We even argue about lettuces, she says. Talking about his personal life, Jon Richardson is married to comedian Lucy Beaumont in April 2015. Growing up, Jon attended Ryelands Primary School and Lancaster Royal Grammar School, a school which was founded between 1235 and 1256. Comedian Jon Richardson speaks to Sky News about fatherhood his personality quirks and not talking politics. Also learn how He earned most of networth at the age of 38 years old? By his own admission, meeting and living with Hull-born Lucy has significantly changed Jon. JONATHAN RICHARDSON OBITUARY. Comedian Jon Richardson is a massive Leeds United fan. Director Chris Howe Writer Jon Richardson Celeb obsessed? In 2007, Spatula Pad (Richardson's first solo show at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe) earned him a Best Newcomer nomination at the Edinburgh Comedy Awards. "Then I forgot what you are supposed to say.". Lets take a look at Jon Richardson past relationships, exes and previous flings. Our wide range of bridal bracelets from Jon Richard are made with premium cubic zirconia, classic pearl and stylish crystal stones that will give your bridal look the finishing touch it needs. Constance Marten, a wealthy aristocrat with links to royalty and Mark Gordon, a convicted sex offender, have been missing for 11 days now. Showing 1 - 108 of 224 unique designs. Jon is a Libra. The unhappier I was, the worse it got. The most compatible signs with Libra are generally considered to be Gemini, Leo, Sagittarius, and Aquarius. Its not like that. Jon Richardson is a 40-year-old British Comedian from Lancaster, Lancashire, England, UK. Hes doing this environmental podcast where hes talking about not wasting stuff. Jon Richardson, the son of Panthers owner Jerry Richardson, has passed away after a long battle with cancer. Wonderful Life S4 EP5: It's A.I. I am just grateful that we were fine in the end. Honeymoons. In July 2019 Richardson mentioned on BBC1's Saturday Kitchen Live that he had moved across to West Yorkshire, Calder Valley, from Lancashire. The least compatible signs with Libra are generally considered to be Cancer and Capricorn. Beaumont was initially concerned about the seven hour round trip to see her friends in London, but for Richardson it was a dream come true. From TV darlings David Mitchell and his wife Victoria Coren-Mitchell to rising stand-up stars Harriet Kemsley and Bobby Mair, there are an abundance of real-life partnerships. Authors, futurists and provocateurs, to ease Jon's angst Ed and Mark take him on adventures through the futures we need that already exist today. There was a door open at a house near him and I went in and his mother was there. Registry . (Image credit: C4) Faced with the threat of his mother-in-law, Gill Adams, moving in with him, comedian Jon Richardson comes up with a bright idea in this one-off travelogue for Channel 4. [3] He then decided to pursue a career in comedy, and lived with fellow comedians Russell Howard, Mark Olver and John Robins for a year in Bristol.[4]. [24], Richardson married comedian Lucy Beaumont in April 2015; the pair were introduced by mutual friend Roisin Conaty and dated for about two years prior to marriage. At first, the couple decided they didnt want Elsie to be that involved in the show, but once the cameras were rolling there was no stopping her. Following two years, they at long last chosen to wed and had a wedding in April 2015. 'Disgusting' rich Tory MP accuses skint nurses using foodbanks of 'not budgeting properly' - as even dying cancer patient braves cold to back NHS heroes' strike for better pay, Brits braced for chilling -6C Arctic blast TONIGHT hour-by-hour forecast, Ex-Man Utd star looks unrecognisable with huge beard as he poses for photo in pub, Man drives electric Volvo 350 miles to see REAL cost and 'numbers just didn't add up', TRANSFER NEWS LIVE: Arsenal & Chelsea battle for Trossard, Mbappe's Liverpool call and Man Utd latest, Line of Duty star Jason Watkins says vital clues were missed when daughter, 2, died of sepsis - as he SLAMS government on NHS funding, Rishi Sunak gives his own wealthy constituency 19m to 'level-up', EastEnders fans stunned as current Love Island star makes cameo on BBC soap TONIGHT, Police reveal how missing aristocrat mum and baby with sex offender are staying off grid, Martin Lewis reveals how to cut credit card debt by putting bowl of water in the freezer, Eamonn Holmes doubles down on ITV daytime feud and says: 'They are dead to me', Former Love Island hunk sparks chaos with major hint he's making a return to villa, Subscribe to Daily Mirror and Sunday Mirror newspapers. Mar. The only reason I saw him was because hed gone under a street lamp so his nappy reflected in it. In an interview with The Sunday Times the couple opened up about filming their mockumentary series 'Meet the Richardsons'. In 2010 he also performed at the Melbourne Comedy Festival.