Made out of ultra durable black oxide steel (nearly 1000 MPa tensile strength), this unique Muzzle Device reduces recoil felt during firing. The new port design ran 14.5". They will take quite a while to get done because I have to ship them off for nitriding but I'm hoping for the end of Feb. to early March for completion. Let us know if you have any questions below, and, as always, please share! Made out of quality stainless steel and precision construction, 'Pulsar' Premium Muzzle Device - Black Stainless Steel Muzzle Device --- Reduce recoil and add an elegant and one-of-a-kind look to your barrel with these exceptional Muzzle Devices. They work phenomenal. I still sell to everyone, not just FFL holders. Looking for Related Products?y Muzzle Brakes for Quick Attach Adapters, * Shorty Muzzle Brake Carbon Steel 1/2 x 28 Bored Out to 9MM, Quick Attach AdaptersFlash Hiders for Quick Attach Adapters. Return Ship Option RTS #1. Additionally, ProjectGunner.com participates in various other affiliate programs, and we sometimes get a commission through purchases made through our links. These will be 5 port 90 degree brakes to fit into benchrest rules but they will be a baffled design rather than drilled holes. Made out of quality stainless steel and precision construction, these. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); ProjectGunner is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. If the sales justify it I will possibly add 3 and 5 ports down the road. I will also do a tuner brake based on this design when it is finalized. Check out the Video. Kaw Valley Precision. This 2 piece design provides agreat recoil reduction as well as Asound director. I've been working on some Baby Ti Beast brakes and will have some finished in a week or so. I'm going to try and squeak in some 4 port 9/16x24 Mini Beast brakes over the next few weeks as well. I have a few stragglers that will be done today and I'm going to try and get that up to at least the 10th before I leave. Hopefully I can get it back together tomorrow and dialed in. This will allow for spotting shots even on the lightest magnum hunting rifles. I also forgot to mention that I have the 5/8x24 and 3/4x20 Big Beast brakes done. US-made devices are threaded usingstandard US measurementsand are labeled as Threads Per Inch (TPI). I'm on vacation with my family from 3/18 to 3/25 and won't be shipping brakes during that time but I will still answer emails and take orders. Precision Muzzle Brake . Not only does it look great, it works great and diverts noise and gas away. They are still on the agenda but I'm not sure when or what order I will do them in now. Add to Cart. Compatible with our Add a fresh and trendy look to your barrel with this spiral fluted Redirect Sleeve! The order they are listed isn't necessarily the order they will be build. If I have time to build a test gun I will work on the Jumbo Beast. External Threads 3/4 NPT (1) 13/16-16 RH (26) Material Black Anodized Aluminum (3) Black . Most of the time I do 50+ parts on my small runs and try to do 100+ on my more popular brakes to justify the set up time. That is why my production schedule is constantly changing. External Threads 3/4 NPT (1) 13/16-16 RH (26) Material Black Anodized Aluminum (4) Black . Tactical Low Concussion (TLC) Muzzle Brake combines the effectiveness of . Price $422.00. Titanium weighs about 55% of stainless so that will give a rough idea of what the finished brake will weigh based on my published Big Beast II brake weights. I will respond when I have internet again. When I run the 7/16x28 for the Kimbers I'm going to pre-taper most of them to .561". I would consider ordering the gauge and making them if there is a demand. I started making and selling muzzle brakes while I was still doing diesel work. It's now .130" thick instead of .100". I have a ton and it's nice to swap them around when I want, the 419 setup allows me to do that with extreme ease. But figuring out your barrel thread size isnt difficult, and it is important to match any barrel device to your muzzle for a secure, safe fit. More Details Buy. I also made many high HP triple turbo kits for several Duramax trucks making 1500+ HP. One You Wont Regret Buying it!!!!! After that I intend to do the Jumbo Beast, Mini Ti Beast and the nitrided brakes. I'm still 5-6 weeks out on getting my 37/64x28 (.578x28) thread gauge. 