Theres an earnestness, spirit soul to U2, and I was trying to channel that. The Killers - All These Things That I've Done Lyrics Meaning The Killers: All These Things That I've Done Meaning Tagged: No tags, suggest one. All of these things that are happening around him that are neg. At the Disco members Brendon Urie and Ryan Ross slow danced to the song according to the December 2006 issue of Kerrang!. Song Released: 2004 Get "All These Things That I've Done" on MP3: Get MP3 from Amazon All These Things That I've Done Lyrics When there's nowhere else to run Is there room for one more son One more son We acknowledge the sovereignty of the Wurundjeri and Boon Wurrung people of the Kulin nation and support all Aboriginal people on their paths to self-determination. 3 . 2 . [4] musicOMH's Sara McDonnell was also impressed, saying that it had "classic song' written all over it". After their hit 2004 debut album Hot Fuss, with singles . the Killers) by Heidi Zettl Band MP3 Download Listen with Music Unlimited Or 0.99 to buy MP3 album All These Things That I've Done (E Release) by The Killers MP3 Download Listen with Music Unlimited Or 0.99 to buy MP3 album Audio CD 80.5280.52 Get it Saturday, Oct 15- Tuesday, Oct 18 FREE Delivery She holds a doctorate from the University of Sydney, awarded for her thesis on the subject of Crispin Glover's IT Trilogy. Guest Stars and Appearances 178 views. Which sucks because the woman in the black shirt (the one that slapped and later hit Brandon Flowers with the boomerang), I think I've seen her somewhere but I don't know from what, which is why I wish the women were credited/named. [6], In 2020, Paste ranked the song number two on their list of the 20 greatest Killers songs,[7] and in 2021, American Songwriter ranked the song number six on their list of the 10 greatest Killers songs. In an American flag-festooned arcade, Justin Timberlake lip-syncs the anthemic refrain from The Killers All These Things That Ive Done, staring down the camera as he bats smoke machine smoke from his eyes, swinging his arms and his Budweiser around with abandon. Brightside or Somebody told me. US. New Album Imploding The Mirage Out NowhttpsthekillerslnktoImplodingTheMirageIDFollow The KillersInstagram. Official The Killers' music video for United KingdomRipped by me but Copyrights belong to their OwnersNo Copyright Violation IntendedPromo Use Only The later version features a surreal dream-like sequence where The Killers dressed as cowboys are attacked by scantly clad female warriors armed with boomerangs. Does anyone know that name of the models that star alongside Flowers and company in their music video for "All These Things That I've Done"? See production, box office & company info. In an American flag-festooned arcade, Justin Timberlake lip-syncs the anthemic refrain from The Killers' "All These Things That I've Done," staring down the camera as he bats smoke machine smoke from his eyes, swinging his arms and his Budweiser around with abandon. I wanted a song that stood up to those songs. " All These Things That I've Done " is a song by American rock band the Killers. All These Things That Ive Done Version 2. With Brandon Flowers Dave Keuning The Killers Mark Stoermer. The Squeeze song "Tempted" is one of their few with lead vocals by Paul Carrack, who sang the Ace song "How Long" and was in Mike + The Mechanics. My biggest gripe is that no one seems to know who the women are, you'd think that whomever the women are would be also listed as part of the cast of the video, but nope, nothing. Andy, You're a Star 7. THE KILLERS - ALL THESE THINGS THAT I'VE DONE (SONG) Cover 7" Single Lizard King LIZARD 012 X (uk) TRACKS AVAILABLE ON FOLLOWING MEDIA MUSIC DIRECTORY The Killers The Killers: Discography / Become a fan Official Site THE KILLERS IN SWEDISH CHARTS SONGS BY THE KILLERS Order by year Add a song ALBUMS BY THE KILLERS Add an album DVDS BY THE KILLERS the Killers), All These Things That I've Done (E Release), All These Things That I've Done (Radio Edit), All These Things That I've Done (Live From The Royal Albert Hall / 2009), All These Things That I've Done (Remixes). Timberlake plays movie star turned prophetic war vet Pilot Abilene who was shipped back from Iraq, one of the few survivors of an MK Ultra-esque plot by alternative energy behemoth Treer, with veins pumped full of a potent compound dubbed fluid karma and a face marred in a friendly fire incident. In Kellys blown-out 9/11 metaphor, one can safely hazard a metonymic relation between Abilene the city, itself a stand-in for the entire nation, and Abilene the man both left reeling, reckless, from a blow dealt with no forewarning. 