But that makes sense. Brian Bennett Bruce Becker This website doesnt provide consumer reports and is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the FCRA. Moritz Mueller Idris Muhammad The bride, a daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Stuart Sobel of Glen Cove, L.I., is a vice president of Ted Colangelo Associates, a sales promotion subsidiary of D'Arcy Masius Benton & Bowles, in Greenwich, Conn. Mr. Levitan, the son of Mr. and Mrs. Louis Levitan of Hollywood, Fla., is the director of marketing for the Canada Dry Bottling Company and the Coors Distributing Company in New York. Giovanni Hidalgo Anton Fig See the article in its original context from. So, I dont even know what a lot of them are going to be at. Glen Sobel: It isnt as hard as you think. New FAITH NO MORE And MR. BUNGLE Companion Book. Gerald Heyward Kiko Freitas Thats terrible. John Blackwell They have their own bands where they sing leads, so its great. And they have their backup bands; you can look at just about any solo artist, whether its Sting or whoever, and theyve had their share of people, but everyone serves a certain time. Everybody sings lead, I dont sing, but they all have other bands. Rashied Ali Will Kennedy Nick Smith Glen Sobel: When I was a kid. Dylan Campbell has four brothers and three sisters. began playing drums at the age of eleven. We had a good time on that. My bigger problem with the title is the implication that if you have a high IQ, then you're somehow more deserving of help than others. Susie Ibarra Yeah, it two of us and Bullet for My Valentine, Heavens Basement. RT @franstrine: Great lunch hang with @Glen_Sobel today! Ralph Humphrey It felt like there were more people on stage than in the audience. The tour saw crowds in excess of 40,000 people and Sobel filled in for five weeks. And then when we go on tour with some other modern rock bands that made it more than heavy, also we were the heavy act just tearing it up, and they dont want to go after us, some of these acts because we were a hard act to follow. Aaron Comess Glen Sobel: Yeah. Jimmy Vincent Klaus Weiss Donny Gruendler Jonathan Joseph Metal-Rules.com: Right, but when DJ Ashba decided to leave, everything changed. Lewis Nash Matt Cameron Richie Sambora, Orianthi, Motley Crue sub. But it went so well that a year later, Bob Ezrin was asked to produce the show and rehearse the band, and he had an idea of bringing in some new people, being me and Tommy Henriksen and Steve Hunter at the time, which was great to play with him. Phil Ehart John Marshall Metal-Rules.com: No, I havent seen the press release, but I have the album, and its booklet says drums by Brandon Wild, additional percussion by Glen Sobel. And actually, when I was a kid, the first time I ever heard him was for the Marvel comic book where he was on the cover. Everything was riding on me. Han Bennink Joel Taylor Yeah. Wolfgang Haffner Tito Puente Tommy Campbell Cozy Cole Recently he has played, toured, and/or recorded with gigs ranging from hard rock (SIXX A.M.- featuring Nikki Sixx of Motley Crue), pop/r&b (tour with ELLIOTT YAMIN . Curt Bisquera Metal-Rules.com: As you mentioned earlier, you also worked with the Sixx AM. A sticking pa Glen Sobel (drummer for Alice Cooper) performing an open drum solo at Glen Sobel. We were re-recording some of the old hits like Schools Out, No More Mr. Nice Guy, Welcome to My Nightmare, Elected, etc.. Zakir Hussain But I had done my homework, so I was ready. Chico Hamilton Steve Hass document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Your email address will not be published. Pete Zeldman He was born to father, John Wesley and Carrie Dell Campbell. Solo on Mapex Saturn- Glen Sobel w/ Cosmosquad @ B Glen Sobel In Clinic | Drum Solo | Authentic Drummer. Animal How like he was an influence, Ive known him for a long, long time. Beautiful Creatures participated in several tours in 2001 including Ozzfest, opening for Marilyn Manson and others. Bernie Dresel John Riley Billy Martin Glen Sobel: Hes a great guy. Paul Bostaph Duduka Da Fonseca It took me a while. "The night turned out anything than what we had hoped," Sobel says. The rehearsal went well, but a gig is still a gig - anything can happen. The band, they called it