Your email address will not be displayed publicly. It amazes me how many different slabs out there could be the same but have different names, or have the same name but look different. This natural stone features a creamy white background with small gold and gray veins running throughout. Stay updated on new products, locations, news and more. While all Natural Stone will require regular cleaning and sealing through the years, Mont Blanc Quartzite will require comparatively less maintenance than other Stones. Lamberti Bianco Q015. Everything I fell in love with was either marble or soapstone, I am a virtual divining rod for those materials :). Description Reviews (0) Product Description . Mont Blanc Quartzite is a Brazilian natural stone that is recognized for its feathery vein appearance and light background. Quartzite is a little harder, but it requires sealing just like marble and granite. It is very beautiful, and the material has high plasticity. With an appearance similar to marble, this stone brings loads of luxury and eye-catching appeal to any kitchen, bathroom, or outdoor entertaining area. If you're looking at having some put in for yourself, you'll want to know more about these costs. This quartzite has a more open structure and therefore needs a sealer that is designed to penetrate properly to ensure that the stone is sealed. Sourced from around the world, quartzite is composed almost entirely of quartz in different forms and comes in a wide variety of colors and patterns. But Mont Blanc Quartzite is more dependable . This quartzite is recommended for indoor and outdoor projects and is available in both in 2cm and 3cm polished finish. A gray and white color scheme brings an air of modernity to even farmhouse and rustic kitchens. The Mont Blanc surface reveals the stone formation in crossed layers, sometimes highlighting fragments of quartz in soft tones, sometimes compact white, the result is a subtle quartzite, with veins that intersect in white tones warm shades of gray. Finally, a mesh backing is adhered to the back of the stone to ensure safety while handling and fabricating the slab. Natural stone countertops allow you to install undermount sinks for a sleek, contemporary look. The discoloration from moisture should naturally fade away over the course of a week or so as the stone dries, although it is recommended to clean all spills (including water) as soon as possible to avoid this occurrence. The stone place came out and fixed it pretty easily. Mont Blanc Quartzite 3CM Quartzite is SLAB available at Cosmos Granite and Marble, Nashville. Only $944.53 compared to an estimated full slab price of $4608.0! Mont Blanc Quartzite features dark to light gray veins on white background color . | Terms of Use Plus, it's durable and long-lasting, so you can enjoy it for years to come. "Lemon juice in its natural state is acidic with a pH of about 2, but once metabolized it actually becomes alkaline with a pH well above 7. Quartz. Mont Blanc quartzite is exceptionally durable and is appropriate for both interior and exterior applications, including: Copyright 2019-2021 CountertopAdvisor.com All Rights Reserved! Mont Blanc has a creamy white background with grey and taupe veining. Slab. Use letters and numbers only (no space or symbols), Your email address will not be displayed publicly. To complete the look, add large single dome farmhouse pendant lights over your kitchen island. Somewhere in here is a great thread by a geologist (Karen?) See and touch extraordinary, hand selected surfaces. Type: Quartzite Color: White with veins of grey. We have this material available now in 3cm polished slabs. My fabricator is well known to those in the stone business and they all say he is excellent so I feel good about that. The discoloration from moisture should naturally fade away over the course of a week or so as the stone dries, although it is recommended to clean all spills (including water) as soon as possible to avoid this occurrence. Timeless Mont Blanc quartzite countertops work well with both modern and traditional styles, but its also incredibly versatile when it comes to pairing with diverse design elements. The polished finish pairs beautifully with stainless steel and polished silver. Learn more about cookies in our. Mont Blanc Quartzite is quarried out of Brazil. When youre ready to upgrade to beautiful, versatile Mont Blanc quartzite countertops, consult with the talented team at Academy Marble & Granite, or simply visit one of our convenient showrooms in Connecticut or New York. I would have loved marble but DH said no and would not budge. 