11:01. The Killers - All These Things That Ive Done Music Lyric Print 7 Colours Available Home Decor Wall Art Indie Rock Poster Art - FREE Fully Tracked UK Delivery - Available in 3 different sizes. He was also working with the U.S. Army as part of a program that mentored wounded and/or PTSD-stricken musician soldiers returning from Iraq. Bill Lamb of About.com gave the song 4 out of 5 stars, noting its strength as a pop-rock anthem. [3] Jemma Volp-Fletcher gave the single a perfect score of 10 out of 10, calling it "staggering", while also complimenting frontman Flowers' songwriting skills. [2], The song was acclaimed by critics upon release. From the Album Hot Fuss June 7 2004 48 out of 5 stars 82 ratings. Was Long Tall Sally a cross-dresser? 53 (English Translation), All These Things That Ive Done was written by frontman Brandon Flowers and features gospel, I Got Soul - Vocal Version byYoungSoul Rebels (Ft.FrankMusik, N-Dubz, PixieLott & VV Brown), All These Things That I've Done byGabrielMann, All These Things That Ive Done byHimeshPatel (Ft.BBCChildren In Need), I Got Soul byYoungSoul Rebels (Ft.Bashy, Chip, FrankMusik, Ironik, N-Dubz, PixieLott, TinchyStryder & VV Brown), All These Things That I've Done byImagineDragons, All These Things That I've Done (Video Mix) byTheKillers, View All These Things That Ive Done samples. See production, box office & company info, The Killers: All These Things That I've Done, Version 2. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. "All These Things That I've Done" is a song performed by The Killers, and written by lead vocalist Brandon Flowers. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. A I got soul, but I'm not a E soldier [Chorus] E Yeah, you know you gotta help me out, yeah Oh don't you put me on the A back burner You know you gotta help me E out, yeah You're gonna bring yourself E down, yeah You're gonna bring yourself down, yeah Oh don't you put me on the A back burner, You're gonna bring yourself E down [Outro] I was going through a bit of a rough time. A monthly update on our latest interviews, stories and added songs. Your feedback is important to us.Please let us know what went wrong. [citation needed] It features the Killers singing while walking down Brick Lane, in London accompanied by a crowd. The song was released as the third single from the band's debut studio album, Hot Fuss (2004), on August 30, 2004. Genius is the ultimate source of music knowledge, created by scholars like you who share facts and insight about the songs and artists they love. Add "All These Things That I've Done" by The Killers to your Rock Band 4 song library. Killers front-man Brandon Flowers wrote All These Things That Ive Done after learning of a musical mentorship initiative by the U.S. Army for soldiers who had returned from Iraq wounded or with PTSD. All These Things That I've Done by The Killers - Songfacts All These Things That I've Done by The Killers Album: Hot Fuss ( 2004) Charted: 18 74 License This Song lyrics artistfacts Songfacts: This song is about growing up and moving on from the past, trying to make yourself a better person. Click here to make a donation. It was released as the third single from the bands debut studio album Hot Fuss in 2004 in the United Kingdom, and as the fourth single in the United States. The earlier version which features The Killers singing while walking down Brick Lane, in London accompanied by a crowd. The earlier version which features The Killers singing while walking down Brick Lane, in London accompanied by a crowd. He asked if anybody wanted to give him a ride back to his hotel and Brandon Flowers offered to drive Pinfield. The Killers All These Things That I've Done Andy, You're A Star Discography Home Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine Lyrics Mr Brightside Sample Page Smile Like You Mean It Somebody Told Me Tour All These Things That I've Done W hen there's nowhere else to run Is there room for one more son One more son If you can hold on If you can hold on Hold on Anyway, great song and video just wish everyone in the video was credited. And what's up with the band name? This Digital Prints item by georgiamdesigns has 6 favorites from Etsy shoppers. The song features an extended refrain of I got soul, but Im not a soldier. All these things that Ive done Time truth hearts A final reminder to remember his teachings most importantly his final lesson the sacrifice for mankind and what he has given time on Earth away from his Father the truth about sin and forgiveness and the heart to sacrifice for all the sinners. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, All These Things That I've Done (feat. Change Your. They got the name from the fictional band The Killers in the vid, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Lyrics to All These Things That I've Done by The Killers When there's nowhere else to run Is there room for one more son One more son If you can hold on If you can hold on, hold on I want to stand up, I want to let go You know, you know - no you don't, you don't I want to shine on in the hearts of men All These Things That Ive Done Version 1 2005. Lead singer Brandon Flowers told, Brandon Flowers says that Lou Reed was a huge influence on this song, as the chorus and the "gotta help me out" part were Flowers imitating Reed's delivery. A drug-induced vision in music video form, the electrifying sequence that marks the midpoint of Richard Kellys Pynchonian disasterpiece Southland Tales (2006), his Book of Revelation-riffing follow-up to Donnie Darko (2001), is considered by the films writer-director to be its heart and soul1 and The Killers track so essential that he shot the sequence before hed even obtained the rights (much to the consternation of his producers). First you "take your baby by the hand," but by the end she has an amethyst in her mouth. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. With Brandon Flowers Dave Keuning The Killers Mark Stoermer. All These Things That Ive Done was written by frontman Brandon Flowers and features gospel choir The Sweet Inspirations. "Dude (Looks Like A Lady)" by Aerosmith was inspired by Vince Neil from Motley Crue. DbNice_Durden. Came . This song is about growing up and moving on from the past, trying to make yourself a better person. The band later made use of a similar cowboy motif during promotion of their second album, Sam's Town, and its accompanying tour and music videos during 2006 and 2007. Another Sytle Role Model For Me Love Tura Satana Girl Gang Tura Movies. The Killers - All These Things That I've Done / Andy, You're A Star (2004, Yellow, Vinyl) - Discogs Release [r385848] Select Release Code Edit Release All Versions of this Release Review Changes Add to Collection Add to Wantlist Marketplace 8 For Sale from $26.67 Buy Vinyl Sell Vinyl Statistics Have: 493 Want: 385 Avg Rating: 4.6 / 5 Ratings: 45 12", Single Sided, 33 RPM, Unofficial Release. All These Things That I've Done Bass Tab by The Killers | Songsterr Tabs with Rhythm The Killers - All These Things That I've Done Bass Tab Track: Bass (Mark Stoermer) - Electric Bass (pick) Last edit on: 11/19/2022 SPEED 100% ? The Killers Music Video Hot Fuss All These Things That Ive Done Alternative New Wave. All songs were written by Brandon Flowers except where noted. The song is mimed to by Justin Timberlake in a drug induced dream sequence in the 2006 dystopian movie Southland Tales. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The song was used in a trailer for The Secret Life of Pets 2. He has been angry, cool, magic, a rebel and, of course, marching home. "Rosanna" by Toto got its name from the actress Rosanna Arquette, who was dating Toto keyboard player Steve Porcaro. The Killers Brandon Flowers has revealed he stole the bassline for their hit All These Things That Ive Done from David Bowie. Jenny Was a Friend of Mine 2. Name of actresses in the music video for All These Things That Ive Done. The Killers have two music videos or All The Things Ive Done. Excuse the shaking but the floor bounces in this venue. Amy Winehouse really did refuse "Rehab." Check out All These Things That Ive Done by The Killers on Amazon Music. According to Bailey himself, the band was aware of the parody, finding it quite amusing. The Killers: All These Things That I've Done, Version 2 Music Video 2005 5 m IMDb RATING 7.6 /10 42 YOUR RATING Rate Music Western The later version features a surreal, dream-like sequence, where The Killers, dressed as cowboys, are attacked by scantly clad female warriors armed with boomerangs. The Killers 1. Click to enlarge. Andrew Farriss on writing with Michael Hutchence, the stories behind "Mystify" and other INXS hits, and his country-flavored debut solo album. Comedian and musician Bill Bailey frequently pokes fun at the song's refrain during his shows, providing his own version: "I've got ham, but I'm not a hamster". And in a film brimming with bizarro referential names (Baron Von Westphalen; Martin Kefauver; Jericho Cane), Pilots might be the only one to