I am out of the hay business and need to move it. Fits: HAY TEDDER GT 380 440 500 540 CE US MECHANICAL . even if item is going out of state. See Pictures. Sitrex HAY TEDDER: 5G-520. Hay Tedder, Price List of Repair Parts, 1899-1925, in very good condition. Shipping, Return Information We accept Paypal. New Holland 158 Hay Rake Tedder Owners Operators Manual. Tonutti is a well known Italian hay company that has been around for years. PAINT IS ALMOST SHOW QUALITY AS I OWN A BODY SHOP AND TAKE GREAT PRIDE IN MY PAINTWORK EVEN ON MY EQUIPMENT. 237878-S / K301 K321 K341 P7-01710 (# 324066474057 ). 5-12-44- 1B. Please call Toll Free 1-888-478-1343, or 270-524-0385 or 270-528-3323 or email glsweet@scrtc.com with any questions about this product or shipping before you place your bid! Checks, certified funds, merchant cards, wire transfers and payment on pick up are all acceptable forms of payment. Reprint in like new condition. KY. Should you wish to have the item delivered, we will load this on a pallet for your preferred delivery company to pickup from zip code 42642. Vintage H& S hay tedder for 7' and 8' models owner's manual in good condition. Please feel free to e-mail with any questions! Fits Walton Rake/Tedder Models WT9, WT16, WT19, WT21. All Ops. Logos, Store fronts and more! I will combine shipping for multiple items purchased. 64" W/Width QH Comp.,#5 PTO Free Wheel G.B. New Holland? Click On Our Ebay Store Icon for Many More Great Deals. RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d72f%2Bfg2%3E-146feaafda6-0x109-, vintage G.H. Fits Hesston: 3710, 3717, 3727, 3740, 4210, 4217, 4227. Extra charge pending Check out my other items selling on Ebay.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2Bf%60%60%3E-13f2b0ca870-0x105-, NEW HOLLAND 163 HAY TEDDER OPERATORS MANUAL AE259, NEW HOLLAND 163 HAY TEDDER OPERATORS MANUAL AE259 Click to Enlarge GUARANTEED TO BE AS DESCRIBED GUARANTEED TO BE AN ORIGINAL! Please feel free to e-mail with any questions! Galfre Hay Tedder. Fits Ford/New Holland Hay Tedder models:158, 162, 163, 169. Please note that all purchasers must fill out a KY Farm exemption certificate upon pickup. If you would like your manual faster I can ship it priority for an additional cost Powered by The free listing tool. 1948 ALLIS CHALMERS TRACTOR HAY RAKE SIDE DELIVERY TEDDER BROCHURE, HELLO YOU ARE BIDDING ON A 1948 ALLIS CHALMERS TRACTOR HAY RAKE SIDE DELIVERY TEDDER BROCHURE- 4 PAGE- BOX# 1316 PLEASE LOOK AT MY OTHER AUCTION I WILL GLADLY COMBINE SH, John Deere 752 Hay Tedder Operator's Manual 1989. for local pickup or buyer to arrange shipping. You are welcome to come by our shop to look at the item before bidding. Sitrex HAY TEDDER: 2G-252. Morra MH2L Hay Tedders This is an eBay requirement rather than ours and it is for your own safety if you do not bid that amount often. We will charge a storage fee. The item will be relisted if not paid and no contact within 7 days of auction close. Please call 717-428-0922. endstream endobj startxref Walton Hay Tedder. These tines will fit the following models: GT230, GT250, GT310, GT380, GT440, GT500, GT510, GT540, PR015, P015. B&B for all of your machinery needs! All parts are guaranteed to meet with your approval! Pistons, rings or liners ordered without the overhaul kit are not warranted since we cannot be assured of the quality of your other components. Fits Walton Tedder GAT320, GAT500, GT280. Replaces positions 47, 48 and 49 in the parts drawing. FMRB-330 Net Wrap Round Balers feature all the standard features of the FMRB-330 with the addition of Net Wrap. from edge. RETURN POLICY: ITEM OR ITEMS MAY RETURNED WITHIN 14 DAYS OF BEING RECEIVED. INFO AND SPECS ON THE 270 MOWER AND 752 HAY TEDDER. But make the auctions more fun, as well as allowing collectors to determine the fair value. Rossi also made tedders for Ag Maxx, Hesston and New Idea. We are located at: DN Equipment 110 Front Street Mount Orab. US destinations will ship from Niagara Falls USA, and Canadian destinations will ship from Niagara Falls Canada. I will load it for you, if you want to pick it up, or I can bring it to you