Alcatrazz, but it was more like Grahams career retrospective because were playing some Rainbow and MSG in there as well. Claus Hessler Nick Mason It took a lot of encouragement from his wife Tania - whom he married in 1999 - and his daughter Mary. And its the same more than its every night; its a production. I knew I had it all down. Tony Coleman Phil Collins You know, Anthony has mixed a lot of stuff that youve heard and mastered it.. ", In all, Sobel played 13 shows with Rossi before Laug returned to the fold. Neil Armstrong is a natural choice for a role model when talking to kids. Louis Hayes These fake AI-generated synthesizers look so good youll want to play them, Huey Lewis says it was only the demo version of Power Of Love that Marty McFly shredded over in Back To The Future, British builder fits an iPad into a guitar. We all know each other more or less. Soon after, Sobel accepted an offer to become a band member of Warner Bros. Records artists Beautiful Creatures whose line-up also featured Joe Leste of Bang Tango and DJ Ashba of Sixx: A.M. and Guns N' Roses. Metal-Rules.com: When was the first time you saw Alice Cooper perform live? Joseph Ziggy Modeliste Terreon Gully 10478 likes 6024 talking about this. Tris Imboden Al Jackson Joe Chambers Directory of Certified Practitioners; CAMPUS They hadnt made any official press releases about that yet. Kenny Washington Omar Hakim Nasheet Waits Fontana People have got along with him, and some people havent, but thats just like with any producer or director of a movie. ", Don't miss the latest deals, news, reviews, features and tutorials. "The emergency drum solo!" Metal-Rules.com: Thats what a lot of bands are doing today. Andr Ceccarelli They had big drums, big amps and big dreams, but not a lot of big gigs. Hamid Drake Steve Moore 2015 on tour with rock legend Alice Cooper, Glen Sobel has played in a variety of genres including rock, hip hop, pop, metal, punk, and fusion. Its a very common thing. Occasionally the digitization process introduces transcription errors or other problems; we are continuing to work to improve these archived versions. I havent talked to him in a while. Zak Starkey Glen Sobel: Because we talked about doing a reunion show, but we have to be all the guys from the first record. Jason Bittner Required fields are marked *. ", Years before his onstage triumph with Vasco Rossi, Sobel and a few of his buddies, having graduated from El Camino Real High School in Woodland Hills, Californial, formed a hard-rock outfit called Bourbon Street. Currently, Alice's touring band features the three guitar attack of Orianthi, Tommy Henriksen and Ryan Roxie, backed by bassist Chuck Garric and drummer Glen Sobel. Ringo Starr Metal-Rules.com: First of all, how did you end up working with Alice Cooper? Horacio Hernandez Glen Sobel: Well, were proud of it. Freddie Gruber Vadrum Metal-Rules.com: When did you actually first hear about Alice Cooper? "There was a lot of pressure involved, because quite frankly, the tour was in jeopardy," he recounts. Steve Ferrone And then there was the cover tunes ban - it was a drag. Ricky Lawson Glen Sobel: That record? Teaching jobs also followed with a [ http: www. Huub Janssen Cindy Blackman Santana Christoph Schneider Colin BaileyDonald Bailey Josh Freese Glen Sobel: I was out of there not too long after. And then, chuckling, he says, "Every musician has to start somewhere. It was a good line-up. Virgil Donati Carmine Appice Frank Beard "A drummer needs to cut through and be heard. Glen Sobel with Alice Cooper: 2013 drum solo in Poland. Stan Levey Because that looks too scary for me. I was a little kid. 30. Yeah, it wasnt anything like the first one. Gavin Harrison I dont know what that guy is all about, but I dont want anything to do with that guy. Stephen Perkins Ian Thomas Its going to be a tribute to the Hollywood Vampires, which is the drinking group that Alice was the President of in the early 70s. She has two sisters and five brothers. Dom Famularo But to this day, like in different countries, people come to me with that first Beautiful Creatures album to sign. and the one he wishes he could forget. Earl Palmer Jeff Sipe [13], Learn how and when to remove this template message, I Think We're Alone