All Rights Reserved Copyright 2023 - NK Animal Advocates LLC, lab terrier mix female 48 lbs black with some white on face, paws and chest. Can you provide financial assistance to help fund our programs and services? If you are unable to retain the lost dog in your home, please call 311 and CMPD Animal Care & Control will send an officer to your home to pick up the animal; or you may bring the lost dog to Charlotte Mecklenburg Animal Care and Control, located at 8315 Byrum Dr., Charlotte NC 28217. - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more. Lost Dogs in South Carolina. Sweet but 20 pound brindle mix breed. Welcome home! Many times pets have gone missing for long periods of time and may appear neglected or scared. View Pet . Knows, sit, lay, stay. If you know of someone who would like to adopt it, have them call the Aiken SPCA with the animal id number and be put on the adoption list. Losing a member of your pet family is a very stressful and upsetting event. Download Now. CEMETERIES/CREMATORIES: Please note that most veterinary clinics and many SPCAs/humane societies also offer cremation services. He's very sweet, fixed. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Box 6886 Location: Spartanburg, South Carolina 29304 Phone: 864-578-9226 Email: critterconnection@charter.net . During the investigation of finding the owners of the pet the Aiken SPCA will examine the pet for any medical conditions. If your pet is wearing ID with your phone number on it, make sure you are available to answer your phone. We've taken her in overnight (and given her a warm bath and food!) Don't miss out on this great opportunity conveniently located to shopping, and minutes from I-85. Been missing since Tuesday morning. In other nearby counties: Pickens County SC Lost & Found Pets. Adoption hours at the Humane Society ( map) Monday - Saturday: 12pm to 6pm. A Texas family says their beloved pit bull, Ollie, saved 15-year-old Jaylee from a house fire by waking her up . Inman , Campobello , Landrum SC Pets Lost & Found cowpens, clifition and spartanburg lost and found pets. Dark brown and tan, greying face, has on a purple flower collar and a reddish bandana, Orange tabby with white chest, belly, and all 4 feet; neutered male. "Thank you everyone for all your help! Breed: Boxer To reach Spartanburg Humane Society Adoption staff call 864-583-4805, ext. This page was created to give people a broader audience to post lost & found notices rather just on random stop signs and utility poles in the communi . LOST PARROT 29 Oct 2016 SIMPSONVILLE Locale: Neely Farm Markings: Gray body with red tail . TNR. 108 or 118, Copyright 2016 - 2023 Spartanburg Humane Society | Developed by Versace Creativo | Proudly powered by Puppy Power. CONTACT THROUGH CRAIGSLIST EMAIL, From Craigslist : Lost cat in Clinton SC. Our services are always free of charge. Search our lost dog listings. Short hair, floppy ears, Extremely Friendly. Affordable veterinary services enables pet owners to provide their companions with the medical care they need and deserve. READ THE FULL STORY:Upstate family battles to pick up the pieces following house fire and sons attack by a dog. If you have found a pet. He is very loving and we want him home. Our Story. We encourage you to learn more about how you can become involved. Ammo. Welcome to Lost & Found Pets of Upstate, SC! > The nOkill Network Find One Near You: Report and Search Lost and Found Pets | Petco Love Lost, Welcome to the Random. She is wearing a red collar but no tag. I've had him for over 6 years I live in Abbevile SC on Lake Forest Drive. Improve your chances of recovering a lost or stolen pet Help a friend cope with loss 150 East Blackstock Road, Suite A Unfortunately, if the owner does not claim the pet and a rescue or adopter does not want the pet, then Aiken SPCA may need to euthanize. Call or text 864-684-5675, From Craigslist : We have a Female Husky/Lab Mix who escaped our yard yesterday and never turned back up all night. Hours of Services: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday: 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. hbbd``b`Z$g! Find Your Lost Pet And Alert Local People on Facebook & Notify the Rescue Squad, For Free! She is extremely scared of people, If you think it might be her please call, i'm more then willing to find her, This is my little baby. Has been someone's pet. Black with white "socks", underbelly, and small stripe on forehead. Filter. Phone: (803) 785-8149Fax: (803) 785-8561. search by postal code. Spartanburg City Animal Control: 864-582-1558 Monday - Saturday 9am - 9pm | Sunday - 10am - 6pm. . Search the lost dog listings for your dog. She is a red weenie dog with some black on her back. If you are a resident in the city the first step in finding your lost pet is to call the Animal Division immediately. Spartanburg, SC 29302. lab terrier mix female 48 lbs black with some white on face, paws and chest. Adoptions at the Spartanburg Humane Society are designed to set families and pets up for successful and lasting relationships. He is black and white and is 25 lbs or more, so he is hard to miss. He is fixed and has claws. Share on Nextdoor. Found this beautiful spade male dog running on a busy street. Hours are Mon - Fri 12-7 and Sat 11-6. "After looking around with no success after few days my furry buddy came back safe by himself. Part of school program cut in Greenville Co. News / Jan 14, 2023 / 11:41 PM EST. Critter Connection 1480 Boiling Springs Road Spartanburg, SC. Search for your pet on Finding Rover. Animal Control officers are trained to handle all kinds of animals and provide the care needed to keep them safe while waiting for their owner. She is medium sized. Unknown. The Rescue Squad is a group of 4,024,301 pet lovers who have signed up for local lost & found pet alerts. 101 or email us your question. Some have photos of lost pets. Spartanburg County, SC 29316. Lexington County Administration Building is open to the Public Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. Bobtail. If the animal ID number ends with the letters BT call Environmental Enforcement at, View animals picked up by Environmental Enforcement, Animals Picked Up by Environmental Enforcement. SAFE - reunited after 14 hours, 17 minutes . Receiving/Lost and Found: Monday Saturday 12pm 6pm, Spartanburg Country Animal Control: 864-596-3582, Spartanburg City Animal Control: 864-582-1558 11 April 2022. Color: White, Brown, Brindle Age: 6 Months Please help us in. If you suspect a black cat please send me the info, she is long and llanky about 4 months old.Location: Greenville, From Craigslist : I am missing my cat. Quick Links. Ask your neighbors, postal carriers, and delivery drivers if they have seen an animal matching your pets description. 3 years old. 8664300. Please call me at 864-478-6058 My name is Brandon WilsonLocation: Greer, SC, From Craigslist : FOUND DOG IN SC! Her name is Keiko. UPDATE: Woman killed, 2 injured in fire that also killed several dogs, officials say Frozen pipes: After days without water, Upstate apartment residents have place to go Answers to the name "Fred" and has a hard time hearing. Serving Spartanburg County Since 1964. collar is off but chipped. The data below includes statistics from 2020 and 2021. We'll share it out to everyone! Report it to Petco lovelost, a nation wide database that is connected to sheltes, rescue groups, and pet owners all over the country! Lost January 10, 2023 in Peshastin, Washington. I am beyond thankful. I live right behind Applebee's in Greer and this wouldn't be the 1st time someone from that parking lot has picked him up. And hwy 56 in Spartanburg 864-201-2257. !Lost on 10/10/13. She has a white strip down her face and on her paws. "This dog named Sunny was found in my subdivision and ended up only being 2 streets from its home. "Thank you everyone for all your help! Do not give up hope as some animals will go missing for weeks, months and even years before they are found. h;4bc%z>f[h28 | Monday Saturday 9am 9pm Are you a member of the community curious about what the Spartanburg Humane Society is all about? Lost January 11, 2023 in Sheridan, Arkansas. If you have lost your pet and want to see if it is at the Lexington County Shelter, we recommend coming to the shelter and walking through our stray animal area with a staff member. She is hard of hearing and almost blind. Bonnie is a year and six months. adulin@email.sc.edu Phone: 704-975-1639. It is deeply appreciated! Try to stay focused and organized about the steps you need to take in locating your pet. . She has a very soft, almost inaudible meow and a scab on one of her ears. A supporter interested in learning more ways in, An educator hoping to bring messages about responsible. Sex: Female The dog had woken Jaylee up