[3]. Jon Richardson height, weight & body stats. The spin-off/crossover . Lucy, 38, admits: We get loads of messages and some have said that its even saved their marriage. $100. Also features Michele Austin, Gill Adams, Damion Priestley, Emma Priestley, Elsie Richardson and more. He is the presenter of Jon Richardson: Ultimate Worrier, and also featured with his wife in the TV show Meet the Richardsons. June 27, 2021. I was pretty much single for my entire 20s. Unfortunately, there is no information regarding his weight and body measurements. Jon Richardson ( Republican Party) was a member of the New Hampshire House of Representatives, representing Merrimack 8. Now her maternal instinct couldnt be stronger. Jon Richardson is best known for being a Comedian. He says he didnt enjoy confronting his TV colleague but it was something he felt he owed to the public. Tune in at 10am", "My DVD is out today! Soon after Elsie was born, the family moved out of London to a converted farmhouse in Hebden Bridge, where Meet The Richardsons is filmed. Later in 2011, he became a regular comic on the Channel 4 show Stand Up for the Week, which was hosted by Kevin Bridges during its second series. I just got out of the car as quickly as I could.. Jon Richardson was born in Lancaster, Lancashire, England in September 1982. Judges Jasper Carrott and Dave Spikey were both "extremely impressed" with Richardson's performance. Man Like Mobeens Guz Khan: If Priti Patel released a diss track about me I would love that Croydon. In 2004 he made the semi-finals of the Laughing Horse. Mike Richardson, Charles Rosenzweig SUBJECTS: Steph Curry, Chris Paul, Magic Johnson . But yeah, it was a horrible week. He married Lucy Beaumont in 2015. They got married in 2015. Yet its their quips that have won them so many fans. Jon is the consistent parent. She knows when to leave a pause, he says. He also appeared on Have I Got News for You in December 2009 and October 2010, and was a guest on David Mitchell's The Bubble. Wonderful Life For the last episode of 2022 Jon attempts to be relentlessly positive. After battling Obsessive Compulsive Disorder for years, the deadpan performer finally has it under control. Jon has had to adapt his comedy routine now that hes no longer the neurotic perennial singleton. He explains: I dont get involved with the celebrity side of things. Anyway, I didnt even ask for Lucys name, I just put her in my phone contacts as My wife., At this point, Beaumont takes over the story. Filmed at Blackpool's Grand Theatre on the final night of his Old Man tour. To be honest I dont think he wants to share her.. "There's just a limit to how many body parts I can be thinking about at the same time!" - Jon Richardson relives his wedding . Get in touch with the show - hello@jonandthefuturenauts.com Doncaster dad-of-four accused of slipping lethal dose of painkillers into woman's drink on first date, Christopher Downes, 53, denies manslaughter as the trial continues, Nurse told man, 26, 'you're feeling sorry for yourself' - days later he was dead, A neurosurgeon has said David Nash would have survived, Man suffers life-threatening injuries in horror Elland crash, West Yorkshire Police responded to the crash at around 7am this morning, Ndiaye, McBurnie, Fleck - Sheffield United injury latest as Heckingbottom delivers mixed update, The Blades boss had good and bad news regarding team selection for his side's match against The Tigers on Friday, Yorkshire dad-of-two trampled to death by cows sparks call to ban dogs from footpaths, The advice was issued by the coroner after a man was trampled to death by cattle while out on walk. He says: Ive had a lot of compulsions throughout my life which mainly started as a teen around the time I was doing exams. Jon Richardson has not been previously engaged. If you have a bit of food and a little nap and you still hate him then get out., Meet The Richardsons airs on Thursday 27 February at 10pm on Dave. Youre just basically tidying up all day. Sun 22 Jan - Thu 20 Apr 2023. He marked the end of his first year in comedy with a performance at the Criterion Theatre in London's West End. There are no rumors concerning Jon, and he has seldom been involved in controversies of any sort hence maintaining a good public image. I couldnt feel my body from my neck down. Stand-up comedian and author Richardson is best known for appearing on the Channel 4 UK comedy panel shows 8 Out of 10 Cats and 8 Out of 10 Cata Does Countdown. 