on my trailer for a fee, if you live relatively close. Quantity 6. Please feel free to e-mail with any questions! Payment in full is due within 7 days from auction end. I prefer a cashier's check or a wire transfer for settlement. Replacement tine arm for Galfre GTS280 9' Hay Tedder. Toyota. Fits: until all of my auctions end before you pay. Late last year I broke a gearbox/ pivot casting on my old Neimeyer ( predecessor of Krone) tedder . No Warranties, etc. If your item needs to be returned. ask any questions before bidding, your welcome to come look at it in person. They measure approx. Personal. All returns must be within 14 day, Claas Hay Tedder models:VOLTO 450, VOLTO 540. 6 tine arms per rotor for a total of 12. Its in very good condition and works perfectly. Ohio Residents Only. Idler Pulley Square Rail 144C56 for Chamberlain LiftMaster Garage Door Opener (# 232782217305 ). Email sweet@scrtc.com for Cheap freight quote. Have not need it! ONLY ITEM COST WILL BE REIMBURSED. Farm-Maxx Model FHT-540 Hay Tedders, Hay Tedder Tine Spring, Right Hand (GREEN) Fits Sitrex Hay Tedder model 10 G70 5/16" Weld On Chain Grab Hooks Bucket Flatbed Trailer Wrecker Tie Down (# 234218580296 ). and thanks for Looking We accept all major credit cards and Paypal. Morra MH2L Hay Tedders, Rotating 6 Arm Plate I ship worldwide. Tonutti Hay Tedders Gt Series YouTube Payment must be received in full within 7 days of auction's, close. Ohio Residents Only. Verify the length by ensuring that sufficient overlap of the drive tubes exists in all working positions. Bidder pays for all shipping charges. %%EOF Deutz-Fahr Hay Tedder. Compare. With tracking number, to USA. Both product and shipping/ handling charges are subject to state sales tax If this auction is for farm use you can fill out a farm use tax exemption certificate and no sales tax will be applied. Ohio 45154 1-877-885-4300 toll free 1-937-444-4300 phone 1-937-444-4331 fax Payment Terms High bidder prepays and adds for above shipping and handling charges. Morra MH2L Hay Tedders, Removable Arm This shall in no way require Seller to offer a refund. List your items fast, and easy and manage your active items. Fits: Sitrex ST520, ST520H, RT5200, RT5200H, RT5200M, ST780H, 2G, 2GL. Return Policy Your complete satisfaction is important to us. Farm-Maxx FHT-280 (Left Side Only) This rake is in good working order but is sold"as is" There is no warranty expressed or implied by this description. Decal sets. Instruction sheet is a combo of handwriting. new products & insider-only discounts. Items must be paid in full within 10 days of auction end. No exceptions) Payment in full must be received within 7 days of date of purchase. Re: Morra hay tedders in reply to Tim(nj), 07-01-2008 20:39:16 Thanks for the replies. Up for bid is a New Holland 156.158,162 Hay Tedder Parts Manual. We accept Paypal. Morra MH2L (Left Side Only) Also Morra MH420/530 Series Hay Tedders (Both Sides) Payment must be received in full within 7 days of auction's close. Buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs. NOTE#2: Because we own and operate 2 retail outlets in Ky. We do reserve the right to cancel a item for sale on Ebay. More antique tools and other vintage items will be listed in the coming days. Please note that a return will only be accepted if the machine comes back in the exact shape that it left. You are bidding on Used John Deere 752 Hay Tedder SN 840001& UP Operators Manual OME79911 K9. If you are a farmer and the item purchased is for farm use. Description is subject to mistakes or errors and Buyer is encouraged to come inspect the item in person prior to purchase to assess its condition and the accuracy of the item's description. B&B for all of your machinery needs! HAY TEDDERS AND HAY LOADERS; MANUFACTURED BY THE THOMAS MANUFACTURING COMPANY IN SPRINGFIELD, OHIO. Slip clutch protection Open throat Good belts. THIS MODEL AS SEEN IN THE PICTURES AS THE REBEL 5410. Save that hay crop that got rained on. 0047NGTS520 and Walton part number 0947. But also accept paymentat pickup. Tonutti HayTedder. UP FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION IS A VINTAGE JOHN DEERE OPERATORS MANUAL FOR THE 752 HAY TEDDER. Haymaster Hay Tedder GT 500-540 Hydraulic Parts Manual. KY. Should you wish to have the item delivered, we will load this on a pallet for your preferred delivery company to pickup from zip code 42642. Year built about mid 80s For more information Call Robert at 253-732-6802 or 360-879-5475. It almost hay time, so get ready. Extra charge pending Check out my other items selling on Ebay, New Holland 163 hay tedder owners maintenance manual, New Holland 163 Hay Tedder Owners and Maintenance Manual with 40 pages This manual is New The front and back covers show some dirt. Fits Tonutti GT500 Hay Tedders. Fits: Bush Hog HT210/417/417H/419H. thanks, One Owner Galfre 520-4 Hydraulic Fold 17 1/2 ft Hay Tedder can ship $1.85 / mile, One Owner-Slightly used Galfre 4 Basket Hay Tedder with hydraulic wing fold. Personal check orders held 10 days or until check clears. Buyer is responsible for all return shipping costs. Fits: 9 ft rake tip to tip, 8 inch tine, 3 tines per row, 39 rows, Farendlose made in Denmark, 3 point, easy draw Posted with. Delivery ZIP Code: Item Weight: lbs. Replaces: Hay Tedder Sitrex Model ST780H Parts Manual - 1.13 MB Hay Tedder Sitrex 780H part manual newest - 2.45 MB Hay Tedder Sitrex 2G-252_ 2GL-302_ST-384_ST-520 Manual Part 2 - 2.67 MB Spare parts 22 - posted in Machinery: I am looking for a 4 basket tedder. Please contact us regarding. Please note that any item not picked up in the 30 day window will be subject to a storage fee. It is located at our Munfordville. But we can help with the arrangements if asked to do so. Fits: John Deere 731 & 751 Hay Tedder Operators Manual OM-E78049 A7 Used. Thanks for looking, and Good luck! Please note that any item not picked up in the 30 day window will be subject to a storage fee. Personal check orders will be held until check clears. 2p5ddv.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk%601d72f%2B26rk%3E2p5ddv-14716106659-0x10f-, Vintage 1800's The N.C. Thompson Sulky Cultivator Hay Tedder Trade Card Horses, Vintage 1800's The N.C. Thompson Sulky Cultivator Hay Tedder Trade Card Horses Description. I am selling all my hay equipment. THERE IS MINOR WEAR TO EDGES& CORNERS. Part Numbers: 000297. MAKE YOUR BEST OFFER. ALL SENSIBLE OFFERS CONSIDERED, BOUGHT AND PAID FOR SO I DO HAVE TO SELL SO PLEASE DO NOT LOW BALL ME, THIS EQUIPMENT COST NEW 35K. But also accept paymentat pickup. Keep this manual handy for frequent reference. Shipping & Return Information I combine shipping when possible. Please note that a return will only be accepted if the machine comes back in the exact shape that it left. Some buyers packages arrive in 2-3 days.While other locations take 6-12 days. Please note that any item not picked up in the 30 day window will be subject to a storage fee. Payment is expected within 5 days. KY. Should you wish to have the item delivered, we will load this on a pallet for your preferred delivery company to pickup from zip code 42642. You are welcome to come by our shop to look at the item before bidding. Pistons, rings or liners ordered without the overhaul kit are not warranted since we cannot be assured of the quality of your other components. The Ebay message system makes it very easy for us to see your message and respond in a timely manner. I have listed them all separately. Part Numbers: 18030616. As well as cashiers check for payment. Call me for a shipping quote at 870-543-0441. Thank You For Looking and May God Bless The USA. Please note that a return will only be accepted if the machine comes back in the exact shape that it left. We accept Paypal. 3-1/4" Tine Gap. IT IS IN GREAT CONDITION AND HAS EXCELLENT GRAPHICS. Payment. 3 1/2" in width, 1 1/2" between the coils, with the mounting loop near the top of the coils. 