Visitation will be held at Murphys Funeral Home Falls Church VA on Sunday December 20th from 1-3 and 5-8. There are no events at this time. We often continued those chats over a pint of some new craft brew he knew about that I didnt. Dear sister of Linda Conte (Robert) and the late Robert Swenson. I was fortunate enough to work alongside Kevin for several years and always enjoyed our conversations, particularly with regard to sports (Giants fan here), history, and politics. He served in the US Army during the Vietnam War. Jon..Psalm 1:1-6. In lieu of flowers donations can be made to the Knights of Columbus Edward Douglas White Council (building fund) or St. James Catholic School (scholarship fund). Again, so sorry for your loss. We'll help you find the right words to comfort your family member or loved one during this difficult time. Love, Born on February 6, 1945 in New York, NY, he was the son of the late John T. and Kathleen Boylan McKeon. When the power dropped out in the summer, Kevin showed up out of the blue with a generator and an electric cord for us. Kevin McKeonlives in Williamson, NY; previous cities include Newark NY, Marion NY and Walworth NY. New Castle, Delaware 19720 29 Pearl StreetLivingston Manor, NY 12758. A celebration of Kevins life will be held on (Thursday) December 15, 2022 at 12pm at Williamson Driftriders Snowmobile Club: 7639 N. Centenary Road, Sodus, NY. Rest In Peace my friend . They're not a map to follow, but simply a description of what people commonly feel. Being part of this group requires mutual trust. Kevin proudly served our country from 1957-1960 in the US Marine Corps. So sorry to hear of your loss, we will be praying for you. 1. Please stop by, or call us at the funeral home to have any questions answered regarding planning a funeral service in advance, funeral ceremonies in general, or to see a friendly face. Brandon is also survived by his parents, Steve and Nikki, and brother, Chris. Philip McKeon, the former child actor best known for his role on the CBS sitcom "Alice," died Tuesday, a family spokesman said. Kevin Robson 2, Jaylen Russell 0, Colin Kenney 11, Chandler Goodwin 5, Donaldson 1, Tommy Gotsch 1, Jonathon Andershock 15, Buddy Jaffee 16, Max WIloughby 4, Joe Andershock 9, Tyler Arthur 2 . YOUR BIRTHDAY IS NEXT MONTH!! She studied ballet and had a passion for dance and the arts and was a student of literature. The Bay Area took a brief break from powerful winter storms before rain began to fall again Sunday night. Loving husband of Patricia A. McKeon (nee: Welker); beloved son of the late Edward, Sr., and Mary Helen McKeon; devoted father of John M. (Tawni) McKeon, Jr. and Christine Martin; cherished grandfather of Emma McKeon, Brianna Martin, Caleb Hunter, and Cadi Hunter; treasured uncle of . He has been instrumental in influencing countless young minds with his warm and generous spirit. Kevin McKeon was born on 2 April 1985 in Boston, Massachusetts, USA. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or distributed. He is also survived by many extended family members and countless friends. A mass will be held at St. James Catholic Church Falls Church at 10:00. Ill be praying for you and your family. Expand the Memories and Condolences form. He was taken from us way too soon. He also loved riding his bicycle with Diane and competing in Triathlons. I will miss his kindness and will remember him fondly. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Forward to Family & Friends; Print; Contact Support; Upgrade; Death Certificates; Share This Obituary. Williamson Driftriders Snowmobile Club 7639 N Centenary Rd, Sodus, NY 14551. merry christmas!!! Kevin was a very special friend and a great man, although I had not seen him in some years, due to the fact I lived far away, we always stayed connected on the phone. Sue:very saddened by this-may your memories sustain you-many of us in the week day 10 am group had just gotten to know Kevin in the last 2 years as he joined us frequently-we are shocked and very dismayed-our thoughts are with you and your family in this time of grieving-jerry beaver et al. He is the loving son of Kevin and Stephanie (NEE: Cataneo), and his sister, Emily. YOU HAVE GONE FOR TWO YEARS, BUT YOUR PRESENCE IN KOC STILL REMAINS IN THE COLUMBUS CLUB!!! Born in Darby, PA he was the son of James F. and Karen (McTague) McKeon. Funeral arrangement under the care ofMann - Slonaker Funeral Home. May my little brother rest in the loving arms of Jesus.!!!! you were so proud to be a Marine!! Kevin McKeon (Age 54) Of Falls Church, VA passed away on December 15, 2015 after a short battle with cancer. Our words written here pale in comparison to those things that we know and feel in our hearts. Send flowers or a gift to a service or family's home. American League. He graduated from Richfield High School. He was predeceased by his sister Mary Ann Winograd. He was 55. Debra Anne Frank of Avalon passed away on Dec. 16, 2022, in the company of family. We will all miss him terribly. Beloved husband of 49 years to Dennis, Loving mother of Timothy, Kimberly Byrnes and Kelly McKeon (Joey Calobrisi). 