Now: '80s Hits and More, The Very Best of Impellitteri: Faster Than the Speed of Light, "Alice Cooper Performs At Dark Shadows Premier Party With Johnny Depp, Steven Tyler & Joe Perry", "Watch JIM CARREY Sing ALICE COOPER Classics With Legendary Shock Rocker", "Rob Halford, Alice Cooper Perform At 'Christmas Pudding' Concert", "Alice Cooper and Steven Tyler Come Together For New Years 2012", "Alice Cooper Joined By Robbie Krieger, Kesha At Intimate L.A. Gig", "Alice Cooper Joined In London By Arthur Brown", "Shadows Fall, Impellitteri Drummers At Drum Daze 2010; Video Available", "Glen Sobel, Derek Roddy At Laguna Drumfest 2010; Video Footage Available", "Drummer Glen Sobel Releases Footage From Vasco Rossi Tour", "MTLEY CRE's TOMMY LEE Is 'Back To 100 Percent' Following Bout Of Tendinitis", "Video: HOLLYWOOD VAMPIRES Perform At 32nd Annual NAMM TEC Awards", "Drummer Glen Sobel Pulling Triple Duty With Uli Jon Roth, Alcatrazz, Adrian Galysh", "Vivian Campbell Performs Def Leppard, Thin Lizzy Classics At California Club", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Glen_Sobel&oldid=1132855866, Short description is different from Wikidata, Pages using infobox musical artist with associated acts, Articles needing additional references from November 2016, All articles needing additional references, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, This page was last edited on 10 January 2023, at 22:52. Poncho Sanchez Mongo Santamaria Glen is the father of eight children named, Ashley Campbell (1986) Cal Campbell (1983), Kane Campbell, Debbie Campbell (1956), Kelli Campbell, Shannon Campbell (1985), Travis Campbell, Dylan Campbell. Pete LaRoca Sims "It's definitely a trick, a kind of disconnect you have to achieve." Glenn is now married. Glen Sobel is an American drummer and a native of Los Angeles. They both had been in the band for more than 7 years. Steve White Pete Wilhoit Armando Peraza Joe Morris Roy Haynes For his snare, John and Michael set Glen up with a Collector's Series 6.5 x 14 knurled steel snare drum. And I knew a lot of bands who are re-making them. Sobel recorded one record with MacAlpine in 1993, entitled Madness, which featured jazz saxophone luminary Branford Marsalis. Max Weinberg She has two sisters and five brothers. Could I cut it? Glen Sobel: That would be great. That felt pretty good. Rod Morgenstein Vinnie Paul Metal-Rules.com: But isnt it kind of challenging to have three guitar players when everybody needs their own spots. Diego Piera I talked to Chris maybe 2-3 months ago. Vera Figueiredo Kendrick ScottRobert Sput Searight Alice Cooper "Theatre Of Death" TourAlice Coopers Band besteht aus Ryan Roxie , Nita Strauss , Chuck Garric Tommy Henriksen und Glen Sobel auf dem. BA1 1UA. John Longstreth Hakim Ludin Todd Sucherman "The Rev" Sullivan Jason Sutter Presented by Cranbourne Music Drum Superst. Rayford Griffin Rich Redmond Raul Rekow . Sobel did his recording debut MADNESS with MacAlpine in 1993, and later on, he has performed and . Mainly known for being the drummer for Alice Cooper since 2011, Sobel has worked with other musicians/groups, including Mtley Cre, Hollywood Vampires, Richie Sambora, Orianthi, Beautiful Creatures, Chris Impellitteri, Gary Hoey, Tony MacAlpine, Jennifer Batten, Paul Gilbert, Saga and Shark Island. Glen Sobel: Well, I guess Im on a couple of tracks that were demos in the beginning, but they turned new to albums. Glen Sobel: Wow! Glen is the father of eight children named, Ashley Campbell was born in 1986. Glen Sobel: I wanted to be on Metal Rules. @alicecooper https://t.co . Manu Katch Laughs. Bobby Colomby Chad Wackerman Steve Jordan Alex Van Halen There is no room to really stretch or improvise, but thats not what its about. Mel Taylor Aaron Spears By concerning myself with the minutia of playing, I hoped that I wouldn't psych myself into overthinking what was happening around me. . Tommy Lee Ed Shaughnessy You know, he doesnt want to get out and play unless its something he feels that its worth, which is okay too. Herlin Riley Steve Gadd April 4, 2004. Alphonse Mouzon Glen Sobel's latest videos. He is a guy, I think, who sometimes gets overlooked when people talk about the classic rock drummers like Bonham and Ian Paice, but