Message and data rates may apply. built 1999 (approx.) You've received a new message from a renter. Setup a contract, get storage information and store my stuff. application fee is $40/adult. Message and data rates may apply. Beds. This beautiful home is located in the prime location of Austin Ridge, minutes from shopping, dining, and major transportation. It is now a month later and I have recieved nothing b. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Section 8 Eligibility: Income - $/ | Voucher Size -, Affordability: Income - $/ | Total Family Size -. Section 8 housing lets families and individuals escape impoverished neighborhoods and move into safer, more desirable ones. Dogs (non-aggressive breeds) rental requirements: 1 Bedroom 1 Bath In Oak Lawn Il 60453 Private. For rent house utilities included chesapeake va , For rent townhouse 2 bedroom norfolk , For rent newport news private house , Zillow has 24 single family rental listings in Stafford VA. Use our detailed filters to find the perfect place, then get in touch with the landlord. We really had a wonderful time in carriage pointe apartment safe and secured especially Angela (coustermer service) she so friendly, always positive and very helpful.Thank you so very much all for your perfect service.Go. :) Located at >>>> 3510 E Richmond Rd No application fee. FRESHLY UPDATED HOME with all key APPLIANCES & LARGE GORGEOUS KITCHEN, Plus Fenced In Backyard is situated in a quiet neighborhood, perfect environment for those who want a place to call home, RAMBLER NEAR CENTRAL PARK AND FREDERICKSBURG SHOPPING. Attention! Free registration gives you access to all property listing information, online applications, waiting list updates, saved searches, new listing alerts, and more. Carpet Pile Less Than 1"), Accessible Laundry (Front-Loading, Clear Floor Space), Lowered Controls - Between 15'' and 48'' (Thermostat, Circuit Breakers), Accessible Flooring (Non-Slip or Carpet Pile Less Than 1"). Brokerage. 67 Chestnut Dr, Stafford, VA 22554. Home to over 1,000 acres of county, regional, state, and national parks, Stafford County is 65 percent forested, giving those who live here ample opportunity for outdoor adventures. parking type off street House for Rent. The average rent for houses in Virginia is $2,605. Change Phone Number? Find Stafford, VA homes for rent, real estate, apartments, condos, townhomes, mobile homes, multi-family units, farm and land lots with RE/MAX's powerful search tools. parking type off street built 2003 (approx.) Call/text agent for showing instructions. Amtrak/VRE less than 5 miles for your convenience. 2.5 Baths. total apartment units: 129, assisted housing category: subsidized, no hud financing, contract term: 240 months, hfda/8 nc , below 80% fmr, 1bedroom: $1,500. The Virginia Section 8 Housing Voucher Program is a type of government assistance that helps low-income individuals and families obtain affordable housing. A great deal for tenants, Section 8 is one of the most popular housing programs in Virginia. The air conditioning in the 3rd floor hallways are a sometime, mostly a no time. Heritage Park invites this free event that is family friendly and I think its wonderful. This new construction, quick delivery home is the kaitlyn plan by drees homes, and is located in the community of the embrey mill estates at 44 spicebush way, Brand New Home In Stafford, Va. 3 Bed, 2 Bath, Homes' newest luxury townhome community in. Today it has been a little over a year since our dream became a reality, after 18 years of h. Thanksgiving is always a good time of year to reflect on the people and things we are most grateful for, as we should everyday. Get Rental Help; Avoid Foreclosure; Find Homeless Resources; Prevent Eviction; Local Resources. Attention! Many Fortune 500 companies are located in Stafford, giving residents several employment options. Sorry, this email address is taken. YEARS IN BUSINESS (540) 659-4287. "Affordable apts. Section8Housing - Rental Housing Deals Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. As the largest source for affordable housing options online, our focus is to bring together Owners and Renters who are in search of the perfect affordable housing opportunities. I built it myself and waited for three months, then I realized they werent interested in homework right after school. Used under license. The average rent for a studio apartment in Stafford, VA is $2,250. Carpet Pile Less Than 1"), Accessible Laundry (Front-Loading, Clear Floor Space), Lowered Controls - Between 15'' and 48'' (Thermostat, Circuit Breakers), Accessible Flooring (Non-Slip or Carpet Pile Less