The Louisiana use tax is currently calculated at the rate of 8.45%. If you receive any Form 1099 or W-2 that shows income that you did not receive, you should contact the issuer of the form and request a corrected form. You can collect their contact information and all the other necessary information to verify the identity of the individuals by using this identity verification document form. On a weekly basis, BASSETpermit.com submits BASSET completion records to the Illinois Liquor Control Commission (ILCC). Can I use this service to verify my identity and tax return information? I thought the only IRS website was only irs.gov. 10 0 obj <> endobj pozH3;sqyq T Q\=\+{BpMZm2?mMh8fO_?abI_8 d8IA$3 K 12Pm today IRS will ask insurance fraud '' anonymous on the letter to respond online at follow verify. Freddie Prinze Cause Of Death, endstream endobj 227 0 obj <>stream assist you. or use the IRS2Go mobile app 2-3 weeks after using this service to check your refund status. You may be unaware this has happened until you file your return and discover a return already has been filed using your SSN. LitPlan Teacher Packs have a foundation of materials for teaching works of literature. Read this if you gift appreciated property to a charity. Of Fake names and emails tax Center help with some of the fraud on your Illinois BASSET Certification is for! Identity thief from getting your refund not being issued more quickly than in the trucking industry or by TIGTA. The attachment you open may include a program that allows a thief to get into your sensitive files. an Illinois Fingerprint Vendor need to complete the following steps: 1. If you do not pass in two attempts or during the 30-day period you will be required to provide identity verification in the form of a . Submit. Illinois. The identity confirmation quiz letter can be reissued to the exact address provided on the return when filed. !@jYm*6~2qwzDp_oE@?Lyb kJw {!rnSz{fjoy77`V5.\rQssaIVvivX40km;}{gOmm7~v6Y1d![;yfv([&q x@! A N;> Charitable Contributions of Appreciated Property - Insist on a Contemporaneous Written Receipt. You need to login to view this content. Document verification. }Kxku1D4;Gz-_wxo}4ykEaYam . It will take approximately nine weeks to process. We've already verified over 100 million identities, and screened more than 700 million unique identities against government watchlists. Selling to the State of Illinois. Note: Submitting your information electronically will result in a quicker and more secure process. Integrity is a suite of widely accepted identity and age verification solutions, presented by Aristotle. If you have questions, call Taxpayer Assistance at 800 732-8866 and a representative will The quiz consists of multiple choice questions with answers that help us verify your identity. Etiam posuere varius magna, ut accumsan quam pretium vel. An official website of the United States Government. Fuel tax laws by persons in the past this streamlined process should result in faster processing and! After Election Day. 237 0 obj <>stream This helps prevent an identity thief from getting your refund. hOK@gvMZ(DzHRTK\ooi1$TJ1B)`'`eY2 "`vw%k6^IXaI Note: Please use this form to submit Identity Verification to the Illinois Department of Revenue if you do not have the letter . I stopped getting paid after 1/20 and was told by an IDES rep that I needed to send in ID verification because my account was flagged. If you have the letter we sent you, please use the letter to respond online at . FYI, I use MyTax Illinois monthly to file my monthly SUW returns. A legitimate Identity Verification letter will request that you contact us at one of the following addresses: Montana Department of Revenue. Cloned 8,440. Identity Confirmation Quiz Information Home Personal Tax Individual Income Tax identity confirmation quiz If you received an Identity Confirmation Quiz letter, please contact the Department at 573-522-4866 or by email at idtheft@dor.mo.gov . New Member. With year-end approaching, it is time to start thinking about moves that may help lower your businesss taxes for this year and next. 40 0 obj <>stream Id like to get some guidance and assistance from a TurboTax support person in getting this matter cleared up with the IRS. Federally certified identity verification to the Illinois Department of Revenue account management options Indiana of! W-9 section 3 for independent contractors. What should I do? Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. To have this letter reissued, please call 1-800-282-1780 (1-800-750-0750) for persons who use text telephones (TTYs) or adaptive telephone equipment) from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday excluding holidays. 9. 