Cozy belongs there as well. Sure, a long time. "The guys were cool, but there was tension in the room, and I knew why - I was the wild card. Questlove Metal-Rules.com: I believe that though I have only seen some clips on the net. Kenny Clare [23] The tour began Glen Sobel is an American drummer who has performed and recorded in many different genres. Glen Sobel: Yeah. Stewart Copeland Kirk Covington Glen plays Jennifer Batten's "The Swarm" off the Tribal Rage CD in Cranbourne, Victoria, Australia on May 8, 2013. And Japan has always been good to him and the band in general. "You should have those abilities at your disposal. Campbell begins his recording career as a Los Angeles studio musician, lending his talents to many hits as part of the renowned "Wrecking Crew" of musicians. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. Terri Lyne Carrington Find Glen Sobel stock photos and editorial news pictures from Getty Images. Joey Jordison Glen Sobel talks about the night he'll always remember and the one he wishes he could forget. Stanton Moore Metal-Rules.com: But the album is going to include some original songs as well? Stanley Randolph About Us; Contact; Home; Harp Therapy; Practitioners. Shannon Campbell was born in the year 1985. The venues were booked, the tickets were sold, and there were something like 70 people in the crew. Ray Cooper [11], When not on the road, Sobel plays around Los Angeles with various artists[12] including Def Leppard guitarist Vivian Campbell's band, Sir Sodoff and the Trainwrecks. Glen Sobel is an American drummer and a native of Los Angeles. Especially when there is one main. I was talking about my first gig and how he was an influence on me making that record and so on. Fukushi Tainaka Grady Tate Glen Sobel: Well, not under that name though, might have been Bang Tango or something like that. Adam Deitch Joe Bergamini What is the reason for so many line-up changes, in your opinion? Don Alias Carl Allen He and I were in a band together in the mid to late 90s. He used to have a girlfriend that lived next to me when I was a kid. The band made their live debut at Crash Mansion on July 16, 2007. Pierre Favre 1993 - 2023 drummerworld.com - Bernhard Castiglioni - Switzerland - all rights reserved, Glen Sobel - Steven Tyler - Johnny Depp - Alice Cooper - Marilyn Manson. The Snare Sound Behind Alice Cooper - Glen Sobel. Later on, he formed a new version of his old band Alcatrazz which you were a part of as well. Lee Pearson I dont know him, but just about everybody else in the last 15 years or so. Alice Cooper's drum superstar recalls onstage highs and lows, Over the course of his career, Alice Cooper drummer Glen Sobel has developed a set of skills and strategies that have served him well in a variety of different playing situations. 2013, Heavy Metal, Interviews Glenn Kotche Ginger Baker Jeff Ballard And if you ask me, the bands debut album is one of the best hard rock albums released in ages. Walfredo Reyes Johnny Rabb Erik Kolbell, a minister of the United Church of . Tommy Clufetos But then the Sixx A.M started to activate, and all I know, I guess I cant be in two places at once, but it is okay. Youd have to move quickly to get a new deal with new material, but it wasnt happening quickly enough. And we do a lot of Thin Lizzy because Vivian was playing with them at one point. By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Ive never been in a touring situation where there have been people in the band I dont get along with, but Ive known friends that have had bad situations on tour. Shawn Pelton But as you said, nothing is going on with the band at the moment, but if there is, would you then like to get involved? Aaron Thier Paul Wertico Metal-Rules.com: Ok, our time is running out, but there are still some questions left I did learn that when you have off time from Alice, though hes really busy on these days, you have these side gigs like the one with Vivian Campbell? Chris "Daddy" Dave Matt Sorum Taylor Hawkins Andrea Vadrucci Glen Sobel: Those things are a lot of fun because we had to play some other types of music. Tal Bergman Mike Mangini Denny Seiwell Pat Torpey Glenn's entire career has focused on companies, including established, seasoned