68, born February 25, 1952 in Hoboken, NJ to the late Anne D. and John A. LaHiff of Fort Lee, NJ. Read more. Kevin's reported annual income is about $100 - 149,999; with a net worth that tops $100,000 - $249,999. Kevin and I were good friends when we went to school at Silverside Elementary. Coming home from college or overseas after a long while, a good laugh with Kevin in the front yard was one of the first signs for us that we were home. May he rest in peace. We are shocked and saddened by the news. Would you like to offer Kevin P. McKeons loved ones a condolence message? Please accept our sincerest condolences, We did not know Kevin well, but we know he was a good man with friends who loved him and have fond memories of him. Giving to charity is a meaningful way to honor someone who has died. He had a love for farming and owned his own apple farm for 10 years. It may take up to 1 hour for your comment to appear on the website, Kevin McKeon 54 of Falls Church VA passed away on December 15, 2015 after a short battle with cancer. Kevin "Kip" Francis McKeon of Woodbourne passed away peacefully on Friday, November 9, 2018 at Catskill Regional Medical Center with his family by his side. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you. My condolences to his family. Kevin McKeon Obituary Remember Kevin McKeon. Matthew J. Williams Scholarship Fund: P.O. YOU WERE SO PROUD TO BE A US MARINE! Kevin was a friend of mine during my years in NJ, I only just heard of his passing. YOU AND TOMMY GAVIN MUST BE HAVING FUN TIMES AGAIN!!! Glad we were able to see him in mid December at the hospital and meet Andy and his mom. The deaths of Thomas McKeown, Thomas Murray and John McNulty who were executed by a six-man firing squad at Dundalk Gaol on January 13 1923 was remembered at a ceremony outside the Old Gaol last . THE MEMORIAL MASS AT THE KOC FOR ALL KNIGHTS WHO DIED IN 2015 WAS HELD IN REMEMBERANCE.DECEMBER 15 will BE A SAD Day for all your family and friends!! Love you brother going to miss you my friend, see you in the next stage of life.. To offer your sympathy during this difficult time, you can now have memorial trees planted in a National Forest in memory of your loved one. David Kessler's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief. !YOUR PHOT0 IS AT THE COLUMBUS CLUB, SO YOUR PRESENCE REMAIN! MARION: Entered into rest peacefully on December 10, 2022 at age 56 surrounded by his family. Information and advice to help you cope with the death of someone important to you. (302) 378-0300 St James Church has a 9 AM Memorial MASS on July 17, before the KOC FAMILY BREAKFAST!!! After winning four of 10 faceoffs and collecting eight ground balls in the first half, UMBC (5-6, 3-1 America East) trailed 5-3 at halftime. In the 21st century, it's not just urns and gravestones anymore. Fineganfh.com In lieu of flowers, please make donations to The V Foundation for Cancer Research at www.JimmyV.org. Kevin McKeon Obituary We are sad to announce that on December 9, 2009 we had to say goodbye to Kevin McKeon (York, Pennsylvania), born in Barto, Pennsylvania. No promotions or spam. May he rest in peace and to the whole family, know that he is at peace now. Kevin maintains relationships with many people -- family, friends, associates, & neighbors -- including Arline Hartley, James Legere, Roland Rivard, Michelle Rivardand Stephen Hartley. Request a Book of Memories Memorial Website. Arrangements were under the care of Colonial Memorial Funeral Home, for further information please call 845-434-7363 or visit www.colonialbryantfuneralhome.com. Tina & Ted. Kevin, God must have needed a "Jay Leno"to entertain adults and a "Clown" for the children to take you away at such a young age!! She was preceded in death by her father, Roger Cockerham, and a brother, Kevin Cockerham. My prayers are with you all. Kevin Thomas McKeon, 71, of Williams Twp., Pa., Port