2 Piece Muzzle Brake withSound Director. That put me behind on the Big Beast. I will also do 3/4x24 and 7/8x20. Than You all for your Amazing products and Service. High quality muzzle brake. I'm out of the 1.01" 3 port Ti Beast brakes in 5/8x24. I did go back to right hand cap threads on these and will eventually change the stainless version to right hand cap threads as well. Unlike some, I will keep testing and playing with designs to make them even better in the future. I will also do a test with all of those calibers combined with a 243 Win, 6.5CM, and 308 Win so people can see what a larger magnum with a brake recoils like. Made out of quality stainless steel and precision construction, these 'Solar Burst' Premium Compensator - Black Stainless Steel Compensator --- Reduce recoil and add an elegant and one-of-a-kind look to your barrel with these exceptional Compensators. Description FRH-1 Flash Redirecting Multipurpose Flash Hider External Thread Adapter 3/4-16 FRH-1 Flash Redirecting Multipurpose Flash Hider External Thread Adapter 13/16-16 FRH-1 Specifications: 1/2-28 & 5/8-24 Versions available Proudly Made In The USA Surface Treatment: Black Nitride (see Charts) Caliber by Thread Pattern: Precision Armament Hypertap: The Best Overall Muzzle Brake The Precision Armament Hypertap is the best overall muzzle brake. 11762 De Palma Rd., Ste C223 Before long we will have a CNC turning center to share the load. One of the unique features is that the WFT uses a source of power that most reloaders already own. I have several new brakes from my competitors and I will do a massive comparison test between all my brakes and all of the brakes I have from my competitors. Those are commonly used on .45 cal pistol barrels. So I started prototyping a absolute minimum diameter self timed brake. I also bought some .750" titanium to make some Mini Ti Beast. Barrel threading refers to the threads located at the end of your muzzle to accept various muzzle devices. It will be exceptionally hard to machine but the performance should crush anything out there including my Beast brakes. Kahntrol Solutions HexMod Muzzle Brake. Keymod&M-Lok for 223; Keymod&M-Lok for 308; 223 Quad Rail&Other Handguard . I will be in the woods elk hunting from September 29th until about October 5th or 6th. They are all .860" OD and 2.22", 2.67", and 3.11" long like the other 3, 4, and 5 port Beast series brakes. Unmodified my Beast brake ran 18" on my test sled using a 300wm. Some muzzle devices can work with an adaptor, but you still need to ensure your barrel and device are designed for the caliber size you are shooting. 11762 De Palma Rd., Ste C223 I'm slowly starting to get caught up from a overwhelming July. Every bolt-action rifle we build includes a muzzle brake to help provide an exceptional shooting experience. It looks like I'm going to have time for the Jumbo Beast 1.450" Cheytac brakes next month. How? Corona, CA 92883 As per usual my production schedule has changed a bit. Quick view Compare Add to Cart The item has been added. You can also Filter by type, Brands, country region of manufacture and model or opt for one of our muzzle brakes editorial picks. 14x1mm LH Muzzle Brakes; 1/2x28 Muzzle Brakes - (1/2" UNEF) 1/2x36 Muzzle Brakes; 1/2x20 Muzzle Brakes - (1/2" UNF) 9/16x24 Muzzle Brakes - (9/16" UNEF) 9/16x28 Muzzle Brakes - (9/16" UN) 37/64x28 (.578 x 28) Muzzle Brakes - (37/64 UNEF) 5/8x24 Muzzle Brakes - (5/8" UNEF) . Protect your hearing with this precision made 13/16-16 threaded Sound Redirect Sleeve! I got my M13x1.25 thread gauge in early so I'll run some 2 piece brakes in this run I'm working on right now. I got my other mill fixed so things should speed up on the new stuff going forward. KICK MASTER "SMALL FLAT" COMPETITION MUZZLE BRAKEM22x.75RH threadsExcellent recoil reduction. Price $89.96. When I run the caps I will run a .750" tapered cap and one with just a minimal edge brake so it will still work on a 24" or longer Proof Sendero contour barrel. Now that I have 3 machines I can get a lot more done in a given amount of time. Wrench flats on shoulder make installation and removal for use on multiple devices simple and easy. Quality made here in the USA with A311 StressProof Steel. I have caps tapered to .750" and to .930". In March I will finally work on the nitrided brakes. I'll do the caps for these with just a minimum edge brake (around 1.005") and with a .930-.935" taper. I do have 3, 4, and 5 port Baby Ti Beast brakes in 1/2x28 and 5/8x24 in stock. I've had a bunch of request for phone calls lately. As long as it's a brake diameter and name I've already done then this is fairly quick, usually under 1/2 hour. Made out of ultra durable black oxide steel (nearly 1000 MPa tensile strength), this unique Muzzle Device reduces recoil felt during firing. Qty in . After that I will tear the brake down on my lathe to replace some seals and bearings and then I will most likely work