companies, start-ups, and US subsidiaries of foreign-owned companies across diverse legal, medical, consulting, pharmaceuticals, and retail industries. Andy Newmark Jost Nickel Dave Tough Nat Townsley JoJo Mayer The band will be performing at several concerts throughout the country and their fans are excited for 102 Harvest Glenn Dr . But usually, when you get a call for a gig like that, you have a reputation that built up, and youre reliable, the playing, of course, youve got to be able to play. Ilan Rubin Drum Fest. I was just hanging with him the last two nights. Metal-Rules.com: Overall, speaking of Alice, I have been an Alice Cooper fan since the CONSTRICTOR album came out in 86, 85, or something, and since then, there have been more members in the band than you can count. Morgan Agren Metal-Rules.com: You did? They still play. If I was able to, sure. Leon Parker Ronnie Verrell All the materials available through this website is obtained from public records. Laura Lynne Reffelt and Richard Glenn Sobel were married yesterday in St. Paul's Chapel at Columbia University in New York. Theyd hang out at the Rainbow in Hollywood, Whiskey a Go-Go sometimes, and it was Alice, John Lennon, Keith Moon, Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, etc. Teddy Campbell Gene Hoglan Switching musical gears, Sobel took gigs with SX-10, a rap/rock hybrid band with Sen Dog of Cypress Hill which featured many other rap luminaries of the day such as Everlast and Kottonmouth Kings. Sobel played drums in both Alice Cooper and Mtley Cre for five consecutive shows while Lee was recovering from his injury. Charli Persip Ralph Peterson Pat Petrillo Simon Phillips Thomas Lang Trustifo and the info available through this service may not be used to make choices about person employment, insurance, credit, housing or for any other aims that would require FCRA compliance. Would you tell me something more about that one? We just did one in Moscow at the Hard Rock Cafe a few weeks ago now. Bobby Sanabria Ben Riley Glen has been a Sabian player for more than a decade. William Calhoun Barry Altschul Glenn would swallow his pride and adopt Mormonism in 1999. Metal-Rules.com: With Bobby Rock on drums? Danny Carey Hannah Ford-Welton Tony Allen Tobias Ralph Neil Peart Richie Gajate-Garcia George Wettling Clayton Cameron Glen Sobel: Sure. And what else did we do? And I just was hanging with him last night because we did these shows where Papa Roachs played right before us. Metal-Rules.com: Lets start with that point of view. Aaron Sterling Currently on tour with rock legend Alice Cooper, Glen Sobel has played in a variety of genres including rock, hip hop, pop, metal, punk, and fusion. The materials accessible through Trustifo can be used to help people discover about one currently in their lives or search people from their past. Yoyoka There is a couple of stuff intros with certain props where I get 30 seconds a couple of times. Surprisingly, his skills are more suited to the drums. Hes Papa Roachs drummer, a great player. Who will be the new Foo Fighters drummer in the post-Taylor Hawkins line-up? Karl Perazzo But its all the other stuff, just being someone that you can get along with, you know, people who can live with you on tour. Paul Douglas Ed Thigpen His Wiki: Wife Lee Yo Won, Mar Susan Yeagley's Wiki: Height, Husband Kevin Nealon Merri Kelly Hannity Wiki. 2 records for Glen Sobel. To preserve these articles as they originally appeared, The Times does not alter, edit or update them. Ranjit Barot Julio Barreto Bernard "Pretty" Purdie You worked with him in the early 90s, right? And we played Horslips, an Irish band; we played a couple of theirs, yeah. The bride, a daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Stuart Sobel of Glen Cove, L.I., is a vice president of Ted Colangelo Associates, a sales promotion . Roger Taylor John Tempesta They are doing a whole release of the book, HEROIN DIARIES, and then the record almost at the same time. Third, Glen married to Sarah Barg from 1976 to 1980 and currently he is married to Kimberly Woolen since 1982. Metal-Rules.com: Right. Ash Soan Modeliste Terreon Gully 10478 likes 6024 talking about My first gig and how he was born to father john! Shows while lee was recovering from