If I could leave a 0 star review, I would. If you are not completely satisfied, you may return or exchange your purchase within 90 days from the original date of purchase. For in-store returns, you must bring the original receipt. Best efforts will be made to refund merchandise purchased on a debit card to the original card. Without it, you can only exchange items for merchandise of the same retail value or take an in-store credit. The leave without a bank return policy receipt postcard is. She gets closer to us and another ** man who was being help by someone else she asked him if she could help him. Returns/exchanges on altered or worn clothing are subject to store management discretion. Buy one specially marked item at its regular retail price, and get a second specially marked like item of equal or lesser value at 50% off. However, 3 days before the wedding, my groomsmen send me pictures and the pants had no belt loops. I opened it, and to my surprise, the shoes were different colors (tan and brown) although the same type and size, which looked like a bad practical joke. The stores customers will be able to return rental items for a fee starting in August. Buy 2 non-iron dress shirts for $110 (big and tall 2 for $120) or 3 non-iron dress shirts for $150 (big and tall 3 for $165). You can return items to Men's Wearhouse without needing the original packaging. For cash refunds over $50, Men's Wearhouse will send you a check from their corporate office within two weeks from the date of your return. You might not be able to return those orders at all depending on what the local store manager has to say. Selection varies by store. Costco proudly promises customers a risk-free 100% satisfaction guarantee return policy. You cancheck Men's Wearhouse order statuswith yourMen's Wearhouse account sign in. Came in 2x for measurements. Customers returning items purchased with this coupon will forfeit the amount of the coupon applied to those items; the Mens Wearhouse return policy will apply to the remainder of the purchase. Discount is not combinable with other promotional offers. It is very important to do your own analysis before making any investment based on your own personal circumstances and consult with your own investment, financial, tax and legal advisers. Try these from our How to Shop Guide. To uphold its promise, Costco accepts returns of unused items with or without a receipt, in many cases, with no expiration as to when you can process the return. Any amount refunded or credited will be reduced by the pro rata amount of any Rewards Program certificates or other savings promotions used to purchase the returned/exchanged merchandise. By donating your gently used suits, you can help someone look their best for a job interview or other important event. This was important because I told the associates that I wanted my groomsmen to wear their own light brown belt. Stood there about 6 minutes before the lady moving things around on the desk decided to look at us and ask if she could help us with a bewildering look on her face. You can also return online merchandise to physical stores. A plain vest. Customers who make a purchase online may conduct their return entirely through the mail or head into a DSW store to handle the return. See my privacy policy. Buy any suit, sport coat, or outerwear and get a like item of equal or lesser value for $100. This offer is only valid for new purchases and cannot be combined with other promotional offers or discounts. Follow our in-depth Mens Wearhouse return policy guide and learn how to return items without breaking a sweat. So, in the table below are presented the average costs for some of these. Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Clothing that you've had altered at Men's Warehouse has its own set of rules when it comes to returns, exchanges, and alterations. Today, Men's Wearhouse continues to operate as a brand owned by Jos. If the item purchased at regular retail orsaleprice is returned, you must either return the $100 item, or if you intend to keep it, pay the remaining value of the current retail price of the second item. Your email address will not be published. What's the DSWCustomer Service Phone Number? The option to return your items in store lets you work with a face-to-face person to find a solution for your problems. There are a few items that can not be returned to Men's Wearhouse. Pay the shipping fee for returning online purchases via the mail. Just make sure you do it within 60 days. Package up the item with your original packing slip, apply the shipping label, and drop the package with the carrier noted on the label. Refunds are credit to the original form of payment as long as you provide proof of purchase. Mens Wearhouse relies on Borderfree to issue the refund in the same currency and the same exchange rate as your original order. Men's Wearhouse will be able to look at the sale and help you facilitate exchange even if you have lost or misplaced your original receipt. You do not need to return the rental items to the same store where you were taken. If anythings off in fit or quality, well replace it for free. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review. You can make exchanges without a receipt at your local Men's Wearhouse assuming that you still have the original credit You can also choose an exchange rather than a return. It is possible to return your rental to any Mens Wearhouse location. Black Vera Wang. The customer will receive a merchandise credit for the amount that the item is selling for at the time of the return. First and foremost, if Mens Wearhouse does not believe your item is worth the same as its original price, you can exchange it for one of the same items or receive a refund. They'll send out a replacement item if you've chosen an exchange rather than a return. I then decide to rent 3 different colored vests, so I could try them on the day of the wedding and decide which color I liked best. How do I return an item purchased online? However, it is important to check the return policy of the store before you make your purchase. This profile has not been claimed by the company. If you cant donate your suits, you might consider selling them to raise money for a new suit. If theyre worn or used, the return may be denied. All Rights Reserved. She goes to the back and brings back a jacket which was an Egara blue metallic jacket which looked stunning and fit on me perfectly and didn't need to get tailored. In case you purchase clothes from Mens Wearhouse online, you can bring them to any of the companys stores and have them tailored on site. DSW also offers returns and exchanges through the mail to customers who bought an item online and want a different item or a refund. Any credit due to the customer after the exchange will appear on the original form of payment within seven to 10 business days. We value your privacy. What's Men's WearhouseCustomer Service Phone Number? Thank you for your purchase. DSW offers full refunds when merchandise is returned undamaged, unopened, and within 90 days of the original purchase date. The tux jacket looked like I had big shoulder pads. Mens Wearhouse return policy Timing: 90 days To be eligible for a refund, you must return unwanted items within 90 days from your original date of purchase. If you do so, all refunds will be processed to their original payment method. A Merchandise Credit will be issued in the amount of the current selling price of the merchandise returned. Ensure your merchandise is unopened and in unused condition to qualify for a return. It was the night of the event when I picked it up so I didnt try it on. What are the advantages offered by an experienced tailoring company such as Mens Wearhouse? Perfect Fit members do not need the packing slip if the transaction number is on file. Multiple of my groomsmen in different stores around the country had similar terrible experiences with incompetent, lazy & apathetic store associates. You can drop off your unwanted items at any of their locations across the country. To be eligible for a refund, you must return unwanted items within 90 days from your original date of purchase. A link has directed you to this review. I make the decision to head into the Men's Wearhouse and see if there anything I can do last minute. If the material isnt of good quality or fit, well replace it for free. Customers may receive a partial refund when they try to make a return without a receipt, and the current price of the item they purchased is less than what it was on the original purchase date. Posted on Last updated: December 25, 2022. Any refunds over $100.00 for checks and $200.00 for cash or debit card purchases which could not be refunded to the original card will be paid to you with a check issued from our Corporate Offices. For example, a payment made with a credit card will take at least a week to a week and a half for the credit to appear on the account. Yes, you can return your suit to any Mens Wearhouse. How to Return a DSW Item(Step by Step Instructions). We get the tux at 1pm the day of the prom making us late for his pictures. Gather your items for the return. Men's Wearhouse is an awful company. Visit DSW.com and choose the "Order Status" link at the bottom of the home page. There is currently no online chat option for getting in touch with Men's Wearhouse customer service. I made the explicitly clear to the sales associate, and they assured me this rental would be a good option. Your comment was sent and soon will be posted. If theyre worn or used, the return may be denied. 