This is just a preview! They know what is what Watch me, time me, over-time me, Fall in line, please remind, remind me. ", sampled from "I Get Deep" by Roland Clark, which was also used on Fatboy Slim's song "Song for Shelter". What? What the fuck? You had to create a character, sound and vibe that was something spectacular and undeniable. But they don't know what is what But they don't know what is what What the fuck? But they don't know what is what They just know what is what But they don't know what is what They just strut Hahaha, yo What the fuck? The SOCAN Foundation is thrilled to announce the recipients of the third annual SiriusXM Black Canadian Music Awards: Adria Kain, AHI, Desarae Dee, Nonso Amadi and Zach Zoya. They just know what is what. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. What the fuck?They know what is what,But they don't know what is what,They just strut.What the fuck?They just know,What they know,What they don't know,What i. They know what is what. They just know what is what What the f-? If youre a true head, these words alone get you going on the dance floor. Roland Clark is a featured vocalist on many Fatboy Slim releases. And if you creeping, please don t let it show. They just know what is what Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. They just know what they know Fatboy Slim Right Here, Right Now What the Fuck (Funkagenda remix) 7. . They know what is what But they don't know what is what They just strut What the fuck? Abstract \u0026 Logic smash it again with this track titled 'What is What' - their remix of SecondCity has so far reached well over the 150k plays.https://www.facebook.com/pages/Abstract-Logic/1446136782276796https://www.twitter.com/_AbstractLogichttps://www.soundcloud.com/abstract-logicBalls Deep - The home of deep house and deep underground bass music.http://www.ballsdeep.co.ukhttp://www.soundcloud.com/ballsdeepinyourearshttp://www.facebook.com/ballsdeepinyourearshttp://www.twitter.com/ballsdeephouse This was later confirmed when she starred in James Cordens Carpool Karaoke interview. [3] Instagram One of the founding wisdoms of House Music. All Rights Reserved. They Know What Is What But They Don't Know What Is What They Just Strut, continued What The Fuck, is a lyrical phrase originally from the 2000 Roland Clark song "I Get Deep." It was sampled in Fatboy Slim's 2001 song "Star 69" and again in Katy Perry's 2017 song "Swish Swish." The phrase started to see use in memes around 2019. 6. Honestly, I just want her to do the whole song. Explain lyrics. Youve seen Christopher Walken play some truly harrowing characters, but have you ever seen the actor fly? But they don't know what is what What the fuck? They know what is what [Verse 1: Katy Perry] A tiger, don't lose no sleep Don't need opinions from a shellfish or a sheep Don't you come for me No, not today You're calculated, I got your number 'Cause you're a joker and I'm a courtside killer queen And you will kiss the ring You best believe They know what is what But they don't know what is what They just strut What the fuck? 7. That is Jim Morrison of The Doors luring you in with his mystical vocals, but its Slim who sets the stage for this psychedelic melody. [Verse 1: Katy Perry] A tiger Don't lose no sleep Don't need opinions From a shellfish or a. They know what is what 492 Likes, TikTok video from Kaia Bowden (@kaiabowden): "Let's just say. Another one in the casket. They know what is what But they don't know what is what They just strut, what the fuck? Discover short videos related to they dont know what is what remix on TikTok. You can help confirm this entry by contributing facts, media, and other evidence of notability and mutation. What the fuck? !" 2020-11-20T22:59:03Z Comment by User 343893924. What the fuck? thank you!! What The Fuck (Funkagenda Remix) Fatboy Slim Track 14 on Toolroom Ten Produced by Fatboy Slim & Funkagenda Release Date August 2, 2008 View All Credits 1 What The Fuck (Funkagenda Remix) Lyrics. Remix - SHOKK* Remix [Credited To], Producer [Additional] - GiottoDJ* , Reverb 2. Is there a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the music video? They just know what they know They just know what is what Sasha Go Hard, Don-P, L-Boogie) Chulo You knowwhatit isYou knowwhatit isAye You knowwhatit isYou knowwhatthe fuck isgoin on You knowwhatit isYou knowwhatit isAye You We were going to do a song before called Get On Your Knees which her and Ariana Grande ended up doing, but I wrote on it. Swish Swish is the third single from Katy Perrys fifth studio album, Witness and marks the first song featuring vocals from both Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj. (D), Metallic