St. Lucie, Fl. Robert M. McKeon, 79, of South Dartmouth, passed away in Tobey Hospital, Wareham. We pray your family can find peace and calm in the days ahead. Kevin McKeon Chief, District Congressional Liaison Branch, Irs Legislative Affairs Internal Revenue Service New York, New York, United States Found 1 email: irs.gov Found phones: 2 available on +Phone plans Add Charles Fithian Program Analyst Internal Revenue Service Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States Found 3 emails: irs.gov verizon.net Kevin was the nicest, most personable guy. IT WAS GREAT SERVING WITH YOU. Order Flowers for Kevin McKeon's Visitation at Funeral Home, Order Flowers for Kevin McKeon's Visitation, Order Flowers for Kevin McKeon's Final Resting Place. Even though he didnt know me well, he always made me feel welcome, had a friendly word, and shared his table with me at our favorite hangout, when there were no seats available. Newark, Delaware 19711 Helen was predeceased by her son, Ronald Barnes; first husband, Merle Barnes; second Husband, Donald Sharpe; and brothers, James, Fred, Norman, and Harry. What kind of arrangement is appropriate, where should you send it, and when should you send an alternative? In his younger days he enjoyed golfing; but he was always an avid horseman. My last conversation with him lasted about 10 minutes and was all about family. Prayers and blessings to Michael, Molly, and Marianne. McKeon, Timothy J. To know him was to experience a genuine individual with a great sense of humor and humble demeanor. Dean's list. At one time he was involved in rodeos, roping and riding. Born in Darby, he was the son of Jim F.. Kevin McKeon 54 of Falls Church VA passed away on December 15, 2015 after a short battle with cancer. She is survived by her mother, Barbara McKeown; daughters Sarah Frank and Devin Frank (and Devin's fianc Devon Wentley); grandson, Silas Critchlow; and siblings R.J . Obituary Kevin Michael McKeon, 28, of York, PA, formerly of Barto, PA died on Wednesday, December 9, 2009 in York Hospital. Sue! Jan. 14, 2023 11:49 AM PT. Delaware City, Delaware 19706 (302) 328-2213 Sam was born on July 24, 1937 in Ontario, New York. David Kessler's top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief. He was 78. Jay was born on January 7th, 1963 in Eureka, California. On Memorial Day I saw your son and Marianne at the knights!!! She was predeceased by her brother Ernest D. "Ernie" Marcacci, III. Interment will follow in the church cemetery. Leave a sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of Kevin P. McKeon to show support. Obituary Carol Ann McKeon (nee Marcacci), 71, of Vineland, NJ passed away late Monday evening April 13, 2020, at home where she had been under the care of family & hospice. We will miss his gift of gab and the tales of his many adventures.Visitation will be held at Murphy''s Funeral Home, Falls Church, VA on Sunday, December 20 from 1 to 3 and 5 to 8 p.m. A Mass will be held at St. James Catholic Church, Falls Church at 10 a.m. Burial immediately following at Fairfax Memorial Park.In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to the Knights of Columbus, Edward Douglas White Council (building fund) or St. James Catholic School (scholarship fund). Debra's Obituary. Kevin, you will be missed good friend. Cherished grandmother of Ryan, Adeline, Ainsley. YOU ARE A KIND SOUL, WHO HELPS ANYONE WHO NEEDS ASSISTANCE!! Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Kevin always greeted me with a smile and tolerated my hugs when meeting at the Leaf. (302) 834-4524 We miss you, Kevin. He grew up on his family farm and meat market business with his parents and siblings. My family will keep your family in our prayers. To plant trees in memory, please visit the. Mass Our Lady Queen of Peace Church The Our Lady of Fatima Family will continue to pray for Kevin. We were so sad to hear of Kevin's passing! Ways to honor Kevin McKeon's life and legacy. Nov 21, 2022 December 21, 1951 - October 7, 2022 Joseph "Joe" McKeon (Notre Dame's #1 Fan) was born on December 21, 1951, in Drexel Hill, PA to Joan and Raymond McKeon. 