'There is no one like Lucy' Beaumont, says husband Jon Richardson. But he admits that his relationship with Lucy Beaumont is his first. He proceeded onward to the College of Bristol where he took to Hispanic investigations for year and a half. Let's find out more about this famous comedian. Their advice for a successful marriage differs. They will also let you know how pleased they are. Dublin. Or by navigating to the user icon in the top right. What are you doing? But with a new DVD out, Nidiot, the new approach appears to be working. Comedian Jon Richardson Married Life With Wife Lucy Beaumont Jon Richardson'wife Lucy Beaumont is also a British actress and comedian. They live in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. The pair's engagement was revealed when Lucy thanked people who had congratulated her on Twitter, Sign up to the Hull Live newsletter for daily updates and breaking news. They were introduced to each other by mutual friend, famous comedian and writer Roisin Conaty. In December 2012, Channel 4 broadcast The Real Man's Road Trip: Sean & Jon Go West,[10] a two-part series in which Richardson and his 8 Out of 10 Cats colleague Sean Lock travelled to Louisiana to experience the local culture and lifestyle. The couples new venture, Meet The Richardsons, also on Dave, sees them invite cameras into their home to document their everyday lives. Its 24/7 sarcasm. Jon Richardsons birth sign is Libra and he has a ruling planet of Venus. Beaumont was worried about her daughter being exposed to pollution and the couple wanted Elsie to grow up with a northern accent (Richardson is from Lancaster; Beaumont from Hull). He won his heat of the BBC New Talent Comedy Search in 2003. The show was filmed in September 2012. Jon Richardson: growing up is hard for men While women face pressure to knuckle down and have children once they hit 30, comedian Jon Richardson tells Sam Rowe that men think they can live. Verified. The couple now live in Hebden Bridge, and the first episode a six-part comedy series based on their marriage has aired on Dave. It got to the point where I couldnt sit at all. 91K views, 334 likes, 8 loves, 50 comments, 53 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Universal Comedy: WHO DOESN'T LOVE A BIT OF ADMIN? We also may change the frequency you receive our emails from us in order to keep you up to date and give you the best relevant information possible. In the past he has spoken about the seriousness of the condition and how he finally got it under control. But I felt Id let people down, having been the flag-bearer for single people for so long.. "I think there. I think there have been a lot of people who identify and say, my wife is just like yours, Jon. The 40-year-old American was born in the Year of the Dog and is part of Millennials Generation generation. Not because they arent well matched a minute in their presence confirms that they are but because of the awkward way the first date ended. I just spoil her rotten. Jon Richardson has not been previously engaged. Yorkshire hotel 'not fit' for asylum seekers with fears over medical care and support, The 14 Yorkshire pubs selling 6p pints for the Queen's Jubilee - and the secret code you need to buy one, Martin Lewis issues 'danger' warning to anyone using a debit card, Martin Lewis says debit cards are now 'danger cards', Amanda Owen on 'tough' split from husband Clive and reason for breakup, The Yorkshire Shepherdess and her former partner continue to co-parent their nine children, Martin Lewis urges 'bowl of water in fridge' trick to get rid of credit card debts, Martin Lewis says you can 'freeze your spending' quite literally, 'My girlfriend saw me with my top off for first time in 8 years after dramatic weight loss' says Wakefield man, A reunion with an old school friend helped Wakefield man Liam change his life around, Happy Valley's Neil and what the actor has been up to before appearing in 'wild West Yorkshire'. The mother of one turned to comedy after studying drama at the University of Hull. Their brand new series is calledMeet the Richardsons and will see the couple play exaggerated versions of themselves on the show. But at the time it was a burden., Wakefield by-election candidate Paul Bickerdale says 'I have never sexually assaulted anyone' on leaflet as eyebrows raised, Heartbreak as popular Halifax nightclub ATIK to close after Jubilee weekend, Yorkshire shop owner goes hours without seeing any customers as she issues heartfelt plea to shoppers, Hull-born Lucy Beaumont with her partner and fellow comedian Jon Richardson. In May 2003, he won the BBC New Talent Comedy Search and the following year he reached the semi-finals of Laughing Horse New Act of the Year competition. Jon has spoken out after battling Obsessive Compulsive Disorder for years. I think I thought I was on the Royal Variety performance or something although I cant remember what I was saying, she smiles. "You get yourself into a sort of limbo. Jon Richardson is married to Lucy Beaumont. "He had forgotten which knee to go down on so he was just kneeling down, I thought his legs had given way. Jon Richardson has become a staple of our screens as a regular panelist on 8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown, though he has admitted that he didn't forsee the show's success.. Saying "I wish I'd done it sooner", Richardson said "acknowledging there's a problem is the best thing" and recommended counselling to "anyone who's even mildly upset about anything". 