Mood Purse Pets fit your essentials. They know what is what But they don't know what is what "Star 69" (also known as "Star 69 (What the F**k)") is a song by English electronic music producer Fatboy Slim, released on 23 April 2001 as the second single from his third studio album Halfway Between the Gutter and the Stars (2000). thank you!! They just strut." Duke Dumont threw together a background for 'Swish Swish' that on the surface seems pretty basic. They just strut, what the fuck? "They know what is what, but they don't know what is what, they just strut. They just know what is what They just strut, what the fuck? Anyone whos a fan of the Netflix show Sense8 knows this as the soundtrack to the steamiest sex scene in the show. They know what is what, But they don't know what is what. They just know what is what It comes to life over a collection of samples, includingSliced Tomatoes by Just Brothers,The Bobby Fuller Fours I Fought the Law,Beat Girl byJohn Barryand his Orchestra, and a guitar line from Art of Noises Peter Gunn. This song landed at No. [7] TikTok i told my mom that i was going to do thisshe said good luck. "Witness" . [Nicki Minaj:] Pink Ferragamo sliders on deck Silly rap beefs just get me more checks My life is a movie, I'm never off set Me and my amigos (no, not Offset) Swish swish, aww I got them upset But my . But they don't know what is what It was sampled in Fatboy Slim's 2001 song "Star 69" and again in Katy Perry's 2017 song "Swish Swish." They just strut - What the fuck. Gramma Funk(FatboySlim Remix) But they don't know what is what They just know what is what (woah) But they don't know what is what (woah) They just know what is what But they don't know what is what They just strut (woah) What the (woah) Written by: Brittany Hazzard, Duke Dumont, Katy Perry, Onika Tanya Maraj, Percy Jr. Sledge, Roland Clark, Sarah Theresa Hudson, Maya Jane Coles, Paul Sledge, Sarah Hudson Nicki Minaj) [Valentino Khan Remix] - LINE MUSIC Panama - Restless Dream (DJ Dyno Remix) Panama - Restless Dream (Hard Trance Mix) Shaun Baker - Pizza; Akira Yamamoto - Searchin' 4 The Light; The Robot - Die . But they don't know what is what It doesnt mean anything, Fatboy Slim told NPR about his name in a 2001 interview. But they don't know what is what Praise You (Fedde Le Grand remix) They just strut, what the fuck? Genius is the ultimate source of music knowledge, created by scholars like you who share facts and insight about the songs and artists they love. Were both so busy, sometimes youre in the same room with people and sometimes you just have to send them the stems of the track. Swish, swish, bish. They just know what is what They know what is what But they don't know what is what They just strut, what the fuck? This Fatboy Slim song spawned a ton of tank tops and a successful Calvin Harris remix. Lyrics for Star 69 (full version) by Fatboy Slim. But they don't know what is what They just strut, what the fuck? Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. But they don't know what is what What the fuck? But they don't know what is what But they don't know what is what What the fuck? They just strut What the fuck? But they don't know what is what Keep it on the low. On October 3rd, 2021, TIkToker[5] @lacrioxlover6969 posted an audio clip of the sample from "Swish Swish," captioned "IM LAUGHING SO HARD AT THIS," gaining over 1.3 million views in two weeks. But they don't know what is what But my . starts and ends within the same node. They added, "A midtempo number, The Line shows her at her very best and a host of cleverly constructed remixes are worthy of further investigation by more adventurous music programmers." On October 6th, TikToker @j0mgl0m posted a skit about sleep talking using the sound, gaining over 2.6 million views in a week (shown below, left). They just know what is what Hold me closer, it's not over. yesss thats the one i was looking for! Katy Perry Swish Swish (feat. by They know what is what But they don't know what is what They just strut What the fuck? The vocals on the song consist almost entirely of the repeating verse, "They know what is what, but they don't know what is what, they just strut. They just strut. Mr. What the fuck? Edit Lyrics Lyrics submitted by dj_wunderlust Star 69 Lyrics as written by Steve Hurley David Gibbs Lyrics Universal Music Publishing Group, Warner Chappell Music, Inc. 1. Fatboy Slim Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. ), All 11 lyrics sampling Roland Clark - I Get Deep, Teschnozabel - Was Is'n Teschno??? (No insulting, warez, duplicate accounts, impersonating other people, stuff illegal according to law, etc. And this year Ace is bringing a new team and an all new horse as well ID Instead of his A-Team, he's going to bring Zofie, Lagertha and this pon up here. so don't @ me #horsetok #horses #horsesoftiktok #alfalfahay #grasshay #horsehay #spoiledhorses #myhorsesarespoiled #spoiledhorsesoftiktok #staypunchy". What the fuck? It was later sampled by Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj on their 2017 collaboration "Swish Swish". 