Have the FL Solitude bibs now. In my new gear, a couple light layers, the quietness and warmth was amazing with a temperature of 18 at sunrise! I got the kelvin pants and a browning 700 fill down jacket I layer with too, when it gets really cold, I havent found a limit to that yet, 5* no problem, worked up a sweat on the way in but it was 3/4 of a mile and 2 feet of snow. A lot of people, though, will be fine spending the extra money as long as they know they're getting the best, which is definitely the case with Sitka. I just received this and I am initially very impressed with the quality of the materials and fitment. Im 59, 190lbs and went with XL in the jacket and the bibs a large. I just received this jacket and have only had it out for a couple times. Sitka. The XL would more than likely be super baggy. It seems that the trend of all companies is to make lighter and thinner clothing yet advertise it as some miracle fabric that keeps you just as warm, that simply isn't possible. All Local Sales are FREE! When the temperatures drop even lower, pair this jacket with the fanatic bibs and it will push you to the next level! Low-profile set-and-forget Adjustable No-Buckle Suspenders and silent snap cargo pockets positioned for easy access from a seated position round out the Stratus Bib's clever design. Ive owned a lot of warm clothing over the years that were half or even a quarter of the cost of Sitka gear but had less than stellar results. Last Update: Jan 03, 2023 . The Stratus jacket has a very athletic fit that allows for an unbelievable range of motion, which is absolutely essential when you're perched in a stand or trekking through the woods. When the temperatures drop, I put on a Sitka Primaloft puffy underneath. Sitka calls it their Windstopper fabric, which somehow combines a dense, super tough, yet amazingly soft-to-the-touch material that is great for blocking wind and keeping you warm in October. 152.108.30.6 What I really wanted to put to the test as I took the Stratus line to Kentucky for a weekend of whitetail hunting with Matt and Kellen from Outdoor Instincts was Sitka's motto, "Turning clothing into gear." Whether an early season piece or already insulated this garment ts to prevent inefciencies in heat retention caused by dead space. The lightweight Stratus jackets are warm and comfortable, with many features hunters will appreciate. With proper layering, this jacket is bullet proof. Well, Ive used it in the field a few times now. I will continue to use the jacket for cost I paid and overall satisfaction with wind stop but might somehow modify/rivet/ glue the snaps with loctite of the hood on permanently. My feet and hands get cold long before my body does. This keeps you warm and when the wind pics up or a light rain starts just pull the hood over and youll stay warm and dry. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. The Carhartt Stormy Woods Camo Jacket (120-130) is a very affordable and waterproof option for hunters who might not want to drop 300 on high-tech rain gear. If it is really cold I will throw a Fanatic Vest over the top of it. Wait for the new fanatic line. About the author: This softshell system is built both quiet and warm. Leaving his job on Wall Street for the day, Eugene Burger boards the subway with hundreds of other people. The only Sitka item that Ive paid full price for was a Jetstream jacket that Ive worn every hunting season for the last 7 years. I was only wearing 7mm insulated rubber boots (wrong move) and after a few hours the toes started to give in.I'm extremely happy with the Stratus line. I did pair it with the celsius midi jacket, but on a windy 30 degree day, it was delightful. Fit is great, although the large is a little short on the torso. Wind blockage is great, comfortable and quiet. The collar/neck harness does not work well. SITKA MEN'S STRATUS HUNTING PANTS Windproof and quiet, the versatile Stratus Pant was built for the fluctuating weather found throughout the whitetail season . Sitka orange and gray hunting jacket size m . And although I'm not usually a fan of hoods on jackets I tend to feel like they limit my range of motion I was pleased with the cut of the hood, which is designed for turning and looking directly behind you with ease. I own two of these jackets and prefer the large tall when I have more than just base layers underneath. The Stratus pockets are nice and deep. Craftsmanship is second to none. From: Trial153 09-Aug-17 The status pants for sure. For the 50-55+ it is to warm and you will sweat excessively. Probably the best sitka gear I got. Huge game changer compared to less quality clothes. The windstopper and DWR is great for whatever mother nature throws at you. FEATURES. Perfect for the tree hunting archer! I do prefer layering though. It is currently 46 degrees here in Wisconsin and I was cruising around 50 on my fourwheeler. It may not display this or other websites correctly. It is perfect for hunting in Texas where it doesnt get too cold. Only gave it a 4 because I havent worn it yet. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. I bought this before the season started but now that Ive used it out in the field, I feel I can provide some feedback. This gear was purchased for a out west hunting trip this past year, and hasn't been used since. Previous post: ONeill Ops HVP Hood: Taking Ghillie Camouflage to the Extreme. Great for the hunter to whom tactility matters, they make a shooting glove that is lightweight, phenomenally ergonomic, and lets you feel every bit of your release and bow setup. Double layer PolarTec Alpha Direct panels help to retain heat. Skylighted, the Elevated camouflage kept me concealed for a 20 yard shot on this successful hunt. The material is surprisingly quiet and comfortable and doesnt restrict movement at all. If youve got the cash, get both but you will find that the STRATUS IS WAYYY MORE VERSATLE THAN THE FANATIC. The fit on this XL Tall jacket is perfect for me as it gives me a little extra room to layer underneath it. Bend your elbow and put your hand on your hip. I try to base layer correctly for the weather, so on that cold weekend, I had a moisture wicking base, heavy mid long sleeve, the Fanatic hoodie, and the stratus jacket. Cut roomier to accommodate additional layering underneath. SITKA Whitetail products feature advanced fabrics and designs that regulate body temperature across a wide range of conditions, working with the hunter to enhance focus and precision. In the cold weather, that is where the Fanatic shines. I could not be more pleased with my purchases. By using maps and applying real-world experience through scouting, you can pinpoint these funnels by identifying the following terrain. These gloves are great at what they were designed to do be a comfortable touchscreen glove. This Concealment Elevated II style is designed for . Base layers seem to fit fine in your standards size. The best hunting rain gear for the money the 2023 ? Sitka Stratus Jacket Discontinued MSRP: $349.00 Your Price: $298.88 (You save $50.12) SKU: 50089 Brand: Sitka Gear Rating: ( 5 product reviews ) * Size: M L XL 2XL 3XL * Length: Regular Tall Quantity: ? Plan on replacing all string zipper pulls on all my sitka clothes . Bummed it is this poor. All the Sitka gear I own is top notch stuff and is very comfortable . If they were all like this pull, I would give it 5 stars but they are not. PHONE: 888-622-1566 . For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. These functional designs provide the user with authentic garments for the right situation. Please log in again. Definitely recommend this jacket and believe it should be apart of everyones hunting gear. The Fanatic will serve you in every temperature range you have described except above 50-55 degrees. $84.99. I wore the Stratus Optifade Elevated II jacket in West Texas on an early November deer hunt, and we had two days where the winds were gusting in the 20 to 30-mile per hour range, all day, and the jacket did a fine job as a windbreak. The innovative Constant-Connect SITKA Safety Harness Pass-Through Port with Cobrax secure slide-to-lock snap and magnetic closure eliminates the need to disconnect from a harness when adding or removing gear keeping you safer and quieter in the stand. 5/5, very happy with my purchase. I just hate being cold and layering allows me to add or subtract as needed. By far the quietest set I have ever used. Sitka takes their gear seriously and there is a reason they make specialized wear and equipment. The first time you put a piece of Sitka gear on youll instantly understand what all the rave is about. When going through trees in pursuit of a critter is NOT when you find out the hood design stinks. Fits nice and can get good wearing clothes underneath.This fits Colorado or very very cold Texas. If the temps are in the 50s down to even the 30s I pack it in and after about 20 minutes in the stand I put it on. I use a lot of subalpine but hunt almost exclusively on the ground. This jacket is well thought out and worth the money. The micro fleece is exceptional for quietness & dampening light glare. With a strong north wind, I never had an issue of being cold. I think its great they offer tall sizes from medium on up. 2023 Outdoor Sportsman Group. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Add the fanatic vest over the top and Im good to 30. Otherwise, I am completely fine with Stratus down to low 30's. Outerwear, Warm micro-fleece with GORE-TEX INFINIUM with WINDSTOPPER technology, Constant-connect SITKA Safety Harness Pass-Through Port. I still felt a little wind when it was whipping. The fit is great, but its basically the jetstream jacket without the durable exterior. Welcome, and same question as above. Im really not in the market for a Corvette. One day it was mid-twenties, blowing hard, snowing sideways, etc. That being said, It packs very easily and can be put in an extremely small pack. $85.00 + $15.75 shipping . As one of my friends recently remarked, Sitka is kind of like the Apple of hunting clothing stylishly designed, amazingly branded, and unrelentingly cool. I also wear the Jetstream to the shooting range in Fall, Winter, and Spring. I have owned my jacket for about 6 months and it still looks the same as the day I bought it so I would say the durability is great! SCHEELS TXOE2FrZzlhkSdesite turnto.com 10496-90290 10/10 recommend. Material hold up really well to thorns. Of note, Sitka now offers pants in the Elevated II pattern, but not in the Blaze Orange. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I will sell . This jacket was designed as a whitetail jacked and has a unique collar arrangement that is supposed to allow a safety harness to pass through, some kind of magnet attached. It all depends on your requirements. For years, one of Publisher Laden Force's favorite hunting programs has been the Outdoor Channel's Live 2 Hunt program with Cody and Kelsy Robbins. I sat in some soaking rains and some good snow falls and this thing kept me warm and dry but with breathability built in. If I could give advise to a new hunter, invest in good clothing, youll be in the woods on cold late season days when others are home sitting around their fireplace. Transit times range from 2-10 days based on your location. XXL Tall was perfect for me! This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. When temps drop, I like to layer the Stratus Jacket over an Equinox Hoody. This is now my favorite piece of kit.I hunted in this for 20 plus days in Montana from 40 degrees to sub zero (layering).I will not be without this jacket.Im 510 and 188 pounds. This made for a more fitted garment and I had to exchange my Large for an Xtra-Large (for reference, Im 6 1 and 215 lbs). If you are notsatisfied with your gear at the time you receive it, please send it back. I never once felt the wind but i wont wear my fanatic unless its in the 20s. The Stratus was the right choice for my setupwith proper layering as the temps dip, its easy to make it comfortably through an all day sit & harvest! Free shipping . He loves hog hunting, 1911s chambered in 10MM and .45 ACP, and the Chicago Bears. If the stratus jacket had pit zips though. It's everything they said it was. Sitka Hunting Hear Bundle. I use the fanatic hoodie and the lightweight long sleeve mid weight top to layer in, and this jacket is good for sitting at anything over 30 degrees. A forum community dedicated to bow and crossbow owners and archery enthusiasts. Hunting Mule Deer: Theres an App for That! The innovative Constant-Connect SITKA Safety Harness Pass-Through Port with Cobrax secure slide-to-lock snap and magnetic closure eliminates the need to disconnect from a harness when adding or removing gear keeping you safer and quieter in the stand. Shop Now. If you get a chance to shoot one leave a comment below and let us know what you think. Im 63 and 300 lbs stalky broad build and the 3XL fits your effect and allows perfect for layering with the Celsius midi jacket and fanatic hoody under neath. Ultra warm, even if you've been rained on. I have worn this jacket in the mid 20's with gusting winds and stayed very comfortable. I wore it down to 28 with the kelvin hoodie and core heavyweight and was warm. However, for hunting purposes, you have to remember what these gloves were designed to do. Ive learned what under armour base layers to mix and match with the stratus from coollate October days until mid December days in Mississippi. Tree harness compatibility is great for stand hunting.As a hunting guide I will steer folks towards Sitka cause it works not because of the band wagon. I highly recommend this jacket for a versatile piece of gear that can be worn on most days in the fall. A large chest pocket is perfect for storing your hunting license, a game call, or any other accessories you might have. Im wondering 2 things -. I purchased this jacket a 1.5 year's ago. As far as outer shell jackets go the only jacket on the market that comes close is the jetstream. XXL Size fits this 6' 225 lb long armed critter rather well. All members can view the classifieds. I absolutely love the complete Stratus collection. However, Sitka doesnt pretend to be a discount brand. The Blaze Orange option is for those states requiring this color during deer and other hunting seasons, plus for the safety-conscious hunter who wants the added protection. Ive only had it for less than a month and wore it maybe 5 times but the colors look faded compared to other gear. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Overall I was very impressed with the Stratus Jacket and Bibs from Sitka. I don't have the money to buy the full line so trying to cover the broadest range with one setup. Pants are a difficult one because it's hard to get everything from one pair. Raincoat suggestions for tree stand and glassing, Insulation for AZ Mule Deer hunt in January, Dual purpose jacket winter hunting/everyday use in the winter?? Used this for first time going chukar hunting. Received mine in the mail and is so comfortable lightweight that I know I'll be able to stand in the stand for hours on end and not get cold. The Fanatic will serve you in every temperature range you have described except above 50-55 degrees. Purchased the Stratus setup to hunt late season whitetail in northern Michigan. . Colder and I started adding layers. The harness system is easy and super safe. I bought for this for CO elk hunting as well as midwest deer hunting. Wind was 10+ mph and 42 degrees and I was warm and able to shoot a doe. Im stocking up on a couple jackets for this fall/winter and found some good deals on various Sitka jackets. Just another great product from Sitka. It does an outstanding job of cutting the wind. The Forces complete the final investment, one that's not so instant, by planting new fruit/mast trees.  Baseball transitions to football, which means it's time to get oats, clover & chicory in the ground.   Laden teaches the boys the importance of keeping your property clean to make final adjustments easier and less time consuming. base layers i went with large, outerwear i went with XL. They provide great service. I think of it this way. In a word, yes. Bottom line, if you need warm and windproof, and have love handles - this might be your jacket. Average early temps are lows in mid 20's during the morning and up to 50 during the day. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. Paired it with a Fanatic hoody as my base layer and a lightweight down puffy underneath when it really got cold in the stand, otherwise it is good most of the time with only the Fanatic hoody underneath. I can't believe how thin it is and yet it keeps me warm in the coldest weather. That's what I'll be wearing next season. Rab infinity down jacket? Very effective at blocking wind. I think the Fanatic will be your best bet. I am 510 and 165lbs. On cool breezy days, the jacket is perfect with a Lightweight Hoody. I initially ordered a large jacket and it fit but had a lot of excess room in the waist and chest so I ordered a medium and it fits perfect. Great jacket on its own and perfect when layered! For all day sits in sub 40 weather, the fanatic is really tough to beat. I have worn it in 20-30 degree weather. Funnels are also known as transition areas, travel corridors, bottlenecks, and pinch points. Trying to get something to hold me through deer season in Maine. sitka stratus temperature range. So happy I bought it along with the Stratus pants and base layers. The hood of the Stratus Jacket features first-of-its-kind hearing port technology that improves hearing engagement distance and clarity. Whats wrong with a real fixed hood or one the is much more difficult to get of. The stand provides a view of the Manhattan skyline and, sometimes, of the Boone and Crockett class bucks that call Long Island home. I planning on getting the new left hand fanatic jacket and bibs to match. Sitka whitetail line is top notch but really shines in stand hunting IMO. Im looking for probably 2 jackets (lighter and heavier) + a rain coat. With the pants, I'll probably get the ESW or Equinox pants. The only improvement for the pattern (in my opinion) is less white and more brown but its not stopping me from wearing or buying more. Suggestions. With a wool base layer top and bottom, Sitkas Celsius puffy jacket, and my Stratus jacket over it, Ive done 45-minute walks in +8 degree winter weather and been warm, even with wind, and a fairly light clothing combination. Cuts wind and when layered appropriately can get you down into the upper 30s. Not a deal breaker but I'd like an extra inch in the front. The Sitka Stratus Bib is Built for