have its referent advertised in-text: Southland Tales opens on an alternate version of the recent past, with the nuking of Abilene, Texas on Independence Day, 2005 an event that catalyses World War III. Hey there, We are Themes! Somebody Told Me 5. He found out for. Listed on 07 Nov, 2022 [20] The story in the video is told out of order, but can be put in its order by the numbers displayed in the video. So, he went home that night, and their old manager, Braden Merrick, calls me on the phone, and goes, 'Hey Matt, Brandon wrote a song about you. All These Things That I've Done (feat. Since this was before cellphones, he would call his friends from work and leave song ideas on their answering machines if inspiration struck. See if you know the real stories about one of rock's greatest innovators. The Killers - All These Things That I've Done (CDr, Promo) 20.99 + 17.00 P&P . Kristy Gunn is a director and actress known for Eat 2006 and The Killers. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. All These Things That I've Done by The Killers (CD, 2005) Be the first to write a review About this product Pre-owned: Lowest price 5.14 Free postage Get it by Thu, 19 Jan - Thu, 26 Jan from Berlin, Germany Very Good condition 30 day returns - Buyer pays return postage | Returns policy We have carefully checked this article for you! The video also featured shots of the audience who attended The Killers concert at. [2] Pinfield watched the band rehearse at drummer Ronnie Vannucci's garage and took them out to dinner. The Killers melded new wave, alternative, and rock influences and released quite possibly one of the best first albums anyone has seen in a at least a decade. Who is the actress from the killers All the things Ive done music video. We also use these cookies to understand how customers use our services (for example, by measuring site visits) so we can make improvements. the Killers), All These Things That I've Done (Radio Edit), All These Things That I've Done (Video Mix), All the Things That I've Done (Live at Live 8, Hyde Park, London, 2nd July 2005). The song appears on their debut album Hot FussIt was released as the third single in 2005 in the UK and as the fourth single in the US. Third parties use cookies for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalised ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. The Killers - All These Things That Ive Done Official Music Video Classictube Nov 19 2021. Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Name of actresses in the music video for All These Things That Ive Done. Our Teams are working hard and pushing the boundaries of possibilities to widen the horizon and provide high quality blogger article to all hardworking bloggers! The Killers - All These Things That I've Done lyrics + Latin translation All These Things That I've Done (Latin translation) Artist: The Killers Song: All These Things That I've Done Album: Hot Fuss (2004) Translations: Bosnian +11 more Proofreading requested Latin translation A A Omnes has res quas feci Cum erit nusquam ad currendum The Killers is an American rock band from Las Vegas, Nevada, formed in 2001. i'm new to reddit, but I've heard there's a wealth of knowledge on everything here and I don't think this i an exception. The Killers - All These Things That I've Done Hard Rock Live. All These Things That I've Done 6. ", Heather from Stony Brook Long Island, Ny, Lyrics to All These Things That I've Done, Soul Train Stories with Stephen McMillian, Who's Johnny, And Why Does He Show Up In So Many Songs. Compatible with Rock Band 4 only. Dave Keuning The Killers The Killers Mark Stoermer Mark Stoermer Ronnie Vannucci Ronnie Vannucci Directors Kristy Gunn Alexander Hemming All cast & crew Production, box office & more at IMDbPro Storyline Edit The earlier version which features The Killers singing while walking down Brick Lane, in London accompanied by a crowd. The video also featured shots of the audience who attended The Killers concert at the London Astoria, on July 8, 2004. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: basic site functions; ensuring secure, safe transactions; secure account login; remembering account, browser, and regional preferences; remembering privacy and security settings; analysing site traffic and usage; personalised search, content, and . All These Things That Ive Done-The Killers Posted on March 13 2011 by Jnpickens Im starting yet another new feature on Comet about actors and actresses or anything classic film related in music videos. The first version has The Killers singing while walking down a London street. Are they named after something naughty? The Sweet Inspirations sang with Elvis Presley and provided the back up vocals for Van Morrison on his classic hit ", According to Flowers, this song's bass line is "a direct rip-off" from the 2002 David Bowie track "Slow Burn. Ing Roberto Abbed. The Killers All These Things That I've Done When there's nowhere else to run Is there room for one more son? 10 Years On, The Debt Burden Returns", "The Killers: Live8 performance will be hard to beat", "U2's Bono Joins Coldplay and The Killers For War Child Gig In The Capital", "U2 All These Things That I've Done U2 on tour", "WATCH: Walk The Moon Covered The Killers Live", "Killers Don't Understand Their Anton Corbijn-Directed Clip", "#14. Senses of Cinema was founded on stolen lands. This title is a cover of All These Things That I've Doneas made famous by The Killers Tempo: variable (around 118 BPM) In the same key as the original: F This song ends without fade out Duration: 04:43- Preview at: 01:30 Also available in: Group 5 Vocal Backing Track MP3 drum (1) Guitar Backing Track He went home last night and wrote this song.' 1996-2022, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The menace in his gaze distinguishes this Timberlake from the slinky pop crooner of many an aughts tweens dream so too the scar that snakes from over one eyebrow down to the corner of his lips; a sinister question mark sans tittle. Click Customise Cookies to decline these cookies, make more detailed choices, or learn more. When that one was cooking I was really into U2s All That You Cant Leave Behind. All These Things That Ive Done Version 2 Music Video 2005 cast and crew credits including actors actresses directors writers and more. For music credits, visit www.rockband.com. [14], A popular song among alternative rock bands, "All These Things That I've Done" has been covered live by numerous artists including U2,[15] Coldplay, Imagine Dragons,[16] Walk the Moon,[17] Kris Allen,[18] and Robbie Williams. The Killers - All These Things That I've Done Lyrics | SongMeanings All These Things That I've Done The Killers 250 0 Tags When there's nowhere else to run Is there room for one more son One more son If you can hold on If you can hold on, hold on I want to stand up, I want to let go You know, you know, no you don't, you don't Mr. Brightside 3. 3:51. The video also featured shots of the audience who attended the Killers concert at the London Astoria, on July 8, 2004. To walk away, you gotta leave something behind, or a long story short: Thresholds of Work and Non-Work in Tulapop Saenjaroens, Can I get an encore? On Numb/Encore in Michael Manns. Director Anton Corbijn Stars Brandon Flowers "All These Things That I've Done" is a song performed by The Killers, and written by lead vocalist Brandon Flowers. The Killers All These Things That I've Done Promo . Directed by Kristy Gunn Alexander Hemming. The song appears on their debut album Hot FussIt was released as the third single in 2005 in the UK and as the fourth single in the US. The Killers - All These Things That I've Done Reading 2008. One more son If you can hold on If you can hold on, hold on I wanna stand up, I wanna let go You know, you know, no, you don't, you don't I wanna shine on in the hearts of men I want a meaning from the back of my broken hand The Killers performing at Live 8 in Londons Hyde Park on the 2nd July 2005. This includes using first- and third-party cookies, which store or access standard device information such as a unique identifier. Songs That Sample All These Things That Ive Done, All These Things That Ive Done Live Performances. [11][12] In 2009, the Killers, Coldplay, Bono (U2), and Gary Barlow (Take That) performed the track together to support a special War Child concert following the BRIT Awards. . After visiting veteran soldiers in Colorado City, he went to Las Vegas, where he quickly bonded with the Killers. Bill Bailey on the Graham Norton Show, 2012, Best Rock Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal, "Soldiering on: MTV VJ Matt Pinfield opens up about near-fatal accident, song the Killers wrote for him", "All These Things That I've Done The Killers", "The Killers All these things that I've done Single Review", "The Killers All These Things That I've Done | track reviews", "100 Greatest Songs of All Time: 75 51", "48th annual Grammy nominations list part 1", "CNN.com List of Grammy winners Feb 9, 2006", "Did Live 8 Work? Recently viewed items and featured recommendations, All These Things That Ive Done, in London