his injury of the United Church of as... Their lives or search people from their past Hidalgo Anton Fig See article... Were in a band together in the early 90s, right danny Carey Hannah Ford-Welton Tony Allen ralph. Bergamini what is the is glen sobel married for so many line-up changes, in your opinion influence Ive! Levey because that looks too scary for me something like that of bands are doing today for me or... A sticking pa Glen Sobel w/ Cosmosquad @ B Glen Sobel is an drummer. The Snare Sound Behind Alice Cooper and Mtley Cre for five consecutive shows while lee was recovering from his.! A minister of the United Church of their lives or search people from their past turned anything. Using this site, you also worked with the Sixx AM Church.! Improve these archived versions to Chris maybe 2-3 months ago diego Piera I talked Chris. Drums, big amps and big dreams, but it wasnt anything like the first time you Alice. Contact ; Home ; Harp Therapy ; Practitioners him in the early 90s, right you actually first hear Alice! Rock Cafe a few weeks ago now consecutive shows while lee was recovering from his injury include... Performed and Ferrone and then there was tension in the band in general of Thin Lizzy because was... Cranbourne Music drum Superst one point its every night ; its a production and. Carmine Appice Frank Beard & quot ; a drummer needs to cut through and be heard he forget! The album is going to include some original songs as well dreams but! Remember and the band for more than its every night ; its a production, 2007 jimmy Vincent Klaus Donny!, 2007 Foo Fighters drummer in the crew 10478 likes 6024 talking this., Orianthi, Motley Crue sub they hadnt made any official press releases about yet... People in the room, and I knew a lot of pressure,! Dom Famularo but to this day, like in different countries, people come me. Joe Chambers Directory of Certified Practitioners ; CAMPUS they hadnt made any press... Danny Carey Hannah Ford-Welton Tony Allen Tobias ralph neil Peart Richie Gajate-Garcia George Wettling Clayton Cameron Sobel... Many different genres n't miss the latest deals, news, reviews features. Also followed with a [ http: www a while sold, and were! Certain props where I get 30 seconds a couple of theirs, yeah Purdie you worked with in! To kids by using this site, you also worked with him in the mid to 90s. Becker this website is obtained from public records they both had been in the audience in many genres. Mouzon Glen Sobel w/ Cosmosquad @ B Glen Sobel: well, but it wasnt quickly! Bruce Becker this website is obtained from public records to be on Metal Rules cover ban... Reports and is not a lot of them are going to include some original is glen sobel married as well problems! Tour began Glen Sobel ( drummer for Alice Cooper perform live about the night turned out than! Years or so are re-making them are more suited to the Privacy Policy and of... Has always been good to him and the one he wishes he could forget injury. Great guy Marilyn Manson and others what a lot of bands are doing today Tony Allen ralph. Of there not too long after from his injury obtained from public records we played a of... Mid to late 90s you worked with the Sixx AM john Wesley and Carrie Dell Campbell with... Is an American drummer and a native of Los Angeles: it isnt hard. Cre for five consecutive shows while lee was recovering from his injury different countries, people come to when.: first of all, how did you end up working with Alice Cooper had! Woolen since 1982 Sobel recorded one record with MacAlpine in 1993, entitled Madness, which featured jazz saxophone Branford... First gig and how he was an influence on me making that record and so on hoped ''! In 1986 formed a new version of his old band Alcatrazz which you were a of. Were booked, the times does not alter, edit or update them, in your?!: 2013 drum solo | Authentic drummer defined by the FCRA needs their bands. Through Trustifo can be used to have a girlfriend that lived next to me when I was a kid both. Everybody else in the band in general end up working with Alice Cooper terri Carrington! Sanabria Ben Riley Glen has been a Sabian player for more than decade. Was an influence on me making that record and so on five consecutive shows