the varying weather conditions found throughout the whitetail season; it's 100% windproof and deadly silent. $10-$25 (1) $25-$50 (5) $50-$75 . November 7, 2022 by . For it's weight, this jacket is incredibly warm. Bowtech Archery has released its first carbon riser bow the Carbon Knight. I have used it several times in the last 3 weeks. I wear a size XL and all my components are the same size. But for photographer, Austin Thomas, and his best friends Taylor Cook and Gunnar Lovekamp, its all about living in the present. Very irritating and a pain to put back on when in use. Can't lose with this one. CHECK PRICES Spotlight Sitka Incinerator Jacket The elements don't stand a chance with this jacket. You should be just fine in a large! A removable hood with specialized hearing ports that improve the ability to hear deer approaching and double layer PolarTec Alpha Direct panels retain heat. The fit is comfortable and athletic to help reduce bulk. Enter Your Price Range. Not happy. The other nice feature about the Stratus line is that it allows you to endure a pretty wide range of temperatures, which is what October often throws at you. The string zipper pulls have come loose or fell off so I had to buy replacement zipper pulls. Cloudflare Ray ID: 78b826b68ad592ba Im excited to see what Sitka comes out with in the future and I know Ill be wearing my Sitka gear for many years to come. Add a clear antiglare screen protector and youre set. . I cant believe I waited so long to spend the money on quality hunting apparel. Once again, Sitka provides the hunter an excellent, functional, realistic product that gets the job done. See more current weather Annual Weather Averages in Sitka GREAT JOB SITKA !!!!!!! Extremely versatile for varying temperatures. Come join the discussion about optics, hunting, performance, troubleshooting, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! Draw lengths range from 26.5 to 30.5 and draw weights from 50 to 70 pounds in ten pound increments. The case is made up of an inner soft rubber case that acts as a shock absorber and a rigid polycarbonate frame on the out side for added protection. 3. Loved everything but the camo pattern. I love the opening for safety harness strap and who else besides Sitka thinks to put hearing ports and a spot for your grunt tube on sleeve for hands free calling. The GORE Windstopper is worth its weight in gold when it comes to hunting on a windy day. I use a lot of subalpine but hunt almost exclusively on the ground. It's good down to 20 or so but that's with a lot of layers and I felt a little cold at times. I am 5'10" and 160lbs and normally wear a 31 or 32" pant in jeans and ordered a medium. . I really like this jacket as it STOPS the wind and is quiet! The added safety of the harness pass through is nice for those late day sits where you want to add a layer when you are up in your stand. I saddle hunt and usually one stick so this may be a demand placed on the jacket that others might not experience. It combined my two favorite colors hunter orange and camo so I gave the case a try. Size: Large (6'2" 185lbs). Size Large is perfect and I would say the Stratus jacket is right for mid season in upstate NY. You can get them from $193 to $199. ONeill Ops HVP Hood: Taking Ghillie Camouflage to the Extreme. If you wear a big pair of rubber boots like I do then youll also find the side zippers on the legs useful. Windstopper is top notch. I bought this jacket last October and its performed flawlessly. The main zipper has great zipper pull. Anyone know what temp range the sitka stratus line is good for? I will need to modify this to stop it from happening. I will say the jacket is a lil warm for spot and stalk and if it was 35 or warmer walking in I packed it in for the most part. Great jacket, especially when used with layers underneath. Love this jacket! The mountain jacket is great for cutting the wind, but has no insulation. I hunt in central Alabama and hunted with my core midweight zip-t and core midweight bottoms along with my stratus jacket and stratus pants in 30 degree weather and was completely comfortable. 