To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Brendan M. Ocheltree please visit our,

Brendan M. Ocheltree, age 32, passed away April 11, 2022.  Loving son to Katherine "Kate" Chapman and Charles Ocheltree (Ylonda).  Cherished brother to Bradley Ocheltree and step-brother Ken Bryant.  Grandson to Margaret Chapman, Patrick Chapman, Mary and Archie Ocheltree.  Nephew of Julie Rote, Sarah Bascone, (deceased) (Jeff), and Archie Ocheltree (Linda).  Cousin to Ashley Rote, Kyle Rote, Karinna, Benjamin and Justin Ocheltree.

Things Brendan would say and do: 
My name is Brendan, I'm happy to greet you, is it too early? 
I'm on my way and I want to see you, how about tomorrow or should I come over now, or no?
I can help you but I have no way of reaching you.
I'm telling you to be safe.
I like the way you made a gift, I like to give gifts too. MADELEINE SONNEVILLE OBITUARY Madeleine Spelletich Sonneville May 9, 1922- June 11, 2019 DAVENPORT-Madeleine Spelletich Sonneville, of Davenport, Edit a memorial you manage or suggest changes to the memorial manager. Of these, 3,145 people had died and 21,269 were left with mild to disabling paralysis. Please check your email and click on the link to activate your account. What schools or universities did Jeffrey attend? Jeff started in the music business teching for drumming legend Billy Cobham, with the original Mahavishnu Orchestra, and in the early days of Billys solo career. Sarah Kolb, one of the people involved in the killing and dismembering of Adrianne Reynolds in 2005, has asked the Illinois Appellate Court for the Third District to consider reducing her sentence, stating that the 53-year sentence she was given is effectively a life sentence and that the sentencing court did not take into consideration her youth and propensity to rehabilitate.. Like the Vistalite, they are factory-equipped with a 45-degree bearing edge. The kits were plagued by electrical problems - Bill Ludwig II is reported to have said that everything they made on Vistalite was lost on Tivoli. Information about the funeral process. Ocheltree family member is 74. Who is Jeffrey Ocheltree to you? Acrylic shells are welded by applying solvents like di/trichloretheleye to the ends of the acrylic sheet. Maybe he and Bonzo hit it off, as he claims and Bonzo may have brought him on to do some work along side Hinton. "I left the rehearsals and went down there and they said you have a pretty serious situation," Ocheltree said. The sound and lighting crew, Showco, very good sound system as you heard. He is also survived by nieces, nephews, other relatives, and friends. I don't take anything for granted," Ocheltree said. Thank you very much LA. On their behalf and on behalf of Jeffs family we ask for your help. Save to an Ancestry Tree, a virtual cemetery, your clipboard for pasting or Print. Seventy million people watched the debate on TV. American politician and military hero, John McCain has passed away at the age of 81. Did Jeffrey finish grade school, get a GED, go to high school, get a college degree or masters? With the right combination of drumheads and tuning, acrylics don't have to sound brittle or artificial. FAY "BUTCH" OCHELTREE Great Falls, Mont. Additionally, the seam is very thin. The Moline benefit's silent auction items will include a drum set from Cindy Blackman of Santana; an autograph from Carlos Santana; an autographed drum head from Carl Palmer of Emerson Lake & Palmer; and more drums, cymbals, sets and autographed memorabilia. When 2 or more people share their unique perspectives, Please accept Echovitas sincere condolences. Bill Zickos was the father of the acrylic drums; he built the first experimental set in 1959 and received a US Patent (patent #3,626,458) for them in 1970. Jeff claims that they met while he was working at a show Billy Cobham did in June 1975at the Crystal Palace in London. I have copies of John Vogel's SHOWCO 1977 three leg itineraries, and Jeff is not listed anywhere that I can find. There was a problem saving your notification. The original Vistalite line was phased out due to declining sale and the rising cost of oil-based plastics.[3]. The sheet is partially dissolved, and when the ends are placed together, the resultant bond is as strong, or stronger than the shell itself. We are currently preparing a system for publishing answers. "It seems unreal. We're not supposed to be here today.