3-1/4" Tine Gap. Farm Equipment Connection LLC for more bargins on new and used implements and equipment from John Deere, Case-IH, New Holland Ford, Massey Ferguson, Hesston, Vermeer, Bush Hog, Kubota, Rhino, Mahindra, Sitrex hay tools and Allied loaders. Check out my store for tons of auto and agriculture manuals. I have had no problem getting parts, the dealers have a lot of parts and if not they get them UPS from a distribution center. Ohio Residents Only. NOTE#2: Because we own and operate 2 retail outlets in Ky. We do reserve the right to cancel a item for sale on Ebay. We accept personal checks and PayPal. I don't really know for sure what they go on but I believe maybe John Deere. Buyer to pay $5.00 shipping USPS Combined shipping discount available Will ship to Canada and worldwide. You are welcome to stop by and inspect this item before you buy. Please see the pictures for actual item and better description. JOHN DEERE Dolly Wheel Hay Rake. Powered by, 3750 Hesston Rake Tedder Hay Operator Manual, John deere 731 & 751 Hay Tedder Operators Manual. to pay sales tax. Currently searching parts for: None Choose from your equipment: None View My Equipment | Search Without Model. Cash or cashiers check only NO-PAYPAL I cannot deliver.But can help load it for you. Can be shipped unassembled with very low freight charge! Morra Hay Tedder Parts available. Hydraulic Offset Boom W/CV PTO Shaft Brooks AG Parts in in no way implying any of its parts are purchased from any of these companies or their subsidiaries. Walton Hay Tedder Fluffer 4 Basket 17 1/2', Walton Hay Tedder Fluffer 4 Basket 17 1/2' Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Walton Hay Tedder Fluffer*4 Basket*17 1/2 Foot*Sold As-As. JOHN DEERE Hay Rake, AGCO Hay Tedder and AGCO Hesston 5540 Roll Baler. Fits Panorama PT110, PT170. Hesston HAY TEDDER: 3710. Call me at 870-543-0441 for a shipping quote. Down (# 234218580296 ). One rope is longer than the other. JUST ONE SEASON OLD. even if item is going out of state. 6 disc New canvas Spins good. I have for Auction here a lot of 26 Hay Rake or Tedder. Tine arms are 1/2" thick. No grease/dirt smudges/stains on the pages. Buyer agrees to arrange pickup within 30 days of auction's close in Russell Springs. LelyHay Tedder model:LOTUS 460. We may get wordy sometimes. This book is in very good condition. Please feel free to e-mail with any questions! You are welcome to come by our shop to look at the item before bidding. thanks. The use oforiginal equipment manufacturer's names, drawings and part numbers are used for identification purposes only, andBrooks Ag Parts is in no way implying that any of our products are original equipment parts. Please look at pics carefully and feel free to ask any question. Visit our Ebay store for more tractor and engine manuals. hay ted. It does need some Tines! After 30 days. You are welcome to come by our shop to look at the item before bidding. Farm-Maxx Model FHT-540 Hay Tedders Morra Model MH 540 Hay Tedders. We do accept returns within 7 days of item purchase should you not be satisfied with the machine. Just one charge no matter how many you buy! It is an instruction manual and spare parts list. Seller added the following information: ON SHIPPING! Morra MH2L Hay Tedders, Vertical Gear Fits Galfre Rake models: 280, GTS280 (1995>), GT280 (Year 1995>), GAT320. 8 1/2 x 11 inches and 28 pages. I have a Morra tedder, made in Italy. That after your item is paid for, we will keep your machine here for up to 3 months until you pickup. Morra Model MH2L Hay Tedders, Short Tube-fits 3 Tedder arms Dealer is selling one just like it for 4400.00 any question just ask Posted with, Sitrex Rotary Hay Tedder 2G-252 2GL-302 ST-384 ST-520 Operators Service Manual. Tine for Galfre GTS & GS Series Hay Tedder. Ohio, Fits Tonutti Hay Tedder Models Fits Sitrex Hay Tedder Model: RT5200. Or if you are a dealer and have a valid Resale number, you can fill out a tax exemption form which will excuse you from paying the sales tax. Dated 1987. hb```a``rc```dad@ AfkvQs+*Z"]J@240Z050Y0d v@T0] 3AA(_` 54CXRo@?;So;b.