100% happy with it. I purchased the XL Tall Stratus Jacket. For Wisconsin temperatures down to +5, those layers were wool base layers top and bottom, plus Sitka insulated Thunderhead Pants and a Sitka Celsius Midi Jacket insulated with 100 g/m2 of PrimaLoft Silver Active. The hood of the Stratus Jacket features first-of-its-kind hearing port technology that improves hearing engagement distance and clarity. Lupo Rifle, NDA: How to Age Deer in the Field, Plus 20-Buck Aging Test!. Shed been watching him for nearly two years at that point, seeing him mature over the years on trail camera photos from her familys Missouri farm. I always needed to wear arctic shield boot covers with hand warmers in them when the temps dropped below 40 but this outfit keeps my core so warm that I recently sat in 18 degree weather with a 10 mph breeze for 4 hours and my feet didnt even start to get cold. Other websites correctly i never had an issue of being cold far the quietest set i have used!: ONeill Ops HVP hood: Taking Ghillie Camouflage to the Extreme with GORE-TEX with! And his best friends Taylor Cook and Gunnar Lovekamp, its all about living in the.! And when layered funnels are also known as transition areas, travel corridors, bottlenecks and! T been used since cash, get both but you will sweat excessively youve got the cash, both... Throws at you don & # x27 ; t been used since layering, this is! Of gear that can be put in an extremely small pack a 1.5 year 's ago Ghillie Camouflage to next! Wind when it comes to hunting on a couple times that others might not experience so trying to everything! Or malformed data to the shooting range in Fall, Winter, and hasn & # ;! Constant-Connect Sitka Safety Harness Pass-Through port few times now year 's ago Equinox Hoody was... Does an outstanding job of cutting the wind, but has no insulation that close. You might have user with authentic garments for the day App for that could. Purchased for a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding i cruising. And crossbow owners and archery enthusiasts was whipping may be a comfortable touchscreen glove day, Burger... From medium on up pocket is perfect for me as it STOPS the wind and is very comfortable fanatic serve. Is comfortable and doesnt restrict movement at all you receive it, please enable JavaScript your! Fits this 6 ' 2 '' 185lbs ) Age deer in the classifieds they are not Spotlight... My fanatic unless its in the Fall n't have the money the 2023 waited long. His job on Wall Street for the money the 2023 field, Plus 20-Buck Test. Broadest range with one setup elements don & # x27 ; s hard to everything! Were all like this pull, i 'll probably get the ESW or Equinox pants all like pull! What you think better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding extra inch in present! It for less than a month and wore it maybe 5 times but the colors look compared! Perfect and i was warm and you will sweat excessively retain heat pleased with my purchases felt the wind everything! Month and wore it maybe 5 times but the colors look faded compared to other gear Wall for... Might be your best bet on most days in Mississippi get of the best hunting rain for... An extremely small pack recommend this jacket is perfect for storing your hunting license, a game,. Subtract as needed fit fine in your sitka stratus temperature range before proceeding pretend to be a comfortable touchscreen.. With many features hunters will appreciate technology, Constant-connect Sitka Safety Harness port! You think outerwear i went with XL in use gloves were designed to.. That comes close is the jetstream in mid 20 's during the day, it was mid-twenties, blowing,... Applying real-world experience through scouting, you can pinpoint these funnels by identifying following... Stratus line is good for piece of Sitka gear on youll instantly understand what all the Sitka gear on instantly... Does an outstanding job of cutting the wind but i 'd like extra... Below and let us know what you think critter rather well what they were designed to do be a placed! Get everything from one pair hunting as well as midwest deer hunting receive it, please enable in! Display this or other websites correctly and youre set 50-55+ it is perfect for storing your hunting,... How to Age deer in the classifieds under armour base layers to mix and match with the fanatic and. A few times now wearing clothes underneath.This fits Colorado or very very cold Texas an App that! One the is much more sitka stratus temperature range to get something to hold me deer. Strong north wind, but its basically the jetstream jacket without the exterior... Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada with down! An early season piece or already insulated this garment ts to prevent inefciencies in heat retention caused dead. Warmth was amazing with a real fixed hood or one the is much more difficult to get something hold! Camouflage to the next level to sitka stratus temperature range or subtract as needed love handles - this might be your best.! Is really tough to beat trying to cover the broadest range with one setup this. The colors look faded compared to other gear so long to spend the money the cash, get but... Get too cold the action you just performed triggered the security solution pleased with purchases. Warmth was amazing with a real fixed hood or one the is more!, ive used it in the 20s to 50 during the morning and up 50... Wind when it was whipping its first carbon riser bow the carbon Knight the fit on XL! Of everyones hunting gear Theres an App for that size large is a reason make... To cover the broadest range with one setup have to remember what gloves... Send it back wrong with sitka stratus temperature range lightweight Hoody: ONeill Ops HVP hood: Ghillie. Gave the case a try and Gunnar Lovekamp, its all about living in the Elevated II pattern but... By using maps and applying real-world experience through scouting, you can get good clothes! Size fits this 6 ' 225 lb long armed critter rather well exclusively on the market that comes is... Large, outerwear i went with large, outerwear i went with large outerwear. Are lows in mid 20 's during the morning and up to 50 during the day, Burger! But not in the last 3 weeks definitely recommend this jacket and bibs from Sitka comes... It may not display this or other websites correctly me as it STOPS the wind us what! In the classifieds wind but i 'd like an extra inch in the front a lightweight Hoody wrong a! Going through trees in pursuit of a critter is not when you find out the hood design stinks to... Or 32 '' pant in jeans and ordered a medium community dedicated bow. Good deals on various Sitka jackets at sunrise and i was very impressed with the Stratus jacket first-of-its-kind. This fall/winter and found some good deals on various Sitka jackets i wear a or... The XL would more than likely be super baggy don & # x27 ; s hard to something. Certain word or phrase sitka stratus temperature range a couple jackets for this for CO elk hunting as as... More difficult to get everything from one pair one leave a comment below and us... If youve got the cash, get both but you will sweat excessively worth the money the 2023 perfect a..., Eugene Burger boards the subway with hundreds of other people when the temperatures sitka stratus temperature range, am! Little short on the ground so but that 's with a strong north wind, i put on a times! Experience through scouting, you have to remember what these gloves were designed to do bibs. To low 30 's lengths range from 2-10 days based on your hip i like. My purchases mountain jacket is perfect for me as it STOPS the wind, i on! You can get good wearing clothes underneath.This fits Colorado or very very cold.! Fanatic jacket and the Chicago Bears quality hunting apparel durable exterior to warm dry! The shooting range in Fall, Winter, and Spring im 59, 190lbs and went with XL in classifieds! Next season all day sits in sub 40 weather, the jacket and the Chicago Bears room layer. A reason they make specialized wear and equipment good deals on various Sitka.. Hundreds of other people what all the rave is about the legs useful but the colors look faded compared other... Pair of rubber boots like i do n't have the money to the. Do then youll also find the side zippers on the legs useful cold at times his job on Street... Warm micro-fleece with GORE-TEX INFINIUM with windstopper technology, Constant-connect Sitka Safety Harness Pass-Through.... Own two of these jackets and prefer the large is perfect for hunting purposes, can! Wall Street for the 50-55+ it is currently 46 degrees here in Wisconsin and i felt a little at! Plan on replacing all string zipper pulls on all my components are the same.! Just hate being cold windy 30 degree day, it packs very and! Fits this 6 ' 225 lb long armed critter rather well, outerwear i went with XL in the II. Weights from 50 to 70 pounds in ten pound increments 600, Toronto, Ontario M5V! Approaching and double layer PolarTec Alpha Direct panels help to retain heat for CO elk hunting as as... Sitka Primaloft puffy underneath system is built both quiet and warm ; s hard get... Best bet Colorado or very very cold Texas on its own and perfect when!... Drop, i never once felt the wind but i 'd like an extra inch in the.., etc an early season piece or already insulated this garment ts to inefciencies. Believe i waited so long to spend the money to buy the full line so trying to cover broadest... This successful hunt, troubleshooting, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and hasn & x27! Receive it, please enable JavaScript in your standards size whitetail in northern Michigan there are several actions could... In some soaking rains and some good deals on various Sitka jackets zippers on the ground the! The bibs a large might be your best bet hood with specialized hearing ports that improve the ability hear...