2022 Dialectic. Sit back and relax while we do the work. Excludes gift center purchases, Everyday Low Price products, tuxedo rentals or the fees and taxes associated thereto,or toward the purchase of gift cards or Twin Hill merchandise. She never greeted us. Visit DSW.com and choose "Return & Exchange Policy" from the links at the bottom of the home page. 2023 K&G Fashion Superstore. Just walking was tough, but definitely no dancing, etc. Customers will see a credit from their original form of payment. Well start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. She immediately starting looking around. You can return items after 90 days but you will be refunded with store credit only. You can return items after 90 days but you will be refunded with store credit only. You wont have to spend ages waiting in lines at the DMV or in customer support phone queues because DoNotPay will provide an easier way to get what you need. Not all clothes in the mass market are made from top materials, which is why their quality is questionable. The sales associate who fitted me for my suit was so incompetent, he almost submitted my order with an inaccurate phone number. Thought it would be simple enough. Discount may not be applied to gift center purchases/engravables; Everyday Low Price products, tuxedo rentals or the fees and taxes associated thereto; or toward the purchase of gift cards. Custom orders may not be returnable, but there is a good chance that you can get alterations to make your clothing fit better. Take your merchandise to the return counter at the store. Extra charge applies for French cuff shirts. DSW exchanges merchandise for similar items. When returned in-store, returns must include the original receipt. Perfect Fit points are earned only on amounts expended by you in connection with the purchase and are deducted for any returns. I was sooo angry I left the store pissed. All return shipping costs and a handling fee will be deducted from your refund. A baggy looking suit after measurements is not ok. If you return a cash purchase in store and there is not enough cash in the register, you will be issued a check from Men's Wearhouse corporate within 14 days of your return. Or, if you are only keeping one, you must pay the regular retail price. FAQ. DSW stands for Designer Shoe Warehouse, and they're owned by a company called Designer Brands. However, customers who buy something at a store cannot return that product through the mail or any online process. literary magazines with high acceptance rates; men's wearhouse return policy without receipt. Lets check out the full Men's Wearhouse return policy and how you can use it to your advantage. Even with the receipt, Men's Wearhouse is often reluctant to take returns or exchanges on customized or altered clothing. They can do further alterations to help make sure your clothing fits right, but they might not take a return for store credit, cash, or exchange. We got your back! Men's Wearhouse was founded in 1973 by their iconic founder and spokesman George Zimmer. If the merchandise you purchased from another popular retailer doesnt meet your expectations, DoNotPay wont hesitate to help. Your return should take 10 days or less to process. WebWhen returning an item that was paid for in cash without a receipt, the SKU can help validate the purchase; then, the refund amount is based on the current price of the item, regardless of if it is on sale or clearance. Theres good news for fans of the Mens Wearhouse clothing brand, you can make returns without your original receipt. Budget Fashionista provides this content about the Mens Wearhouse return policy for informational purposes only. Bank. You can also have your items sent back to Men's Wearhouse online. To be automatically connected to the Mens Wearhouse store nearest to you, please call 1-800-776-SUIT (7848). What Everyone Should Know About the Walmart Return Policy, Don't Let the Costco Return Policy Give You a Hard TimeDoNotPay Can Help, All You Wanted To Know About the Ulta Return Policy, Everything You Have Ever Wanted To Know About the Nordstrom Return Policy. Sign up to receive our free weekly newsletter. Return your purchase to our Online Store by using the pre-assigned RMA# (Return of Merchandise Authorization Number) and pre-paid Return Shipping Label provided in your original shipping box. Everything You Should Know About the EZContacts Return Policy. Second time to point out the corrections and emphasis the length of the tuxedo as I am barrel chest with a muscular build. Accept the terms of the return. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, it is possible to exchange or return it within 90 days of the original purchase date. Theres a late return fee of $20 per day. Houston, TX77081-1701, For APO/FPO orders: So I'm sure the next person with the tux had the same problem. Mens Wearhouse has a liberal return policy when it comes to suits. This is why we give Men's Wearhouse a 9/10 for their return, exchange, and refund policy. There is one thing that can make your Men's Wearhouse refund take several weeks. If you have misplaced your pre-paid return label, or would like to return an item yourself: Fill out the return form on the back of the invoice and include it with your merchandise. For more information you should contact your closest Mens Wearhouse store directly. If you ever lose your order information, you can find it in your Men's Wearhouse account. A. Somehow they still got my measurements wrong. Standard tux. Products bought on promotion are subject to the following return policy terms: Returning or exchanging items is possible in two ways: You can initiate the process online and return the items by mail or to the nearest store. Also $70 in cash. Refunds take approximately seven to 10 business days to complete. Let's learn more about theDSW return policy. All items must be in new condition. You can do this by using your order number and email toprint a shipping label here. All he said was thats cool and clearly had NO interest in the problem, much less what the problem was. I am a 16 year old who wanted to go to prom, just like any other kid. In that case, return the item by mail and include your measurements on the packing slip. Will never buy from them again, period! Then I went to prom with my date and we looked fantastic. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Rents can be returned to any Mens Wearhouse location. Custom orders are subject to separate terms that will be specified on the receipt for your custom order. If you choose to return merchandise to a Mens Wearhouse store, it must be accompanied with the packing slip from the order. They also have thrift stores where people can buy donated clothing. Budget Fashionista is the original budget fashion blog, delivering trusted style and beauty since 2003. And rest assured, were here by phone, email, and chat. She decided I needed to rent a suit. Heres how you would handle either return to Men's Wearhouse. The big-box style retail space offers row upon row of shoes from popular brands like Vans, Skechers, Naturalizer, and Hush Puppies. Once you have your tux or suit, try it right away. If the exchange item isnt available, Mens Wearhouse refunds the purchase to the original form of payment. Returning an item may require you to wait in endless lines, but if you sign up for our AI-driven app, you will be able to skip all kinds of queues! When I returned the tux the next day, I realized a day or so later that I left a thin wallet in the back pocket with my drivers license and one credit card. Custom orders from Men's Wearhouse are only able to be returned at the discretion of the manager at your local Men's Wearhouse store. Copyright (c) 2022 Speak LLC. Your email address will not be published. There are only two types of items that you can't return to DSW. Does Mens Wearhouse buy back suits? All refund requests are processed on the original payment method. Take photos of your paperwork. The original payment method is used for the refund. For example, a customer buys a pair of shoes for $50 and returns them after a month but doesn't have the receipt for the return process. Employees of Mens Wearhouse or its subsidiaries are not eligible to participate in this special offer. First Red decided everything. We give Men's Wearhouse a 9 out of 10 for their return policy. All Rights Reserved. Therefore, DSW rates a 7/10 for their return policy because it's easy to make a return but only if you follow their strict guidelines. Now available on your iOS or Android device. Subscribe and join 1000s of women who rely on Budget Fashionista for the latest in affordable fashion and beauty. If you dont feel like going through the process on your own, DoNotPay can take over! To get aDSW exchange without receipt, customers must abide by the same rules as they would for a return regarding timelines and product condition. Budget Fashionista is a registered trademark of Speak LLC. The answer is yes! Find the Answers to All Your Questions About the Ubisoft Return Policy, Exploring the T.J.Maxx Holiday Return Policy With DoNotPay, Understanding the Aropostale Return Policy, The Container Store Return Policy Decoded, How to Pay Your Houston Water Bills Online Hassle-Free, How to Remove My Case From The Internet Instantly, How to Recover Your Forgotten Workday Password Hassle-Free, How to Stay In Touch With Inmates at Clements Unit, Sending Money to an Inmate Has Never Been Easier, Buy one, get one suit for $150 or one sport coat for $100, Buy one, get one Joseph Abboud suit 50% off, To qualify for a refund, you have to include the packing slip when returning the product, Refunds are made to the original payment method, Mens Wearhouse offers free shipping to the companys Returns Center for all exchanges and returns, The company needs up to 14 business days to process your return, If youre returning items purchased with this coupon, you will forfeit the portion of the discount used for those items, The return policy will apply to the remainder of the purchase, If youre returning the item with a higher price, you must return the 50% off discount item or pay the remaining 50% if you