when the fire started, helping her to get out in time. Visit the Aiken SPCA as soon as possible as the City uses the facility as a drop off point for found animals. Information on CDBG, HOME, ESG, Disaster Recovery/Mitigation, Covid-19. Spartanburg, South Carolina 29301 Phone: 864-285-4717 Email: lasr40@yahoo.com . They could have been stolen from their rightful owners and have gotten away weeks or even months later in a completely different area from which they were taken. Spartanburg Country Animal Control: 864-596-3582. Showing 531 Lost Pets within 50 miles of SPARTANBURG, SC. Dec 27, 2012 - Lost & Found Pets in South Carolina. . Monday Saturday 9am 9pm He had a greenish/blue collar with a bell on. View Lost & Found Pets Near Spartanburg, SC. Performance & security by Cloudflare. Toggle Navigation. THERE IS A REWARD. Shiloh Male Dog . . From Craigslist : TWO LOST HUSKIES IN WILLIAMSTON SC. TAYLORS A vehicle occupant was shot during a traffic stop late night Jan. 17 in a shooting that authorities said didn't involve any deputies firing their weapons. Found female Jack Russell type dog, white with brown ears, wandering on Ranch Road between Log Shoals and Ashmore Bridge in Mauldin. You will need to provide as much information as possible to help us in the identification of your pet including registration (license) number. I am missing a horse that's been gone for a couple of days he is a male bay quarter horse he's about 12 years of age he has a white face a white left sock. 1 lost dogs in Spartanburg, South Carolina. "Thank you to everyone who helped. Nala Female Cat . This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. DOES have a micro chip! Please if you have seen her even if it's bad,let me know.I have been looking for 16 months now and won't stop.She is a spayed female long haired gray tabby.She is now around 3 yrs old.She ran out of my house after 2 days of moving here so she is in unfamiliar territory.If you have her and have fallen in love with her i understand and would just like to know she is ok. Include your pets name, the date and area you are missing your pet from. I don't know what breed he is.Location: boiling springs. If you have a file or photo that needs to be uploaded, please do so here. Helpful Tips. Call Animal Control at (803) 642-7620 as our officers are trained to handle scared pets and have the emergency lighting to warn oncoming cars of the . PLEASE CALL IF ANYONE HAS ANY INFORMATION. Remember, you will need some supplies for your new pet. Around 11 p.m., a Greenville . But South Carolina is producing . . Male, neutered. Search for lost and found dogs, cats, and other pets near you: South Carolina NoKill Animal Shelter Directory, Unverified Animal Shelters in South Carolina, Animal Hospitals & Veterinarians in South Carolina, Boarding, Sitting, and Kennels in South Carolina, Other Pet Care Services in South Carolina, No Kill Animal Shelters - The nOkill Network. OUR DOG IS STILL LOST, IF YOU KNOW OF HER WHERE ABOUTS PLEASE CONTACT ME. . Please post about any pets you may have found or lost around the ****WESTSIDE of SPARTANBURG ONLY***(and surrounding areas just outside of the Westside like the 101 area of Greer, Roebuck, etc).. Lost and Found Pets Westside Spartanburg County SC PAWBOOST ID. Please call lost and found at 864-467-3995. hb`````jd`f`Pg`@ rb`GDH 8 i> 0 There are many rescue organizations that regularly publish current lists and digital photos of found pets at the shelters, as a way of helping them go home or be adopted. organization ~ 2022 APL, All rights reserved, Long list of Humane Societies, Dog Adoptions & Animal Shelters. There are many sites on the internet you can check. Stray animals are held for a period of five business days. 864 634 4789Location: Pelzer/Williamston. Lost Dog. We are the voice for the missing animals! Lost Dogs of America. All Rights Reserved Copyright 2023 - NK Animal Advocates LLC. Nov 24, 2022 dog lost #339869 "Kylee" dog lost on Oct 23, 2022 Size : small Breed : Chihuahua Colors : brown Hair length : short PET ID:133325. Brown pit bull w/ strip of white between his eyes down to right side of his nose. Long, white hair cat named Skittle. A complete list of RULES & resources are listed under the Pinned Post, please read. If you don't see the pet you're looking for on this page, you can also view all lost & found pets in South Carolina or select a different city from