The end. 

Funeral service Wednesday April 20, 2022, 10 AM at the funeral home.  Interment Woodvale Cemetery.  The family will receive friends (while practicing social distancing and masks recommended) Tuesday from 4-8 PM.  at THE A. RIPEPI & SONS FUNERAL HOME, 18149 BAGLEY ROAD, MIDDLEBURG HEIGHTS, (WEST OF I-71)

. This flower has been reported and will not be visible while under review. The group is raising money to help Ocheltree, who is moving to San Francisco, battle cancer. If you don't , you just see one photo, at least on my browser. I like the way you made a gift, I like to give gifts too. Ocheltree has worked for the Doobie Brothers, Gloria Estefan, Supertramp, Journey, Chicago, Boz Scaggs. Austrian drummer/clinician Thomas Lang has toured with Sonor's new designer x-ray acrylics to rave reviews for his playing, and for the sound of these drums. The Biography piece is collaborative, where we work together to present the facts. wtf? Jeff states he met John through Billy Cobham even Jason confirmed this. To add a flower, click the Leave a Flower button. Which memorial do you think is a duplicate of Jeffrey Ocheltree (114658203)? Clearly he has had enough, but,I was actually surprised he didn't do this earlier. Ocheltree said the news took a lot out of him, including the ability to tour -- something he said is the only thing he's ever known. Longtime manager and patriarch to the Jackson family, Joe Jackson has passed away. at THEA. RIPEPI & SONS FUNERAL HOME, 18149 BAGLEY ROAD, MIDDLEBURG HEIGHTS, (WEST OF I-71). Contributions may be made in Jeffrey's memory to Hospice of the Western Reserve, 17876 St. Clair Ave. Cleveland, OH 44110. Quickly see who the memorial is for and when they lived and died and where they are buried. I'm sorry I missed your call, can I call you later? Auction items will include gift certificates from area businesses and donated paintings from local artists. Learn more about merges. Join Facebook to connect with Jeff Ocheltree and others you may know. "the maplewood drumsticksare embossed hickory.". GTFOH In 2006, a multitude of drum companies like SONOR (X-Ray), Tama (Starclassic Mirage), RCI International (Starlite), Fibes (Crystallite), ddrum (Diode and Diaton), Zickos, Peace (Echoplasm), and Kirchhoff Schlagwerk (Arctic series) now make acrylic drums thanks to an increase in popularity since 2001. An email has been sent to the person who requested the photo informing them that you have fulfilled their request, There is an open photo request for this memorial. No animated GIFs, photos with additional graphics (borders, embellishments. Ocheltree, 72, is battling Stage 4 prostate cancer, which has metastasized to other parts of his body. Help paint a picture of Jeffrey so that he is always remembered. Rain and snow mix on track for late Wednesday. Visitation will be Wednesday, January 11, 2023, from 4:00 until 7:00 p.m. at Schultz Funeral Home, DeWitt. Please enter your email and password to sign in. Maybe the auctioneers ought to contact Barney for clarification! After all of these years I thought Jeff would at least provide some proof that he worked for John and traveled with the road crew. You may not know Jeff Ocheltree, but some of the worlds most influential musicians do. Loving son to Katherine "Kate" Chapman and Charles Ocheltree (Ylonda). Many professional drummers used Vistalites or similar acrylic drums in the '70s and '80s. Jeffrey D Ocheltree died in unknown place. Rockers and jazzmen alike enjoy the wide tuning range of acrylic drums, and the dry, but punchy and projecting sound. But his current gig with Cindy Blackman and Santana, has been put on hold. I remembered Steve Jander posting at The Hotel years ago regarding Mick Hinton. Grandson to Margaret Chapman, Patrick Chapman,Mary and Archie Ocheltree. First the green sparkle kit, now these sticks. "Jeff knew John there is no question to that," Well yes, there is BIG question to that claim. Upload or insert images from URL. which are odd if he was truly his tech. He was predeceased by : his father Gus Ocheltree. Before we continue we'd like to thank you for being ah, a great audience. Good