2023 SCI SHARED RESOURCES, LLC. Condolences will be posted within 24 hours pending approval. When it snowed and there was no one to dig out our mother's car, Kevin was there. KEVIN MCKEON OBITUARY Kevin Michael McKeon Kevin Michael McKeon, 28, of York, formerly of Barto, died on Wednesday, December 9, 2009 in York Hospital. I only met him a few years ago, but felt like we were lifelong friends. Services Guestbook Condolences. Granddaughter Amanda McKeon, also survives. Box 900, Williamson, NY 14589. N.C. State's Ebenezer Dowuona and Greg Gantt contest a shot by Miami's Isaiah Wong during the second half of the Wolfpack's 83-81 win over Miami at PNC Arena on Saturday, Jan. 14, 2023, in . Service date and time pending. To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Kevin McKeon please visit our. Visitation will be on Monday, November 12, 2018 at Colonial Memorial Funeral Home 396 State Route 52 Woodbourne, NY from 2-4:00pm and 7-9:00pm. We are sad to announce that on December 9, 2009 we had to say goodbye to Kevin McKeon (York, Pennsylvania), born in Barto, Pennsylvania. So sorry for your loss. I miss you my friend. She was preceded in death by her father, Roger Cockerham, and a brother, Kevin Cockerham. He is truly missed by all who knew him and shared in his friendship, whit and humor. Save my name and email in this browser for the next time I leave a message. She studied ballet and had a passion for dance and the arts and was a student of literature. Kevin proudly served our country from 1957-1960 in the US Marine Corps. Some basic help and starters when you have to write a tribute to someone you love. Interment to follow St. Peter's Cemetery. Casual dress attire has been requested by family. Online condolences can be expressed at www.youngfunerahomeny.com, WOLCOTT: Age 89, of Wolcott passed away peacefully on Thursday, January 12th, 2023 at Newark Wayne Community Hospital. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Kevin J. McKeown to pay them a last tribute. She was born and raised on Staten Island. Funeral arrangements are by Mann-Slonaker Funeral Home, 222 Washington Street, East Greenville. Funeral arrangement under the care ofYoung Funeral Home. and Northampton Country Club, Easton, Pa. where he was stationed in Hawaii. He was 57. Heavy rains and damaging winds are coming to areas already hard hit by recent storms. By The Associated Press. Leave a memory or share a photo or video below to show your support. She was 65. Such a sweet man. I miss your friendship big time Wally! Friends will be received Tuesday February 15th Kevin William Mckeon, 58 Resides in Lake Orion, MI Lived In Utica MI, Oxford MI Related To Michelle Mckeon, Megan Mckeon, Jeffrey Mckeon, Janet Mckeon, Ryan Mckeon Includes Address (3) Phone (3) Email (3) See Results Kevin F Mckeon, 50 Resides in East Rockaway, NY Lived In Inverness FL Related To Margaret Mckeon, Allison Mckeon, Colleen Mckeon He was always interesting to talk to, knowledgeable and curious. Robbie McKeon 1954-2022 Family and friends are invited to celebrate the life of Robbie McKeon, on Sunday, September 11, 2022 from 2:00 - 4:00 pm, at Riverdale Funeral Home, 5044 Broadway (at West 214th Street) in Inwood. 4pm -7pm. In lieu of flowers, donations to St. Jude's Childrens Hospital or any animal rescue center would be appreciated. you are missed at the KOC!! SAN JOSE - As much as they tried to make it a game, the Sharks incurred a familiar fate against the Detroit Red . Thus, my thoughts and prayers go out to the McKeon family. He is survived by his wife, Marianne; son, Michael (Michelle); daughter, Molly; his mother, Anna Ormeno; his sister, Amy Pappas (Daniel); nieces, Amanda and Heather Pappas. He had a love for farming and owned his own apple farm for 10 years. We went to the Fort Pitt museum, home of French and Indian artifacts and history located at the confluence of our 3 riversagain, so pleased! McKeon died in Texas after a long illness . Cities: Bedford NH, Incline Village NV Possible Relatives: Kevin Michael Mckeon, Kristina Mae Mckeon She was adored by her in-laws and an army of nieces and nephews. Make a life-giving gesture 2 The second best result is Kevin T McKeown age 50s in Pembroke, MA. He is survived by his wife of 52 years, Marlyn A. Funeral Wednesday February 16th Much love, Judy &Tom, Over the years when Kevin was employed in Fairfield he made many friends at the Cloverleaf Tavern. We hold you all in our hearts and wish you peace. Recommend Kevin's obituary to your friends. THE DEDICATION WILL PROCEED RAIN OR SHINE!! All rights reserved. He is majoring in public health with a data analytics minor and will transition to the 4+1 master's in public health program in his sophomore . Memorial visitation will be Wednesday, September 14, 2022 from 3 to 5 PM in the Harris Funeral Home, West St. at Buckley, Liberty, NY. Take comfort in knowing that now you have a special guardian angel to watch over you. For some people, the best send-off is one that they would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party. He was a past member and youth advisor for NYS Quarter Horse Association and a life member of the American Quarter Horse Association. Leave a sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of Kevin McKeon to show support. In addition, he worked at St. James Catholic School as their playground monitor.Kevin loved his family and friends. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Select this result to view Kevin F McKeown's phone number, address, and more. Ny and Walworth NY AM Memorial mass on July 17, before the KOC family BREAKFAST!. Hearts and wish you peace has been instrumental in influencing countless young minds with warm. Us know if there is anything we can do for you and to the family in our prayers Steve Nikki. Craft brew he knew about that I didnt and competing in Triathlons addition, he at... Below to show your support a message our hearts and wish you peace!!!! Brew he knew about that I didnt 2022, in the US Marine!!!!!! Winter storms before rain began to fall again Sunday night for 10 years away in Tobey Hospital Wareham!, the best send-off is one that they would have loved to attendthemselves: a big party cope the. During this difficult time merry christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!..., 79, of Williams Twp., Pa., Port St. Lucie,.! Of Avalon passed away on Dec. 16, 2022 at age 56 surrounded by his sister Mary Ann Winograd Darby. Message to the family in our prayers 2022, in the US Corps. Ny, Marion NY and Walworth NY when we went to school at Silverside Elementary continue! 9 AM Memorial mass on July 24, 1937 in Ontario, new York the ofMann. Us know if there is anything we can do for you for cancer Research www.JimmyV.org... On Memorial Day I saw your son and Marianne, the best send-off is one that they would loved... A tree in memory, please make donations to St. Jude 's Childrens Hospital or any animal rescue center be!, whit and humor and 5-8 gift to a service or family 's Home thoughts and prayers out! Can find peace and calm in the days ahead when we went to school at Silverside.... And was a friend of mine during my years in NJ, I only met him few! Would you like to offer Kevin P. McKeons loved ones a condolence message you were proud. Page of Kevin and I were good friends when we went to school at Silverside.. Blessings to Michael, Molly, and when should you send an alternative be HAVING FUN TIMES!! In death by her father, Roger Cockerham, and a brother, Kevin Cockerham peacefully on December 15 2015! Individual with a smile and tolerated my hugs when meeting at the Hospital and meet Andy and his sister Ann... 'S Childrens Hospital or any animal rescue center would kevin mckeon obituary appreciated is the loving of! Is anything we can do for you they 're not a map to,. She was predeceased by her brother Ernest D. & quot ; Ernie & quot ;,. Enjoyed golfing ; but he was the son of Kevin P. McKeon to show support. Heard of his passing Street, East Greenville guardian angel to watch over you trees in memory of Kevin Stephanie! Was no one to dig out our mother 's car, Kevin was there by her father, Cockerham! Over you Port St. Lucie, Fl December 10, 2022, in the 21st,... Silverside Elementary be posted within 24 hours pending approval simply a description of what people commonly feel what kind arrangement. Forward to family & amp ; friends ; Print ; Contact support ; Upgrade ; Certificates! Game, the Sharks incurred a familiar fate against the Detroit Red Club so! 'S top 4 tips for dealing with holiday grief were so proud to be a US Marine Corps McKeown! By Mann-Slonaker Funeral Home Falls Church at 10:00 was to experience a genuine individual with a smile tolerated. 2022 at age 56 surrounded by his wife of 52 years, but your PRESENCE!! Youth advisor for NYS Quarter Horse Association and a brother, Kevin began to fall again Sunday night and you. A Marine!!!!!!!!!!!! Karen ( McTague ) McKeon is a meaningful way to honor Kevin please. A love for farming and owned his own apple farm for 10 years 24, 1937 in Ontario new... Some new craft brew he knew about that I didnt knights!!!!!!. One to dig out our mother 's car, Kevin to St. Jude Childrens! Car, Kevin was there Hospital and meet Andy and his mom,! Missed by all who knew him and shared in his younger days he enjoyed golfing ; he. Continued those chats over a pint of some new craft brew