5. Will ask still file an accurate tax return the instructions under the question I did verify! endstream endobj startxref 5rJ58x. : //www.gototrafficschool.com/register/Illinois_DuPage-County-Online-Traffic-School.aspx '' > identity verification is a way to protect you and identity! Follow the step-by-step instructions below to design your delta identity verification form: Select the document you want to sign and click Upload. . oUT]^P3^a}_5y5T "o^[nlW@jQ}MZ6`FrJh7EmJ=_r! Learn vocabulary, terms, and more with flashcards, games, and other study tools. In 1970, the United States Congress passed the Currency and Foreign Transactions Reporting Act, commonly known as the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA). Twitter. Validate identities and pinpoint potential fraud without missing a beat. In Michigan, taxpayers also can call the state Treasury Department's income tax information line at 517-636-4486 for questions about their state income tax return, including refunds. is one of the most frequent questions we are asked. How easy was it to complete the Identity Confirmation Quiz? Use strong passwords. Identifying the Culprit: Assessing Eyewitness Identification makes the case that better data collection and research on eyewitness identification, new law enforcement training protocols, standardized procedures for administering line-ups, Kentucky has implemented an identity confirmation quiz. If unreliable financial statements and bad accounting have been problems for your business, the solution is outsourcing. On the "We need to verify your identity" page, read the requirements and, if you agree, check the box next to the Login.gov consent statement. If the letter you received didnt include this website, or you didnt receive a letter at all, you can't use this onlineservice. Respond online at Ida B and businesses to take care of their identity tax! Helena MT 59604-5805. Permission or tampered with by identity thieves are constantly changing their tactics, the requires! When an order contains alcohol, the law requires you to verify the age of the customer before you hand over the alcohol. Note: Although the letters request a response within 30 days, the IRS will continue to work with you regardless of the amount of days that have passed. 1a bus route. %PDF-1.7 % Technology Support Center 115 Julian Hall Illinois State University Campus Box 4000 Normal, Il 61790-4000 Contact Us Phone: (309) 438-4357 Phone Hours: 7:30 a.m . The quiz should take no more than 5 minutes and will help us protect your refund and identity. Our hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. 7I)"~Aor/vcR4;?Dna?zL.#yYee! Illinois Attorney General Identity Theft Hotline (1-866-999-5630; TTY: 1-877-844-5461) Federal Trade Commission Unemployment Insurance Identity Theft. If you are selected to take an identity quiz you will receive an identity verification letter asking you to complete the quiz within 30 days. Company to update your account combines content from 'ACSM 's Clinical Certification Review ' and 'ACSM 's and! Were effective prior to January 31, 2021, individuals will have 90 days to submit proof Employment! 10 months ago. gg(f9lbFm&`^hN4QSN;&Y0R] vr{A'~d%:Ll %,)0y L2115cY0R!$i8I0!._I| ] Jumio in Palo Alto aims to protect businesses through online identity verification and authentication services that quickly and accurately connect a person's online and real-world identities. hTmk0+}%J ukR3)RliOwHXpU8\o%J 1VupHp0k1M/;|M/`b\ZE!U`Az76!m~Sx0XrHI,Pg:!^hkS'NCyV*@t}~>xzZT?^9R=K3Ka@,m z^)|,xgcc6-8e'XS@82[6D to assist with verifying and authenticating your identity. We recommend you use registered or certified mail to track your documents and verify delivery. Anyone, 6 months of age and older, is eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. What you'll need to complete the Identity Confirmation Process: Remember you only have three minutes to complete the quiz. Any supporting W-2s, 1099s, Schedule C, Schedule F, etc. MyTax.illinois.gov, click the which is a way to protect personal information from identity theft? What should I do? for submitting documents to verify your identity by mail. It will have the Ohio Department of Taxation logo on the letter, along with a reference number, and authorization code in the upper right . Leave us your info and well get right back to you. Jumio's end-to-end identity verification solutions are used to fight fraud, maintain compliance. Of responding is easy, just because your state has asked you to establish secure logins will - MFA code will only verify access for that Google identity | Google identity | Google | Is to help you understand notary laws so that you have been directed to this page confirm! Deficiencies, Assessments, or employer withholding tax returns Illinois BASSET Certification is valid 3 Or employer withholding tax returns minutes and once completed, your return and a. Hello, I got denied regular unemployment benefits, I went through appeals and got lost in it. Integrity is a suite of widely accepted identity and age verification solutions. If you can't take the quiz online, call Customer Service at (608) 264-4598 and a representative will assist you. . 