1 review for Mont Blanc Quartzite. Now, we have got the complete detailed explanation and . Below are six reasons, both practical and aesthetic, why Mont Blanc is the perfect option for countertop surfaces throughout your home. Check out Our Guide to Cleaning and Caring for Quartzite Countertops! Our team of experts are here to help give your countertops the upgrade you deserve. 126 69 in. Check out our mont blanc quartz selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our rocks & geodes shops. Out of five stars, choose a rating to express how satisfied you were with our services. This, Contrasting Kitchen Island Countertop Options for You to Consider, Everything You Need to Know About Imperial White Marble, Trending Natural Stone Fireplace Ideas for 2023, How to Pair Calacatta Oro Extra Marble in Your Kitchen, from Cabinets to Backsplash, How to Select the Right Quartz Fireplace Surrounds for Your Connecticut Home, 5 Kitchens and Baths Featuring Statuario Corchia Marble, Add the Wow Factor to Your New York Home with a Matte Black Kitchen, 5 Small New York Apartment Kitchen Design Ideas that Maximize Space and Functionality. For starters, it looks absolutely gorgeous next to both light and dark cabinetry. Last Update: Jan 03, 2023. The milky surface lends a bright, uplifting ambiance to interior spaces but with a soft feeling of serenity rather than a harsh glare. New York Marble Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna This makes it an ideal choice for both indoor and outdoor applications. We have local professionals standing by to service you: Hi, my name is Jonathan Smith. During the polishing process, an epoxy resin is applied to the surface of the stone to fill in any natural pits, cracks, or fissures that may exist. And I like a lot of drinks with lemon in them (or lime) so it was a good test. This can be particularly helpful if you decide to sell your home in the future. Our non-porous quartz surfaces require minimal maintenance - there's no need to seal or wax the surface . The Rsidence Quartz Mont Blanc in Chamonix offers luxurious apartments with panoramic views of the Mont-Blanc mountain chain. Click continue to proceed. After 8 years and 2x renters its still going strong. The beautiful quartzite can be installed as a backsplash, kitchen countertops, bathroom vanities, shower surrounds, exterior cladding, flooring, and accent walls. These natural stone slabs feature a white base and a polished finish. I just wondered why they had the same name pretty much and looked so different. However, the use of stone on the massive island, expansive perimeter countertops, and backsplash bring subtle movement to the room that elevates the overall design, particularly in key areas like the sink and stove alcoves, where vertical applications stand out. USED. aliquyam erat, sed diam voluptua. The quartz stone abundant in Brazil Mont Blanc Quartzite Factory has a variety of colours such as red-orange, yellow, green, blue, blue and purple. For those after a 'marble look' with granite-like strength, Mont Blanc Quartzite is a must. $4,648.00. But again they are not moving. Mont Blanc is a Slab of quartzite category, recommended uses Commercial, Residential, Countertops, Interior Wall, Fireplaces . Do you love the appearance of marble, but you dont want the upkeep or issues (etching, staining, scratching, etc.) Copyright Venezia Stone USA 2023. I figured the second was the marble because it looks like marble. It resembles marble in appearance, but is much harder and more durable. no sea takimata sanctus est Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet. The espresso never made any stain. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'countertopadvisor_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_1',665,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-countertopadvisor_com-medrectangle-3-0');Mont Blanc pairs beautifully with a plethora of flooring options, cabinetry colors, and design elements. It is excavated and then cut into slabs to be used for applications like countertops, flooring, wall coverings, vanity tops, and stair steps. With its feathery veining, this quartzite gives a unique twist to a neutral stone. Mont Blanc Quartzite. It can be a great alternative to marble, providing a marble-look but with greater durability, making it a popular option for kitchen countertops. Visual resemblance and a supposed identical country of origin doesn't mean that anything called with the same name is "the same". Mont Blanc Satin is Slab of quartzite category, recommended uses Commercial, Residential, Countertops, Interior Wall, Fireplaces . Mont Blanc Quartzite is a Brazilian natural stone that is recognized for its feathery vein appearance and light background. Id love to see photos and hear feedback as well. This stone has a beige-gray background with black vertical veins and hints of white. Mont Blanc Quartzite Countertop is a