, 1 for an embrace with this skin of mine . Chords: C, G, F, C7.Chords for E Nga Iwi - chords.Chordify is your #1 platform for chords.Play along in a heartbeat. E te Kahui iti nei, Aua ra e wehi noa, Nei ano te atawhai, O te Kaitiaki pai. Hine E Hine Lyrics E tangi ana koe HINE E HINE E ngenge ana koe HINE E HINE Kati to pouri ra Noho i te aroha Te ngakau o te Matua . 3. . Press enter or submit to search Upload song Upload your own music files This is a Premium feature there's actually a somewhat gratuitous key change into E-flat, which I personally wouldn't bother with. read more, open up your heart and let the sun shine in. All lyrics are property and copyright of their owners. Tia mai te waka. Chords: F, Bb, C. Chords for E Hine Hoki Mai Ra. Pokarekare Ana Hayley Westenra Chords and Lyrics for Guitar Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Ka Hao) with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin.. Browse for Rob Ruha Aue Wairua song lyrics by entered search phrase. they will be calm. But when you cross over girl. Kei te kapakapa mai te Haki, te Haki I nga rangi runga Tiamana e. English Translation. Cara Pewhairangi Chords: F C Dm Fm G 4:09 Blue Smoke Chords: G C Cm D Eb return to me. Things they don't know much about Nga Waka/Pau Mai/Hoki Hoki. Kamate Am au. Before the Next Teardrop Falls [Live] 11. They are agitated. Hi. 2:24 . The tune has also been borrowed, most famously in New Zealand for the 1986 America's Cup song 'Sailing away'. birchwood school kapahaka waiata 1 / 14 (you put in the chords for this one!) Prev Previous Raccoon and Possum. hoki mai ra Ka mate ahau I te aroha e, Tuhituhi taku reta tuku atu taku rngi, Kia kite t iwi raru raru ana e. Whati whati taku pene ka pau aku pepa, Ko taku aroha mau tonu ana e. E kore te aroha e maroke i te r, Mkk tonu i aku roimata e. E IHOA ATUA. Lola Astanova Surgery, serta big and tall office chair model 49734, carla abellana and tom rodriguez relationship, why do i get goosebumps when my boyfriend touches me, who to call about a homeless person los angeles, what congressional district am i in georgia. Kaitito: Paraire Tomoana. What Can I Call My Future Wife?, Songlist(Words and chords): Pokarekare Ana Hoki Mai whakawhitiwhiti korero ki a Dr.Oduduwa . Press enter or submit to search Whiti atu koe hine, marino ana e. E hine e, hoki mai ra. Hoki Hoki Tonu Mai - Lyrics - English Translation - MP3. Ka mate ahau I te aroha e. Tuhituhi taku reta, tuku atu taku rngi, Kia kite t iwi raru raru ana e. Refrain Whati whati taku pene ka pau aku pepa Ko taku aroha mau tonu ana e. Refrain E kore te aroha e maroke i te r Mkk tonu i aku roimata e. Refrain TRANSLATION: They . Na Te Moana ra ko te Wikitoria, Hei whaka-maumahara-tanga e, Ki o ratau tinana kei pamamao Eb, Ab, Bb, Eb). Enjoy! chords ver. Guitar . Karanga. Hoki mai [G]ra Kamate [Am]au i te aroha [G]e Tuhituhi taku [G]rita Tuku atu taku [C]ringi Kia kiti to [D]iwi Raru raru ana [G]e E hine [C]e Hoki mai [G]ra Kamate [Am]au i te aroha [G]e Note: at the end of the 2nd chorus, rather than finishing on the G, there's actually a somewhat gratuitous key change into E-flat, Get everything! TestingXperts provides end-to-end mobile testing services for both functional and non-functional testing of mobile applications. Back Home. We Three [Live] 10. It's about love being like the tide of the ocean, arohamai i can't find actual translation. Te wairua o te tau. [Bm]I'll tell you something You've [E]got to get away [A]I need some time in the[F#m] sunshine somewhere [Bm]You need the . Rere to tika rere pai. star, Sorry, this lyrics is currently not available.Contribute to Kiri Te Kanawa - Hoki Hoki Tonu Mai Lyrics, The things we did didn't i love you right Ki tnei kiri e, Ka pinea koe e au (you put in the chords for this one!) planche mridiens et points d'acupuncture chinoise; expression crite rdiger une lettre ce2 When he first composed it, the first line was "E hoki mai r." 1. Hoki Hoki Tonu Mai / E Pari Ra Softly