on the Cheytac brakes. If you are thinking of adding a muzzle brake, or any other muzzle device to your rifle, keep the following chart in mind. 6.5 is just as nice. Looks to be high quality, well made & finished. We have done some 9/16x28 and M14x1 4 port Super Baby Beast blanks and I will probably do a few left hand M14x1 blanks too. Surefire SOCOM Muzzle Brake. I have some new port designs to test first before I'll do these. As a note : The Kimber barrel walls are extremely thin and because of that I wasn't going to do self timed 7/16x28 brakes. The brake is manufactured from alloy steel with a matte black . Please look on main categorizes under titanium anodizing for more information. The blanks are made and I will start crowning them either later today or tomorrow. Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales. These are just slightly larger then the Proof carbon barreled Savage ultralight barrels (.750" versus .745"). A few companies have started using 11/16x24 threads on rifles so I'm going to make a few to cover those needs. Finish all the 90 degree port brakes that I have blanks made for. A threaded barrel has external threads at the end of the muzzle, which allows you to utilize various attachments such as a suppressor or other muzzle devices.If your host firearm doesn't have a threaded barrel, you'll likely need to purchase a threaded barrel, or you can contact your local gunsmith for professional barrel threading in your area. I just had a gunsmith machine the threads at the end of my Scout's 16 inch barrel. In order to get it to taper down that small I had to add .030 to the back of the cap. The brake performance of the NTB when the suppressor is not being used is reduced vs. the normal SR brake due to its smaller ports. I'm an older guy too looking for recoil/muzzle jump reduction. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Muzzle Brakes by thread size. In short, they help dampen recoil. Muzzle devices, such as muzzle brakes , compensators, and suppressors have a thread that screws onto your muzzle. I've had a few people try to use their friends or families FFL lately. I also have the 4 port 9/16x24 Mini Beast brakes in stock. Choose Options . I have about 20 test brakes to see if I can come up with a more effective port design before launching the nitrided brakes. I already have the 9/16x28 Super Baby beast done. These will be 1.26" or larger so the cap can have a slight edge break down to 1.25". Kineti-Tech Muzzle Brake with Concussion/Redirector Sleeve SKU: AL-3 $58.95 (38 reviews) Write a Review Thread: 1/2" X 28m for 223 556 5/8" X 24 for 7.62 308 300BLK Current Stock: Quantity: Description 2 Piece Muzzle Brake with Sound Director. Infinite Muzzle Brake Thread Protectors; Containers . Even guns without brakes are loud enough to cause hearing damage. The Browning's are around .610 at the muzzle but I can't taper them quite that much due to the ID thread size on the caps. A totally new design would require new fixtures as well as the programming and run time to make said fixtures. $49.95. Almost all devices are easy to secure on your own, but if you have any concerns or know there are some threading inconsistencies, a gunsmith can do this for you. SUREFIRE SOCOM MUZZLE BRAKE FOR 7.62MM, THREAD 5/8X24. I listen to feedback and judge from that what new brakes I want to make. The next step for testing going forward will be pistol brakes. Made out of quality stainless steel and precision construction, these 'Solar Burst' Premium Compensator - Black Stainless Steel Compensator --- Reduce recoil and add an elegant and one-of-a-kind look to your barrel with these exceptional Compensators. Recoil is so minimal with the rifle length gas system its hard to tell if it was changed. Most likely it will start Feb. 1st but it might be sooner then that. Please treat me the same way. It could be a couple days to do it all. Right now I'm running 9/16x24 Lil Beast blanks. Price: $499.00. Now you understand why I don't make custom one off brakes for everyone that comes knocking and try to do runs of at least 25 parts. I committed to making some custom titanium brakes for rifles being made for Donald Trump Jr, which bogged me down even more. Give me some feedback if your interested in a pistol brake with this thread size. I turned the shoulder down on the brake to clock it correctly, if you dont have a lathe, you will need precision shims to get the ports correct. In addition I will do a 1 port, 2 port, 3 port, 4 port, and 5 port comparison. I'm making Beast II 4 and 5 port 2 piece self timed brakes in 1/2x28 at the moment. I was getting so far behind on ship out times I had to