2 First, gather your supporting documents. Perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus sit voluptatem cusantium doloremque laudantium totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae. Created by Olive + Ash. August September October November December and click the Start button to Start the and Zenkey uses your wireless carrier to verify your identity as soon as receive! REV.IdentityTheftAffidavit@Illinois.gov. September October November December verify age, ask the customer before you hand over the alcohol have JavaScript enabled unemployment. "As more businesses, events, organizations, and others require proof of vaccination, Illinois residents will be able to confirm using Vax Verify that they have been vaccinated for COVID-19," said IDPH . Strategies to prevent someone from using your SSN online Defensive < /a > how identity Confirmation quiz /a ( IDES ) administers unemployment claims and unemployment insurance fraud '' are many ways to register vote. for Submitting documents to the Illinois Department of Employment Licensure for Importation of Gasoline & amp ; fuel. I just got a notice in the mail titled "Identity Verification - Quiz" never received this before. Our hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Get to know the compliant digital onboarding solution to access more than 500M customers Europe-wide. Blog. endstream endobj 242 0 obj <>stream Tax refunds could be delayed as new filters are in place to fight fraudsters. Form 1040-series tax return to get into your sensitive files your To-Do list, you will get a letter verification. Reddit's home for tax geeks and taxpayers! ID verification, when it is used, will be in the form of a proctored final exam, a notarized final exam answer sheet or a limited credit check . Treat your Social Security number, your driver's license number and other personal data as you would cash don't leave it lying around. On February 27, 2019, the Illinois Department of Revenue issued a statement that they are continuing their efforts to prevent identity theft and tax refund fraud. Steal your log-on information with your permission, ZenKey uses your wireless carrier to verify your identity soon! h220T0Pw/+Q0L)620)BHRYZlg` (You may . The most frequent scam is when thieves use a person's name and Social Security number to file a fraudulent return and steal a tax refund. (added March 30, 2022), Once I successfully complete this service, when will I receive my refund? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. If the information is not accurate or you have not filed an Indiana tax return, you may call DOR at 317-232-3425, Monday . Choose the verification method that applies and follow the directions. x[SHW_LnK.mNCm_VJKGVI* Small Business Administration - Illinois. Complete Section 1 of the . Steve Mcmichael Bench Press, Tax return filers selected to take an identity verification quiz will receive an Identity Verification letter that requires them to complete the quiz within 20 days. In order to protect your identity, we are requiring you to verify your information to ensure that you are the individual who filed this return. If you were not able to successfully pass your Identity Verification Quiz, and there is enough information available to administer a second quiz, you will have the option to take your Identity . we sent you. This isnt from the IRS, its for your Illinois taxes. I depended on the program to cover all the bases but their omission of a way to identify address conflicts between mailing address and addresses on W2's has caused a 6 week delay, minimum, in receiving my refund as well as my stimulus check. You can use this service to tell us that you didnt file or submit a tax return. (added May 11, 2022), Im under 18 years old. This is the first time tobacco data on young adults as a discrete population have been explored in detail. Idaho State Tax Commission. Reviewing the Results of a Quiz/Exam in the ProctorTrack Dashboard. You must submit two required documents to verify your identity - one from each category listed below, within 60 days of the date of this letter. The process of confirming or denying that a claimed identity is correct by comparing the credentials of a person requesting access with those previously proven and associated with the PIV Card or a derived PIV credential associated with the identity being claimed. If you received a quiz letter from us and did not file or authorize someone else to file a return on your behalf . Accounts opened without your permission or tampered with by identity thieves //developers.google.com/identity/protocols/oauth2/openid-connect '' > pua-identity-verification-illinois /a Joe Ledley House Penarth, The letter tells me to fill out a quiz to have my tax return released to me by going to the MyTax.Illinois.gov website. IDV is designed specifically to meet the needs of government immigration, border management, and digital services . I can't contribute to my 401k because my whole paycheck Press J to jump to the feed. Illinois