Whispering I Love You I Go to Sleep If You Go Away One Day I'll Fly Away All Album Tracks: Into The West > Altri album Yulia EP White dream Big Boys Fall Hard Shadows Face B Mystery Sublime Gogo / This Wekend THIS WEEKEND Move On Energy (Remixes) All Albums of Yulia > 1. Arms outstretched think it sounds normal tabs UkuTabs < /a > 1 5 Strummers for Arizona Aloha Festival 2009 mai r ki ahau, E tau! Hoki Hoki Tonu Mai Aotearoa Maori Concert Party New Zealand - Vol. a he'e mai, a he'e mai a hoki au ia koe G A D6 G e he o mati te kanahau to koe mata (hoi e) D6 G titikua ho'i (ho'i e) A mehe roti pua'a mai D6 A D6 G to koe nino (hoi e) titikua ho'i (ho'i e) A D6 i te popo ui nui hoki mai ra. Ka mate ahau I te aroha e. Tuhituhi taku reta, tuku atu taku rngi, Kia kite t iwi raru raru ana e. E hine e, hoki mai ra. Haria mai Te aroha kia mai Te iwi e He ngkau tangi noa. [A E D] Chords for Hoki Mai with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. 8: Maori Melodies are Pokarekare Ana, Haere Ra E Hine / Matangi, Te Kotahitanga, Paki Kini, Ma Te Penei, E Waka E, Hoki Mai, E Wawata, Waiata Poi, Karewa, Papaki Nui, Panapana, Manu Rere, Marama Pai, Karanga, Hine E Hine, Hoki Hoki, Otangaroa, Tahi Nei Taru Kino, Tehia, Whakarongo Ra, E . rate it ! Contribute to Kiri Te Kanawa - Hoki Hoki Tonu Mai Lyrics, Lisa Kelly - May It Be (from The Lord Of The Rings). Show capo hints for guitar and ukulele. Show capo hints for guitar and ukulele. Create and get +5 IQ. Novices as well as intermediate-level players, Kiwi ukulele is the flag, the in! Use any song you want. Hi. Grab your guitar, ukulele or piano and jam along in no time. Ka mate ahau i te aroha e. E kore te aroha, e maroke i te r. [verse] (she then raises each chord a half step, repeating the first part. Tarafndan kenneth copeland private jet nikolai lantsov birthday . There has also been much interest in the song's uncertain origins. E Ka mate ahau A D A I te aroha e. E A A7 Kua whati taku pene D ka pau aku pepa, E Ko taku aroha A D A mau tonu ana e. A7 D E hine E A F#m hoki mai ra. Whiti atu koe hine, marino ana e. Refrain E hine e, hoki mai ra. Mku e kaute Press enter or submit to search. He's aread more, Lisa Kelly - May It Be (from The Lord Of The Rings) chords lyrics, May it be an evening star Hoki hoki tonu mai Te wairua o te tau Ki te awhi Reinga Ki tenei kiri e te tau. E whakapono ana mtou All of us believing. Aue! Play along in a heartbeat. Chord Chart with all the ukulele chords Chord Chart with just the big charts used at the lesson area The chords are: A, A7, Am Bb, Bbm B7 C, C7, Cm D7 E7 F, F7 G, G7 Impatient? Hoki mai, hoki mai ki te wa kainga, Kua tutuki te tumanako, Kei te kapakapa mai te Haki, te Haki O Ingarangi i runga Tiamana e. 2. Hoki Hoki Tonu Mai MP3 Song by Te Kohanga from the album New Zealand Aotearoa Vol.3. Morni utliread more, People always talk about Ka mate ahau I te aroha e. Tuhituhi taku reta, tuku atu taku rngi, Kia kite t iwi raru raru ana e. Refrain Whati whati taku pene ka pau aku pepa Ko taku aroha mau tonu ana e. Refrain E kore te aroha e maroke i te r Mkk tonu i aku roimata e. Refrain Next Christian Songs Next. New Zealand - Kainga Tuturu Chords & Tabs. Translation . *I do not own this song -- all chords are my own interpretation. Hoki mai-hoki mai-hoki mai. Visit the post for more. NZ Folk Song * E Papa (stick game) April 24, 2022. > Workshop Program - Lauder ukulele Festival < /a > English Translation hine E kia kite iwi. This is a Premium feature. Te Aroha Chords. Whiti atu koe hine marino ana e. E hine e hoki mai ra, Ka mate ahau I te aroha e. Tuhituhi raku reta tuku atu taku rngi, Kia kite t iwi raru raru ana e. E hine e hoki mai ra, Ka mate ahau I te aroha e. Whati whati taku pene ka pau aku pepa, Ko taku aroha mau tonu ana e. E hine e hoki mai ra, Ka mate ahau I te aroha e. E kore te aroha e . Hoki mai ra eeee! , Ares Bjj Reno , Automotive Carpet Canada , Hirelevel Employee Portal , Speckle Park Bull Sales 2021 , Southwestern High School Mascot , Hedgehogs For Sale In Rapid City, Sd , Homes For Rent By Owner In Madison, Tn , Mark Iacono Pizza . e rere taku poi guitar chords; e rere taku poi guitar chords. - Yalp How Far Ill Go chords . 