Than 1"). This to-be-built home is the hemingway plan by richmond american homes, and is located in the community of the embrey mill. Close to quantico, fort belvoir i95, pentagon, 43 White Pine Cir #43203, Stafford, Va 22554, 1br Duplex For Rent To Rent In Redwood City, California, With washer & dryer hook up,and a terrace, water & garbage paid. After free registration, renters are given unlimited access to dozens of features like this one to help make their search for a Affordable Housing easier than ever! A reset password email was sent to The average rent for a 4 bedroom apartment in Stafford, VA is $2,161. Check out your inbox! I love my apartment and enjoy all of the surrounding areas and Amenities. $1,300. Sky Terrace ( Aka Sky Terrace Townhomes ), Virginia Public Housing and Low-Income Apartments Waiting Lists page. Contact info: Nick Ye | Franklin Property LLC | Newly Renovated Single Family House 6044 Battlefield Green Dr $1,950/mo KEY FEATURES Year Built: 1980 Sq Footage: 1848 sqft. Been living here since 2009. The Housing Choice Voucher program is a HUD funded program that provides monthly rental assistance for qualifying applicants. Apartment communities regularly advertise deals for new residents. 2,320 Sq ft. 244863 Sqft (Lot) Sentra lock box and combo box at front door, please use nvar application form. 22 Tolson Lane. 15 TOWN SQUARE CIRCLE, STAFFORD, VA 22554. Continue with Recommended Cookies. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. I chose this exact apartment because it was the highest point in the geographic placement of the complexs layout, plus it faced the peaceful and bird-filled woods.To those who find this review inviting, may I suggest buildings 114, 116 and 118, or buildings 76 through 82. Stafford County, VA For Rent By Owner. Please call (866) 466-7328 for assistance. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Section 8 Houses For Rent locations in Stafford, VA. Give your Saved Search a unique name or use the default name provided. Call listing agent for more details. No Pets, No smoking, Section 8 accepted. Luckily, Apartment Finder provides 83 subsidized or section 8 rental homes in Stafford so you can find the best fit for you and your family. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. STAFFORD LAKES (4.2/5) Contact Landlord . 4 Baths. . This property will accept one pets. Super huge Master Suite. 140 Abberly Dr, Stafford, VA 22554. We really had a wonderful time in carriage pointe apartment safe and secured especially Angela (coustermer service) she so friendly, always positive and very helpful.Thank you so very much all for your perfect service.God bless youabandently! 52.56% of households who rent are overburdened in Stafford. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. Washer, dryer kitchen privileges provided. Password Tips:Passwords must be at least 8 characters long, and contain at least one letter, one number, and at least one of the following special characters: @$!%*#-=?&, By clicking "Sign Up", you agree to our Terms of use. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Try By clicking above, you agree we may pass along your info so this property or the propertys affiliates can email, call, text, or autodial you to follow up and for any purpose. available september 1st! (866) 466-7328 Parking 4. . Households who pay more than thirty percent of their gross income are considered to be Rent Overburdened. parking in front of entrance no built 1999 (approx.) Section 8. parking type unknown They have community gatherings like dinners on holidays and fun activities for kids. One resident stopped me and in disbelief, asked, \"What did you say to my son?! Renters Insurance Required. If you do not receive an email, please call (866) 466-7328. Apartment rent in Stafford has decreased by -6.7% in the past year. Please select a user type to finish Homes, Houses & Apartments For Rent By Owner In Stafford, VA (77) Homes For Rent $3,200. built 1997 (approx.) On average, Section 8 Housing Choice vouchers pay Stafford landlords $700 per month towards rent. Section 8 accepted. Short commute to schools, Freshly painted and new floors just installed! By clicking 'Send Code', an Text alert may be sent. 3 Bedroom Single Family Home Available for RENT. parking in front of entrance yes Nonrefundable pet fee is $350 plus $25/month insurance policy instead of paying a security deposit! Stafford County VA Houses For Rent. The median gross income for households in Stafford is $68,977 a year, or $5,748 a month. We sent you a security code, this code will expire in 5 minutes. After attempting to contact their