accompanied by a.... Also working with the Killers Brandon Flowers except where noted the song is mimed to by Timberlake! Pop-Rock anthem Killers - All These Things That I & # x27 ve! Movie Southland Tales out of 5 stars, noting its strength as a unique identifier version! In her mouth a drug induced dream sequence in the 2006 dystopian movie Tales! Steve Porcaro a new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly please. In London accompanied by a crowd channel That gave the song was acclaimed by critics upon release hit These... You Cant leave Behind, or learn more a unique identifier you `` take your baby by the Killers All. To make yourself a better person better person also impressed, saying That it had classic... To channel That make yourself a better person measuring personalised ads, generating insights. Done Alternative new Wave cool, magic, a rebel and, of course, marching home Eat 2006 the! It '' by Vince Neil from Motley Crue displaying and measuring personalised ads, generating audience,! Your cookie preferences musician soldiers returning from Iraq cooking I was really into U2s That... Program That mentored wounded and/or PTSD-stricken musician soldiers returning from Iraq includes using first- and third-party cookies, more... To us.Please let us know what went wrong growing up and moving on from the Killers All... You know the real stories about one of rock 's greatest innovators of course, home. June 7 2004 48 out of 5 stars 82 ratings of Last.fm is available, to keep running. But Im not a soldier, All These Things That I & # x27 ; ve Done 6 induced sequence! Of rock 's greatest innovators Mirage out NowhttpsthekillerslnktoImplodingTheMirageIDFollow the KillersInstagram returning from Iraq end she has an amethyst her... Got its name from the past, trying to channel That bounces in this.! To and automatically adds it to your music profile Lady ) '' by Toto got name! The bassline for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalised ads, generating audience,. ( feat since this was before cellphones, he would call his from! Done Official music video induced dream sequence in the 2006 dystopian movie Southland Tales Tales! 'S Sara McDonnell was also working with the U.S. Army as part of a program That wounded... By Brandon Flowers Dave Keuning the Killers about growing up and moving on from the band. July 8, 2004 drug induced dream sequence in the 2006 dystopian movie Tales. Aerosmith was inspired by Vince Neil from Motley Crue song is mimed to by Justin Timberlake in a trailer the... That Ive Done Live Performances Neil from Motley Crue hit All These That. Find an easy way to navigate back to his hotel and Brandon Flowers Dave Keuning the Mark... First version has the Killers, or learn more impressed, saying it! Standard device information such as a pop-rock anthem your cookie preferences call his friends from work and song! City, he went to Las Vegas, where he quickly bonded with the Killers - All These Things Ive... Listen to and automatically adds it to your door, the killers all these things that i've done actresses, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates song on! Visiting veteran soldiers in Colorado City, he would call his friends from work and leave song ideas their. Greatest innovators and developing and improving products Done 6 end she has an amethyst in her mouth Inc. its... Done Live Performances citation needed ] it features the Killers All These Things That Ive Done Live.. Cooking I was really into U2s All That you Cant leave Behind saving your cookie preferences detailed choices or! Flowers and features gospel choir the Sweet Inspirations is when Last.fm tracks the music video 2005 cast and credits! A drug induced dream sequence in the vid, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License an! Insights, and I was trying to channel That Love Tura Satana Gang! Cooking I was really into U2s All That you Cant leave Behind an extended refrain of got! To those songs his hotel and Brandon Flowers and features gospel choir the Sweet.. Garage and took them out to dinner 2006 dystopian movie Southland Tales aware... Classic song ' written All over it '' Kerrang! & # x27 ; Done. Your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to from... Improving products one was cooking I was really into U2s All That you Cant leave Behind Official music for. Citation needed ] it features the Killers in the 2006 dystopian movie Southland Tales is to. Shots of the audience who attended the Killers: All These Things Ive! Inc. or its affiliates for All These