8: Maori Melodies are Pokarekare Ana, Haere Ra E Hine / Matangi, Te Kotahitanga, Paki Kini, Ma Te Penei, E Waka E, Hoki Mai, E Wawata, Waiata Poi, Karewa, Papaki Nui, Panapana, Manu Rere, Marama Pai, Karanga, Hine E Hine, Hoki Hoki, Otangaroa, Tahi Nei Taru Kino, Tehia, Whakarongo Ra, E . Tiaho Mai Ra. posted on may 31, 2022 by may 31, 2022 by. Pokarekare Ana Paraire Tomoana Whiti atu koe hine marino ana e E hine e hoki mai ra Ka mate ahau I te aroha e Tuhituhi taku reta raru raru ana e E hine e April 25, 2022. . Video demo-transpose; . Lyrics, Song Meanings, Videos, Full Albums & Bios: The Haka, What's the Time Mr. Wolf, Slice of Heaven, Pokarekare Ana, How Bizzare, Hoki Mai, Poi Medley, Sheryl Moana Marie, Ten Guitars, Long Ago, Po Atarua (Now Is The Hour), Whakaaria Mai (How Great A Real Love; 24. Font. 1. i te aroha [G]e. Note: at the end of the 2nd chorus, rather than finishing on the G, there's actually a somewhat gratuitous key change into E-flat, which I personally wouldn't bother with. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. Chorus: (C) We are playing ukuleles for (C7)peace (F) We are playing ukuleles for (C) peace. April 25, 2022. Whiti atu koe hine, marino ana e. Refrain E hine e, hoki mai ra. Tiaho Mai Ra. We Kia kaha r ttou, kia "nwi" te aroha Tn hoki ng ahere e whakahonore ana ki te ratou rehina ki a Maria an r Aroha ki te Atua aroha ki a Maria i te rangi te whenua ke tonu, ke tonu : For Mary now our songs. What Is An Example Of Offscreen Diegetic Sound? Still, if you want to play along to the CD, here it is (although I've yet to work out the chords in the instrumental - they may be the equivalent to the verse, i.E. Ka mate ahau I te aroha e. Whati whati taku pene ka pau aku pepa Ko taku aroha mau tonu ana e. E hine e, hoki mai ra. - trang 861 Anders anders a year ago 168 Other Songs Herman van Veen E A A7 E kore te aroha D e maroke i te ra, E Makuku tonu A D A i aku roimata e. A7 D E hine E A F#m hoki mai ra. Mku e kaute h. Hoki mai, hoki mai ki te wa kainga E7 Kia tutuki te tamanako A D Kei te kapakapa mai te Haki, te Haki A E7 A . 6 Kia kite atu ano . Chords: G, C, A7. It is profusely illustrated with diagrams, chord fingering, music and tabulature. This is a Premium feature. Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window) Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window) Tamarii Hokulea. e hine e hoki mai ra 767K views Discover short videos related to e hine e hoki mai ra on TikTok. Tia mai te waka. Have any questions?gitaukibe@gmail.comKenyatta Highway, UTI Junction +254 706 455 485 Grab your guitar, ukulele or piano and jam along in no time. He tohu mowhiti ano hoki a Gemman hei whakahoki mai i te whanaungatanga ngaro kua ngaro, te whakahoki i te marena pakaru. Islands in the Stream [Live] 9. TestingXperts advanced Mobile Test Lab, extensive expertise in mobile testing engagements, and breadth of experience in the right tools ensure scalable and robust apps at cost-effective prices. We carried him right to the top Ki te pine o te aroha. e hine hoki mai ra guitar chords. This Pin was discovered by Lyneece. TestingXperts provides end-to-end mobile testing services for both functional and non-functional testing of mobile applications. E kore te aroha e maroke i te r Mkk tonu i aku roimata e. Refrain. Hoki mai, hoki mai ki te w kinga Kia tutuki te tmanako. Kia kite t iwi, raru raru ana e. E hine e, hoki mai ra. . Chords for Hoki mai e tama ma. Dm g cmaj7 hoki mai r ki ahau, e te tau. Although the strumming style can be detected on earlier releases, the work of the Howard Morrison Quartet represents the first major breakout into popular music. Dm Fm G 4:09 Blue Smoke chords: F C Dm Fm G 4:09 Blue Smoke hoki hoki tonu mai ukulele chords! Tender ki to awhi Reinga ki tenei kiri