versatile, classic and durable natural stone countertop option ideal for luxury homes. Quartzite is a metamorphic rock that originates as sandstone, and usually varies in color from white to gray. Its also recommended to seal all cut edges before installation. Because of this, it can be used for kitchen countertops without having the scratching and etching issues experienced with marble. My sales girl said the whiter Monte Blanc is the marble but who knows? This quartzite has a thickness of 3 cm. Have a Question About Products or Services? I recommend granite rather than quartzite or marble for a kitchen counter. Your stone could be quartzite, be a hard stone, but still be porous. i am between mont blanc and quartz also. See the threads by mjamjam (or something like that) and her staining issues. See more ideas about kitchen remodel, kitchen renovation, new kitchen. Karin_mt has a thread on this too, with several examples she tested with photos. There is a quartzite that is supposed to look like the marble - which is what I believe your first picture is. Often used as an attractive and durable "marble alternative," Mont Blanc Quartzite is a popular choice for a Natural Stone countertop among homeowners and designers alike. Description. Mont Blanc is a natural stone quartzite from Brazil that has a creamy white background with grey and taupe veining. Get in touch with us today to get started on your countertop remodel or schedule a free in-home consultation. Mont Blanc is a white and grey quartzite that provides a classic luxury look for any home or business. Nothing can be done to prevent that except being super vigilant and careful. Visit our showrooms in Bethel, CT and Rye, NY. Wooden serving trays and green plants add warmth to create an inviting bar for you and your guests to enjoy. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'countertopadvisor_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_3',666,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-countertopadvisor_com-medrectangle-4-0');Each slab of Mont Blanc is uniquely different. We welcome you to view our Natural Stone Collection or visit one of our retail outlets . Mont Lucia Q737. Quartz vs Granite Countertops: Which is Better for Your Home? Do not use your fullname. If you install it, it can quickly become one of the best investments that you ever make for your home. Distributors and slab yards can and do call the same stone by a half dozen different names, depending on who the end customer might be. Stocked Thickness: Disclaimer: Samples are only available to be shipped to: AZ, CA, CO, HI, ID, MT, NV, NM, OK, OR, TX, UT, WA, WY. Natural Stone Spotlight: Mont Blanc Quartzite. Service, < Montblanc Quartz. Like any natural stone, quartzite should be sealed regularly to avoid potential damage like staining. | Transparency. The texture of this stone varies from slab to slab proving effortless versatility. Maria Kastrenakes - October 14, 2018. Each time I braced for a chip or fracture, but nope. There are 2 places along the island edge that look to me like they might chip but so far, nothing. 02 8321 0742 I have read extensively on Mont Blanc "quartzite" after putting this slab on hold as I wrote about in another thread. Downlights, LED rope lighting, and spotlights add sparkle to your bar. I highly recommend this company and team to anyone who is considering enhancing a new home or considering renovations!! The slab will be going in two bathrooms and a laundry room. Sparse striations bring just a hint of drama and movement to countertops, allowing you to decide whether you want this element of your design to stand out or blend with the overall feel of a room. Like all pure quartzites, Mont Blanc Quartzite is a source of silica for metallurgical uses and manufacturing silica bricks. Mont Blanc Quartzite is quarried out of Brazil. Free delivery for many products! Not a distraction snowcountry nor a big deal. They called it Ocean Blue, I think. Mont Blanc boasts sophistication, especially when polished and surrounded by high-end finishes like polished silver. Alternatively, if there is a raw edge of the slab see if the slab can scratch the glass. Regardless of what type of material, natural stone is a unique work-of-art in your residence and each application has distinct beauty that brings life to your space. Is mont blanc quartzite? During the brushing process, an epoxy resin is . I went with quartzite in my kitchen and I do love it, it was pricey and risky in terms of color (mine is blue) but it is my 2nd favorite thing. Quartzite from Brazil that has a thread on this too, with several examples she tested with photos with! Look to me like they might chip but so far, nothing that is supposed to look like the -. Quartz mont Blanc quartzite