night, and see you again one day. Fake ass shit should be pulled. The benefit will be from 2pm - 7pm at Rascals Live Music Venue (1418 15th Street) in Moline. American actress, director, and producer Penny Marshall has passed away at the age of 75 after complications from diabetes according to multiple reports. Charges accusing a Davenport man of providing false information on a form to purchase a firearm have been dropped after it was found that he had never been convicted of a felony, and there was an error in the NCIC, or National Crime Information Center, database. The most questionable claims about Bonzo's drums come right at the beginning of his DVD where he says " I'm standing next to a 1971 green sparkle John Bonham drumkit.and these drums were used, on many sessions". Ultimately, the difference in tone between acrylic shells, such as the Vistalite shells, and traditional wood and metal shells can be subtle, yet still present. You can post now and register later. Clayton and Ocheltree later tell police that Bolin is sober and lucid when the guitar player leaves at 2 a.m. They show a photo of legit Bonzo sticks, but you can't see what they're actually selling. You can always change this later in your Account settings. Select the next to any field to update. Use the links under See more to quickly search for other people with the same last name in the same cemetery, city, county, etc. The news was first confirmed by Reynolds agent stating the cause of death was cardiac arrest. Bryant was best known for his NBA career where he played 20 seasons for the Los Angeles Lakers. The worst epidemic of polio had broken out that year - in the U.S. there were 58,000 cases reported. On November 20, 2009, Ray Ducoat, the companys owner, died. You may not know Jeff Ocheltree, but some of the worlds most influential musicians do. English A Davenport woman is facing charges of insurance fraud after she allegedly filed fraudulent documents in connection with an insurance claim, the Iowa Insurance Divisions Fraud Bureau announced Tuesday. "All Gone Wrong," written, directed and produced by Bettendorf native Josh Guffey, will be available on streaming services at the end of January. Anyway, looks the sticks didn't sell. The Louie Bellson Drummer's Collective has attracted interest from drummers around the country, but membership is limited to those from the Quad-Cities, Brandt said. There were also problems with the shells cracking under the pressure of overtightened lugs and exposure to freezing temperatures. NBA Icon Kobe Bryant Obituary (1978-2020), Laverne & Shirley Star Penny Marshall (1943-2018), 41st President of the United States George H. W. Bush (1924-2018), SpongeBob SquarePants Creator Stephen Hillenburg (1961-2018). The council voted 5-4 Wednesday to deny renewing the liquor license of Gilly's Corner Tap in Davenport, following a recent shooting outside the bar. There is no photo or video of Todd Timothy Ocheltree.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. If you know of an upcoming event for Todd Timothy Ocheltree, please add one. Learn about how to make the most of a memorial. The guy has a serious history of working for many top class drummers, and that is beyond refute. we begin to Show & Tell who they were during particular moments in their lives. He has worked with some of the world's most influential musicians like Santana, Sting, Journey and even the Blue Man Group. I've read LA 77 and 1975 somewhere else. He was united in marriage to Lori Janell Chappell on "We get a lot of compliments but you wouldn't think they would be coming from where we grew up, where we started our lives. This browser does not support getting your location. You need a Find a Grave account to continue. You can even leave 'virtual flowers' on the memorials you visit to complete the online cemetery experience. WebJeffrey D Ocheltree was born on January 12, 1952. Jeff is an unsung hero in the music business. We'd also like to thank ah, all the members of the cast. Tags: gravesite, grave, cemetery, crematorium, funeral, genealogy, memorial, burial place, flowers, urn, cremation, remains, funeral, family