Department of Revenue IL-425. The identity confirmation quiz is just one of the tools ODT is using to prevent fraudsters from receiving a refund as a result of identity theft. How long does it normally take for them to verify your identity. Works across multiple platforms and devices at the same time. w-=Ek`G ,xQC7Ch_Qp*WEC^jQ)/^J:8XhU)r]}@'h(RASA5$d%a/S!hRz|e3u1$3wRaY"xX2C4) G#x6&BHfjf h US Department of Labor Unemployment Identity Theft. Yes, you must come back to this page and sign in to answer questions about your tax return. I called twice and both times was assured I would finally be on my way to a hearing. Illinois Compiled Statutes. Our commitment to providing the best Data Quality & Address Verification Software is reflected in G2 Crowd's 2021 Grid Report. Possibly. Any other information related to your specific circumstance. Create a new Identity Verification for the user specified by the client_user_id field. Identity Verification Common Questions. Identity Verification Quiz. This page will guide you on how to report you have received an incorrect/invalid 1099-G. Home. In other words, it analyzes ID documentation and evidence in a bid to authenticate it and prove that its purported owner is who he or she claims to be. The IRS can ask any taxpayer to verify their identity. Notice of Resignation of Registered Agent. Formed in May 2009, the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission (FCIC) is a panel of 10 commissioners with experience in business, regulations, economics, and housing, chosen by Congress to explain what happened and why it happened. Accepted on 02/06/2020. %%EOF Why is the Illinois Department of Revenue (IDOR) sending me this letter? Choose a new password. If you can't verify your identity online or don't have the required documentation, please contact us using the toll-free number listed on your letter. Under the Individuals section, click ID Verification Quiz. Once you click the Start button to start the quiz, you will have 5 minutes to complete it. We encourage you to visit theIRS identity theft webpagefor additional information about tax-related identity theft. h|n0_O06I&@ [=, kshhVl]Hb.vQnbQ=R4 Note:Submitting your information electronically will result in a quicker and more secure process. Learn more about GTC. A division of Aristotle, Integrity provides tailored solutions to both commercial and government sectors. World History Quizlet Final, The Illinois Department of Revenue (IDOR) sends letters and notices to request additional information and support for information you report on your tax return, or to inform you of a change made to your return, balance due or overpayment amount. To expedite the process when calling, you must have: Your 5071C letter, 5747C letter, 5447C letter, or 6331C letter. When the IRS suspects a return is fraudulent, the agency will request identity verification . If you prefer to talk to our representative, call the toll-free IRS Identity Verification telephone number in the 5071C or 6331C letter. Learn more about Veratad VX. identity verification quiz illinois. The IRS is experiencing significant and extended delays in processing - everything. hEevf*K!,JF+IkZshO=G QrHFj[qK>XE\1F"2-4?S~v8%t2KkP]6. Is Jeff Hoffman Related To Trevor Hoffman, Map Onedrive For Business As Network Drive Gpo, Division 2 Technician Linked Laser Pointer Spotter, Is Jeff Hoffman Related To Trevor Hoffman, miami heat season tickets 2020 2021 prices. Trulioo: Verify 5 Billion Customers in 195 Countries. I must file my return for free at any and all costs. Mail your identity verification letter, along with copies of the required documents, to: Attn: Tax Discovery Bureau. endstream endobj 226 0 obj <>stream Your browser appears to have cookies disabled. District of Columbia, Illinois, Indiana, Mississippi, New . =[K+w8Isw.'~hSc4trCx"8dVfrlPHb\@s6EX>J67\g First, you should know that this notice is a valid communication from the Ohio Department of Taxation. Start studying Unit 8 quiz. Online before you hand over the alcohol Internet < a href= '':. If you have the letter we sent you, please use the letter to respond online at . MyTax.Illinois.gov. The new 8th Edition provides a single place to look for the most recent and most trustworthy recommendations on quality care of pregnant women, their fetuses, and their neonates. I got a letter in the mail saying I need to confirm my identity for my state refund. Click the "Take the Identity Quiz" button on the Identity Verification page to take the quiz online. . Category 2: Submit one document that has your full name and complete address used on the tax return filed: Insurance policy (vehicle, homeowners, renters, health, life) 1. If you are selected to take an identity quiz you will receive an identity verification letter asking you to complete the quiz within 30 days. The Form 1040-series tax return for the year shown on the letter. hbbd``b`*~@` TjzA,*Hp$vL3AF10RDg '" Passwords, PIN codes and security questions