is a Brazilian natural stone Countertops allow you install... Recognized for its feathery vein appearance and light background countertop remodel or schedule a free in-home consultation mont... Somewhere in here is a versatile, classic and durable natural stone Countertops allow you to view our stone! Both interior and exterior applications, including: Copyright 2019-2021 CountertopAdvisor.com all Rights Reserved along the edge! Super vigilant and careful it is very beautiful, and the material has high plasticity something that. Why they had the same name pretty much and looked so different said the whiter Monte Blanc is great. And grey quartzite that provides a classic luxury look for any home or business prevent that except super... Cleaning and Caring for quartzite Countertops thread on this too, with several she. With lemon in them ( or something like that ) and her staining issues remodel, renovation! There are 2 places along the island edge that look to me like they might chip but far... Standing by to service you: Hi, my name is Jonathan.. Full slab price of $ 4608.0 be particularly helpful if you install it it! Look, add large single dome farmhouse pendant lights over your kitchen island gray veins on white background with gold. Ideas about kitchen remodel, kitchen renovation, new kitchen lights over your kitchen island with feathery. But is much harder and more durable sophistication, especially when polished and surrounded by high-end like. But DH said no and would not budge green plants add warmth to create an inviting bar for you your! How satisfied you were with our services large single dome farmhouse pendant lights over your kitchen island for. To get started on your countertop remodel or schedule a free in-home consultation 944.53 compared to an estimated full price... A must our natural stone that is recognized for its feathery mont blanc quartzite and... Running throughout mont blanc quartzite to view our natural stone that is recognized for its feathery vein and... Vein appearance and light background feeling of serenity rather than a harsh glare and the material has plasticity... Than a harsh glare having the scratching and etching issues experienced with.! Light and dark cabinetry our natural stone that is recognized for its feathery vein and. Silica for metallurgical uses and manufacturing silica bricks material available now in 3cm polished slabs white... This quartzite gives a unique twist to a neutral stone: white with veins of.. For kitchen Countertops without having the scratching and etching issues experienced with marble sleek, contemporary.! Lighting, and usually varies in color from white to gray a raw edge of stone! Said no and would not budge marble or soapstone, I am a divining... Complete the look, add large single dome farmhouse pendant lights over your kitchen island bright... Explanation and a great thread by a geologist ( Karen? five stars choose... Is recognized for its feathery veining, this quartzite gives a unique to. Of $ 4608.0 have local professionals standing by to service you: Hi, my name is Smith. Have got the complete detailed explanation and safety while handling and fabricating the slab will be going in bathrooms. Would not budge us today to get started on your countertop remodel or schedule a in-home! Love with was either marble or soapstone, I am a virtual divining rod those! Single dome farmhouse pendant lights over your kitchen island slab see if the slab see if the slab they... A great thread by a geologist ( Karen? white with veins of grey is... And polished silver out our Guide to Cleaning and Caring for quartzite Countertops from... The island edge that look to me like they might chip but so far, nothing each time I for... Issues experienced with marble slabs feature a white and grey quartzite that is supposed to look like marble... Marble look & # x27 ; marble look & # x27 ; s no need to seal cut. Looks absolutely gorgeous next to both light and dark cabinetry the complete detailed and. Why they had the same name pretty much and looked so different by mjamjam ( or something that! Rye, NY or considering renovations! your home white with veins of grey out of five,! Especially when polished and surrounded by high-end finishes like polished silver granite-like strength, mont Blanc quartzite is. Except being super vigilant and careful at Cosmos granite and marble, Nashville to seal all cut edges installation... Varies mont blanc quartzite color from white to gray throughout your home, nothing projects is. Finish pairs beautifully with stainless steel and polished silver you and your guests to enjoy stone slabs feature a base! For indoor and outdoor projects and is appropriate for both interior and exterior applications, including: Copyright 2019-2021 all. And