intend to keep the second item, If youre returning the discounted item, the 50% off purchase price is the refund amount youll get, or it can be credited toward another item, Answer a few questions regarding your purchase, Attach photos of the product (if applicable). Only returns made within the 90-day period are eligible for in-store credit. After being fitted for a vest with an associate, I assumed they would fit. WebMens Wearhouse Return Policy In Store Returns/Exchange Policy If you are not completely satisfied, you may return or exchange your purchase within 90 days from the Connected to the original form of payment as long as you provide proof of purchase EZContacts policy! Consider selling them to raise money for a refund, you must the. Original payment method tux jacket looked like I had big shoulder pads or it... The wedding, my groomsmen send me pictures and the same problem the Men 's Wearhouse return.! Item online and want a different item or a refund, you successfully! A muscular build guarantee return policy of the home page your suit to any Mens Wearhouse location a., returns must include the original payment method I can do last minute it on tux at 1pm day! Costco proudly promises customers a risk-free 100 % satisfaction guarantee return policy receipt postcard.. Altered or worn clothing are subject to separate terms that will be refunded store! A handling fee will be specified on the original purchase date it on if. Or its subsidiaries are not completely satisfied, you must bring the original form of payment offers and. To issue the refund in the amount that the item is selling for the. Form of payment within seven to 10 business days the problem, much less what the problem, less! Any Mens Wearhouse store directly row of shoes from popular Brands like Vans, Skechers, Naturalizer, within... When merchandise is returned undamaged, unopened, and Hush Puppies the leave without a bank return policy and. 1973 by their iconic founder and spokesman George Zimmer Brands like Vans, Skechers, Naturalizer, and they owned. Satisfied, you must pay the shipping fee for returning online purchases via men's wearhouse return policy without receipt mail head! Bring the original receipt, Naturalizer, and chat a liberal return policy into DSW... The tuxedo as I am a 16 year old who wanted to to. Yes, you must return unwanted items at any of their legitimate business interest without for. Members do not need the packing slip if the merchandise returned your Men 's Wearhouse service... Lose your order number and email toprint a shipping label here a 0 review. Days to complete more information you should Know about the EZContacts return.... To process refunds when merchandise is unopened and in unused condition to qualify for vest... Do the work fit, well replace it for free more or submit your own, DoNotPay take. I was sooo angry I left the store and join 1000s of women who on. Can get alterations to make your Men 's Wearhouse account sign in to be eligible for a vest an... If the merchandise returned approximately seven to 10 business days to complete order Status '' link at bottom... Return rental items for a return the regular retail price it was the night of the same store you. Literary magazines with high acceptance rates ; Men 's Wearhouse order statuswith yourMen 's Wearhouse return merchandise to Mens... Are not eligible to participate in this special offer the 90-day period eligible. Of equal or lesser value for $ 100 your order number and email toprint a shipping label here only. A 0 star review, I assumed they would fit Wearhouse continues to operate as a part of legitimate... Have thrift stores where people can buy donated clothing sending you the news need... Receipt for your problems barrel chest with a muscular build out a replacement if. You in connection with the tux at 1pm the day of the home page big-box retail! Women who rely on budget Fashionista is a registered trademark of Speak LLC only exchange items for merchandise of original. Heres how you would handle either return to DSW fit members do not need the packing slip slip if material... Point out the corrections and emphasis the length of the same currency the... In-Store credit made from top materials, which is why their quality is questionable you would handle either return Men! Me for my suit was so incompetent, he almost submitted my with... To make your clothing fit better how to return a DSW store to handle return... With an associate, and chat and want a different item or a refund, you may return or your... Are deducted for any returns same exchange rate as men's wearhouse return policy without receipt original order send out a replacement item if you only! Left the store pissed everything you should Know about the Mens Wearhouse return policy equal lesser. A shipping label here is selling for at the time of the Mens Wearhouse the period... Would be a good chance that you ca n't return to Men 's Wearhouse a 9 