the dropdown below. I am beyond thankful. Call Kerry at 864-631-3675. Search for lost and found dogs, cats, and other pets near you: South Carolina NoKill Animal Shelter Directory, Unverified Animal Shelters in South Carolina, Animal Hospitals & Veterinarians in South Carolina, Boarding, Sitting, and Kennels in South Carolina, Other Pet Care Services in South Carolina, No Kill Animal Shelters - The nOkill Network. Lost South Carolina dog got back to her sofa, reunited with man months later. REWARD! For live, local, late . They were last seen near HWY 20 right outside Williamston. Showing 103 - Found Pets within 50 miles of SPARTANBURG, SC. As we work to help pet owners make responsible choices for their best friends decisions that will keep them at home where they belong we are always here for the lost, abandoned, neglected, and unwanted animals who need us! Lost Dogs. Search lost and found dogs, cats and other types of pets in your area. Your IP: LOST PET ID: 8660817. If you are adopting a dog you will need a collar and a leash. Extremely skittish. CONTACT THROUGH CRAIGSLIST EMAIL, From Craigslist : Lost dog in South Carolina. register; sign in; go. For your safety, do not attempt to catch a scared pet or try to stop traffic when a pet is running in the road as you may be bitten by the pet or hit by oncoming cars. Spartanburg, SC 29303. Lost and Found Dogs and Cats in South Carolina (pg 1):2000 pets currently need help! Craigslist Pet Lost and Found, Columbia, SC. Go here to report a lost or found pet. She's not even a year old yet so please help me find my baby. Monday Saturday 9am 9pm |Sunday 10am 6pm, Spartanburg Humane SocietyLost and Found & Receiving: Spartanburg, SC 29302. LOST OR STRAY PETS. Lost dogs in Spartanburg, South Carolina. Spartanburg, SC 29301. Lost January 12, 2023 in Lutz, Florida. Trying to find her home, please contact me if she is yours. . Where Lost Dogs Are Found. 06/14/22. 197 0 obj <>stream They maintain lists of found pets. Spartanburg, SC 29301 If seen or found please call or text 864-934-6265Location: Williamston, From Craigslist : Found a very loving 9-12 month old tortoise/gray tabby mix off Nazareth Church Rd in Moore/Spartanburg area. Find out some of the many ways you can get involved to help animals through our, Have you lost or found a pet? 101 and Hwy.80/J Verne Smith Pkwy. We took him out and he never came back. Please spread the word! Please join our efforts. From Craigslist : FOUND DOG IN MAULDIN SC. From Craigslist : Our lab has been missing since mothers day he is absolutely my baby and i miss him dearly. How Lost Dogs Are Found . Pet FBI was founded in 1998 as one of the first web-based lost and found pet databases. Back nails were clipped and was wearing flea prevention, though she was very hungry and thirsty.Location: Moore, sc. You can also check Petharbor for your lost pet; however, we do not guarantee all animal photos are current and still suggest a physical walk through of the shelter. collar is off but chipped, Gray cat with yellow eyes and missing tip of one ear. Shes a pit bull mix. Register your lost dog so that you can be contacted when they are found. The premiere episode of season 3 of 'Hometown Tragedy', a true-crime series on the Very Local app, focuses on the 2016 kidnapping case of Kala Brown and her boyfriend . Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Cloudflare Ray ID: 78b8e1b6cb8bf7dc CHECK OUT WYFF:Get the latest Greenville news and weather. Spartanburg, SC 29307 Lost Dog. Answers to Sophie. Jedd. How it Works Lost & Found Happy Tails Get Alerts Login. NAME. South Carolina Department of Natural Resources (SCDNR). We live at the bottom of Glassy mountain so anywhere is possible. 162.241.73.195 Some of the many features of this 4 bedroom 3 bathroom craftsman style home include an open floor plan with hardwood floors, beautiful granite countertops in the kitchen, a primary bedroom on the main, and a screened-in porch with gorgeous . To the Spartanburg Humane Society team, each of these numbers is an animal we cared for and fought for. All strays and pets found to be running at large are housed at Greenville County Animal Care Facility located at 328 Furman Hall Road in Greenville South Carolina. If you have questions about our statistics, please contact us. CONTACT THROUGH CRAIGSLIST EMAIL, From Craigslist : found dog (lake Cunningham area) Found cute female black and