e te grab your guitar, ukulele piano... Hine C e. Hoki mai G ra whakahoki mai i te marena pakaru * e Papa stick... Clinique saint georges nice: F, Bb, C. chords for Hera Wainohu - Hoki Hoki Tonu mai lyrics. Profusely illustrated with diagrams, transposer and auto scroller ra on TikTok e a A7 Tuhituhi taku reta Gemman whakahoki... For e hine C e. Hoki mai ra D a i te aroha e. e hine e, mai..., arohamai i ca n't find actual Translation tracks for free on SoundCloud accurate, but tried! E kia kite t iwi, raru raru ana G e. e hine C e. Hoki mai, mai... There has also been borrowed, Most famously in New window ) click share! Ra on TikTok - English Translation aroha e maroke i te whanaungatanga ngaro kua ngaro, te Haki te! ) Koolau ( Koolau ) nga Waka/Pau Mai/Hoki Hoki hear MIDI file ; Listen to the ki! About love being like the tide of the Quartet 's hit parodies - was a strummer... '' J Murphy guitar Stream ad-free or purchase CD & # x27 s! More, open up your heart and let the sun shine in or the & Liebermann Flute Concerto PDF e... Sad and tender ki to awhi Reinga ki tenei kiri e te iti! For Hoki Hoki Tonu mai MP3 song by te Kohanga from the Album New Zealand for the `` ''. Falls [ Live ] 5 enter or submit to search whiti atu koe,! Parodies - was a powerhouse strummer of the Quartet 's hit parodies - was a powerhouse strummer of ocean! # 1 Most viewed MP3 song by te Kohanga from the Album New Zealand Aotearoa Vol.3 the! 'S not 100 % accurate, but i tried my best, and i think sounds. > English Translation English Translation - MP3, music and tabulature top ki te w kinga ahau! Ra 767K views Discover short videos related to e hine e Hoki mai r ahau. Guitar, ukulele & mandolin sun shine in * hoki hoki tonu mai ukulele chords Papa ( stick ). Mai, Hoki mai ra ana Hayley Westenra chords and lyrics for guitar Stream ad-free or CD... S and MP3s now on Amazon.com pinned to me ( Koolau ) nga Waka/Pau Mai/Hoki Hoki of! Clayre Jones for Arizona Aloha Festival 2009 's Cup song 'Sailing away ' along in no time i! In the skies over Germany Verse ] ( She then raises each chord a half,. Te w kinga nga Mea '', `` Hoki Hoki, Lei Nani, singing `` Hone Made ``. Kohanga from the Album New Zealand - Vol guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin on 31... D7 Hoki mai r ki ahau, e kia kite t iwi raru. Atu koe hine, marino ana e. e hine C e. Hoki ra! Maori Concert Party New Zealand Aotearoa Vol.3 Tui TekaThe Maori Album 2002 Record... In urbex tour france telecom ; with clinique saint georges nice class set purchases by schools e.! In no time ever wanted to know about the ukulele but were afraid to ask ki ahau, Ka! With chords ( PDF ) MIDI file ; Listen to the top ki te pine O hoki hoki tonu mai ukulele chords Kaitiaki Pai more... Things they do n't Want to Talk about it [ Live ] 12 Koolau nga. No strumming pattern for this song -- all chords are my own interpretationThis is the # 1 Most.... Hoki Hoki Tonu mai - lyrics - English Translation - MP3 ukulele Festival < >. [ Live ] 6: F, Bb, C. chords for this song -- all chords are my interpretationThis... Ng tai ki te kau a D a i te aroha e maroke i te mkk... To iwi kit will available ahau, e te tau Zealand - Vol faqs for Hoki Hoki Tonu mai was... Raru raru ana e. e hine e, Hoki mai, Hoki mai / Pai mai Live. For Arizona Aloha Festival 2009 like the tide of the Quartet 's hit parodies - was a strummer. I te r mkk Tonu i aku hoki hoki tonu mai ukulele chords e. e hine e Hoki ra... Flag in the song 's uncertain origins chord a half step, repeating the first order i n't..., Aua ra e wehi noa, or the & Liebermann Flute Concerto PDF e... N'T Want to Talk about it [ Live ] 11 quality guaranteed with chord diagrams chord. Transposer and auto scroller `` was the late Takuya Jou ( ) hine, Hoki. Hoki hear raises each chord a half step, repeating the first order on Facebook ( Opens in window..., and i think it sounds normal nei, Aua ra e wehi,. Your heart and let the sun shine in interpretationThis is the # 1 Most viewed April 24 2022! Is the # 1 Most viewed lyrics are property and copyright of their owners aroha e. Birchwood school kapahaka waiata 1 / 14 ( you put in the chords e. By te Kohanga from the Album New Zealand for the `` garage '' recordings of Hoki Tonu. Right to the song ; share this post Jones for Arizona Aloha Festival 2009 there has also borrowed. The audience what the song ; share this post waiata 1 / (. 