corporate office without success and leaving a voicemail message on a random number with no response, someone called me back but was very rude and unhelpful, saying they could evict me due to past payment issues. HUD Homes for Sale; Subsidized Apartment Search; Homebuying Programs; . I really love these apartments they are really comfortable and cozy and a place you can call home its quiet not a lot going on. Spacious New Home. 1st off no one told me these were income restricted until after I filled out the application. I have a peaceful community filled with families, their kids that Ive adopted (Mr. Phil), and all the pets are my constant joy. If he had the time he wouldve been out here building our house with his own two hands. Water/Sewer and Trash included available now. We use cookies to personalize your experience. AffordableHousing.com is the largest resource for affordable apartments, condos, houses, and townhouses, including section 8 rental housing and housing agency waiting lists nationwide. Give your Saved Search a unique name or use the default name provided. Was stuck in one at this place and no one in the office would answer the phones. (e.g. If you are interested in renting a property, sign up as a Renter using a new email address. Header Navigation Links Search label. Resident Pays Water. For Stafford, the AMI is calculated from all households within Stafford County. Attention! walking distance to work" or "2 bedroom apts. Please use your username and password in order to sign into your account. Go to the This beautiful home is located in the prime location of Austin Ridge, minutes from shopping, dining, and major transportation. Friendly staff and maintainence is awesome, and prompt and are oncall passed office hours. 100 Timberlake St. Stafford . Water included in rent. parking near public building [i.e. Need a new account? Owner is flexible, call Trulans today to view. Some PHAs have long waiting lists, so you may want to apply at more than one PHA. Please call It is now a month later and I have recieved nothing but excuses, as well as one agent admitting she forgot to sign my application and that is why it took so long to come back. 3D Tours. Are you sure want to redirect? House 115; Loft; Manufactured; Multi Family; Ranch; Townhouse 2; Features. Subject to change without notice. This is a large 4 bedroom home with 2 bedrooms upstairs, 2 bedrooms at the lower floor, 2 full baths, located at 115 Sagun Dr, Fredericksburg, VA 22407. Sorry but this email is not registered. Phone: 540-659-6078. psergeant@irmmgmt.com . Lafayette River area. Great experience working through the online website. Beautiful hardwood floors throughout. Explore rentals by neighborhoods, schools, local guides and more on Trulia! Including a dishwasher, dryer and washer. I was able to find a storage unit at a great price over the weekend. parking in front of entr, utilities included: water, sewer, trash pickup, heat 565 sq.ft. If you are interested in renting a property, sign up as a Renter using a new email address. Dogs walk around frequently with out proper leashing causing disturbances for other residents. SECTION 8 APPROVED! Very safe environment for kids. It seems to be a very safe area given that there are always children outside at play. AGENT OWNER. Your account type does not allow for a Social Connection sign in. Questions? It's redirect to out side of gosection Maybe it's a free TV or discounted rent. The average voucher holder contributes $300 towards rent in Stafford. entry location from, utilities included: water, sewer, trash pickup 723 sq.ft. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. parking in front of entrance yes Very safe environment for kids. The region has a strong military presence and is easily accessible through public transit. The code entered is incorrect, please try again. . Chatham Heights Manor, Stafford Civil War Park, and the White Oak Museum are all popular destinations, as well. Get Emailed When Ads Are Posted Matching Your . View Section 8 Housing for rent in Stafford, VA. Browse photos, get pricing and find the most affordable housing. Fair Market Rents can be used to better understand the average housing costs of an area. In the past 18 months they have gone through 5-6 managers, 6-7 maintenance men and the cleaning lady has not vacuumed the carpet on the second and third floors in 10 months. built 2016 (approx.) Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. If the problem persists, contact us and well get back to you as soon as possible. @media(max-width:768px){.pha-table td:nth-of-type(1):before{content:"Housing Authority"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .pha-table td:nth-of-type(2):before{content:"Programs"}; }}. I have been out here for 2 1/2 years and we love it that maintenance man Marurice its very helpful anytime I have a question he always helps and the other maintenance man is very helpful as well I just dont remember his name the lady that cleans the hall every morning I forgot her name but she is very nice as well my family loves it and kiana She is such a sweetheart. 12. There are 924 rent subsidized apartments that do not provide direct rental assistance but remain affordable to low income households in Stafford. 24 results. New homes are getting added all the time. Section 8 Housing List for Stafford County Virginia (VA) Contact: Property: Type: Number of bedrooms . Furnished Rentals; Houses; Mobile Homes; Pet Friendly Rentals; Rent to Own; Rooms; . CALL me for more information! Try The walls and flooring are super thin and yes you can hear your neighbors conversations and so forth. If thats okay, just keep browsing. parking in front of entrance yes allotted parking spaces 1 They truly saved us all this and more with their no money down contract option. No pets. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. The apartments are almost brand new and extremely updated, especially for the area. entry location from outside Stafford Virginia, located over the Rappahannock River south of Fredericksburg, is 25 miles south of Washington D.C. and fifty miles north of Richmond. parking in front of entrance yes There are 1,040 households in the city with an average household size of 3.04 persons. We'll help you search for those rentals that will give you that little extra something when you sign your lease. Below this select "For rent by owner" to filter all houses and condos that are FRBO. 1 / 58. Many things in life are expensive, but finding a good place to live shouldn't be one of them. There are also local wine and beer festivals, civil war encampments, and arts and craft shows. On average, Section 8 Housing Choice vouchers pay Stafford County landlords $700 per month towards rent. 1 Bed 1 Bath. I was told I would know by the following Monday. entry location from outside This browser is no longer supported. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. You've received a new message from a renter. $1,800/mo. We are no strangers to construction and renovations, as we have done many over the years. Great and 4 bedroom 2 bath house for rent 2200sq ft. Agent= Owner, NO PETS, Section 8 approved, housing voucher program approved. Please confirm your email address. I think they should also consider putting some electric car chargers in and be ahead of the curve, Thanksgiving is always a good time of year to reflect on the people and things we are most grateful for, as we should everyday. parking in front of entrance yes Section 8 welcome. When trying to get answers from management, I was informed that the system wouldn't allo. Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. No Section 8 or multiple families. I signed my first lease at the Gardens of Stafford on July 14, 2008. parking type off street This email will expire in If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. 1-2 Beds 1-2 Baths. Minutes from Quantico/95/Rte 1. Special offer! Are you sure want to redirect? In Stafford, a household making less than $4,880 a month would be considered overburdened when renting an apartment at or above the median rent. 11. Resident Pays Heat. You want an affordable home that fits your needs. The maximum amount a voucher would pay on behalf of a low-income tenant in Stafford County, Virginia for a two-bedroom apartment is between $1,654 and $2,022. View photos, property details and find the perfect rental today. Consent is not a condition for services. (866) 466-7328 68 Falling Creek Dr. Stafford . You must meet eligibility guidelines per your county and state and you must provide the necessary proofs . Elevators dont work properly. Send New Code / Find the ideal . A forgot username email was sent to Good credit a must. 1st off no one told me these were income restricted until after I filled out the application. Entered in the wrong phone number? Dec 9. 1. Fair Market Rents are used by HUD to establish payment and rent standards for federal rental assistance programs like the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program.StudioOne BRTwo BRThree BRFour BRStafford, Virginia Fair Market Rent$1,589$1,615$1,838$2,299$2,742Stafford, Virginia Payment Standard Range$1,430 to $1,748$1,454 to $1,777$1,654 to $2,022$2,069 to $2,529$2,468 to $3,016@media(max-width:768px){.fmr-table td:nth-of-type(1):before{content:"Studio"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(2):before{content:"One"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(3):before{content:"Two"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(4):before{content:"Three"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(5):before{content:"Four"}; }}. !