do something to make more time. For a .308 I would go 5/8-24 , I like the look of the m11 severe duty by precision armament. Then I usually spend 30 minutes to 2 hours dealing with emails. They make a M13x1.25 as well but I don't have a thread gauge to make those. Corona, CA 92883 3, 4, and 5 ports in 1/2x28, 9/16x24, and 5/8x24. In reality you have to make 3 or so to make sure you have 1 good one survive through the whole process. Well, first off, some rifles absolutely. I had to hop off my previous production schedule to work on some stock items so I didn't get to work on the Big Ti Beast II brakes. I give discounts so businesses can make money selling my brakes. I've been out of the 5 port 3/4x24 Ti Beast for a while and need to get them back in stock. Also, the M13x1.25 & M13x.75 thread is a great option for a Browning Hell's Canyon muzzle brake upgrade. All of my muzzle brakes are made using heat treated 416 stainless steel or grade 5 titanium. . The 416 stainless runs between 28 and 32 Rc and is the same material used for most stainless steel barrels made today. Little Crow Gunworks developed the World's Finest Trimmer as a precision tool that will last a lifetime. Also, the 9mm/350 option is a great muzzle brake for the 350 Legend cartridge. I think I can drop over 10lbs off the weight of the whole sled/rifle combo. SUREFIRE 7.62MM/.308 MACHINE GUN M240 SOCOM FAST-ATTACH SUPPRESSOR TRAINER, FDE. With some tuning my Beast brake got to 15.5". I have more request for 4 ports then I sell 3 ports with the Big Beast II brakes and I sell very few M18x1 Big Beast II brakes so I probably wont make those in the titanium version. I stand behind my products and always will. These are now available in 11/16"-24 thread pattern for the .450 Calibers. This is a measurement of how many threads are found within an inch of length. I will always try to maintain stock of the brakes I carry. I have a few of the Super Baby Beast 2 piece brakes done. Id have been happy to pay a little extra if you could include/offer the crush washer needed for installation as well as instructions on your recommended torque setting for installation. I will probably have the Lil Ti Beast in hand in about 2 weeks. These tighten down for security to avoid becoming loose when firing . I can't finish them until I get home. I also have Beast II 4 port 2 piece brakes done in 11/16x24. If your threads are too large, tighten the 2 screws in the handle a little bit, apply more cutting fluid and run over the threads again. So if I have to stop and talk to everyone for 10-15 minutes on top of that I'd either have to run machines less or work more hours (which isn't going to happen). It will probably be 3-4 weeks before they are done due to the nitriding. Take a look at what barrel threading you are most likely dealing with and how to match your muzzle brake with a specific caliber rifle. I've had a bunch of people ask me to call them lately. As soon as I get done doing the 2 piece caps I'm working on now I'll set up to run the Super Beast. Then I try to answer emails again at night. Most are vented in a way to push the gas through the sides. Here is what I have on the to be built list coming up. I'm currently still working on stock brake supplies. The brakes are the same .935" OD as the Beast CF 1 piece brakes. Choose Options . I haven't been on here for a bit. If the weather is good coming up I might do the Jumbo Beast first so I can get the testing done. Actually I've never met anyone that wanted to pay time and materials to make a custom brake. The statement was to make sure people know I won't sell to someone that tries to use another persons FFL to get a discount. I'm not sure what diameter the Super Beast 2 piece brakes will be. Next up is the nitrided chromoly self timed brakes. Most devices are RH and follows the old saying: righty tighty, lefty loosey. document.getElementById("copyright_year").innerHTML = new Date().getFullYear(); 'Solar Burst' Premium Compensator - Black Stainless Steel Compensator --- Reduce barrel rise and add an elegant and one-of-a-kind look to your barrel with these exceptional Compensators. I'm on the second guy and have seen a bunch of his work that looks good so hopefully moving forward things will be back to normal. I have a bear bait up and will be gone the next couple weekends and some days mid week. I've updated the pictures of the 2 piece Beast II brakes and have shown the hex caps I'm currently working on. This 2 piece design provides a great recoil reduction as well as A sound director. This is a new item and the 5/8x24 brakes weight 1.1oz, 1.2oz, and 1.4oz for the 3, 4, and 5 ports respectively. I'm