Cant really remember for sure as it was a few months ago. 4 ( United Kingdom). Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Great value.Highly recommend. I had the steak and ale pie which came with chips, and a good selection of properly cooked veg. Within half an hour they were very busy. The varied menu based on British cuisine is what you are offered at The Moorings. The lady that greeted me was so welcoming and gave me a table right away and bought me a much needed drink.I ordered Cajun chicken and it was delicious, the chicken was moist and cooked well with the perfect amount of spice rub. we couldn't drink beer in that environment so we left. Only missed a star because my chips were slightly raw and my daughters hot chocolate was more like milk. 15,2 km da Hare and Hounds. Overall an excellent meal, good value too. Get quick answers from The Moorings staff and past visitors. Unlock your exclusive savings and start looking forward to your next unforgettable moments on the water. We do have planned for a car park but we are waiting on prices etc to come in to us! If you want great food and friendly staff at reasonable prices book yourself a table.More, Visited today with friends as I am a small eater with no salad on the menu I chose chicken Kiev with salad and chips, the Kiev was so overcooked and hard it was difficult to cut (hacksaw needed) the salad was about the equivalent sizeto an eggcup and it was limp, I was told it was fresh from the bag, I left most of the Kiev it was inedible. Within half an hour they were very busy. Would recommend laminating the paper menus. Run by a very friendly welcoming family. I should add my Kiev was 12.95 at 6.99 it would be overpricedMore, Hi Lovely atmosphere. We are so sorry you are not the first person to say it and total agree with you and weve tried it ourselves and they are not good weve got on to our suppliers on this weve now taken them off the menu itsMore, Spent three days in Spalding and two of those days we ate our evening meal at The Moorings. We arrived justafter six having booked a table for six. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. to an eggcup and it was limp, I was told it was fresh from the bag, I left most of the Kiev it was inedible. We weren't rushed. Highly recommend, whatever the occasion.More, Had the scampi lovely highly recommend really nice worth a visit you won't be disappointed 5 stars go visit here, Lovely evening at The Moorings Thanks, Hotels near Ayscoughfee Hall, Museum & Gardens, Hotels near Baytree Owl and Wildlife Centre, Hotels near Museum of Technology the History of Gadgets & Gizmos, Hotels near (BHX) Birmingham Intl Airport, British Restaurants for Families in Spalding, British Restaurants for Large Groups in Spalding, British Restaurants for Special Occasions in Spalding. I should add my Kiev was 12.95 at 6.99 it would be overpriced. Spalding, United Kingdom. Lovely food, lovely setting and friendly welcoming staff and owners. We will be back.More, Feeling peckish I searched the local restaurant guide recommended by my hotel and choose the The Moorings, excellent just a short walk down the riverside. We'd definitely recommend thisestablishment..More, Never been before and as it was our Anniversary we thought we would give it a try. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Hi please can someone tell me where to park when we visit the Moorings. We all had deserts which were excellent. Get quick answers from The Moorings staff and past visitors. So I set off immediately. Run by a very friendly welcoming family. The staff were pleasant and attentive. It was very unpleasant. The food arrived around twenty minutes later, we all agreed the meals were great quality. Voted Boat of the Year in 2022, the Moorings 4200 is the newest masterpiece in our distinguished line of sailing catamarans. If you want great food and friendly staff at reasonable prices book yourself a table. however, there was no one available to pay. Very friendly and food was home cooked and delicious. Overall an excellent meal, good value too. You can have tasty haddock, fish & chips and Baked potatoes at this place. I have a memory of a step between the restaurant and the bar, but I may be wrong. Visited again today for our anniversary. I would highly recommend this establishment and will definitely be back. I had Lamb Shank also with five veg followed by Lemon Meringue pie . The chips were lovely and the portion sizes were more than adequate. A testament to the service, food and the welcome. The Moorings is proud to announce our premier, all-inclusive Crewed charters are now available from the Abacos, Bahamas! Hours. Based on the guests' opinions, waiters serve good coffee. Staff friendly. A warm welcome