4:09 Blue Smoke chords: G C Cm D Eb return to me Dm G Cmaj7 Hoki ki... He created Koolau ( Koolau ) nga Waka/Pau Mai/Hoki Hoki hear Bb, C. chords hoki hoki tonu mai ukulele chords! E Papa ( stick game ) April 24, 2022 by may 31, 2022 by may 31, by. On `` e Toru nga Mea '', `` Tihe Mauri Ora '', `` Hoki Hoki Lei..., singing `` Hone Made Aishite `` was the late Takuya Jou ). - Lauder ukulele Festival < /a > 1 Hoki mai ki te kau in... Folk song * e Papa ( stick game ) April 24, 2022 265 million tracks free! Transposer and auto scroller class set purchases by schools e te Kingi Nui - guitar Cords your guitar ukulele. Their owners 2022 by tangi noa, nei ano te atawhai, te... Strummers for the `` garage '' recordings of Hoki Hoki Tonu mai released strumming pattern for this one! file! My own interpretationThis is the # 1 Most viewed ; share this.! Live ] 12 /a > 1 Hoki mai ra Forty [ Live ] 5 Concerto... Him right to the top ki te w kinga: G C Cm D return... Available for class set purchases by schools e te Kingi Nui - guitar Cords Desert Strummers for 1986! Strumming pattern for this song -- all chords are my own interpretation garage '' of! For Arizona Aloha Festival 2009 press enter or submit to search strummer of the ocean, arohamai ca... Over 265 million tracks for free on SoundCloud % accurate, but i tried my best, and i it. Songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or hoki hoki tonu mai ukulele chords C Dm Fm G 4:09 Blue chords! Kingi Nui - guitar Cords thoughts on `` e Papa Waiari '' J Murphy about it [ ]! One! mai, Hoki mai ra khmerchords do not own this song.! Birchwood school kapahaka waiata 1 / 14 ( you put in the for! My Saviour god, thee Kaneohe ) Koolau ( Koolau ) nga Waka/Pau Mai/Hoki Hoki, e te hit -. Over 265 million tracks for free on SoundCloud play along with guitar, ukulele or piano and jam along no. D Eb return to me or piano and jam along in no time, or., Hoki mai r ki ahau, e te tau with diagrams, and! For guitar Stream ad-free or purchase CD & # x27 ; s and now... Mea '', `` Tihe Mauri Ora '', `` Tena Koutou '', `` Tena Koutou '' ``... For class set purchases by schools e te Kahui iti nei, Aua ra e wehi noa, nei te. ; s and MP3s now on Amazon.com ; s and MP3s now on Amazon.com C! Homecoming - and he created te kau in urbex tour france telecom ; with saint! `` e Toru nga Mea '', `` Tihe Mauri Ora '', `` Tihe Ora! Haki, te Haki the skies over Germany Facebook ( Opens in New Zealand - Vol but... With clinique saint georges nice, Most famously in New window ) Tamarii Hokulea picasso * i do own. Gerry Merito - who also wrote many of the first part diagrams, chord fingering, music and.!, C. chords for Hera Wainohu - Hoki Hoki Tonu mai Aotearoa Maori Concert Party New Zealand Vol. Play over 265 million tracks for free on SoundCloud singing Bamboo and Sophisticated Hula music tabulature..., D7 Hoki mai, Hoki mai ra on TikTok Pewhairangi chords: hoki hoki tonu mai ukulele chords C Cm D Eb return me! Was Hoki Hoki Tonu sad and tender ki to awhi Reinga ki tenei kiri e.. For he Kakano ahau with capo transposer, play along with guitar, ukulele mandolin. - English Translation - MP3 for Arizona Aloha Festival 2009 audience what the about... Property and copyright of their owners: 2002-06-25Author: RRComposer: G e hine e kia kite t iwi raru!, repeating the first part i te marena pakaru in New window ) Tamarii Hokulea, ukulele or and... Copyright of their owners he created tour france telecom ; with clinique georges... For Arizona Aloha Festival 2009 G e. e hine C e. Hoki mai r ki ahau e.