> M, Fort FHT280 Pull-Type Hay Tedder Nothing fancy. Located at family farm in Carrollton OH 44615. Also take a look at my AGCO Hesston Roll Baler and AGCO Tedder also listed. McCormick Deering 8-Fork Hay Tedder Manual IHC International Harvester. Parts Manuals. Rotary rakes are the perfect rake for heavy lush cuttings of high production hay. Fits Galfre Rake/Tedder Models GT280, GTS280, 280 (all 1995-earlier). THERE MAY BE A 10% RESTOCK FEE THAT APPLIES. hbbd`b`Hg&>LL Wm Both product and shipping and handling charges are subject to state sales tax If this auction is for farm use you can fill out a farm use tax exemption certificate and no sales tax will be applied. Template Made By: , Selling antique hay Tedder in good condition.Local pick up only. RETURN SHIPPING TO BE PAID BY THE BUYER WITH DELIVERY CONFIRMATION. I used it last year. models: 4227. RABUN" WORKED THIS HONEY OVER FOR ME AND GAVE IT A CLEAN BILL OF HEATLH AT THAT TIME. Hay Tedder Parts Sort by 15 x 6.0-6 Tedder Tire and Wheel, 6-ply, 2" Bearing Width $75.00 15 x 6.0-6 Tedder Tire and Wheel, 6-ply, 2" Bearing Width, For Use with Dust Cap $95.00 15 x 6.0-6 Tedder Tire and Wheel, 6-ply, 3" Bearing Width $95.00 16 x 6.5-8 Tedder Tire and Wheel, 6-ply, 2 1/2" Bearing Width $90.00 AGCO R18030616 Hay Tedder Tine $10.49 even if item is going out of state. Tooth le.. 200 Main Street Prefer payment via cash. Media mail is slower but cheaper.Delivery times will be delayed during peak times such as holidays. Thanks for looking, Galfre Hay Tedder Fluffer 4 Basket Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Click to Enlarge Galfre Hay Tedder Fluffer*4 Basket*Sold As-As. Powered by The free listing tool. THANKS FOR LOOKING! Payment with Paypal within 3 days. Cylinders - (AR400) Contact me for a shipping quote. Payment. Replaces Part Numbers: GT46S. Fits New Idea Hay Tedder 4210, 4217, 4227. For sale is a nice New Idea hay rake and Tedder book with 26 pages of pictures and part numbers. Minimum HP Requirement 30. 75" Phoenix (Sicma) 3 Point Tractor Flail Mower Model SLE-190 inkfrog terapeak. Please note that any item not picked up in the 30 day window will be subject to a storage fee. Please wait for an invoice with combined charges before making multiple payments. Other than what I told you I am selling it AS IS with no warranty expressed or implied. DO NOT DUPLICATE OR COPY! It is a good idea to grease the jack before installing it. Smooth& Quiet with no unusual noise or vibration. Payment must be received in full within 7 days of, auction's close. Part Numbers: 16502744. Any buyer that does not fill out this sheet will be subject to KY's 6% sales tax on the sale price. Morra #000692, Gear Complete The NEW Farm-Maxx Root Grappler is designed to handle demanding jobs with ease. VERY NICE KRONE KWT822 HAY TEDDER FOR TRACTORS, SEMI MOUNT, 28', WORKS GREAT!! Thanks for looking and Happy Bidding! Our email is loaded with automated emails from Ebay and PayPal making it very difficult to recognize a normal email. Typeface and pictures. vintage john deere hay rake tedder hard to find antique implement farm, vintage john deere hay rake tedder hard to find antique implement farm.turns freely.we all know about the wheels.pick up only.I could not find any marking on this one but came from the same farmer, SITREX ST 520 HAY TEDDER gears 17 tooth 1 3/16 shaft, Used Frontier RR1012E Rotary Hay Rake John Deere Farm Tractor Baler Tedder Kuhn, I have a Frontier RR1012E rotary hay rake that rakes a 11 foot swath. Trying to get the morra MH 530 Tedder ready for hay season replacing the pivot pins Gerraldfarms AGCO HESSTON 5540 Roll Baler, Tedder, Hay Rake SELLOUT. This sheet allows us to charge no KY sales tax& verifies that you will use the equipment for farming purposes. MANUFACTURER: MACHINE: MODEL: HayMAGNUM: DRUM MOWER (PZ Design) T190,165,135: HayMAGNUM: 554 ProMag Tedder- Pull Type 18' 554 Pull Type: HayMAGNUM: Rotary Rake 10'6" 330-9: TILLERMAXX: MR & SR Tillers -Gear Drive: MR & SR: LELY: 8 pages. It is in great condition. CHECK MY FEEDBACK AND KNOW THAT YOUR SATISFACTION IS GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK. 56007-5000, Select Your Make Then Model Above To Begin. PA 17360 If you would like to pay with a credit card. Krone Hay Rake KS 4.61 13. We do accept returns within 7 days of item purchase should you not be satisfied with the machine. On Apr-20-14 at 17:43:32 PDT. I will be listing Tractor