on arrival, drinks brought to your table and lovely home made and cooked food. 15,5 km da Five Bells. Reviews for The Moorings . I had Lamb Shank also with five veg followed by Lemon Meringue pie . On arrival the place was indeed very busy.The friendly staff showed me to my table and I preceeded to view the menu. We'll done!! . We are also happy to create buffets for social events just give us a call to discuss your requirement. Lovely atmosphere. on a Thursday evening & people were already eating. Would highly recommend. It wasn't too busy, but within an hour the place was packed. Overall an excellent meal, good value too. Highly recommend, whatever the occasion.More, Had the scampi lovely highly recommend really nice worth a visit you won't be disappointed 5 stars go visit here, Lovely evening at The Moorings Cant really remember for sure as it was a few months ago. We were looking for a place to eat for an evening meal, this place had pretty good feedback on Tripadvisor so we thought we would give it a go. Claimed. One of us had Steak and Kidney pudding with five assorted veg followed by Gooseberry and Apple crumble andI had Lamb Shank also with five veg followed by Lemon Meringue pie . the manager knows how to shut people off and turn people away, as i phoned later to talkabout what happened.More, Staying nearby and after a six hour drive to get to Spalding, I wanted something that was walkable and open on a Monday! Its not very big and can get a few cars on! I called ahead and enquired after a table for one , no problem but we are busy the lady informedme. The staff were pleasant and attentive. Traditional lovely pub and wonderful staff. 98 Reviews Blakeney, Norfolk . We visited earlyon a Thursday evening & people were already eating. View menus for Spalding restaurants. Within half an hour they were very busy. . I've driven past it numerous times in the past but never been in. I had the steak and ale pie which came with chips, and a good selection of properly cooked veg. Is there roadside parking? And this was a great find. i did not intentionallly go there for a free meal. The food arrived around twenty minutes later, we all agreed the meals were great quality. Great value.Highly recommend. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Not sure about the rest of the food as i have not tried but if its as good then this place has it all . This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. usually do. 246 properties for sale in White Peak, WA 6532. I had the salmon, which was cooked to perfection, with lovely fresh veg. Run by a very friendly welcoming family. Hi, Hi john parking is roads side there are now double yellows alls we advise is you pop your wing mirror in. Excellent homemade food and plenty of it! The Moorings offer mental health support in a welcoming, safe, comfortable, non-judgmental, and non-clinical environment. I complained but got the usual non interest. Highly recommend, whatever the occasion.More, Had the scampi lovely highly recommend really nice worth a visit you won't be disappointed 5 stars go visit here, Lovely evening at The Moorings Service friendly and welcoming Service friendly and welcoming Browse the latest properties for sale in White Peak and find your dream home with realestate.com.au. Our team checks each review posted on the site disputed by our community as not meeting our. Very friendly and food was home cooked and delicious. If available. after six having booked a table for six. By continuing, you confirm that you accept: Katana Japanese (Teppanyaki & sushi) cuisine, Address 123 Commercial Road, Spalding (Lincolnshire) - Click to open the map. Very enjoyable evening, thank you to all the staff. I should add my Kiev was 12.95 at 6.99 it would be overpriced. Yet another excellent meal at the Moorings this restaurant cannot be beaten for the food, service and friendliest. 14 Bridge Street, Loughborough, England, LE12 8PN, United Kingdom. Visited again today for our anniversary. The best Fish and Chips I have ever tasted. The survivor was rescued by the pilot schooner No. Summer has arrived, and there is no better place to soak up the sun than in one of our exotic sailing destinations. Updated on 09/12/2022 . The Moorings. We weren't rushed. The chips were lovely and the portion sizes were more than adequate. So I set off immediately. Lovely food, lovely setting and friendly welcoming staff and owners. A warm welcome on arrival, drinks brought to your table and lovely home made and cooked food. Los mejores restaurantes de comida sin gluten de Weston: Aqu tienes opiniones de viajeros de Tripadvisor sobre restaurantes de comida sin gluten de Weston. Hi john parking is roads side there are now double yellows alls we advise is you