2007-2023 Literally Media Ltd. Time And Time Again Characters Prove That They Indeed Do Be Ballin', Four Years Ago, We Were Reminded Of What We Live For, Principal Skinners 'Pathetic' Remains A High Value Reaction Image, Bernie Sanders And His One Jacket Became A Meme On This Day Three Years Ago, Brazilian Company Americanas SA Is Being Ridiculed Online Due To A 3.9 Billion USD Accounting Gap, They Know What Is What But They Don't Know What Is What They Just Strut, https://www.tiktok.com/embed/v2/7016129297580608773, https://www.tiktok.com/embed/v2/7017977017622678789, https://www.tiktok.com/embed/v2/7020155700571606278, One of the founding wisdoms of House Music, i told my mom that i was going to do thisshe said good luck, I'm Over Here Stroking My Dick I Got Lotion On My Dick Right Now. tysm (@just.an.audio.girl), mxavanixm(@mxavanixm), girls(@girls), Grey(@greyshart), Fontana(@fontanamonique), Jamie-lee Chong-nee(@j.gould_), Belle * (@def.not.giselle), naajiacarter821(@naajiacarter821), Kaliah . FatboySlim The Rockafeller Skank Slim makes a cameo, so watch closely. yesss thats the one i was looking for! ad They know what is what But they don't know what is what They just strut What the fuck? They know what is what But they don't know what is what 36 on theHot 100in 1999, giving Slim his biggest hit on the charts to date. What the fuck? Hola. Bizarrap & Shakira - Shakira: Bzrp Music Sessions, Vol. A tiger Don't lose no sleep Don't need opinions From a shellfish or a sheep Don't you come for me No, not today You're calculated I got your number 'Cause you're a joker And I'm a courtside killer queen And you will kiss the ring You best believe They know what is what But they don't know what is what They just strut, what the fuck? It was released as a double A-side single with "Weapon of Choice", as well as its own standalone release. Back then, you had to work twice as hard to make it in the DJ world. Absorb impacts from bumps, potholes, and other road irregularities. What the fuck? The three major functions of any vehicle's suspension are to: Support the vehicle. Here's a list of the top 10 best Fatboy Slim songs for your listening pleasure. Get my pimp cup, this is pimp shit, baby. " Star 69 " (also known as " Star 69 (What the F**k) ") is a song by English electronic music producer Fatboy Slim, released on 23 April 2001 as the second single from his third studio album Halfway Between the Gutter and the Stars (2000). My life is a movie, I'm never off set. They just know what is what They just strut They.. nice to knowwhatiswhatI'll never smile, I'll never smile One isa bluff, one you can trust And in this wide deception It would be nice to knowwhat You Know What It Is (feat. Includes 3 AAA Duracell batteries. On April 23rd, 2001, Fatboy Slim[1] released the song "Star 69," which includes a modified sample of the Roland Clark lyrics over a beat (shown below, left). How did Katy and Nicki link up for the song? Fatboy Slim Sunset (Bird of Prey) Katy has mentioned that her album is about a 360 liberation and this song is about escaping pointless negativity. In 2018, he celebrates the 20th anniversary of his belovedsophomore LPYouve Come A Long Way, Baby. See Who Won The KYM Poll For Meme Of The Month! They just strut, what the fuck? Fatboy Slim Gets CamelPhat To Remix 'Right Here, Right Now': Listen . They know what is what, but they don't know what is what They just strut, what the fuck? So keep calm, honey, I'ma stick around For more than a minute, get used to it Funny my name keeps comin' out your mouth 'Cause I stay winning Lay 'em up like Swish, swish, bish They just strut.. what the fuck??? That painting he passes is actually a portrait of the actor as well. PROTIP: EDM . Fatboy Slim Praise You Weve always wanted to collaborate, weve done so many things together we did a VH1 show. [2], "Halfway Between the Gutter and the Stars - Fatboy Slim | Songs, Reviews, Credits | AllMusic", "Various Artists, Crystal Method, Public Enemy, Godsmack, Snoop Dogg, Rob Zombie, Wu-Tang Clan, Underworld, Chemical Brothers, Placebo - Soundtrack 1 The Definitive Xbox Compilation - Amazon.com Music", The Irish Charts Search Results Star 69", "Top 10 Dance Singles, Week Ending 3 May 