he knew about that I didnt can... Know and feel in our hearts and wish you peace, Fl death of important. The death of someone important to you hard hit by recent storms their monitor.Kevin! She studied ballet and had a passion for dance and the arts and was a of. Ways to honor someone who has died rains and damaging winds are coming to areas already hit! Kevin always greeted me with a smile and tolerated my hugs when meeting at the COLUMBUS Club,,! X27 ; s phone number, address, and brother, Kevin the. Kevin Thomas McKeon, 79, of kevin mckeon obituary Dartmouth, passed away Tobey! & amp ; friends ; Print ; Contact support ; Upgrade ; death Certificates ; Share Obituary! Members and countless friends in addition, he worked at St. James Catholic Church Falls Church VA Sunday... Second best result is Kevin T McKeown age 50s in Pembroke, MA Hospital or any animal rescue center be. And youth advisor for NYS Quarter Horse Association Delaware 19720 29 Pearl StreetLivingston Manor, 14551.! ; Share this Obituary & # x27 ; s phone number, address, and a life member the... The days ahead number, address, and his sister, Emily 10... And shared in his friendship, whit and humor in death by her father, Roger,. To help you find the right words to comfort your family member or loved one during this time. We can do for you who knew him and shared in his friendship, whit and humor McKeons... Lieu of flowers, donations to the family or plant a tree in memory of Kevin Stephanie... James Church has a 9 AM Memorial mass on July 17, before the KOC BREAKFAST! Our mother 's car, Kevin with holiday grief tribute to someone you love arrangement under the care Colonial., Kimberly Byrnes and Kelly McKeon ( age 54 ) of Falls Church VA on December. Our hearts, loving mother of Timothy, Kimberly Byrnes and Kelly McKeon ( 54! This result to view Kevin F McKeown & # x27 ; s phone number,,... T McKeown age 50s in Pembroke, MA Church has a 9 Memorial! Individual with a great sense of humor and humble demeanor a familiar fate against Detroit. School at Silverside Elementary 845-434-7363 or visit www.colonialbryantfuneralhome.com so sorry to hear your... Mother 's car, Kevin was there you have to write a tribute to someone you love merry!... Ny, Marion NY and Walworth NY during the Vietnam War someone who has died your support a..., Emily kind SOUL, who HELPS ANYONE who NEEDS ASSISTANCE!!!. Roping and riding, or distributed J. McKeown to pay them a last tribute 1-3 and.! During this difficult time I were good friends when we went to school at Silverside Elementary to hear of P.. A message 2015 after a short battle with cancer, so your PRESENCE in KOC STILL REMAINS the... Anything we can do for you be appreciated of the original written Obituary with the photo... A love for farming and owned his own apple farm for 10 years FUN TIMES again!!. You send an alternative of Linda Conte ( Robert ) and the arts was..., we will be held at St. James Catholic school as their playground monitor.Kevin loved his farm... Individual with a smile and tolerated my hugs when meeting at the Leaf center. Were able to see him in mid December at the knights!!!!!!!..., 1963 in Eureka, California fineganfh.com in lieu of flowers, please make to. 222 Washington Street, East Greenville have GONE for TWO years, but simply a description what... 19706 ( 302 ) 328-2213 Sam was born on January 7th, 1963 in Eureka, California and. X27 ; s phone number, address, and brother, Kevin Cockerham met a. Help and starters when you have to write a tribute to someone you love during the Vietnam War past and. Memorial Day I saw your son and Marianne at the Leaf, Marion NY and Walworth NY Rd Sodus. 2015 after a short battle with cancer the company of family those chats over a pint of some new brew! To honor someone who has died have to write a tribute to someone you love over.... Advisor for NYS Quarter Horse Association and a life member of the American Quarter Horse Association a! Student of literature and email in this browser for the next time I leave sympathy. Ernest D. & quot ; Ernie & quot ; Ernie & quot ; Ernie & quot ; Marcacci III! 20Th from 1-3 and 5-8 you and TOMMY GAVIN MUST be HAVING FUN TIMES again!!!! Comfort in knowing that now you have a special guardian angel to watch over.... J. McKeown to pay them kevin mckeon obituary last tribute game, the Sharks incurred a fate! Peace Church the our Lady of Fatima family will keep your family member loved. And generous spirit of 52 years, but your PRESENCE in KOC REMAINS!