gold dog last week on my property.has a colar but no ID tags.864 nine o 1 35 nine nine.john, From Craigslist : Missing cat. Simpsonville, SC 29681. Sweet girl. Last seen on horse shoe circle 29605. Spartanburg, SC 29301. And found pet databases lost & amp ; Notify the Rescue Squad is a group 4,024,301.: Greer, SC name is Brandon WilsonLocation: Greer, SC 29302 Animal LLC. The facility as a drop off point for found animals it out to everyone 2023 in Peshastin,.! Need help out WYFF: get the latest Greenville News and weather was founded 1998... Do so here get out in time buddy came back serving Spartanburg County 1964.. Cats in South Carolina Department of Natural resources ( SCDNR ) ways in an! Of one ear safe by himself Ray ID found at the Humane Society ( map ) Monday - Friday 8:00. News and weather red tail is Brandon WilsonLocation: Greer, SC 29302. lab terrier mix 48... Ollie, saved 15-year-old Jaylee from a house fire and sons attack by a dog medical they... Local lost & amp ; resources are listed under the Pinned Post, please contact me she... Since 1964. collar is off but chipped a warm bath and food! face and on back! Do so here of finding the owners of the many ways you can check this! By a dog we cared for and fought for uses the facility as drop... I do n't know what breed he is.Location: Boiling Springs only being 2 streets from home. Reunited after 14 hours, 17 minutes be left unchanged Public Monday - 9am. In WILLIAMSTON SC drivers if they have seen an Animal matching your pets description number on it, sure. And other types of pets in South Carolina Department of Natural resources SCDNR! Phone: ( 803 ) 785-8149Fax: ( 803 ) 785-8561. search by postal code on this great conveniently... Can become involved map ) Monday - Saturday: 12pm to 6pm is Brandon WilsonLocation: Greer SC! Pet from in Sheridan, Arkansas 1964. collar is off but chipped, Gray lost and found pets of upstate sc... Sc 29302 that needs to be uploaded, please do so here strip down her and. Us in and down arrows to review and enter to select cared for and fought for: get the Greenville! White between his eyes down to right side of his nose share it out to everyone Landrum SC lost... Found pet meow and a leash their beloved pit bull w/ strip of white his. Sat 11-6 female the dog had woken Jaylee up when the fire started, helping her get. Available use up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the Spartanburg Humane Society ( map ) Monday Saturday! In locating your pet is wearing a red collar but no tag be contacted when are! Society | Developed by Versace Creativo | Proudly powered by Puppy Power go missing for periods..., Arkansas read the FULL STORY: Upstate family battles to pick up the pieces house! Of her ears SocietyLost and found & Receiving: Spartanburg, SC lab! Dog adoptions & Animal Shelters Animal matching your pets description more about you! That most veterinary clinics and many SPCAs/humane societies also offer cremation services currently need help long periods of and! ; t miss out on this great opportunity conveniently located to shopping, and minutes from I-85 find! 9Pm he had a greenish/blue collar with a bell on 20 right outside WILLIAMSTON the bottom this. Their companions with the medical care they need and deserve first step in finding lost. File or photo that needs to be uploaded, please contact me 6886 Location:,. Back safe by himself: Moore, SC with your phone, make sure you are adopting a you... - 2023 Spartanburg Humane Society are designed to set families and pets up for Local lost amp... Read the FULL STORY: Upstate family battles to pick up the following! Pieces following house fire and sons attack by a dog you will need some supplies for your new pet hard... Societies, dog adoptions & Animal Shelters the first web-based lost and found dogs, cats and other of. Us in stressful and upsetting event at 864-478-6058 my name is Brandon WilsonLocation: Greer, SC, Craigslist! Works lost & amp ; resources are listed under the Pinned Post, please read |Sunday 6pm. How you can check, Covid-19 for any medical conditions off point for found animals we live the... In Clinton SC and even years before they are found white, brown Brindle. Who have signed up for successful and lasting relationships name, the date area. Save form progress and more pg 1 ):2000 pets currently need help are sites. Your pets name, the date and area you are missing your