tree, candles, sympathy gift, photo album, tombstone, headstone, death, dead people, past, find a grave, cemetery location, locate a grave, grave locator, missing, missing people, missing persons, wanted, most wanted, lost people, dead parents, dead childrens, brother, daughter, ancestry. Tutt, however, tried his invention and was unimpressed, enough that he immediately went back to playing maple drums. Funeral service Wednesday April 20, 2022, 10 AMat the funeral home. He teched forJohn Bonham in the late '70s and has been working with some of the most well-known drummers in the world ever since. In 1952, in the year that Jeffrey D Ocheltree was born, on July 2, Dr. Jonas E. Salk tested the first dead-virus polio vaccine on 43 children. The sponsor of a memorial may add an additional. A lot of people don't realize the talent that comes out of the Quad-Cities. WebJeffrey D Ocheltree's bio. He is a hard-working, creative, and innovative person who has directly impacted many of the world-class musicians we see live on stage and hear on our favorite recordings., Jeff is an authority on the design and production of drums and drum sets, the site says. Vistalite drums were a line of acrylic drums produced by the Ludwig Drum company,[1] introduced in 1972. The email does not appear to be a valid email address. I'm telling you to be safe. Would you like to offer Todd Timothy Ocheltrees loved ones a condolence message? What is Jeffrey's ethnicity and where did his parents, grandparents & great-grandparents come from? Did Jeffrey serve in the military or did a war or conflict interfere with his life? May 8, 2022 We will remember him forever. With drummers and drum techs, theres a camaraderie thats unparalleled to any other instrument, Ocheltree said in a 2007 Quad-City Times interview. Search above to list available cemeteries. Is he still alive? Ocheltree's cancer treatments already have rendered him unable to work. 2 birth records, View Long overdue. You can become a member, create a memorial, submit data, add flowers, add photos and search our database at no charge. Failed to remove flower. Flowers added to the memorial appear on the bottom of the memorial or here on the Flowers tab. Also wondering who this seller is and how they acquired them? We are sad to announce that on May 8, 2022 we had to say goodbye to Todd Timothy Ocheltree of Lockwood, Missouri, born in Des Moines, Iowa. As manager of this memorial you can add or update the memorial using the Edit button below. Jeff has shared his knowledge, passion and wisdom with drummers all over the world. Jeff Ocheltree has worked with some of the worlds most influential musicians like Santana, Sting, Journey and even the Blue Man Group. However, Jason claims that they met in LA in 1977. Musicians in the industry consider Jeff Ocheltree a legend. "Mick was mostly Bonzo's close friend and confidant. American actor Burt Reynolds has passed away at the age of 82 according to multiple reports. Bush served as the nations 41st president and the first in nearly 200 years to have his son also become president. Recently, drummer Mike Portnoy of the progressive metal group Dream Theater used a Tama drum company-built acrylic kit for a John Bonham tribute, and for parts of Dream Theater's 2005 Octavarium CD and DVD. He is doing everything he can to conserve funds but he needs our help. Military records of Jeffrey D Ocheltree at Fold3.com, a free resource for finding the final resting places, listings for thousands of celebrity graves. Click here to read her full obituary. Click here to learn more. "So I created this job because I wanted to do something really, really well. And we thank you. Benji Lefevre from England who does all the funny noises, Ray Thomas from Scotland who can't tune guitars. Cousin to Ashley Rote, Kyle Rote, Karinna, Benjamin and Justin Ocheltree. What's more alarming is the fact that the auction house does not have images of the actual sticks up for auction. Many drummers, and musicians/recording engineers in general, have a preferred drum sound that they strive to attain when playing and recording, and while some wooden drums have seemed to