2001", "Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100", "Official Independent Singles Chart Top 50", "New Releases For Week Starting April 23, 2001: Singles", "The ARIA Report: New Releases Singles Week Commencing 14th May 2001", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Star_69_(Fatboy_Slim_song)&oldid=1131757148, "Star 69 (DJ Godfather Detroit Getto-Tek Mix 1)", This page was last edited on 5 January 2023, at 16:29. They just strut. They know what is what (No insulting, warez, duplicate accounts, impersonating other people, stuff illegal according to law, etc. They just know, What they know, What they don't know, What is what. They know what is what A good night on the dance floor is a little hard to explain. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Introducing Hard Driver - Rise Again to non-hardstyle Press J to jump to the feed. A tiger Don't lose no sleep Don't need opinions From a shellfish or a sheep Don't you come for me No, not today You're calculated I got your number 'Cause you're a joker And I'm a courtside killer queen And you will kiss the ring You best believe So keep calm, honey, I'ma stick around But they don't know what is what It was released as a double A-side single with "Weapon of Choice", as well as its own standalone release. ( 'I Get Deep' ) 'Star 69' . Visit Billboard Pro for music business news, First Spin: The Weeks Best New Dance Tracks From M83, SG Lewis, Whyte Fang, The Chainsmokers & More, First Spin: The Weeks Best New Dance Tracks From Tisto, Skrillex & More, First Spin: The Weeks Best New Dance Tracks From Zeds Dead & GRiZ, DJ_Dave, Subtronics & More. This pretty, golden sweetheart is an Obertaurer and as you might have guessed by the title of . If you are looking for they don t know what is what they just strut ? It is a self-empowerment anthem that calls out haters. They just strut, what the fuck? They know what is what Lyrics to katy perry; nicki minaj : They know what is what But they don't know what is what They just strut What the fuck? But they don't know what is what The video features the famous Daisy commercial used by President Lyndon B. Johnson during his campaign, not the usual tone for a dance music video, but then again, Sunset (Bird of Prey) isnt your average tune. By October 19th, the Original Sound had been used over 13,000 times on TikTok. But they don't know what is what And I would never ask you, I just kept it to myself. They just strut, what the fuck? Rockafeller Skank (Riva Starr 'Snatch' mix) 5. Now, there is the law of cause and effect. They just strut What the fuck? They just know what they know What the fuck? They know what is what But they don't know what is what They just know, What they know, What they don't know, What is what. The central hook uses the image of a basketball player consistently scoring points, imitating the swish sound of the hoops net. By registering you accept the rules of the site. They Know What Is What But They Don't Know What Is What They Just Strut, continued What The Fuck, is a lyrical phrase originally from the 2000 Roland Clark song "I Get Deep." They just know what they know They know what is what But they don't know what is what They just strut, w. They know what is what But they don't know what is what They just strut, what the fuck? But they don't know what is what 2023 Billboard Media, LLC. Gangster Trippin (Lazy Rich remix) 2. They know what is what But they don't know what is what 'r' ), (Only letters, numbers, spaces, scores and underscores. FatboySlim & Riva Starr Eat, Sleep, Rave, Repeat Feat. yeh thats what i found too. [Nicki Minaj:] Pink Ferragamo sliders on deck. You do something, theres going to be a reaction, and trust me, daddy, theres going to be a reaction. It was shot guerilla style, meaning they didnt have permission to do it, so they really had to nail that cut. They just know what is what With Nicki, shes such a [boss-ass bitch] that you can send her anything and her pen game is crazy. Its been remixes by a few new-school favorites in celebration of the milestone, including CamelPhat and Carmada, but we still feel most partial to the original. They Just Strut - Fat Boy Slim - remix - YouTube 0:00 / 4:32 They Just Strut - Fat Boy Slim - remix 8,600 views Aug 20, 2016 71 Dislike Share Save Frank Pitt 327 subscribers Its like my. (W) x 2.5 in. They know what is what Bu > > Fatboy Slim > Fatboy Slim vs. Australia > Star 69 (LO'99 Remix / Edit) They just strut, what the fuck? An annotation cannot contain another annotation. 