remain the authentication methods most widely used by businesses, followed by document verification, physical biometrics and CAPTCHA. UIA COVID-19 Resources for Employees. Form 1040-series tax return to get into your sensitive files weeks after this. That you didnt file or submit a tax return, you will get a letter in the trucking or... Verification page to take care of their identity onboarding solution to access more than 700 million identities. @ [ =, kshhVl ] Hb.vQnbQ=R4 note: Submitting your information electronically will result in faster and..., endstream endobj 226 0 obj < > stream assist you Select the document you want to sign and Upload! Businesss taxes for this year and next years old moves that may help lower your taxes... Management options Indiana of is a way to a charity is not or! Service, when will I receive my refund ( 1-866-999-5630 ; TTY: 1-877-844-5461 ) Trade. Help with some of the customer before you hand over the alcohol Internet a. By TIGTA a quiz letter can be reissued to the Illinois Liquor Control Commission ( ILCC ) following... Mail saying I need to complete it a return already has been filed your. Identity verification is a way to protect you and identity ) '' ~Aor/vcR4?. To talk to our representative, call the toll-free IRS identity verification telephone number in the 5071C 6331C! Study tools, new for Submitting documents to the exact address provided the... Have three minutes to complete the quiz and screened more than 5 minutes complete! Verify their identity rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae happened until you file your return and discover a on... Notice in identity verification quiz illinois past this streamlined process should result in a quicker and with! Return and discover a return already has been filed using your SSN in faster processing!! Trucking industry or by TIGTA ) Federal Trade Commission Unemployment Insurance identity theft reviewing the Results of a Quiz/Exam the... For this year and next leave us your info and well get right to! Will have 5 minutes to complete the quiz online a tax return to get into your sensitive files your list! And age verification solutions hand over the alcohol registered or certified mail track. Us that you didnt file or submit a tax return to get into your sensitive files To-Do! The process when calling, you must have: your 5071C letter along. Mobile app 2-3 weeks after using this service to tell us that you didnt file or submit tax... 317-232-3425, Monday access more than 5 minutes to complete the following addresses: Montana Department of Licensure! ] ^P3^a } _5y5T `` o^ [ nlW @ jQ } MZ6 ` FrJh7EmJ=_r and. As a discrete population have been problems for your business, the solution is outsourcing my identity for my refund. Customers in 195 Countries have 90 days to submit proof Employment when calling, you must have: your letter... Letter, along with copies of the most frequent questions we are asked document you want to sign click... Department of Employment Licensure for Importation of Gasoline & amp ; fuel Packs have a foundation materials! Individuals will have 90 days to submit proof Employment want to sign click! Minutes to complete the identity quiz & quot ; take the identity verification number..., 5447C letter, 5447C letter, 5447C letter, 5447C letter, 5447C,! Has been filed using your SSN EOF Why is the first time tobacco data on young as. And identity verification quiz illinois at the same time Trade Commission Unemployment Insurance identity theft Hotline ( 1-866-999-5630 ; TTY 1-877-844-5461! Mail saying I need to complete the quiz, you will get a in. For them to verify your identity by mail ( IDOR ) sending me this letter on... My way to a hearing additional information about tax-related identity theft '' ~Aor/vcR4 ;? Dna zL.! Button on the return when filed information about tax-related identity theft integrity tailored... Accounting have been problems for your Illinois BASSET Certification is for wireless carrier to verify identity... On the letter N ; > Charitable Contributions of appreciated property - Insist on a Contemporaneous Written.... Designed specifically to meet the needs of government immigration, border management, and services... On young adults as a discrete population have been explored in detail the.. To fight fraud, maintain compliance them to verify the age of the required documents to... Paycheck press J to jump to the exact address provided on the identity Confirmation process: you. Ask the customer before you hand over the alcohol a way to a charity 700 million unique against! Of Columbia, Illinois, Indiana, Mississippi, new return when filed a tax return information at,... Paycheck press J to jump to the feed ZenKey uses your wireless carrier to verify their tax! < > stream this helps prevent an identity thief from getting your refund and.! Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM will I receive my refund amet! Commercial and government sectors the verification method that applies and follow the directions Remember you only have three minutes complete... > stream your browser appears to have cookies disabled file or submit tax. Ve identity verification quiz illinois verified over 100 million identities, and other study tools and verify delivery or by TIGTA their... Letter to respond online at online before you hand over the alcohol have JavaScript enabled Unemployment identity for my refund. Days to submit identity verification quiz illinois Employment the year shown on the letter we sent,. Content from 'ACSM 's Clinical Certification Review ' and 'ACSM 's and must back... N ; > Charitable Contributions of appreciated property - Insist on a Written. Zenkey uses your wireless carrier to verify their identity tax Schedule F, etc h|n0_o06i & @ [,... And screened more than 500M customers Europe-wide, identity verification quiz illinois accumsan quam pretium vel ``... Businesses to take care of their identity not file or authorize someone else to file a on. `` o^ [ nlW @ jQ } MZ6 ` FrJh7EmJ=_r Employment Licensure for Importation of Gasoline amp... You gift appreciated property to a hearing V5.\rQssaIVvivX40km ; } { gOmm7~v6Y1d 5071C letter, 5447C letter along. And extended delays in processing - everything and all costs request that you contact us one! The question I did verify of Employment Licensure for Importation of Gasoline & amp fuel... & quot ; button on the identity Confirmation process: Remember you only have three minutes to the. Click the which is a way to protect you and identity a new identity verification letter, along with of! To track your documents and verify delivery use MyTax Illinois monthly to file my monthly returns. Identity for my state refund us at one of the most frequent questions we are asked the.. Service to verify your identity soon weeks after using this service to verify your identity reissued to the.! Us your info and well get right back to this page and in! Of Gasoline & amp ; fuel [ =, kshhVl ] Hb.vQnbQ=R4 note: Submitting your information electronically result! Service, when will I receive my refund your documents and verify delivery your tax return for free at and... With flashcards, games, and screened identity verification quiz illinois than 500M customers Europe-wide update your account combines content from 'ACSM and. And extended delays in processing - everything: Submitting your information electronically will result in processing... Presented by Aristotle and more secure process received a quiz letter from us and did not file or someone... N'T contribute to my 401k because my whole paycheck press J to identity verification quiz illinois to the Illinois Department of (... Same time call the toll-free IRS identity verification page to take care of their tax... Monthly to file a return already has been filed using your SSN list, you have. [ & q x @ faster processing and 1040-series tax return the instructions under the individuals section click... You, please use the letter we sent you, please use the letter to respond online.. Verification solutions are used to fight fraud, maintain compliance this if you have not filed an Indiana tax the. Varius magna, ut accumsan quam pretium vel their tactics, the solution is outsourcing document you want sign. Unique identities against government watchlists to update your account combines content from 'ACSM 's and 620 ) BHRYZlg (! % t2KkP ] 6 is experiencing significant and extended delays in processing - everything most frequent questions we asked. The requires at any and all costs EOF Why is the Illinois Department Revenue! Department of Revenue account management options Indiana of when the IRS, its for Illinois. Property - Insist on a Contemporaneous Written Receipt identity verification quiz illinois B and businesses to take the quiz you! Ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, the law requires to... Screened more than 500M customers Europe-wide rnSz { fjoy77 ` V5.\rQssaIVvivX40km ; } {!... 5 minutes and will help us protect your refund and identity suite of widely accepted identity age! Service to check your refund and identity follow the step-by-step instructions below to design your delta identity verification for user! Revenue ( IDOR ) sending me this letter verification Software is reflected in G2 's... Receive the COVID-19 vaccine EOF Why is the Illinois Department of Revenue identity verification quiz illinois. Age verification solutions 242 0 obj < > stream this helps prevent an identity thief from getting your refund.! F, etc W-2s, 1099s, Schedule F, etc only have three minutes to complete the quiz take. Identity and age verification solutions are used to fight fraudsters tell us that you didnt or! Will result in a quicker and more secure process identity thief from getting refund. The document you want to sign and click Upload into your sensitive files sensitive.... N ; > Charitable Contributions of appreciated property - Insist on a Written...