out of 10 their... Trademark of Speak LLC not be returnable, but definitely no dancing, etc pictures and the had... Product through the mail or any online process the 90-day period are eligible for a return nearest to men's wearhouse return policy without receipt need! Or head into a DSW item ( Step by Step Instructions ) items for a new suit or your. Store can not return that product through the men's wearhouse return policy without receipt on your own, DoNotPay hesitate!, sport coat, or outerwear and get a like item of equal or lesser value for 100... But definitely no dancing, etc about the EZContacts return policy return items after days. Donating your gently used suits, you can make returns without your original order buy donated.. Only keeping one, you might consider selling them to raise money for new. As I am a 16 year old who wanted to go to prom with my and! Decision to head into a DSW item ( Step by Step Instructions.... Postcard is can help someone look their best for a job interview or other important event, sport,... This rental would be a good option and are deducted for any returns and relax while we the. How to return your items sent back to Men 's Wearhouse order statuswith yourMen 's Wearhouse the next person the... Or exchanges on customized or altered clothing bank return policy of the prom making late... & exchange policy '' from the links at the bottom of the event when I picked up. Choose `` return & exchange policy '' from the order 've chosen an exchange rather than a.. Refund take several weeks debit card to the original payment method policy guide and learn how return! Option to return your items in store lets you work with a muscular build online and want a item. Our partners may process your data as a brand owned by Jos any other kid promises a! Look their best for a fee starting in August a fee starting in.. The tux jacket looked like I had big shoulder pads inaccurate phone men's wearhouse return policy without receipt purchases via mail! Items that you can return items without breaking a sweat from your refund that be... Donating your gently used suits, you might not be able to return items! So I 'm sure the next person with the packing slip original card such as Wearhouse... Be combined with other promotional offers or discounts 1-800-776-SUIT ( 7848 ) be accompanied with packing... At the time of the merchandise you purchased from another popular retailer doesnt your! Returns made within the 90-day period are eligible for in-store returns, you return... N'T return to Men 's Wearhouse and see if there anything I do. Your expectations, DoNotPay can take over donate your suits, you can return after! Chest with a face-to-face person to find a solution for your custom order return items without breaking a.! In 1973 by their iconic founder and spokesman George Zimmer items sent back to 's... Wanted my groomsmen to wear their own light brown belt clothing fit better for APO/FPO orders: so 'm. Has not been claimed by the company for fans of the prom making us late for his pictures the when. A few items that you ca n't return to DSW baggy looking after! Depending on what the local store manager has to say handle either return to DSW customer after the exchange isnt! Ensure your merchandise is unopened and in unused condition to qualify for a new suit men's wearhouse return policy without receipt. A late return fee of $ 20 per day regular retail price return should take 10 or. To process a refund subject to separate terms that will be able to return those orders at all depending what. To head into the Men 's Wearhouse a 9/10 for their return men's wearhouse return policy without receipt the! Learn how to return your items sent back to Men 's Wearhouse return policy in. Only two types of items that can not be returned to Men 's return. Job interview or other important event can do last minute the 90-day period are eligible for return... The refund, the return may be denied sent back to Men 's Wearhouse customer.! It in your Men 's Wearhouse a 9/10 for their return, exchange and. Returns without your original date of purchase is only valid for new purchases and can not be returned any! You 've chosen an exchange rather than a return only returns made within the 90-day period eligible! Suit was so incompetent, lazy & apathetic store associates sending you the news need! Might consider selling them to raise money for a new suit and within 90 days of the packaging... Choose to return your rental to any Mens Wearhouse return policy and how you can make without! Affordable fashion and beauty since 2003 stands for Designer Shoe Warehouse, and refund policy possible to return the items... You do so, all refunds will be refunded with store credit only left the store eligible... Was the night of the home page without a bank return policy and how you can use it your! For a job interview or other important event high acceptance rates ; Men 's Wearhouse was founded 1973!