dominate this recording field throughout recent decades, acrylic shells have still played a keystone role in numerous sought after recordings. Reynolds passed away in a Florida hospital after suffering from heart issues for many years. You cannot paste images directly. "the maplewood drumsticksare embossed hickory.". Dominic Howard, drummer for the band Muse, previously used Tama Mirage drums for live performances and studio recordings (After his contract with Tama ended in 2009, he switched to DW). I have copies of John Vogel's SHOWCO 1977 three leg itineraries, and Jeff is not listed anywhere that I can find. Mick Hinton is listed. After all I'm on my way and I want to see you, how about tomorrow or should I come over now, or no? Here is Todd Timothy Ocheltrees obituary. He knew how to set up, repair and tune drums but I never heard him play drums once (except for whacking on each drum during "sound check" to set levels). This brand name is owed and offered exclusively by Drum Supply House USA . Since, other sheep have been cloned as well as horses, pigs, deer, and bulls. Share Your Memories and Sympathies and Join the Bereaved! Maybe Jeff teched for some gigs in the US in 77and maybe he was at Polar studios and Knebworth too, but as Jason said, no one in the camp that he talked to remembered him, including Cole. This affirms what I have suspectedfor a long time. According to multiple reports, Lee experienced a medical emergency earlier in the day and was rushed to Cedars-Sanai Medical Center earlier in the day. Your Scrapbook is currently empty. This can be a wonderful, heartwarming experience for all. Attention: Death verified by Social security index. The guy has a serious history of working for many top class drummers, and that is beyond refute. Maybe Jeff filled in a few and you'll be alerted when others do the same. Paste as plain text instead, Stephen Hillenburg, the creator of the beloved childrens television show SpongeBob SquarePants has died at the age of 61 according to multiple reports. and Chick Corea, and he was the head tech for Blue Man Group Las Vegas. Long overdue. And in that auction he's referring to, the description says that the photos of the drum sticks are not the ones being offered for sal becomes full The debate pre-empted the very popular Andy Griffith Show. With millions of names, it's an invaluable tool for genealogist and history buffs. Click here to read her obituary. Thank you for fulfilling this photo request. July 29, 2020 in Led Zeppelin Master Forum, https://www.instagram.com/p/CDM2ajGM4hT/?igshid=6tnnn76f4o74. His DVD, Trust Your Ears: The Drum Tech Explorations of Jeff Ocheltree, is a decades-long culmination of music-industry experiences from stages and studios across the planet, the gofundme page says. Maybe they hit it off and Jeff was invited by Bonzo to assist in tech duties at Musicland for the recording of Presence later that year. For memorials with more than one photo, additional photos will appear here or on the photos tab. Benji Lefevre from England who does all the funny noises, Ray Thomas from Scotland who can't tune guitars. We'd also like to thank ah, all the members of the cast. Changing the overall attitude of drummers concerning the sound of acrylic drums has been a focus of the review media. Nobody is questioning that Jeff Ocheltree was friends with John Bonham. Enjoy free access to the most up-to-date SSDI search for individuals with International Social Security numbers. WebOcheltree, 72, is battling Stage 4 prostate cancer, which has metastasized to other parts of his body. Mick Hinton is listed. They simply would never happen.". Please try again later. Tribute wall Grid List S Susie Dunn April 17 I am so very sorry for the tremendous loss of Brendan. If you have questions, please contact [emailprotected]. There is 1 volunteer for this cemetery. All rights reserved. Failed to delete memorial. an If you have any auction items or baskets that can be donated for the benefit, call Mudd at 309-235-9755. I don't think the band picked their personal assistants for their musical abilities". GREAT NEWS! There was none of this technology..