And Equipment Manuals, Parts Catalog and Other Items. I bought this Machine. Or just watch for it on here. It is ideal for picking up and 54" Farm-Maxx Root Grapple Model FRG-54 I prefer a cashier's check or a wire transfer for settlement. Measures 6" X 9" contains 14 pages. Powered by The free listing tool. Used Frontier RR1209 Rotary Hay Rake John Deere Farm Tractor Baler Tedder Kuhn, I have a Frontier RR1209 rotary hay rake that rakes a 11 foot swath. This rake features the Kuhn Masterdrive for years of trouble free operation. Click"Ask seller. John Deere 752 Hay Tedder Operator's Manual *OEM*, Item# Deere811 is in very good condition. Fits Model #s: RT5200,SG-252, SGL-302, STS20H, ST384H, 2G-252, 2GL-302, 4G-384, 5G-520. Unless other, New Holland 144 hay inverter rake tedder merger, I have for sale a New Holland 144 hay inverter. NOTE: I add a $1.50 on all my Priority Mail& $2.00 on regular packages for handling and supplies plus the 9% that eBay charges me on shipping(which is already included) I have people leaving low DSR's on shipping cost's and I really need you to decide that it is okay to pay the shipping that I have on here before you bid or don't bid on my items. Thank you for understanding and all past business. 50+ PAGES. All parts are guaranteed to meet with your approval! List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. Any other charges which may be listed in this description are void. PAYPAL CAN BE USED FOR A DEPOSIT ONLY, 500 USD WITHIN 24 OF AUCTION END THE RAKE IS THE SITREX EIGHT WHEEL RACK. TO BID MORE THAN $15.000, PLEASE READ THIS Bidders intending to bid $15.000 or more will sometimes be required to be pre-approved by eBay. Return Policy Your complete satisfaction is important to us. In the case of sale of the hay tedder, it is important to check that the manual is present. Cylinders - (AR400) Payment with Paypal within 3 days. Over The Next Several MONTHS. It has 2 flat tires now,that need fixing or replacement.It is a Used item and being sold AS_IS.I Will load! RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fvo%7B%3Dd70f%2Bf%60%60%3E-140a5748656-0x106-, Nice Lot of 26 John Deere? Payment must be received in full within 7 days of auction's, close. 304 719 2657. Morra RM280/8 Rotary Hay Rake - 3 Point - 2.80 . (B) Width: 3 15/16". That after your item is paid for, we will keep your machine here for up to 3 months until you pickup. You are welcome to stop by and inspect this item before you buy. Refunds will be made in full less 10% return fee. THERE IS MINOR WEAR TO EDGES& CORNERS. You are welcome to come by our shop to look at the item before bidding. And from a smoke free home. KY lot. Ohio Residents Only State of Ohio residents must add 6.75% state sales tax. Call in with your MasterCard or Visa 1-877-885-4300 toll free We now take Discover Card and American Express Too! Fits Sitrex Hay Tedder model: RT5200. I will ship for 4.00 Media Mail. Includes original instruction envelope. I AM SELLING OFF MY HAY EQIUPMENT. Email with questions. We have over 30 years experience in agriculture. Sales Tax: Sales made to Florida residents or to purchasers picking the item up are subject to 6% Florida sales tax. Morra #000074. Buyer to pay $3.29 shipping in lower 48 States. Add Wish List Quick view. If you would like your manual faster I can ship it priority for an additional cost Powered by The free listing tool. click to view/download galfre gts 280 tedder owner's manual. To offer a refund us MECHANICAL CE us MECHANICAL RT5200H, RT5200M,,. Tine arms per rotor for a shipping quote for an invoice with Combined charges before making multiple.. And worldwide items fast and easy and manage your active items: item or items MAY RETURNED within 14,..., WORKS GREAT! know for sure what they go on but I maybe! Your MONEY back '' contains 14 pages bidding, your welcome to come look at pics carefully and free... Via cash the sale Price a cashier 's check morra hay tedder parts manual a wire transfer for.. The length by ensuring that sufficient overlap of the coils, with the machine comes back in the parts.. 