pop your wing mirror in. 93 North Park Place Boulevard Clearwater, FL 33759, The Moorings offers a wide range of charter options to suit every guest. We will be back.More, Feeling peckish I searched the local restaurant guide recommended by my hotel and choose the The Moorings, excellent just a short walk down the riverside. Sunshine537717, Owner at The Moorings, responded to this review, Katana Japanese (Teppanyaki & sushi) cuisine. Thanks, Hotels near Ayscoughfee Hall, Museum & Gardens, Hotels near Baytree Owl and Wildlife Centre, Hotels near Museum of Technology the History of Gadgets & Gizmos, Hotels near (BHX) Birmingham Intl Airport, British Restaurants for Families in Spalding, British Restaurants for Large Groups in Spalding, British Restaurants for Special Occasions in Spalding. The staff were pleasant and attentive. If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our. We'd definitely recommend thisestablishment..More, Never been before and as it was our Anniversary we thought we would give it a try. Los mejores restaurantes vegetarianos en Weston, Lincolnshire: Consulta en Tripadvisor opiniones de restaurantes en Weston y busca por precio, ubicacin y ms. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. N. 36 di 37 ristoranti a Bourne Now it has the most lovely Christmas decorations such a pleasure to eat there. Highly recommend, whatever the occasion. It was very unpleasant. I would highly recommend this establishment and will definitely be back. The moorings spalding menu . Zlatna ulja - Eterina ulja i hidrolati Podgorica . Lovely atmosphere. 2023 The Moorings | Web Design by Retail Impact Solutions | Privacy Notice and Cookie Policies, Great family dining in a historic waterfront bar & restaurant, To book a table please call: 01422 833940. Christmas Day Menu. Louis. Highly recommend, whatever the occasion. however, there was no one available to pay. Food excellent Lovely staff, great location and our roast which is available everyday was amazing. The Moorings. Wed 12pm to 10pm. I had the steak and ale pie which came with chips, and a good selection of properly cooked veg. Now available for charter, this sleek and spacious yacht was designed with innovation in mind, without sacrificing comfort or performance. Visited again today for our anniversary. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. we couldn't drink beer in that environment so we left. I had Lamb Shank also with five veg followed by Lemon Meringue pie . 34 photos. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? after six having booked a table for six. Staff were very busy but never missed a beat. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Eating good yorkshire pudding is what many visitors advise. Share. Staff friendly. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. to an eggcup and it was limp, I was told it was fresh from the bag, I left most of the Kiev it was inedible. usually do. Its a refreshing change to find food which is not poncy with lots of local vegetables as accompaniment. me. Visiting Spalding for a wedding and needed an evening meal. On both occasions we were slotted in although we hadn't booked, and the food was lovely and varied and the staff were great. One of us had Steak and Kidney pudding with five assorted veg followed by Gooseberry and Apple crumble andI had Lamb Shank also with five veg followed by Lemon Meringue pie . Cancel Update. A testament to the service, food and the welcome. my friends were ok with theirs but we all agreed we would not be coming again. the food was good, however, i feel over priced. It wasn't too busy, but within an hour the place was packed. Cucina: Bar, Britannica, Pub . Would highly recommend each time we go we always try something different. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for The Moorings at 123 Commercial Rd in Spalding - view the menu, hours, phone number, address and map. however, there was no one available to pay. Thank you, your forever fan from The States. The Moorings is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: 123 Commercial Road, Spalding PE11 2HD England. The majority of participants agree with 4.1 mean score and (SD= 0.969) that boats use coral reefs instead of moorings, if there are no enough mooring buoys in the diving sites. The cozy atmosphere of this spot allows customers to relax after a hard working day. Certificate of Excellence. Hi please can someone tell me where to park when we visit the Moorings. Discuss your charter questions with a Vacation Planner today! All excellent, didn't wait long despite restaurant being very busy. I had Lamb Shank also with five veg followed by Lemon Meringue pie . Visited on 01st December to catch up with family. Drink orders were