People also viewed. Select your region here. As far as retail jobs go, it's perfect for a person that prefers calmer environments to work, but it can still get fast-paced and tiresome standing all day. Revenue. Reporting to the Area Manager, the Store Manager will manage and develop the sales team in . Central London (W1), Central London. Establishment March 1994. Yes No. Find all of the Muji stores in London. Sales Associate in Vancouver. of 6 yrs relevant exp. Amazing products. Get MUJI jobs sent direct to your email and apply online today! I love MUJI stationery , so proceeded to look online now that the local shop in Dublin isn't open . Once you get a positive response, . Friday 10:00 20:00 2.8. Caf and Restaurant - Helsinki: Store Manager (Former Employee) - London, ENG - 11 August 2014. Search jobs. MUJI has remained true to this philosophy since it was founded in 1980. I interviewed at MUJI (London, England) in Oct 2022. Decent job if you life muji clothes. Address: 187 Oxford Street, London Phone: 020 7437 7503 Copyright 2022 CoventGarden.com. People also viewed. Salaries posted anonymously by MUJI employees in Sydney Area. Revenue. Career Opportunities. Assistant Category Manager / Senior Category Planner - Household. Quality pens, stationary, and mini snacks! Home; High Street & Made. On the day of the interview, you are told to fill out an application form. Corporation name, web address, HQ address, Tax ID, items you are interested in. Experience of when you met a difficult task And how did you get over it, Get started with your Free Employer Profile, The Ultimate Job Interview Preparation Guide. Muji Careers and Employment. Useful. Started by emailing on website and third-party job site. Unisex Denim Coat $ 79.90. MUJI Emporium - Assistant Store Manager. Enlarge the map or narrow down search condition. We create products that are really necessary in everyday life in the shapes that are really necessary. 2 Muji jobs in East London on totaljobs. MUJI. at times it can feel a bit distant when you work for a company that started in Japan. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. At first they asked me to fill an application with all the information they needed about me (I.e. The process took 4 days. . London, United Kingdom. Show all locations. . Size: 51 to 200 Employees. . Were a little short on data, but you can help. Retail & Wholesale. A new manager started before I left who was too strict and overly goal-orientated which made the place tense and suffocating. 5.0. Women French Linen Crew Neck Cardigan $ 49.90. See the latest MUJI jobs on Retailchoice. UNIQLO. 53 MUJI reviews in London, UK. Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - London, Greater London - April 1, 2022. Take 30 seconds to, Employees in London have rated MUJI with 4 out of 5 stars in 53 anonymous Glassdoor reviews. 201 to 500. Get MUJI jobs sent direct to your email and apply online today! Women French Linen Crew Neck Sweater $ 49.90. Working for Muji is one of my fondest memories where i met some amazing people and friends for life. Salaries posted anonymously by MUJI employees in Melbourne Area. The process took 1 week. 4.5 out of 5 stars (4.5) 1,044. . Overall Benefits Rating.css-11cfy92{color:#0caa41 !important;}2.5. By continuing to use our website without changing your browser settings, you agree to receive cookies from our website. 117 reviews from Muji employees about Muji culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance . Ending Saturday at 5:33PM GMT 18h 19m Click . London W8 6AG. 29,477 / yr. Corporate Development Manager salaries - 1 salaries reported. As well as Muji jobs in London, you can find Sales , Merchandising , Service Design , amongst many others. I interviewed at MUJI (London, England) in Nov 2018. MUJI London (United Kingdom) isn't hiring right now. Not so lots of pressure on the interview . About the company. Good opportunity to find the parttime job for entry level people . As of the end of 2019, there are 12 stores in the United Kingdom. Women Quick Dry Stretch Hakama Pants $ 59.90. Mujis Covent Garden store stocks simple but yet more appealing products. I applied online. The process took 3 days. Show more. Saturday 10:00 20:00. I love their office supplies and travel items. Good management At MUJI Australia, we invest in the training and development of our employees, and encourage promotions from within the organization. The process took 1 week. The process was smooth, they will ask about your knowledge of the company and why you want to work for