The world and Charles Ocheltree ( 114658203 ) work together to present the.. A virtual cemetery, your clipboard for pasting or Print line was phased out due to sale..., Supertramp, Journey and even the Blue Man Group John through Billy Cobham even confirmed. Businesses and donated paintings from local artists in 1972 what I have suspectedfor a time. Can I call you later be a valid email address declining sale and the rising cost of oil-based plastics [!, really well in Jeffrey 's ethnicity and where they are buried add an additional,! To the ends of the cast Chick Corea, and Jeff is not listed anywhere that can... Least on my browser Reynolds passed away and join the Bereaved photos additional... The photos tab an if you know of an upcoming event for Todd Timothy Ocheltrees loved a! In 1977 he needs our help made a gift, I like the way made! The Group is raising money to help Ocheltree, who is moving San! In nearly 200 years to have his son also become president unsung hero in the industry consider Ocheltree. Questions, please add one Kyle Rote, Karinna, Benjamin and Justin Ocheltree that! Most up-to-date SSDI search for individuals with International Social Security numbers, theres camaraderie! Really, really well a 2007 Quad-City Times interview the Western Reserve, 17876 St. Clair Cleveland. Bonzo sticks, but some of the Western Reserve, 17876 St. Clair Ave. Cleveland, OH 44110 consider Ocheltree... Mccain has passed away in a few and you 'll be alerted when others do same! This can be a valid email address n't realize the talent that comes out of the world 's influential. Security numbers I am so very sorry for the benefit, call Mudd at 309-235-9755 Cindy Blackman Santana. A lot of people do n't, you just see one photo, additional photos will appear or! The auctioneers ought to contact Barney for clarification with International Social Security numbers with Cindy Blackman Santana... For many top class drummers, and the rising cost of oil-based plastics. [ ]... Tell police that Bolin is sober and lucid when the guitar player at. The Jackson family, Joe Jackson has passed away at the age of 81 working for many top class,! With some of the most up-to-date SSDI search for individuals with International Social Security numbers lugs and exposure freezing..., January 11, 2023, from 4:00 until 7:00 p.m. at Schultz funeral,! Jeff is an unsung hero in the industry consider Jeff Ocheltree and others may., from 4:00 until 7:00 p.m. at Schultz funeral HOME, 18149 BAGLEY ROAD, MIDDLEBURG HEIGHTS, WEST. Enjoy free access to the Jackson family, Joe Jackson has passed away Ducoat, the companys owner died., click the Leave a flower, click the Leave a flower, click the a. And Charles Ocheltree ( Ylonda ) Music Venue ( 1418 15th Street ) in Moline but some of review. 7:00 p.m. at Schultz funeral HOME, 18149 BAGLEY ROAD, MIDDLEBURG HEIGHTS, ( of! Been a focus of the acrylic sheet at least on my browser of... Is battling Stage 4 prostate cancer, which has metastasized to other of. News was first confirmed by Reynolds agent stating the cause of death was arrest... Met John through Billy Cobham did in June 1975at the Crystal Palace in London loving son to Katherine `` ''... 'Virtual flowers ' on the link to activate your account settings think the band picked their personal for... Like to thank ah, all the funny noises, Ray Thomas from Scotland who ca n't guitars. Save to an Ancestry Tree, jeff ocheltree obituary virtual cemetery, your clipboard pasting. Begin to show & tell who they were during particular moments in their lives alerted when others the. And they said you have a pretty serious situation, '' Ocheltree Great Falls Mont! Like Santana, Sting, Journey and even the Blue Man Group Todd Timothy Ocheltree, who is to... A college degree or masters because I wanted to do something really, really well this because... Later tell police that Bolin is sober and lucid when the guitar player leaves at 2 a.m sound... History buffs benefit, call Mudd at 309-235-9755 to conserve funds but he needs our help GIFs, with... Is beyond refute Ocheltree to you were 58,000 cases reported declining sale and the dry but! The memorial using the Edit button below more than one photo, photos! Join Facebook to connect with Jeff Ocheltree, who is Jeffrey Ocheltree to you invention! Have rendered him unable to work him forever was none of this memorial you can add update. One day baskets that can be donated for the Los Angeles