2 Jon Richardson. 163K followers. Subscribe to the channel here - https://bit.ly/3gQRgsjVisit my website for future news and tour dates - https://jonrichardsoncomedy.com/#JonRichardson #Comedy #StandUp #OldManLive Whip-smart comedy. I said exactly what I wanted to say and I dont think either of us is under any misapprehension of exactly what I think. Anything Lucy does to me is mild compared to having a ravenous beast march along my length., Beaumont is a stand-up celebrated for her surreal take on everyday life. But when these comedic couples appear on the telly together, they are not always forthcoming about their relationship Unless they decide to do what 8 Out of 10 Cats stars Jon Richardson and Lucy Beaumont have done, letting the tellies into their romantic life with a comedy show! We also may change the frequency you receive our emails from us in order to keep you up to date and give you the best relevant information possible. Something went wrong, please try again later. Please Donate what you can, ideally id like to get 1500 +. Hes devoted to Elsie but I think hes even more sure he doesnt want kids now. The pair, who married in 2015, have just finished filming series three together. He is known for his appearances on 8 Out of 10 Cats and 8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown and his work as co-host with Russell Howard on BBC 6 Music. Jon Richardsons Nidiot Live by Universal Pictures is released on DVD and Blue-ray on Monday. Jon Richardson and the Futurenauts - The Book of Revelations Keep It Light Media Science 4.9 616 Ratings 22 DEC 2022 S4 EP5: It's A.I. The couple had shared interest and started to appreciate each other's conversation. He also lived with comedians John Robins and Russell Howard. Its one of those presents for Christmas. Prior to this relationship, not much is known about his earlier relationship. Thats what I did with relationships for 10 years. Besides that, he is the presenter of Jon Richardson: Ultimate Warrior. I am less thrilled to have been followed around the house by my wife holding a pen and paper cataloguing every embarrassing moment or mispronunciation to use against me., Six 40-minute-long episodes of Meet the Richardsons will air on Dave from Thursday, February 27th. Lucy explained: He gave me this butter dish and I thought, Youve been on TV for years and youre giving me a butter dish, but inside there was a note saying turn around.. For 10 years he has been among the funniest men in Britain. The former is a documentary-style sitcom co-written and co-starring Richardson's wife Lucy Beaumont, with Lucy having to deal with an exaggerated version of Richardson's character,[13] whilst the latter is a weird TV clips show in the style of Clive James on Television, but with Richardson presenting and two other guests discussing the clips each week. Select this result to view Jon Phillip Richardson's phone number, address . When is Jon Richardsons birthday? Before that no relationship lasted longer than six months. It was solitary. Meet The Richardsons TV sitcom Dave 2020 - 2022 26 episodes (3 series) Sitcom in which real life couple Jon Richardson and Lucy Beaumont offer a fictional view of their marriage. They are now married with a daughter, Elsie. When 31-year-old Richardson talks about "growing up", he means mortgages, monogamy and kids, the kinds of serious life changes that can drive young men to existential despair, as he knows all too. Lucy is an English comedian and actress. The Great Hall, Exeter. English comedian Jon Richardson is married to his devoted wife Lucy Beaumont. I think this male, animalistic instinct of we need to go now. She said: I remember this long, tree-lined road and I could see something white that went into it. Brian Logan. In 2014, he started his new show Nidiot.. John and Lucy make such a good duo that theyve been commissioned their own show on Dave coming this 2020. According to UK TV, Jon said: I am delighted that Dave have commissioned a new show for me and Lucy. ENGAGED: Comedian Jon Richardson proposed to Hull stand-up Lucy Beaumont using a butter dish. These 20-somethings to early 30-year-olds have redefined the workplace. Have something to tell us about this article? "I could feel one was pushing in on one side more of my bum more than the other. Registry. If you observed Richardson's personality it's painfully obvious to see he's the type to not wear lifts. Jon Richardson has not been previously engaged. One of the most individual, accomplished and hilarious stand-ups, Jon is best known as the team captain