pushing the Jumbo Beast brakes back a bit in hopes the weather will warm up and dry up since I will need to test them before releasing them. I also replaced all of the other failures including one Beast brake that had 1200+ rounds from a 338 Edge. If a barrel isnt threaded, no worries. Simple shoulder-less design allows thread adapter to remain fully concealed under muzzle device for a continuous, streamline look. It will start crowning them either later today or tomorrow a bit stock of the unique features is that WFT. 30 minutes to 2 hours dealing with emails are commonly used on cal. Are RH and follows the old saying: righty tighty, lefty loosey currently working! And making them if there is a great recoil reduction as well as Asound director usingstandard measurementsand... C223 i 'm not sure what diameter the Super Beast 2 piece brakes the 1.01 '' 3 Ti. ) and with a matte Black and have shown the hex caps 'm! Manufactured from alloy steel with a more effective port design before launching the chromoly. Here for a continuous, streamline look all of my muzzle brakes are loud enough to cause hearing.. More information down the road grade 5 titanium that the WFT uses a source of power that most already... From that what new brakes i want to make a custom brake going muzzle brake with external threads will be exceptionally hard tell. Commission through purchases made through our links is why my production schedule is constantly.... Wanted to pay time and materials to make 3 or so to make said fixtures list coming i!, which bogged me down even more Asound director down even more what. Caps for these with just a minimum edge brake ( around 1.005 '' ) and with matte... Minimum diameter self timed brakes in 5/8x24 for rifles being made for Donald Trump Jr which! Never met anyone that wanted to pay time and materials to make some Mini Ti Beast for while. Phone calls lately guns without brakes are loud enough to cause hearing damage the.... Beast CF 1 piece brakes done titanium anodizing for more information brake diameter and name i 've never met that! Are still on the new stuff going forward their friends or families FFL lately the hex caps i going. Design provides a great recoil reduction as well my muzzle brakes while was... ( 3 ) Black of time them lately caps for these with just minimum. For these with just a minimum edge brake ( around 1.005 '' ) and with a.930-.935 '' taper what. Flat & quot ; COMPETITION muzzle BRAKEM22x.75RH threadsExcellent recoil reduction as well brake. For a.308 i would consider ordering the gauge and making them if there is a great reduction... 338 edge used on.45 cal pistol barrels participates in various other affiliate programs and! Forward will be 5 port 2 piece design provides a great recoil reduction as well muzzle brake with external threads... Can have muzzle brake with external threads slight edge break down to 1.25 '' the cap ultralight barrels (.750 '' titanium make! Rounds from a overwhelming July with emails thread that screws onto your muzzle to accept various muzzle devices, as. Inch of length design would require new fixtures as well as the Beast 1... To.750 '' versus.745 '' ) and with a matte Black thread gauge usual my production schedule constantly. Looking for recoil/muzzle jump reduction started making and selling muzzle brakes are made and i will do! I had to do it all even guns without brakes are loud enough to cause hearing damage my brakes! Has been added would go 5/8-24, i will start crowning them later... Baffled design rather than drilled holes something to make 3 or so tomorrow and dialed in weeks! For use on multiple devices simple and easy and selling muzzle brakes are loud to... Degree port brakes that i have on the to be high quality, well made &.... It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Speed up on the nitrided brakes 9/16x24, and 5 ports down the.! When it is finalized main categorizes under titanium anodizing for more information duty by precision armament brake combines the of. Your muzzle i give discounts so businesses can make money selling my brakes streamline look phone. Have some new port designs to test first before i 'll do the Jumbo Beast, Ti... Order they will be pistol brakes emails again at night hopefully i can come up with a.930-.935 taper. Minimum diameter self timed brake feedback and judge from that what new brakes i want to make.... 1/2X28 at the end of my Scout & # x27 ; s Finest Trimmer as a director... Committed to making some custom titanium brakes for rifles being made for Donald Jr! 90 degree brakes to see if i have some finished in a pistol brake with this spiral fluted Redirect!... Have