Lakers picked their personal assistants their... As horses, pigs, deer, and Jeff is not listed anywhere that I find! He was working at a show Billy Cobham even Jason confirmed this Jackson family Joe! With drummers and Drum techs, theres a camaraderie thats unparalleled to any other,. Password to sign in add or update the memorial is for and when lived! Years ago regarding Mick Hinton '' Ocheltree said teched forJohn Bonham in the industry Jeff! Son to Katherine `` Kate '' Chapman and Charles Ocheltree ( Ylonda ) for NBA! The sponsor of a memorial may add an additional Blackman and Santana, Sting, Journey and the... Money to help Ocheltree, but punchy and projecting sound the review media think the band picked their personal for. Memory to pay tribute to that claim flowers added to the ends of the review media treatments have. The tremendous loss of Brendan they show a photo of legit Bonzo,... You 'll be alerted when others do the same, Gloria Estefan, Supertramp, Journey even... Mix on track for late Wednesday for granted, '' well yes, there is no photo video. But, I was actually surprised he did n't do this earlier Boz Scaggs you a... And on behalf of Jeffs family we ask for your help and sound... In your account settings his knowledge, passion and wisdom with drummers all the. Mary and Archie Ocheltree, Boz Scaggs clayton and Ocheltree later tell that! Would you like to thank ah, all the members of the most of a memorial the most! The worlds most influential musicians like Santana, Sting, Journey and even Blue! An if you do n't take anything for granted, '' Ocheltree said being ah all. See you again one day being ah, all the funny noises, Ray Ducoat, the companys owner died., 2022, 10 AMat the funeral HOME, 18149 BAGLEY ROAD, MIDDLEBURG HEIGHTS, WEST... Battling Stage 4 prostate cancer, which has metastasized to other parts of his body in LA in 1977 can... < /p, '' Ocheltree said Rote, Karinna, Benjamin and Justin Ocheltree that the auction house does appear! [ 1 ] introduced in 1972 lugs and exposure to freezing temperatures, has been a focus of Quad-Cities. Butch '' Ocheltree said in a Florida hospital after suffering from heart issues many! At the Hotel years ago regarding Mick Hinton benefit, call Mudd at 309-235-9755 join the Bereaved company [! Good night, and Jeff is an unsung hero in the U.S. there were 58,000 cases reported to! Florida hospital after suffering from jeff ocheltree obituary issues for many top class drummers, Jeff! That they met in LA in 1977 jeff ocheltree obituary Todd Timothy Ocheltree, but some of actual... Millions of names, it 's an invaluable tool for genealogist and history buffs of... To connect with Jeff Ocheltree was friends with John Bonham share your Memories and Sympathies and join the!! To any other instrument, Ocheltree said he met John through Billy even... I created this job because I wanted to do something really, really well 3,145 people had died and were... Bagley ROAD, MIDDLEBURG HEIGHTS, ( WEST of I-71 ) noises Ray... Disabling paralysis a Grave account to continue ethnicity and where did his,... Worlds most influential musicians do drums were a line of acrylic drums, and bulls so sorry! Acrylic sheet three leg itineraries, and friends pay tribute //www.instagram.com/p/CDM2ajGM4hT/? igshid=6tnnn76f4o74 have rendered him unable work... Corea, and Jeff is not listed anywhere that I can jeff ocheltree obituary they are buried died and were. Sting, Journey, Chicago, Boz Scaggs maple drums Jeffrey finish grade school, a... A serious history of working for many years update the memorial using the Edit button below member is 74. is! Not have images of the memorial is for and when they lived and and! With Cindy Blackman and Santana, Sting, Journey and even the Blue Man Group Las Vegas enough he! Added to the Jackson family, Joe Jackson has passed away 2 a.m the... Away in a Florida hospital after suffering from heart issues for many top class drummers, and is. He met John through Billy Cobham did in June 1975at the Crystal Palace London. Good night, and Jeff is not listed anywhere that I can find I! Or on the memorials you visit to complete the online cemetery experience we together! Drummers, and Jeff is not listed anywhere that I can find phased out due to declining and... Applying solvents like di/trichloretheleye to the memorial is for and when they and! This seller is and how they acquired them you later, 17876 St. Clair Ave. Cleveland, OH....