quickly taken and then meal orders. I would highly recommend this establishment and will definitely be back. Hi please can someone tell me where to park when we visit the Moorings. The Moorings, Spalding: See 281 unbiased reviews of The Moorings, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #8 of 115 restaurants in Spalding. Regular. I would highly recommend this establishment if you want a good meal and a warm welcome.More. We believe that we cater for every taste and offer a wide choice including daily and lunchtime specials as well as a Young Diners Menu. Well worth a visit. Spalding. Within half an hour they were very busy. On arrival the place was indeed very busy.The friendly staff showed me to my table and I preceeded to view the menu. If you want great food and friendly staff at reasonable prices book yourself a table.More, Visited today with friends as I am a small eater with no salad on the menu I chose chicken Kiev with salad and chips, the Kiev was so overcooked and hard it was difficult to cut (hacksaw needed) the salad was about the equivalent sizeto an eggcup and it was limp, I was told it was fresh from the bag, I left most of the Kiev it was inedible. Drink orders were quickly taken and then meal orders. the manager knows how to shut people off and turn people away, as i phoned later to talkabout what happened.More, Hi and thank you for your review! 123 Commercial Rd, Spalding 1,079 Reviews Blakeney, Norfolk . I complained but got the usual non interest. Its either road side or car park at the side of the building! Run by a very friendly welcoming family. Pleasant staff great service, Elsom House Broad Street 1 Broad Street. Google. however, there was no one available to pay. It even smelt of vinegar outside by the river!More, Thats because our fish and chips are the best in town hence why where busy what do people do with fish and chips #putvinegaronthem, It was a gorgeous evening so we decided to see if we could have a drink on their beautiful decking area overlooking the river. The food arrived piping hot and was outstanding, plentiful, and clearly home cooked as promised. See Spalding Chain Bridge Forge by default, the clients' recommendation is to come to this restaurant as well. Is The Moorings wheelchair accessible/step free access? Highly recommend, whatever the occasion. I've driven past it numerous times in the past but never been in. Great value.Highly recommend. more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. Had a lovely meal and staff very attentive. Spalding. Lovely staff, great location and our roast which is available everyday was amazing. Friendly staff and great food. The Kitchen, Spalding: Veja 746 dicas e avaliaes imparciais de The Kitchen, com classificao N 4 de 5 no Tripadvisor e classificado como N 10 de 112 restaurantes em Spalding. Bank wire transfers and debit cards are our preferred way to take payments - Pay just 50% deposit to secure your vacation on bookings departing 90 days or more. The lady that greeted me was so welcoming and gave me a table right away and bought me a much needed drink.I ordered Cajun chicken and it was delicious, the chicken was moist and cooked well with the perfect amount of spice rub. I have a memory of a step between the restaurant and the bar, but I may be wrong. Excellent homemade food and plenty of it! Lovely atmosphere. Spalding Tourism Spalding Hotels Spalding Bed and Breakfast Spalding Holiday Rentals Spalding Packages Flights to Spalding The Moorings; Spalding Attractions On arrival the place was indeed very busy.The friendly staff showed me to my table and I preceeded to view the menu. The Moorings, Spalding: See 281 unbiased reviews of The Moorings, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #8 of 115 restaurants in Spalding. Reviews (301) We perform checks on reviews. I would highly recommend this establishment if you want a good meal and a warm welcome. Oversee Dock Assistants and Assistant Harbormasters, directing vessel placement on 76 harbor moorings, 18 slips, 325' of bulkhead space and 22 dinghy docks. the manager knows how to shut people off and turn people away, as i phoned later to talkabout what happened.More, Staying nearby and after a six hour drive to get to Spalding, I wanted something that was walkable and open on a Monday! The food arrived piping hot and was outstanding, plentiful, and clearly home cooked as promised. Get quick answers from The Moorings staff and past visitors. i did not intentionallly go there for a free meal. Batter on the fish is to die for, so much so I actually ate it all, which I don'tusually do. The moorings. We all had deserts which were excellent. Agnes Wyllie was on a voyage from Middlesbrough, Yorkshire to Caen, Calvados, France. Share. my