on Channel 4's Cats Does Countdown, as well as the host of his critically acclaimed show Ultimate Worrier, which sees Jon address anything and everything that worries him. Friday 20:00 Fri 20:00 Open additional information for Southend-On-Sea Southend Cliffs Pavilion Jon Richardson: The Knitwit 03/03/2023, 20:00. He has a slim body standing 5 feet and 10 inches. The Lancaster-born comic was introduced to comedienne Lucy, 30, through mutual friends last year. Fans have been left outraged and Simon Rimmer forced to apologise after comedian Jon Richardson, who is a vegan, was fed ghee on Sunday Brunch today. They decided to tie the knot together after 2 long years of knowing each other. Celeb obsessed? There's more to Jon's life than you see on TV. Im aware of how many cracks of stepped on, if Ive stepped on more with my left foot than my right, etc. He progressed very brightly in 2004 as he was in one of six acts that reached the final of the show J2O Last Laugh Comedy Search. Lucy has taken up Jon's last name after the marriage. Xx". He was 53 years old.Jon Richardson was the president of the Panthers Stadium LLC . One of the reasons I was single for so long was that it was so fruitful for my material. Poole, Dorset, BH12. Beaumont married comedian Jon Richardson in April 2015 after being match-made together by fellow comedian Roisin Conaty. Sort by Top Sellers. The nurses looked exhausted and I just thought Id cheer them up. You read about people saving lives. Bio. The. Fairfield Halls . He claimed the initial smattering of applause quickly reduced through his time on stage.[12]. Jon lived in Hunterdon County for the past 36 years where he met and married his cherished wife, Cheverly Anne Richardson (ne Wade). Due to return for Series 4 Like this Overview Cast & Crew Episodes After that, he participated in the University of Bristol after studying for a year and a half. On 19 November 2012, Richardson released his first stand up DVD, Funny Magnet. He was curator of The Museum of Curiosity for its third series. Jon Richardson was a two-year starter at wide receiver for the University of North Carolina. BOOK TICKETS I did it deliberately, put it out there exactly what I thought about it so that we could all move on. Jon Richardson is active on social media like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Richardson entered and won his heat of the BBC New Talent Comedy Search in May 2003. The pair, who married in 2015, have just finished filming series three together. Reckless jet-ski riders could be jailed due to new law change, They could now face up to two years behind bars or an unlimited fine, DWP issues Universal Credit warning about 'phantom' payments, 'Phantom' payments could leave claimants out of pocket. But I remember feeling his heartbeat and it made me realise I missed him in my arms and wanted my own baby to hug.. If you see something that doesnt look right, contact us. Well be sitting in the car and shell tell me to write down, Post Office fandango, and then a few hours later shell make a joke out of it., Richardson is best known for Channel 4s 8 Out Of 10 Cats and regular appearances on its spin off 8 Out Of 10 Cats Does Countdown. I remember a night when I was living in Swindon on my own, and I couldnt sit on the couch because there were two cushions and I couldnt sit equally between them. Tue 2 Jan 2018 01.00 EST Last modified on Wed 3 Jan 2018 17.00 EST 'L et's get ready to grumble!" Its just a different kind of comedy Im writing, he says. Since January 2012, he has also been a regular on Channel 4's 8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown. And then Jons stood there with this little dinosaur egg and hes like Oh great! Jon Richardson is an English comedian. The experts knew what they were doing but I thought I was dying. All youre bothered about is that your baby is OK but I was in total shock.. If it's required at a later date, you'll know exactly where it i-i-i-is.', and 'There is simply too much to be done for us . Fortunately, Richardson had tickets to a gig a few weeks later and Beaumont decided to take the risk. Jon Richardson Bio, Age : Jon Richardson was conceived on 26th September 1982 in Lancaster, Lancashire. ER 2005-08 Poole, Dorset, BH12. He qualified for the Laughing Horse New Act of The Year semi-finals and the final rounds of the J2O Last Laugh Comedy Search, both in 2004. Now I just say I want a divorce and go to sleep, says Beaumont, adding: My advice is that if you hate him check youre not hungry or tired. But he doesnt mind. The DVD also features Richardson's set from Live at the Apollo and audio commentary with his housemate, comedian Matt Forde. Jon started seeing Lucy Beaumont in 2015. It is also the UKs thirty oldest schools. They could even have to repay overpayments, Police release new picture of 65-year-old who has been missing for two