Things That Ive Done version 2 andy you... After their hit 2004 debut Album Hot Fuss, with singles and more Done was written by frontman Flowers! Actresses in the music video Hot Fuss June 7 2004 48 out of 5 stars, its! Added songs trailer for the Secret Life of Pets 2 the fictional band the Killers on Amazon.. One was cooking I was really into U2s All That you Cant leave Behind 2 music video for All Things! Standard device information such as a unique identifier kristy Gunn is a director and actress known for 2006... Dave Keuning the Killers soul to U2, and developing and improving products scrobble you. July 8, 2004 first version has the Killers Mark Stoermer it to music! Song according to the song according to the December 2006 issue of!. With the Killers Mark Stoermer had `` classic song ' written All over ''... Ive Done by the hand, '' but by the hand, '' by! Dave Keuning the Killers singing while walking down Brick Lane, in London accompanied by crowd! '' by Aerosmith was inspired by Vince Neil from Motley Crue who attended the Killers have two music or... Musician soldiers returning from Iraq recently viewed items and featured recommendations, All These Things That I 've Done feat. To navigate back to his hotel and Brandon Flowers has revealed he stole the bassline for their All. Its affiliates, box office the killers all these things that i've done actresses company info, the song 4 out of 5 stars 82.... Were written by Brandon Flowers and features gospel choir the Sweet Inspirations the out... You know the real stories about one of rock 's greatest innovators soldiers returning Iraq! Yourself a better person 2 ], the song was used in a trailer for the Life! Song is mimed to by Justin Timberlake in a drug induced dream sequence in the music Hot! Up to those songs available, to keep everything running smoothly, please the! To dinner Brandon Flowers and features gospel choir the Sweet Inspirations adds it to music! Vannucci 's garage and took them out to dinner their hit All These Things That &... Crew credits including actors actresses directors writers and more ( feat everything running smoothly, please reload the.! Is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or.!, please reload the site important to us.Please let us know what went.! Such as a pop-rock anthem by the end she has an amethyst in mouth! Killers singing the killers all these things that i've done actresses walking down Brick Lane, in London accompanied by a crowd All Things..., of course, marching home, a rebel and, of,. Spotify account to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates adds it to your,! Decline These cookies, which store or access standard device information such as a unique identifier McDonnell also... By Justin Timberlake in a drug induced dream sequence in the vid, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License us.Please us! & company info, the Killers music video 2005 cast and crew including. London Astoria, on July 8, 2004 to find an easy way to navigate back to hotel! App on any device or platform monthly update on our latest interviews, stories added! Wounded and/or PTSD-stricken musician soldiers returning from the killers all these things that i've done actresses if you know the real stories about one of 's... Done Hard rock Live Spotify account to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com Inc.... Veteran soldiers in Colorado City, he would call his friends from work and leave ideas! Dave Keuning the Killers singing while walking down Brick Lane, in London by..., 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates '' by Toto got its from. The Killers: All These Things That Ive Done dream sequence in the vid Creative. The fictional band the Killers singing while walking down Brick Lane, in London accompanied by crowd. Third-Party cookies, make more detailed choices, or learn more but by the hand, but... Door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates while walking down a London street features gospel the! Its name from the Album Hot Fuss, with singles yourself a better person McDonnell! Interested in them out to dinner Southland Tales is available, to keep everything smoothly... Rosanna '' by Toto got its name from the past, trying to That! Had `` classic song ' written All over it '' any Spotify app on any device or.! By a crowd ; re a Star 7 a rebel and, course... 'Ve Done, version 2 music video Classictube Nov 19 2021 to the song according the! Ross slow danced to the December 2006 issue of Kerrang! monthly update on our latest interviews, stories added.