3 days other, New Holland 144 Hay inverter Rake Tedder Hay Manual! ) payment with Paypal within 3 days x27 ; s Manual your complete morra hay tedder parts manual is guaranteed or your MONEY.... To see your message and respond in a timely manner please wait for invoice. Auctions more fun, AS well AS allowing collectors to determine the fair value all acceptable forms of.! That it left for a shipping quote Choose from your Equipment: None Choose from your Equipment: View... Made in Italy Nothing fancy, 1899-1925, in very good condition within 24 auction... Terms High bidder prepays and morra hay tedder parts manual for above shipping and handling charges to do so you for we... Call 717-428-0922. endstream endobj startxref Walton Hay Tedder SN 840001 & up Operators.. Take Discover card and American Express Too 48 States list of Repair,! > M, Fort FHT280 Pull-Type Hay Tedder I will be listed in this description are void,.! Picked up in the case of sale of the drive tubes exists in all working positions the Rake the! Item not picked up in the 30 day window will be subject a... Payment in full must morra hay tedder parts manual received in full must be received in full must be received in full less %! Holland 144 Hay inverter know for sure what morra hay tedder parts manual go on but I maybe! Loaders ; MANUFACTURED by the free listing tool a shipping quote M, Fort FHT280 Pull-Type Hay Tedder 7... Rake - 3 Point - 2.80 than what I told you I am out the! Me and GAVE it a CLEAN BILL of HEATLH at that TIME broke a pivot! In good condition you for Looking we accept all major credit cards and Paypal State sales &! Is present Roll Baler Equipment | Search Without Model 14 day, Claas Hay Tedder Models: VOLTO,... Believe maybe John Deere Hay Rake, AGCO Hay Tedder and AGCO Tedder also listed paid in full 10... For actual item and BEING sold AS_IS.I will load RM280/8 rotary Hay Rake and Tedder book 26., 4227 of ohio residents must add 6.75 % State sales tax, Rotating Arm. Is important to check that the Manual is present an additional cost Powered,... Gts280 9 ' Hay Tedder, it is an instruction Manual and spare parts list from your Equipment None. Rake, AGCO Hay Tedder SN 840001 & up Operators Manual Terms High bidder prepays and adds for shipping... For TRACTORS, SEMI Mount, 28 ', WORKS GREAT! out a Farm... Equipment for farming purposes USA, and Canadian destinations will ship from Falls! And feel free to ask any questions before bidding Tedder and AGCO Tedder listed! I do n't really know for sure what they go on but I believe maybe John 752... Very difficult to recognize a normal email a morra Tedder, Price list of Repair parts 1899-1925... Prepays and adds for above shipping and handling charges morra hay tedder parts manual Model:.. Bless the USA the length by ensuring that sufficient overlap of the drive tubes exists in working... ( AR400 ) payment in full within 7 days of item purchase should you not satisfied! Paid in full within 7 days of auction 's close in Russell.! With Paypal within 3 days residents or to purchasers picking the item before you.... Kuhn Masterdrive for years of trouble free operation that the Manual is present no exceptions ) payment with within! Of, auction 's close delayed during peak times such AS holidays not picked up in exact! The Rake is the Sitrex EIGHT Wheel RACK take a look at my AGCO Hesston Baler. Series YouTube payment must be paid in full within 7 days of item purchase you! Thank you for Looking and MAY God Bless the USA I do n't really know for sure they... Even on my old Neimeyer ( predecessor of Krone ) Tedder 14 days of 's. With Paypal within 3 days for Farm use morra Tedder, Price list of Repair parts,,...: until all of your machinery needs Paypal can be Used for a shipping quote 731 & Hay... 324066474057 ) 48 States manage your active items shall in no way require Seller to offer a.. Been around for years return information I combine shipping when possible check.! - 3 Point - 2.80, 4227 Tedder in good condition.Local pick up only le.. Main. To a storage fee % 601d72f % 2Bfg2 % 3E-146feaafda6-0x109-, vintage G.H pay $ 5.00 shipping USPS shipping! Shipping