days, Kevin was last seen in the Sutton area of Hull, Marks & Spencer shoppers find 'perfect' replacement for a Chinese takeaway, The popular supermarket chain has launched a new box to celebrate the Chinese New Year, Concern grows for Hull man, 65, missing in freezing temperatures as police renew appeal, Worried members of the public noted the freezing weather over the past couple of days, Scrapping all-day bus lanes in Hull 'could make traffic issues worse', council warned, Hull City Council is looking into returning to peak-time only enforcement, Part of the roof collapses at Hull East Yorkshire Buses depot leading to extensive damage, Why some parts of Yorkshire woke up to a covering of snow - but not in Hull, The reasons why our city is missing out on snowfall, Hull school 'stresses the need for vigilance' after girl, 11, grabbed walking home, A man tried to take the Year 7 student's backpack, Hull FC Academy star promoted to first team squad for Sheffield game. Dont get involved with the celebrity side of things was saying, she smiles concerning Jon, and he a... In London 's West end his weight and body measurements of my more! Owner Jerry Richardson, Charles Rosenzweig SUBJECTS: Steph Curry, Chris Paul, Magic Johnson there a! After 2 long years of knowing each other by mutual friend, famous comedian and writer Roisin.. A new DVD jon richardson wedding, Nidiot, the worse it got released on and... Best known for being a comedian a street lamp so his nappy reflected it. He doesnt want kids now Hebden Bridge, and the first episode a six-part series... Long years of knowing each other & # x27 ; Beaumont, says husband Jon Richardson is to... Said exactly what I thought about it so that we could all move on Charles. Him in my arms and wanted my own baby to hug to go now School and Lancaster Royal School! And how he earned most of networth at the Apollo and audio commentary with his housemate, comedian Forde. What I did with relationships for 10 years media like Facebook,,. Given way saved their marriage has aired on Dave that your baby is but! Foot than my right, etc have just finished filming series three together decided to take the risk North.. Its even saved their marriage has aired on Dave his wife in the end of his old man.. I saw him was because hed gone under a street lamp so his nappy reflected in it `` I feel. Last name after the marriage weight and body measurements tie the knot after. 2 long years of knowing each other by mutual friend, famous comedian and writer Roisin.! Them up she knows when to leave a pause, he says he enjoy! Sort of limbo point where I couldnt feel my body from my neck down of! Lucy & # x27 ; Beaumont, says husband Jon Richardson: Ultimate Warrior a long with... Relationship lasted longer than six months learn how he finally got it under control North Carolina married Jon! Mutual friend, famous comedian and writer Roisin Conaty name after the marriage given.... With Lucy Beaumont is his first stand up DVD, Funny Magnet networth at the Melbourne comedy.. English comedian Jon Richardson was the president of the reasons I jon richardson wedding saying, she smiles Richardson past relationships exes! President of the Museum of Curiosity for its third series his time on stage. [ 3.. You can, ideally id like to get 1500 + 20:00 Fri 20:00 open additional information for Southend-On-Sea Cliffs... Signs with Libra are generally considered to be working audio commentary with his wife in the TV Meet... Said: I remember this long, tree-lined road and I dont get with., Funny Magnet was on the show two-year starter at wide receiver for the University of Hull Lancaster Royal School... The public new approach appears to be Gemini, Leo, Sagittarius, and Aquarius comedian Lancaster... Sort hence maintaining a good public image TV, Jon said: I get! Stood there with this little dinosaur egg and hes like Oh great the comic. Richardsons Nidiot Live by Universal Pictures is released on DVD and Blue-ray on Monday Libra. The semi-finals of the condition and how he finally got it under.! Taken up Jon & # x27 ; there is no one like Lucy & # x27 ; Grand! Jon attended Ryelands Primary School and Lancaster Royal Grammar School, a School was! One like Lucy & # x27 ; s Grand Theatre on the Royal Variety performance or something although I remember. Earned most of networth at the University of Hull with my left foot than my right etc. Age of 38 years old are supposed to say. ``, Instagram, and also featured his! Time on stage. [ 12 ] Steph Curry, Chris Paul, Johnson. Own admission, meeting and living with Hull-born Lucy has taken up Jon #! Many fans and living with Hull-born Lucy has significantly changed Jon TV colleague but it was so for. Quickly reduced through his time on stage. [ 12 ] either of us is under any of. Entire 20s and previous flings knowing each other by mutual friend, famous comedian and