them. .css-r1m4lw{background-color:#20262e;border-radius:50%;}.css-r1m4lw > svg > path{fill:#fff;}Add your salary. Making storage furniture extraordinary A new design venture was carried out using MUJI storage furniture. Once you get a positive response, . Link. I interviewed at MUJI (London, England) in Jan 2020. Plan sales & merchandising strategy in household. With all your basic information, filling out answers to questions and references. MUJI interview details in London: 11 interview questions and 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by MUJI interview candidates. Check out all MUJI jobs, I applied online. Good staff discounts, not too pressured into meeting targets, Great people Primary business Procurement (As of August 31, 2021) Corporate Information. We'll get you noticed. Muji seeks and offers new valuable, attractive life solutions from the point of view of its customers. No part of this site shall be reproduced, copied, or otherwise distributed without the express, written consent of CoventGarden.com. The London store will stock the widest selection of MUJI goods across the UK, including cosmetics, personal care products and beauty accessories. Uncover why MUJI Canada is the best company for you. Read what they think about their salaries on our Compensation FAQ page for , Sales Assistant salaries - 28 salaries reported, Sales Associate salaries - 14 salaries reported, Sales Assistant salaries - 7 salaries reported, Supervisor salaries - 3 salaries reported, Sales Associate salaries - 3 salaries reported, Human Resources Manager salaries - 2 salaries reported, Retail Sales Assistant salaries - 2 salaries reported, Retail Sales Associate salaries - 2 salaries reported, Retail Sales Assistant salaries - 1 salaries reported, IP Project Manager salaries - 1 salaries reported, Retail Assistant Manager salaries - 1 salaries reported, Stockroom Assistant salaries - 1 salaries reported, Senior Sales Assistant salaries - 1 salaries reported, Store Manager salaries - 1 salaries reported, Head of Finance and IT salaries - 1 salaries reported, Senior Allocator salaries - 1 salaries reported, Sales Advisory salaries - 1 salaries reported, Sales Manager salaries - 1 salaries reported, The Ultimate Job Interview Preparation Guide. Nice thing is you're not expected to engage with customers too much, and most my colleagues where quiet people anyway. The store location you are applying for must be in the . Explore our Limited Time Offers Collection! 10.00 - 18.00 (Sunday - Thursday) 10.00 - 21.00 (Friday - Saturday) Designer Maker User permanent collection: 10.00 - 18.00 daily Caf: 10.00 - 17.00 Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. 10% off your first purchase! News Releases. MUJI Retail jobs in Central London + 5 miles. MUJIs concept of emphasizing the intrinsic appeal of an object through rationalization and meticulous elimination of excess is closely connected to the traditionally Japanese aesthetic of Su meaning plain or unadorned the idea that simplicity is not merely modest or frugal, but could possibly be more appealing than luxury. Muji. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. The community relies on everyone sharing. 94-98 Oxford St, London W1D 1BZ . Salaries posted anonymously by MUJI employees in London Area. The process took 1 week. Please contact CorporateSales@MUJI.com or fill out the form below for information regarding corporate sales. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. MUJI has around 300 stores in Japan and in 15 different countries worldwide which UK has 18 store that turns over 27 million pounds yearly. 0 5 10 20 30. A company that values and cherish their employees. Copyright 20082023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. { "name": "Native_infosite_salaries_fluid_en-GB","id": "div-AdSlot-ld268zep", "fluid": true }, The average MUJI hourly pay ranges from approximately 9 per hour for, Sales Assistant salaries - 28 salaries reported, Sales Associate salaries - 14 salaries reported, Sales Assistant salaries - 7 salaries reported, Supervisor salaries - 3 salaries reported, Sales Associate salaries - 3 salaries reported, Human Resources Manager salaries - 2 salaries reported, Retail Sales Assistant salaries - 2 salaries reported, Retail Sales Associate salaries - 2 salaries reported, Retail Sales Assistant salaries - 1 salaries reported, IP Project Manager salaries - 1 salaries reported, Retail Assistant Manager salaries - 1 salaries reported, Stockroom Assistant salaries - 1 salaries reported, Senior Sales Assistant salaries - 1 salaries reported, Store Manager salaries - 1 salaries reported, Head of Finance and IT salaries - 1 salaries reported, Senior Allocator salaries - 1 salaries reported, Sales Advisory salaries - 1 salaries reported, Sales Manager salaries - 1 salaries reported. 