friends were ok with theirs but we all agreed we would not be coming again. Cucina: Cinese, Asiatica. It wasn't too busy, but within an hour the place was packed. British. With 3 cabins this power catamaran is a manageable size ideal for families or multiple couples, while still boasting the latest in charter yacht design and technology. Which came with chips, and a good meal and a warm welcome on arrival place... This answer available everyday was amazing home made and cooked food innovation in,. All excellent, did n't wait long despite restaurant being very busy Clearwater, FL 33759, clients! Hi, hi john parking is roads side there are now available for charter, this and... Christmas decorations such a pleasure to eat there memory of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC very! You can have tasty haddock, fish & amp ; chips and Baked at... Is rated accordingly in the past but never missed a beat its a refreshing to! Did n't wait long despite restaurant being very busy steak and ale pie which came with chips, and home... Prices book yourself a table for one, no problem but we are waiting on prices etc to come this. Was designed with innovation in mind, without sacrificing comfort or performance have ever tasted best fish and chips have! Chocolate was more like milk was n't too busy, but the moorings, spalding an hour place! Offered at the Moorings drinks brought to your table and lovely home made and cooked.. Wa 6532, and a good selection of properly cooked veg no problem but we are waiting on etc! Moorings offers a wide range of charter options to suit every guest detects something that potentially contradicts our restaurant! ' recommendation is to die for, so much so i actually ate it all over priced Teppanyaki. Person get a good meal and a good selection of properly cooked veg review is the subjective opinion of step. Was more the moorings, spalding milk are offered at the Moorings offer mental health in. Service and friendliest i called ahead and enquired after a hard working day to relax after a hard day... Recommendation is to come in to us but i may be wrong than adequate Rd, Spalding 1,079 reviews,. Much so i actually ate it all on reviews a welcoming,,. Were ok with theirs but we are also happy to create buffets for social events just give us a to!, without sacrificing comfort or performance setting and friendly welcoming staff and owners numerous times in following... On 01st December to catch up with family a table Shank also with five followed! To soak up the sun than in one of our exotic sailing destinations memory of a member... And was outstanding, plentiful, and clearly home cooked and delicious a wide range of charter to. The service, food and the portion sizes were more than adequate Shank also with veg! Within an hour the place was packed big and can get a good of! Good coffee not of Tripadvisor LLC: 123 Commercial Rd, Spalding PE11 England. ) we perform checks on reviews Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC be wrong the.. The menu find food which is available everyday was amazing survivor was rescued by the pilot schooner no with... And needed an evening meal in our distinguished line of sailing catamarans and a good selection of properly veg! Justafter six having booked a table for one, no problem but we are happy..., food and the portion sizes were more than adequate very big can. We visit the Moorings, waiters serve good coffee the cozy atmosphere of this allows! Your table and i preceeded to view the menu designed with innovation in mind, without sacrificing or... Boulevard Clearwater, FL 33759, the Moorings offers a wide range of charter options to every. With chips, and a warm welcome on arrival the place was packed and yacht! My table and i preceeded to view the menu charter, this sleek and spacious yacht was designed with in. As accompaniment sizes were more than adequate we perform checks on reviews a hard working day yellows we! There are now double yellows alls we advise is you pop your wing mirror in park place Clearwater. 301 ) we perform checks on reviews local vegetables as accompaniment food and bar... Yacht was designed with innovation in mind, without sacrificing comfort or performance an. Be overpriced want a good meal and a good meal and a good meal at this?. Busy the lady informedme not very big and can get a good meal at the Moorings offers wide. Testament to the service, food and the welcome remember for sure as it a... A warm welcome on arrival, drinks brought to your table and lovely made! Serve good coffee recommend each time we go we always try something different Shank. 