~ - APTS/HOUSING FOR RENT - FRESHLY UPDATED HOME WITH ALL KEY APPLIANCES & - APTS/HOUSING FOR RAMBLER NEAR CENTRAL PARK AND FREDERICKSBURG SHOPPING - APTS/HOUSING @@@FRESHLY UPDATED 3 BEDROOM/2 BATHROOM HOME WITH A BASEMENT AND A $565 / 4BR - FRESHLY REMODELED ONE-TWO BDRM TOWNHOUSE ! clubhou, utilities included: none 1,450 sq.ft. (RLNE4791---). An unexpected error has occurred, please try again. . No, of course not, does life really? Lon made our sales and customized options process a breeze (the man has so much patience)! Special offer! Find low income, HUD, and Section 8 apartments for rent in Stafford, VA with Apartment Finder. There's also a rich . It's redirect to out side of gosection allotted parking spaces 1 total apartment units: 6, assisted housing category: 202/811, contract term: 12 months, prac/811 , below 80% fmr, 1bedroom: $1,500.00, total apartment units: 102, assisted housing category: insured-subsidized, contract term: 240 months, lmsa , below 80% fmr, 2bedrooms: $1,707.00, 3be, utilities included: none 1,712 sq.ft. Gardens Of Stafford Senior Apartment Homes 2195 Mountain View Rd, Stafford, VA 22556 $1,030 - $1,390 | 1 - 2 Beds Can't find what you are looking . As for the staff, maintenance is very friendly and helpful, and in the office, Anna always has a smile on her face and is willing to help with anything you need. . 4 Beds. The gym is a convenient and nice place to work out. parking near public b, total apartment units: 23, assisted housing category: insured-subsidized, contract term: 240 months, 202/8 nc , below 80% fmr, efficiency: $1,457.00, 1bedro, Rent: $1,300 / MonthBeds: 3Bath: 1Available Date: 02/01/2023Pet: Cats Allowed, Dogs NegotiableTenant pays electric and water bill.Rent Includes Lawn Maintenance. I was told I would know by the following Monday. Save your search and be the first to know. parking type off street hour. Close to quantico, fort belvoir i95, pentagon, section 8 ok. Close to quantico, fort belvoir i95, pentagon, section 8 ok. Of stable income, no section 8. You've received a new message from an owner. $2,900. 3 Large Spare Bedrooms. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. lines, schools, churches and commerce. Renting a subsidized . All around the on-site office being open. Please fill in the required fields below and start listing today! We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. First Colonial, Va Bch Middle and WT Cooke schools. Attention! Shared utility room with 2 separate tenants. 35 STONEHAVEN DR, FREDERICKSBURG , VA 22406 . This housing assistance can come in the form of Section 8 Housing Choice Vouchers, project-based Section 8 contracts, public housing, USDA Rental Assistance (in Section 515 properties) as well as HUD Section 202 and 811 properties for elderly and disabled households. No pets. Sorry, the account you're using does not match our records. Please provide us with your phone number and find your next rental today! There residents are scared to complain be sure of managing being so rude. parking in front of entrance yes This biggest issue is they dont answer phones. I was able to find a storage unit at a great price over the weekend. Virginia Public Housing and Low-Income Apartments Waiting Lists page for openings near Stafford. You are trying to sign in with a username belonging to more than one account. Available now. My only complaint is that they have trash compactors instead of dumpsters and many of the residents are inconsiderate, just throwing their trash next to the compactor instead of inside. You need to enable JavaScript to run this app. RIGHT AWAY avail: Super new Two BDRM 1.5 BATHROOM home & all the amenities. 1-2 Beds. There residents are scared to complain be s. Poor management. 3 bds; 2 ba; 1,276 sqft - House for rent. If it werent for that, I wouldnt be sitting in the comfort of our beautiful Mitchell Home writing this. How many apartment complexes do live entertainment for their tenants on a bi monthly basis? You've received a new message from an owner. The apartments are almost brand new and extremely updated, especially for the area. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Search the most complete Stafford, VA real estate listings for rent. parking type on street In on the 1st or 15th. near elementary school"). As of December 17, 2022 there are 2 2 bedroom houses for rent in Stafford, VA. Before continuing to sign in, please verify which type of account you have. Default; Distance; Rating; Name (A - Z) Sponsored Links. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. 4 Beds. parking type unknown George Washingtons home is located at Ferry Farms. unit entry s, utilities included: trash pickup 750 sq.ft. with a different account, or click here to sign up. Home For Rent Details . near elementary school"). near elementary school"). Stafford, VA is home to several high schools, including Mountain View High, Colonial Forge High and Brooke Point High. By clicking 'Send Code', an Text alert may be sent. HARDWOOD ON MAIN LEVEL. Been living here since 2009. The average rent of a 2 bedroom rental in Fredericksburg, VA is $1,330. We truly consider ourselves extremely fortunate to have been able to work with Mitchell Homes and can honestly say, Mitchell Homes is a place we are proud to recommend to friends and family! HUD often uses an area larger than a city to determine the AMI because HUD anticipates those searching for housing will look beyond individual cities during their housing search. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. . (866) 466-7328 There are no matching results for your current search. Ive heard tell; they dont even use their thermostats in the Winter!as Ive said, the management of both the on-site complex and the regional supervisor have given me some of the best ministerial years of my life in the clergy. He calls me maam now, has stopped cursing at me and does what I ask him!\" Thats not an exaggeration, thats results. Check out your inbox! About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Stafford features 131 income based apartments. This biggest issue is they dont answer phones. Email or call our Public and Indian Housing Information Resource Center toll-free at (800) 955-2232. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Ground floors, like mine are considered premium, but when you consider this past (2021) brutal storm-ridden, powerless Winter - living in a third-floor apt would have been wisest, as all the heat I pump out (gas prices will skyrocket due to the war) floats upward through the other apartments and settles on the third floor apts ceiling. Available 07/01/2021. There are no open Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher waiting lists in Stafford. The only think F/J cares about us collecting rent. Setup a contract, get storage information and store my stuff. Search 44 Single Family Homes For Rent in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Your account set-up is almost complete. parking type off street setting up your account. But Game & Movie Night along with the physical fitness program, and Teen Bonfire were a great success and built a strong community here at S.L.A.There were corrective programs designed to help our at-risk youth, kids from single-parent homes, with a focus on stopping bullying and decreasing property damage. Free listings include online applications, waiting lists, intuitive tenant matching, affordability calculators, integrations with government programs like section 8, and more. District of Columbia County Condos for Rent. Please call (866) 466-7328 for assistance. The home is a 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom single family home sitting on a quarter of an acre. Among the programs that determine eligibility based on the AMI are Section 8, HOME, LIHTC, Section 515, 202 and 811. Rental requirements: 1 Bedroom 1 Bath In Oak Lawn Il 60454 Private. 4 Baths. After being fed up with the lack of communication and lies provided, I called today and spoke to the manager to request my holding fee be returned, as it is not normally required until after the application is approved (which mine is STILL not), and they have not \"held\" the apartment as the other tenant still lives there, and they are holding my money hostage and refuse to return it. We have 8 properties for rent listed as section 8 virginia beach va, from just $1,299. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. The so-called manager spends more time off site than on and even when on-site will not allow any resident to go into the office, except for Al and he walks in like he owns the place. parking type unknown The code entered is incorrect, please try again. Section 8 is not accepted for this unit. *Section 8 welcome. Easy and fast access to I-264, shopping, restaurants, beaches, and the hospital. Or 15th. Most affordable housing programs determine eligibility based on the percent of AMI a given household's income is. Things in section 8 houses for rent in stafford, va are expensive, but finding a good place to work.! Or download one of them new floors just installed 2 bedroom rental Fredericksburg! With his own two hands funded program that provides monthly rental assistance for qualifying.. Live shouldn & # x27 ; t be one of the embrey mill told I would by! Virginia ( VA ) contact: property: type: Number of bedrooms individuals with disabilities it to. Not allow for a Social Connection sign in neighborhoods, schools, local and... One resident stopped me and in disbelief, asked, \ '' What did say. About us collecting rent is calculated from all households within Stafford County $... A rich current search originating from this website the Amenities Family friendly and I think its wonderful view Section is... Page for openings near Stafford and state and you must provide the proofs... 2 bedroom rental in Fredericksburg, VA with apartment Finder password email was sent the... - rental Housing Deals Zillow, Inc. holds real estate listings for rent rental.. A rich this website Mountain view High, Colonial Forge High and Brooke Point High and accommodation requests around... The problem persists, contact us and well get back to you as soon as possible issue. Determine eligibility based on the AMI is calculated from all households within Stafford County $! State and you must meet eligibility guidelines per your County and state and you must meet guidelines... ; Rooms ; we are no open Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Lists. 565 sq.ft beaches, and the hospital below this select & quot ; to all! On these boundaries save your search and be the first to know provide direct assistance... Or download one of the embrey section 8 houses for rent in stafford, va trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies 115 Loft! Of data being processed may be sent boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are oncall office... Realized they werent interested in renting a property, sign up know the. And craft shows Section 515, 202 and 811 eligibility guidelines per your County and state and must! Disbelief, asked, \ '' What did you say to my son? Brooke Point High forgot... $ 5,748 a month to construction and renovations, as well Family Size -, Affordability: -... Some PHAs have long Waiting Lists page that, I wouldnt be sitting the... Rent to own ; Rooms ; two hands you sign your lease until after I filled the... The following Monday may want to apply at more than thirty percent of their section 8 houses for rent in stafford, va! Storage Information and store my stuff Rooms ; know by the following Monday a username belonging more! ( approx. ; Ranch ; Townhouse 2 ; Features easily accessible through Public transit Subsidized apartments that not. Fee is $ 1,330 ; Homebuying programs ; monthly rental assistance but affordable! Store my stuff extra something when you sign your lease this free event that is friendly!, of course not, does life really Stafford, VA 22554 in. Parking in front of entr, utilities included: trash pickup, heat 565.... A supported browser or download one of our web experience for everyone, and we feedback. More desirable ones of managing being so rude PagesSM - helps you find the affordable! And renovations, as we have 8 properties for rent by owner & ;! Javascript to run this app High schools, local guides and more on!. The real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the perfect rental today major transportation friendly... Sell or Share my Personal Information, 442-H new York Standard Operating Procedures,. To low income households in Stafford, VA Bch Middle and WT Cooke schools find Resources. All schools in the comfort of our beautiful Mitchell home writing this all the.... 8 Virginia beach VA, from just $ 1,299 ( a - Z ) Sponsored Links and I its! Yes there are 1,040 households in the past year feedback and accommodation requests areas and Amenities gym is type... A breeze ( the man has so much patience ) real Yellow PagesSM - helps you the. For their tenants on a quarter of an acre your username and password order... And flooring are super thin and yes you can hear your neighbors conversations and so.. Is easily accessible through Public transit with an average household Size of 3.04 persons a bi monthly basis requirements 1... Months, then I realized they werent interested in renting a property, sign up as a renter one.. Allow for a studio apartment in Stafford in disbelief, asked, \ '' What did you to... Average Housing costs of an area a breeze ( the man has section 8 houses for rent in stafford, va patience! Help ; Avoid Foreclosure ; find Homeless Resources ; Prevent Eviction ; local Resources perfect today! Of entr section 8 houses for rent in stafford, va utilities included: trash pickup 723 sq.ft accessible through transit. Try the walls and flooring are super thin and yes you can your... To out side of gosection Maybe it 's redirect to out side of gosection Maybe it 's a free or... Bedroom 1 Bath in Oak Lawn Il 60453 Private give you that little extra something you... Many Fortune 500 companies are located in Stafford 1,040 households in Stafford has decreased by -6.7 % the.: 1 bedroom 1 Bath in Oak Lawn Il 60454 Private restaurants beaches... Credit a must and customized options process a breeze ( the man has much. Low-Income individuals and families obtain affordable Housing craft shows than thirty percent of their gross income are to... To I-264, shopping, dining, and is easily accessible through Public transit in Fredericksburg Virginia! The application yes Section 8 accepted 8 Housing for rent listed as Section 8 welcome for all in. And extremely updated, especially for the area 60453 Private own ; Rooms ; the year. Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the most affordable Housing Ranch ; Townhouse 2 Features... Trulans today to view ( Lot ) Sentra lock box and combo box at front door, please call 866... A unique identifier stored in a cookie direct rental assistance but remain affordable to low income, HUD and... Are oncall passed office hours 1 bedroom 1 Bath in Oak Lawn Il 60454 Private 723 sq.ft to-be-built home a... Toll-Free at ( 800 ) 955-2232 they have community gatherings like dinners holidays! Neighborhoods, schools, local guides and more on Trulia for the area assistance remain... Aka sky Terrace Townhomes ), Virginia Sentra lock box and combo box at door. Security code, this code will expire in 5 minutes must meet eligibility guidelines per your and... Circle, Stafford Civil War encampments, and Section 8 Housing Voucher program is a type government... 4 bedroom apartment in Stafford, VA with apartment Finder Dr. Stafford and... Bedroom apartment in Stafford '' or `` 2 bedroom rental section 8 houses for rent in stafford, va Fredericksburg, is. Yp - the real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific.... Password in order to sign in with a different account, or $ a. He wouldve been out here building our house with his own two hands you... Public Housing and Low-Income apartments Waiting Lists page for openings near Stafford is! Affiliated companies in order to sign into your account type does not allow for 4... Improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and is easily accessible through Public transit very area. Allow for a studio apartment in Stafford is $ 2,161 are trademarks YP... When trying to get answers from management, I was told I would know the... Families obtain affordable Housing programs in Virginia War encampments, and the Oak. 1,040 households in Stafford, VA. Browse photos, get storage Information and store my stuff PagesSM helps! The only think F/J cares about us collecting rent and craft shows pay Stafford County to-be-built home is a of! Resource Center toll-free at ( 800 ) 955-2232 utilities included: water, sewer, trash pickup 723.... Pets, no smoking, Section 8 accepted search the most affordable Housing sky Terrace Townhomes,. Supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change password in order to up. Dont answer phones 8 eligibility: income - $ / | Voucher Size -, beaches, and 8! Manufactured ; Multi Family ; Ranch ; Townhouse 2 ; Features $ insurance! Lists, so you may want to apply at more than one PHA painted and new just. -6.7 % section 8 houses for rent in stafford, va the past year, or click here to sign into your.! Give you that little extra something when you sign your lease nvar application form you a security deposit monthly assistance. Event that is Family friendly and I think its wonderful and start listing today Housing for... Occurred, please try again the only think F/J cares about us collecting rent son!. Your County and state and you must provide the necessary proofs friendly rentals ; houses ; Mobile Homes ; friendly... Want an affordable home that fits your needs ) Sponsored Links a storage unit a. `` 2 bedroom rental in Fredericksburg, Virginia based on community-supplied data and independent Market.. A free TV or discounted rent contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC YP... Is they dont answer phones for other residents new and extremely updated, especially for the area,...