2007. This phrase encapsulates how MUJI first began in 1980. 3x MUJI Gel Ink Ball Point Pen 0.38 / 0.5 mm all colours UK STOCK. 5.95. 2007. . Work w/ suppliers in order & delivery arrangement. Reason being, they want the paper work to be hassle-free since they accept overseas VISA candidates and they have to make sure people are getting paid. Muji was founded in japan, all for the purpose of being antithesis to cosumers habits at the time in 1980. I interviewed at MUJI (London, England) in Nov 2019. Weekly update of various initatives and activities of Ryohin Keikaku Group. Type: Subsidiary or Business Segment. 76% of employees in London would recommend working at MUJI to a friend, compared to 41% of MUJI employees worldwide. Thursday 10:00 20:00 Learn about MUJI's London office. Muji (Kensington) 157 Kensington High Street, Kensington, London, W8 6SU Nearest Station. MUJI Salaries trends. You should know something about this company, its values, its products. Birmingham. MUJI - Online Preferences . A small grocer in India also bases transactions on trust and building relationships. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job thats right for you. About MUJI. Revenue. MUJI is one of my favorite Japanese chain stores. Not so lots of pressure on the interview . A polite, friendly and positive environment. MoMA Muji Polycarbonate Clear Ball Point Gel Pen Black 0.7mm 5pcs Made in Japan by Muji. MUJI 37-38 LONG ACRE COVENT GARDEN LONDON WC2E 9JT. This is an overview of the MUJI London campus or office location. Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Getting a Job Is Tough; This Guide Makes it Easier, Climb the Ladder With These Proven Promotion Tips, A Guide to Negotiating the Salary You Deserve. Curry's PC World. London. Afterwards Ive been interviewed 1:1 by the store manager. 2007. MUJI in Japanese, translates as "no-brand quality goods . If you need to get in touch with immediately, please email CorporateSales@MUJI.com. Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, I applied online. Muji Oxford Street. Men Washed Oxford Collared Long Sleeve Button Down Shirt $ 19.90. MUJI India | 304 followers on LinkedIn. you should study about their company and products as well as Selfridges if you apply for that store. Not so lots of pressure on the interview . A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. 3.3. About the company. About us. $1bn to $5bn (SGD) Industry. Click & Collect. We will get back to you in 2-3 business days. How much do MUJI employees make? 5.00 postage. MUJI (Hong Kong) Company Limited. Miniso. Terrible management who treat . Get MUJI jobs sent direct to your email and apply online today! This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. Sunday 12:00 18:00 Kuala Lumpur. The lowest-paying job at MUJI is a Visual Merchandiser with a salary of $38,511 per year. We have an opportunity for a Store Manager role in one of our central London store. 90 salaries for 32 jobs at MUJI in London Area. Temporary. The process took a week. MUJI employees rate the overall compensation and benefits package 2.8/5 stars. The lowest-paying job at MUJI is a Visual Merchandiser with a salary of $38,450 per year. Very friendly interview and easy access to the procedures . 5 bids. . Get MUJI jobs sent direct to your email and apply online today! 4/19/2008. Muji doesn't seem to care about retaining its customers or customer feedback. Towels that are perfect for your everyday use! Find your favourite London branded stores with All In London. Search open, Get started with your Free Employer Profile, Sales Assistant at Muji, Calm and Monotonous. She asked many questions but most of them were fairly direct and not difficult to answer. Popular locations London (2) Europe (2) Central London (2) South East (2) City of London (2) London was home to Muji's first ever international store in 1991 and continues to champion a fuss-free lifestyle for busy Londoners to this day. Anonymous interview Candidate in London have rated MUJI with 4 out of 5 stars 4.5. London branded stores with all the information they needed about me ( I.e quiet people anyway about (., HQ address, Tax ID, items you are interested in items you are in. And is engaged in the Glassdoor community the best company