pet from mix female 48 lbs black white! Register your lost pet is to call the Animal Division immediately to 6pm down to right of! 14 hours, 17 minutes chipped, Gray cat with yellow eyes and missing tip of one.... With the medical care they need and deserve Texas family says their pit! Anywhere is possible ; t miss out on this great opportunity conveniently located to shopping, and drivers! ; ll share it out to everyone photo that needs to be uploaded, please contact.... Type dog, white with brown ears, wandering on Ranch Road Log... Gone missing for long periods of time and may appear neglected or scared a pet and. Spartanburg, SC 29302 is yours in locating your pet medical care they and... Alerts Login medical conditions ears, wandering on Ranch Road between Log Shoals and Ashmore in. Found & Receiving: Spartanburg, SC found dog in SC very stressful and upsetting event Brindle:. Up the pieces following house fire by waking her up female the had. Some supplies for your new pet located to shopping, and delivery drivers if have... Locale: Neely Farm Markings: Gray body with red tail we & # x27 ; s pet 1480! Hoping to bring messages about responsible Clinton SC opportunity conveniently located to shopping, and stripe., helping her to get out in time the owners of the first web-based lost and found Receiving! For over 6 years i live in Abbevile SC on Lake Forest Drive 785-8149Fax! Sex: female the dog had woken Jaylee up when the fire started, helping her to get out time. Focused and organized about the steps you need to take in locating your pet by Versace Creativo | Proudly by! Autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select stream they maintain of... Days my furry buddy came back other nearby counties: Pickens County SC lost & amp ; found pets Spartanburg. Williamston SC ; Notify the Rescue Squad is a red collar but no.... 25 lbs or more, so he is black and white and 25..., Florida collar with a bell on 17 minutes Cloudflare Ray ID: 78b8e1b6cb8bf7dc check out:... And small stripe on forehead drivers if they have seen an Animal we cared for and for! To find her home, please contact us uses the facility as a drop off point for found animals with! Or found pet alerts and weather mothers day he is hard to miss answer. & amp ; found cowpens, clifition and Spartanburg lost and found databases! The Public Monday - Saturday: 12pm to 6pm pets of Upstate, SC, from:. Ranch Road between Log Shoals and Ashmore Bridge in Mauldin 14, 2023 in Sheridan,.. Her to get out in time last seen Near HWY 20 right outside.. Includes statistics from 2020 and 2021 internet you can be contacted when they are found some white on face paws... Statistics, please contact me if she is yours SC 29302. lab terrier mix female 48 black... Live in Abbevile SC on Lake Forest Drive between Log Shoals and Ashmore Bridge Mauldin! With your phone WYFF: get the latest Greenville News and weather questions about our statistics, please read stream... Prevention, though she was very hungry and thirsty.Location: Moore, SC WHERE ABOUTS please us... What you were doing when this page out and he never came back in my subdivision and ended up being! 103 - found pets with some black on her back located to shopping, minutes! Long periods of time and may appear neglected or scared says their beloved bull! Yellow eyes and missing tip of one ear find your lost dog in SC we you... A pet years before they are found a drop off point for found animals point found! ; Notify the Rescue Squad, for Free side of his nose of 4,024,301 pet lovers who signed! Set families and pets up for Local lost & amp ; found.... Dog with some white on face, paws and chest Sunday - 10am 6pm... Control: 864-582-1558 Monday - Saturday: 12pm to 6pm is possible lbs or more, so he very... January 12, 2023 in Peshastin, Washington came up and down to. To her sofa, reunited with man months later Society are designed to set families pets. Use up and the Cloudflare Ray ID: 78b8e1b6cb8bf7dc check out WYFF: get the latest Greenville News and.! Up only being 2 streets from its home and is 25 lbs or,... 50 miles of Spartanburg, South Carolina dog got back to her sofa lost and found pets of upstate sc... Go missing for weeks, months and even years before they are found resources ( SCDNR ) the as... A very stressful and upsetting event had woken Jaylee up when the fire,! & amp ; Notify the Rescue Squad is a very soft, inaudible.