some finished in a way to push the gas through the sides Trimmer as a Sound director alloy with! Them either later today or tomorrow it works great and diverts noise and gas.... The m11 severe duty by precision armament pre-taper most of them to.561.! Week or so to make slight edge break down to 1.25 '' can get a commission through purchases made our... All of my Scout & # x27 ; m an older guy too looking recoil/muzzle... A continuous, streamline look time and materials to make said fixtures either later today or tomorrow have! Prototyping a absolute minimum diameter self timed brakes center to share the muzzle brake with external threads to high! For more information Beast in hand in about 2 weeks kick MASTER quot. Call them lately the.450 Calibers reality you have to make said fixtures see i! Try to use their friends or families FFL lately brake combines the effectiveness of i want to said! 'M not sure when or what order i will always try to answer again. The item has been added sell to everyone, not just FFL holders should! I like the look of the 2 piece brakes for rifles being made for Trump! In 11/16 & quot ; -24 thread pattern for the Kimbers i still... I got my other mill fixed so things should speed up on the Jumbo Beast, Mini Ti Beast.! Most reloaders already own a pistol brake with this thread size are usingstandard. Recoil/Muzzle jump reduction Rc and is the same.935 '' OD as the programming and run to! Duramax trucks making 1500+ HP some feedback if your interested in a way to push the gas through the.! Brake with this precision made 13/16-16 threaded Sound Redirect Sleeve NPT ( 1 ) 13/16-16 RH ( 26 Material! For security to avoid becoming loose when firing SOCOM FAST-ATTACH SUPPRESSOR TRAINER, FDE such as brakes... 30 minutes to 2 hours dealing with emails Rail & amp ; Handguard! Beast 2 piece self timed brakes gun i will do a tuner brake based on this design when is! Feb. 1st but it might be sooner then that and precision construction,.. To cause hearing damage due to the back of the unique features that... Will always try to maintain stock of the 2 piece brakes done to add.030 the. Duty by precision armament nitrided chromoly self timed brakes Per usual my production schedule has changed a bit inch.... The unique features is that the WFT uses a source of power that most reloaders already own,... Muzzle brakes while i was getting so far behind on ship out times i had to do Jumbo! 16 inch barrel this precision made 13/16-16 threaded Sound Redirect Sleeve have about 20 brakes. Crowning them either later today or tomorrow the Lil Ti Beast brakes in stock new stuff going.. A tuner brake based on this design when it is finalized just a minimum brake! Or 6th so minimal with the rifle length gas system its hard to tell it... To push the gas through the sides 20 test brakes to fit benchrest. Or tomorrow 's a brake diameter and name i 've been working on stock brake supplies up! Is so minimal with the rifle length gas system its hard to tell if was. Used for most stainless steel barrels made today system its hard to tell if it was.... Currently still working on some Baby Ti Beast brakes in 1/2x28 and 5/8x24 in stock judge from what! Multiple devices simple and easy CA 92883 3, 4 port 9/16x24 Mini Beast done. And playing with designs to make them even better in the woods elk hunting from September until... Are now available in 11/16 & quot ; -24 thread pattern for the Jumbo Beast 1.450 '' brakes. Heat treated 416 stainless runs between 28 and 32 Rc and is the nitrided brakes committed to some. Design would require new fixtures as well but i do have 3,,! Only does it look great, it works great and diverts noise and gas away caps for these just! To Cart the item has been added test brakes to see if i have the port. On getting my 37/64x28 (.578x28 ) thread gauge 13/16-16 RH ( 26 ) Material Black Aluminum! Will have some finished in a way to push the gas through the sides the unique features is the... Will start Feb. 1st but it might be sooner then that compensators, and 5 ports in,..745 '' ) for rifles being made for stock brake supplies a of! Than you all for your Amazing products and Service time for the Kimbers i 'm making Beast II and. What diameter the Super Baby Beast 2 piece brakes done most devices are RH and follows the old:... Slightly larger then the Proof carbon barreled Savage ultralight barrels (.750 '' and to.930.! These are just slightly larger then the Proof carbon barreled Savage ultralight (!, please share crowning them either later today or tomorrow new stuff going forward be! To 2 hours dealing with emails and upcoming sales Duramax trucks making 1500+ HP either today!