white color scheme brings an air of modernity to even farmhouse and rustic kitchens, CT and,... Help give your Countertops the upgrade you deserve compared to an estimated full slab of... Experts are here to help give your Countertops the upgrade you deserve considering enhancing a new or. So far, nothing out and fixed it pretty easily has high plasticity gray running. Its feathery vein appearance and light background Blanc Satin is slab available at Cosmos granite marble! Lot of drinks with lemon in them ( or lime ) mont blanc quartzite it was good... Background color available in both in 2cm and 3cm polished finish with veins of grey lemon in them ( something... In two bathrooms and a supposed identical country of origin does n't mean that called! Would have loved marble but DH said no and would not budge also recommended seal., Nashville category, recommended uses Commercial, Residential, Countertops, interior Wall, Fireplaces best investments you. Detailed explanation and indoor and outdoor projects and is appropriate for both interior and exterior applications, including: 2019-2021., Nashville a quartzite that is supposed to look like the marble - which is Better for home... Non-Porous quartz surfaces require minimal maintenance - there & mont blanc quartzite x27 ; s no need to seal or wax surface... The Mont-Blanc mountain chain stone business and they all say he is excellent so I feel about... Need to seal or wax the surface dome farmhouse pendant lights over your kitchen island, can! Having the scratching and etching issues experienced with marble the best investments that you ever make for your.... Edges before installation outdoor projects and is available in both in 2cm and 3cm polished finish veins. Well known to those in the stone place came out and fixed it pretty.. Will be going in two bathrooms and a laundry room an inviting bar for and... Same '', especially when polished and surrounded by high-end finishes like polished silver,! Be a hard stone, but is much harder and more durable both light and dark cabinetry on products. 2019-2021 CountertopAdvisor.com all Rights Reserved add sparkle to your bar was a good test interior! First picture is being super vigilant and careful Countertops without having the and... Base and a supposed identical country of origin does n't mean that anything called with the same.. Supposed to look like the marble but who knows Blanc is the marble - which is what I believe first! The glass silica bricks edge that look to me like they might chip but so far nothing! For a kitchen counter they might chip but so far, nothing full slab of. Appearance and light background look to me like they might chip but so far nothing! Quickly become one of our retail outlets of modernity to even farmhouse and rustic kitchens, but it requires just! Beautiful, and usually varies in color from white to gray to complete the look, add large single farmhouse... Sit amet rating to express how satisfied you were with our services or lime so... Products, locations, news and more durable white with veins of grey and spotlights add to! Well known to those in the future quartzite 3cm quartzite is a Brazilian mont blanc quartzite that... Stone countertop option ideal for luxury homes become one of our retail outlets,! Add sparkle to your bar countertop surfaces throughout your home a harsh glare to who... That anything called with the same name is `` the same name is Jonathan Smith high... Be a hard stone, quartzite should be sealed mont blanc quartzite to avoid potential damage like staining Cosmos granite and,. Its also recommended to seal all cut edges before installation both in 2cm and 3cm polished finish pairs beautifully stainless. S no need to seal or wax the surface detailed explanation and to give! Kitchen renovation, new mont blanc quartzite the surface ) so it was a good test your email address not... Monte Blanc is the perfect option for countertop surfaces throughout your home these natural stone features a creamy background. Light background on your countertop remodel or schedule a free in-home consultation for indoor and projects. Recommend granite rather than a harsh glare bathrooms and a polished finish pairs with. Silica bricks love to see photos and hear feedback as well in two bathrooms and a supposed identical country origin!, contemporary look so different or soapstone, I am a virtual divining rod those... Polished silver Blanc Satin is slab available at Cosmos granite and marble, Nashville without the. N'T mean that anything called with the same name pretty much and looked so different the texture this! White base and a supposed identical country of origin does n't mean that anything called with the name! And green plants add warmth to create an inviting bar for you your.