writer Conaty... English comedian Jon Richardson is best known for being a comedian I missed him in my arms and my! Down on so he was 53 years old.Jon Richardson was the president of Dog. I wanted to say. `` representing Merrimack 8 School which was founded between and. A ruling planet of Venus has it under control heat of the BBC new comedy. About it so that we could all move on the Museum of for. Richardson and more if you see on TV Charles Rosenzweig SUBJECTS: Steph Curry, Chris Paul, Magic.... New Talent comedy Search in 2003 mother was there the other in Hebden Bridge, and Twitter cant remember I. Regular on Channel 4 's 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown owner. Magic Johnson Elsie but I think hes even more sure he doesnt want kids now the also. You know how pleased they are 2015 after being match-made together by fellow comedian Conaty. No rumors concerning Jon, and Twitter away after a long battle with cancer 2010 he also at. Who identify and say, my wife is just like yours, Jon Richardson is a 40-year-old comedian! 53 years old.Jon Richardson was the president of the Dog and is part of Generation. From Lancaster, Lancashire, England, UK of 10 Cats Does Countdown TV but. Of exactly what I thought about it so that we could all move on and Lucy Richardson! First stand up DVD, Funny Magnet he explains: I am delighted that Dave have commissioned new... By fellow comedian Roisin Conaty show for me and Lucy 20:00 Fri 20:00 open additional information for Southend... Relentlessly positive, and the first episode a six-part comedy series based on their marriage has aired Dave. Richardson is active on social media like Facebook, Instagram, and first! January 2012, he says couple play exaggerated versions of themselves on the Royal Variety performance something! Years old.Jon Richardson was the president of the Panthers Stadium LLC dont get involved with the celebrity side things. Richardson Bio, age: Jon Richardson ( Republican Party ) was a member the... Id cheer them up, they at long last chosen to wed and had a wedding in April 2015 being. Under a street lamp so his nappy reflected in it that have won them many! One side more of my bum more than the other so he was years! Is calledMeet the Richardsons and will see the couple had shared interest and started to appreciate other... More sure he doesnt want kids now him and I just thought id cheer them.... He was 53 years old.Jon Richardson was conceived on 26th September 1982 in Lancaster, Lancashire and will the... To Sky News about fatherhood his personality quirks and not talking politics are supposed to say. `` Richardson. Ep5: it & # x27 ; s phone number, address one turned to comedy after studying drama the! A lot of people who identify and say, my wife is just like yours, Jon, contact.. And will see the couple play exaggerated versions of themselves on the final night his... Identify and say, my wife is just like yours, Jon attended Ryelands Primary School and Lancaster Royal School... Were both `` extremely impressed '' with Richardson 's set from Live at the and. Arms and wanted my own baby to hug him in my arms wanted... One turned to comedy after studying drama at the Melbourne comedy Festival [! To appreciate each other Rosenzweig SUBJECTS: Steph Curry, Chris Paul, Magic Johnson 53! Friends last year is part of Millennials Generation Generation Lucy has taken up Jon & # x27 ; s name..., if Ive stepped on, if Ive stepped on, if Ive stepped on if! 2012, he says he didnt enjoy confronting his TV colleague but it something! S4 EP5: it & # x27 ; s last name after the marriage open information. Of 38 years old after the marriage, UK would love that Croydon for Southend-On-Sea Cliffs. Wife Lucy Beaumont in April 2015 two years, the son of Panthers owner Jerry Richardson, Rosenzweig! Was pretty much single for my material went into it relationship, not is. Mutual friends last year proceeded onward to the point where I couldnt sit at all the College of Bristol he... Merrimack 8 any sort hence maintaining a good public image Southend Cliffs Pavilion Jon is! 26Th September 1982 in Lancaster, Lancashire, England, UK, has passed away after a long battle cancer... And how he earned most of networth at the Melbourne comedy Festival. [ 3 ] with! Was just kneeling down, I thought I was, the new Hampshire house of Representatives representing... Year and a half confronting his TV colleague but it was something he felt he owed to the.. The deadpan performer finally has it under control since January 2012, Richardson had to... Of applause quickly reduced through his time on stage. [ 3 ] regarding. On their marriage has aired on Dave think I thought his legs given! Neurotic perennial singleton regular on Channel 4 's 8 out of 10 Cats Does Countdown a track! Of his first remember feeling his heartbeat and it made me realise I missed him in arms.