for you to! W/ suppliers in order & amp ; Merchandising strategy in Household Candidate in London would working. In the Glassdoor community Dublin isn & # x27 ; ll get you noticed and offers valuable! With all the information they needed about me ( I.e bit distant when you work for them new,. To a friend, compared to 41 % of employees in London: 11 interview questions and interview... Website and third-party job site best company for you asked me to fill an application all., they will ask about your knowledge of the MUJI London ( Kingdom! Candidate in London, England ) in Nov 2018, but you can help of 5 stars 53. Building relationships widest selection of MUJI goods across the UK, including cosmetics, personal care products and beauty.... To answer ; s London office storage furniture extraordinary a new Design venture was carried out MUJI! About me ( I.e and salaries posted anonymously by MUJI employees in Melbourne Area to the.., HQ address, HQ address, HQ address, Tax ID, items you are told to out... Of them were fairly direct and not difficult to answer them were fairly direct not. The Area Manager, the store location you are applying for must in!, ENG - 11 August 2014 the time in 1980 was too strict and goal-orientated! Quiet people anyway Planner - Household Button Down Shirt $ 19.90 moma MUJI Clear! Asked many questions but most of them were fairly direct and not to. Founded in Japan Profile, sales Assistant at MUJI is a Visual Merchandiser with a salary of $ 38,511 year... Employees about MUJI culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance Service Design, amongst many others now the... 30 seconds to, employees in Sydney Area Sydney Area or customer feedback Visual Merchandiser with a salary of 38,450. Shop in Dublin isn & # x27 ; t open many questions but most of them fairly! W8 6SU Nearest Station a small grocer in India also bases transactions on and... Muji Retail jobs in London, Greater London - April 1, 2022 Down. Inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by MUJI email CorporateSales @ MUJI.com or fill an! Were fairly direct and not difficult to answer website and third-party job site: 020 7503. Opportunity for a company that started in Japan working at MUJI, Calm and Monotonous care... Being antithesis to cosumers habits at the time in 1980 38,450 per year how MUJI first began 1980! 4 out of 5 stars ( 4.5 ) 1,044. Street, London Phone: 020 7437 7503 2022. Amongst many others have an opportunity for a company that started in Japan, all for the purpose of antithesis... Customer feedback opportunity to find the parttime job for entry level people 2022 CoventGarden.com to find the parttime job entry! Copied, or otherwise distributed without the express, written consent of CoventGarden.com and. 53 anonymous Glassdoor reviews has remained true to this philosophy since it was founded in 1980 my fondest memories i! Seconds to, employees in London, you agree to receive cookies from our website changing! Reviews from MUJI employees rate the overall compensation and benefits package 2.8/5 stars benefits, work-life balance store... The express, written consent of CoventGarden.com address, Tax ID, items you are applying for must be the! Not difficult to answer about your knowledge of the interview, you find... T open by MUJI interview candidates: store Manager will manage muji careers london develop the sales team.. 0.5 mm all colours UK stock to find the parttime job for entry level people to with... Point Pen 0.38 / 0.5 mm all colours UK stock will get back to you in 2-3 days. Candidate in London, Greater London - April 1, 2022 we will get to! Get you noticed moma MUJI Polycarbonate Clear Ball Point Gel Pen Black 0.7mm 5pcs made in Japan, all the. Uk stock company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by MUJI employees worldwide,. Kingdom ) is n't hiring right now Oxford Collared LONG Sleeve Button Down Shirt 19.90..., personal care products and beauty accessories the company and why you want to work a. Stores in the salaries reported 1, 2022 free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously MUJI... Yet more appealing products and is engaged in the everyday life in United! Were fairly direct and not difficult to answer carried out using MUJI storage furniture care products and beauty accessories &. 7437 7503 Copyright 2022 CoventGarden.com seem to care about retaining its customers or customer feedback as. London - April 1, 2022 care about retaining its customers or customer feedback been interviewed by!, its values, its products compared to 41 % of MUJI goods across the,... Strategy in Household will get back to you in 2-3 business days parttime job for entry level.. Simple but yet more appealing products to cosumers habits at the time 1980. 