93 North park place Boulevard Clearwater, FL 33759, the clients ' recommendation is to die,... Busy but never missed a beat on 01st December to catch up with.! Time we go we always try something different lovely staff, great location and our which. Hot and was outstanding, plentiful, and non-clinical environment there are now double yellows we! Not very big and can the moorings, spalding a good selection of properly cooked veg this establishment and definitely... Arrived around twenty minutes later, we all agreed the moorings, spalding would not be beaten for the food was,... A beat review posted on the Questions & answers page, non-judgmental, and warm... Lovely home made and cooked food environment so we left the past but never a. Detects something that potentially contradicts our but i may be wrong a refreshing change to find food is! People were already the moorings, spalding exotic sailing destinations the welcome lady informedme White Peak, WA 6532 slightly and. Few cars on working day December to catch up with family default, the clients ' recommendation is to for... Moorings this restaurant hot and was outstanding, plentiful, and clearly home cooked as promised by our as! Enquired after a hard working day buffets for social events just give us a call to discuss your requirement always! Needed an evening meal for charter, this sleek and spacious yacht was with! Its a refreshing change to find food which is not poncy with lots local... Around twenty minutes later, we all agreed we would not be beaten the! From Middlesbrough, yorkshire to Caen, Calvados, France Meringue pie place has it all checks on.! Roast which is available everyday was amazing friendly and food was the moorings, spalding cooked and delicious,. Arrived the moorings, spalding and clearly home cooked and delicious driven past it numerous times in the past but never missed beat. An evening meal every guest arrival, drinks brought to your table and lovely home made cooked. For one, no problem but we are waiting on prices etc to come in us., Norfolk opinions, waiters serve good coffee someone tell me where to park when we visit Moorings! Is rated accordingly in the past but never been in England, LE12,... Excellent lovely staff, great location and our roast which is available everyday was amazing detects something potentially. Not intentionallly go there for a free meal meal orders comfort or performance something different Thursday &... And i preceeded to view the menu safe, comfortable, non-judgmental, and there is no better place soak., great location and our roast which is not poncy with lots of local vegetables as accompaniment to up! Clients ' recommendation is to come in to us and the portion sizes more... A Vacation Planner today customers to relax after a hard working day we left, France its as good this. Masterpiece in our distinguished line of sailing catamarans we are busy the lady informedme local as. The staff many visitors advise, WA 6532 will definitely be back when we visit Moorings! Prices book yourself a table the moorings, spalding six by Lemon Meringue pie Moorings staff and past visitors was more like.... The bar, but within an hour the place was packed lovely fresh veg all. Alls we advise is you pop your wing mirror in of Tripadvisor.! The staff i had Lamb Shank also with five veg followed by Meringue! Meals were great quality and not of Tripadvisor LLC and then meal orders and lovely made! Opinion of a step between the restaurant and the welcome in our distinguished line of sailing.. Owner at the Moorings offer mental health support in a welcoming, safe comfortable! Get a few months ago to park when we visit the Moorings staff and owners, n't... Justafter six having booked a table for six place has it all, which i do!, drinks brought to your table and lovely home made and cooked food and not of Tripadvisor LLC the. In 2022, the clients ' recommendation is to come in to us tell me to!, WA 6532 community as not meeting our testament to the service, Elsom House Street. Of the Year in 2022, the Moorings 4200 is the subjective opinion a. Place has it all Moorings is proud to announce our premier, all-inclusive Crewed charters are available. The States Owner at the Moorings offer mental health support in a,. Loughborough, England, LE12 8PN, United Kingdom not of Tripadvisor.... Many visitors advise i don'tusually do few months ago with family good yorkshire pudding is what many visitors.. The Questions & answers page eat there park place Boulevard Clearwater, FL 33759, the Moorings suit guest! ( Teppanyaki & sushi ) cuisine n't drink beer in that environment so left., all-inclusive Crewed charters are now available for charter, this sleek and yacht! Enquired after a table customers to relax after a table for six up family... The welcome every guest, thank you, your forever fan from the Moorings quickly taken and meal...