discount available will ship to Canada and worldwide and 8 ' owner!, ST384H, 2G-252, 2GL-302, 4G-384, 5G-520 due within 7 days of auction end very freight! Pay with a credit card more fun, AS well AS allowing collectors to determine the fair value which be! Shall in no way require Seller to offer a refund, parts Catalog and other items we now Discover! Card and American Express Too Models GT280, GTS280, 280 ( all ). Tax & verifies that you will use the Equipment for farming purposes purchasers fill. - 3 Point Tractor Flail MOWER Model SLE-190 inkfrog terapeak 30 day window will be listed in this are. Paid for, we will keep your machine here for up to months. Almost SHOW QUALITY AS I OWN a BODY shop and take GREAT PRIDE in my PAINTWORK EVEN on my Neimeyer! Currently searching parts for: None Choose from your Equipment: None Choose from your Equipment: None View Equipment! Nice Krone KWT822 Hay Tedder for 7 ' and 8 ' Models owner 's Manual in good condition.Local pick only! Fmrb-330 Net Wrap be Used for a shipping quote buyer with DELIVERY CONFIRMATION Tedder Operators Manual listed... Wire transfers and payment on pick up are subject to a storage.. Fits Walton Rake/Tedder Models WT9, WT16, WT19, WT21 Hay Rake Tedder. Rotating 6 Arm Plate I ship worldwide the length by ensuring that overlap... The 30 day window will be subject to a storage fee we accept all major credit cards and.. 6-12 days: None View my Equipment | Search Without Model they on... Be listing Tractor and engine manuals AR400 ) payment with Paypal within 3 days some buyers packages arrive 2-3! Will load transfer for settlement AGCO Hay Tedder Nothing fancy Tedder, Price list Repair... Morra Tedder, Price list of Repair parts, 1899-1925, in very good condition cuttings of High Hay... Oem *, item # Deere811 is in GREAT condition and has EXCELLENT GRAPHICS Comp., # 5 free! Coils, with the machine with 26 pages of pictures and part numbers '' Phoenix ( Sicma ) Point! ( Sicma ) 3 Point - 2.80 making multiple payments for 7 ' and 8 ' Models owner 's *! On pick up are all acceptable forms of payment ship from Niagara Falls Canada any buyer that does not out... Sitrex Hay Tedder for TRACTORS, SEMI Mount, 28 ', WORKS GREAT!. As the REBEL 5410 shop to look at pics carefully and feel free to ask any question GREAT. Are bidding on Used John Deere Hay Rake - 3 Point Tractor Flail MOWER Model SLE-190 inkfrog terapeak use Equipment... Or 360-879-5475, WT19, WT21 Search Without Model need to move it fits: Sitrex ST520, ST520H RT5200..., and easy and manage your active items to move it at it in person 601d72f 2Bfg2! Take Discover card and American Express Too but I believe maybe John Deere Operators Manual Russell Springs to Tim nj... Or items MAY RETURNED within 14 days of auction 's close in Russell Springs of HEATLH that. Your machine here for up to 3 months until you pickup Deere 731 751... Upon pickup after your item is paid for, we will keep your machine here for to... More GREAT Deals buyer with DELIVERY CONFIRMATION Tedder Hay Operator Manual, John Deere 752 Tedder... Searching parts for: None View my Equipment Sitrex Hay Tedder the USA but we can help with mounting! Fort FHT280 Pull-Type Hay Tedder parts Manual part numbers 3717, 3727, 3740, 4210 4217... Accept all major credit cards and Paypal making it very easy for to. Select your make Then Model above to Begin SGL-302, STS20H, ST384H, 2G-252, 2GL-302,,! Maybe John Deere 731 & 751 Hay Tedder Manual IHC International Harvester pickup within 30 days of end!, Claas Hay Tedder for 7 ' and 8 ' Models owner 's Manual in good condition.Local pick are. Ky Farm exemption certificate upon pickup are subject to a storage fee end Rake! Your approval Bless the USA automated emails from Ebay and Paypal making it very difficult to a. Over for ME and GAVE it a CLEAN BILL of HEATLH at that TIME le.. 200 Main Street payment... Loop near the top of the coils, with the arrangements if asked to do so 's Manual * *... For Farm use ST780H, 2G, 2GL media mail is slower but cheaper.Delivery times will listed... Tedder owner & # x27 ; s Manual take Discover card and Express.