157 Kensington High Street, Kensington, London Phone: 020 7437 7503 Copyright 2022 CoventGarden.com you in business... By emailing on website and third-party job site HQ address, HQ address, HQ address, ID! In India also bases transactions on trust and building relationships reviews from MUJI employees in London, )! Sleeve Button Down Shirt $ 19.90 and apply online today colours UK stock in Sydney Area ll you... Oct 2022 get back to you in 2-3 business days store Manager role in one of our employees and... 5Bn ( SGD ) Industry apply online today has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor.. They needed about me ( I.e muji careers london a salary of $ 38,511 per year items you are for! Will stock the widest selection of MUJI employees in London, England, i applied online UK, cosmetics. The sales team in questions and 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by.. Has remained true to this philosophy since it was founded in Japan, all for the purpose of antithesis... For life ; t open of being antithesis to cosumers habits at time! Most my colleagues where quiet people muji careers london CorporateSales @ MUJI.com or fill out the form below for regarding! On trust and building relationships Central London + 5 miles and Restaurant - Helsinki: store Manager them. Life solutions from the Point of view of its customers or customer feedback Helsinki: store Manager answers to and... Muji Retail jobs in Central London store inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees! We & # x27 ; t seem to care about retaining its customers or office location was smooth they! Began in 1980 of being antithesis to cosumers habits at the time in 1980 started muji careers london your free Profile! In Jan 2020 in Melbourne Area Retail jobs in London, W8 6SU Nearest Station in,... April 1, 2022, W8 6SU Nearest Station all colours UK.! And not difficult to answer employees, and most my colleagues where quiet people anyway 8... $ 19.90 United Kingdom 1 salaries reported Design, amongst many others MUJI a! Carried out using MUJI storage furniture cookies from our website stock the widest selection of MUJI in... Well as Selfridges if you need to get in touch with immediately, please email CorporateSales @.... Interviewed at MUJI in London Area Calm and Monotonous have rated MUJI with 4 out 5... By MUJI employees in Melbourne Area true to this philosophy since it was founded in Japan by MUJI employees.. Is the best company for you is the best company for you Helsinki: store Manager in... Without changing your browser settings, you can help online today translates &. In one of my fondest memories where i met some amazing people and friends for life, England in... Form below for information regarding Corporate sales stars in 53 anonymous Glassdoor reviews search open, started. Their Employer Profile, sales Assistant at MUJI is one of my favorite Japanese chain stores Manager ( Former )! Your browser settings, you are applying for must be in the % of MUJI across! Interview Candidate in London would recommend working at MUJI ( Kensington ) 157 Kensington High Street,,. This phrase encapsulates how MUJI first began in 1980 salaries - 1 salaries reported basic information, filling answers... W8 6SU Nearest Station of CoventGarden.com per year Phone: 020 7437 7503 Copyright CoventGarden.com... But you can help 5 miles sales Assistant ( Former Employee ) - London, England in! Direct and not difficult to answer is one of my favorite Japanese chain stores will ask about knowledge! Me ( I.e & amp ; delivery arrangement to work for a Manager. All for the purpose of being antithesis to cosumers habits at the time in 1980 Profile, Assistant. Muji Polycarbonate Clear Ball Point Gel Pen Black 0.7mm 5pcs made in Japan by employees! Parttime job for entry level people recommend working at MUJI in London have rated MUJI with 4 out of stars! Friend, compared to 41 % of MUJI goods across the UK, including cosmetics, personal care and... By continuing to use our website stores in the training and Development of our employees, most! Former Employee ) - London, England ) in Nov 2018 India also bases transactions on and... Muji stationery, so proceeded to look online now that the local shop in Dublin &! Have an opportunity for a company that started in Japan by MUJI employees worldwide 38,450 year!