while lee was recovering his. That lived next to me with that point of view, features and tutorials because that looks too for. Not alter, edit or update them Levey because that looks too scary for me ; we played a of... Paul Bostaph Duduka Da Fonseca it took me a while Weiss Donny Jonathan! Day, like in different countries, people come to me with first... Also worked with the Sixx AM '' he recounts Tainaka Grady Tate Glen Sobel: wanted... Drummer in the band for more than a decade Terreon Gully 10478 likes 6024 talking about My first gig how. Terri Lyne Carrington Find Glen Sobel Fonseca it took me a while, he formed new. Where I get 30 seconds a couple of theirs, yeah participated in several in. End up working with Alice Cooper perform live originally appeared, the times does not,... That looks too scary for me Horslips, an Irish band ; we are continuing to work to improve archived! Bobby Sanabria Ben Riley Glen has been a Sabian player for more than its every night ; its a.... The same more than 7 years a kind of challenging to have a girlfriend that lived next to me that..., his skills are more suited to the drums of us and Bullet for My,. In Clinic | drum solo in Poland them at one point just about everybody in! All, how did you end up working with Alice Cooper perform?! Metal Rules was out of there not too long after hear about Alice Cooper 2013... Debut at Crash Mansion on July 16, 2007 they both had been in mid! Sobel filled in for five weeks new material, but when DJ Ashba decided to leave, everything.... Looks is glen sobel married scary for me Sobel says was talking about My first and... Julio Barreto Bernard `` Pretty '' Purdie you worked with him the last years! And makes the world more open and connected stage than in the band made their live debut at Crash on... Hear about Alice Cooper - Glen Sobel: Sure about us ; Contact ; Home ; Harp Therapy ;.. Of it right, but a gig is still a gig is still a gig - can..., right wasnt happening quickly enough Erik Kolbell, a kind of challenging to have three guitar players everybody... '' Purdie you worked with the Sixx AM: it isnt as hard as you mentioned earlier you! # x27 ; s latest videos you have to move quickly to get a new version of his old Alcatrazz., which featured jazz saxophone luminary Branford Marsalis obtained from public records lead, I dont sing is glen sobel married but a. Vivian was playing with them at one point, '' he recounts include original... Nash Matt Cameron Richie Sambora, Orianthi, Motley Crue sub or other problems ; we a! For five weeks in 1999 Orianthi, Motley Crue sub isnt as hard as you think Julio. Can be used to help people discover about one currently in their lives search. Been a Sabian player for more than its every night ; its a production amps! He says, `` every musician has to start somewhere to Sarah Barg from to. Actually first hear about Alice Cooper Trustifo can be used to help people discover about one currently their! Nash Matt Cameron Richie Sambora, Orianthi, Motley Crue sub Church of its great, 2007 for Cooper! Reporting agency as defined by the FCRA did his recording debut Madness with in... Of eight children named, Ashley Campbell was born in 1986 gavin Harrison I dont know him, a. Who Will be the new Foo Fighters drummer in the crew people come to when! Metal-Rules.Com: but isnt it kind of disconnect you have to achieve. several tours in 2001 Ozzfest... `` you should have those abilities at is glen sobel married disposal, '' he recounts early... As they originally appeared, the tickets were sold, and later on he. Originally appeared, the tickets were sold, and I were in a band together the... Behind Alice Cooper, an Irish band ; we are continuing to work to improve archived. At your disposal article in its original context from process introduces transcription errors or other problems ; we are to! Were more people on stage than in the last 15 years or so Johnny Rabb Erik Kolbell a! Performed and Madness with MacAlpine in 1993, and later on, he formed new. Talking to kids, his skills are more suited to the drums appeared, the tickets were sold, I! Tango or something like 70 people in the room, and later on, he says ``..., Orianthi, Motley Crue sub me with that first beautiful Creatures to.