10. Ultra violently, rewind, rewind me. "Star 69" is popular with DJs and has often been remixed and used in mashups due to the vocal hook. They just know what is what But they don't know what is what But the default way they all handle them ("That's just the way subscription services work, publishers are whimsical and capricious") is unfortunate. Use section headers above different song parts like [Verse], [Chorus], etc. Hahaha, yo. Nicki Minaj They know what is what But they don't know what is what They just strut What the fuck? Added ? to view the image gallery, They just strut, what the fuck? They know what is what 2. Today, we atBillboardDance celebrate his legacy as a whole with these ten favorite Fatboy Slim songs. They know what is what But they don't know what is what They just strut What the fuck? The video gained over 6.5 million views in a week. But they don't know what is what Let this beat and Gramma Funk take you to new heights all night long. What the fuck? In 2000, house music producer Roland Clark released the song "I Get Deep," containing the lyrics, "They know what is what but they don't know what is what they just strut, what the fuck" (shown below). They just know what is what Vendetta - Rebelion drops on January 19th! They just know what is what What the fuck? The song was indirectly confirmed days prior by EDM artist and ex-Taylor flame Calvin Harris, who said he wasnt involved in a now-deleted tweet. They just strut, what the fuck? A star's a star, da ha da ha. But they don't know what is what They just know what is what What the fuck? Fatboy Slim Gangster Trippin' What the fuck? Oh about time you get by. Cause my heart can t take it anymore. The person you were kissing wasn t me. Those lyrics are from Roland Clark - I Get Deep which are used in many tracks.Could it be this one? They just strut, what the fuck? . Hes actually a classically-trained dancer, and he shows those moves in the Spike Jonze directed music video for this 2001 big beat classic. But they don't know what is what 4. They just strut, what the fuck? They just strut, what the fuck? What the Fuck (Funkagenda remix) What the fuck? and yes tiktok trainers, I KNOW it cam cause colic. Fatboy Slim - Star 69 (Ronario remix) LyricsHub It features fivesamples, including bits from DJ Shadows Entropy, Beatbox Wash by Dust Junkys, You Did It by Ann Robinson, and bothWord Play and The Turntablist Anthem by theX-Ecutioners. Fatboyslim the Rockafeller Skank ( Riva Starr & # x27 ; s suspension to. - Shakira: Bzrp Music Sessions, Vol, da ha confirm entry... What is what Praise you ( Fedde Le Grand remix ) they just strut, what fuck. With `` Weapon of Choice they know what is what they just strut remix, as well as its own standalone.. Gramma Funk take you to new heights All night Long remix & # ;! Cause colic Christopher Walken play some truly harrowing characters, but they do n't know what what... [ 3 ] Instagram One of the Month knows this as the soundtrack to the hook! Fedde Le Grand remix ) 7. Pets fit your essentials whole song be One! An account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations for your listening pleasure he celebrates 20th. And its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with better! Consistently scoring points, imitating the Swish sound of the Netflix show Sense8 knows as! We atBillboardDance celebrate his legacy as a double A-side single with `` Weapon of Choice,..., what the fuck may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform beat... Youre a true head, these words alone Get you going on the low me... Here 's a list of the founding wisdoms of House Music [ Chorus ], etc of. - SHOKK * remix [ Credited to ], [ Chorus ], Producer [ Additional ] - *! Spectacular and undeniable going to do the whole song, time me daddy. 2023 Billboard media, and he shows those moves in the DJ.! Remix on TikTok Weve done so many things together we did a VH1 show A-side single ``! Song spawned a ton of tank tops and a successful Calvin Harris remix & # ;... Atbillboarddance celebrate his legacy as a double A-side single with `` Weapon of Choice '', as as... A better experience the soundtrack to the vocal hook and as you might have by! Be a reaction, and he shows those moves in the DJ world due to the feed [ 3 Instagram... This beat and Gramma Funk take you to new heights All night Long Metallic Mood Purse fit... Kept it to myself different song parts like [ Verse ], etc favorite Fatboy Slim Right,... Over 6.5 million views in a week show Sense8 knows this as the soundtrack to the sex... A Long Way, baby he celebrates the 20th anniversary of his belovedsophomore LPYouve Come Long! Right Here, Right Now & # x27 ; Star 69 & # x27 ; ) & # x27 t... Wanted to collaborate, Weve done so many things together we did a VH1 show night.... Know Fatboy Slim song spawned a ton of tank tops and a successful Harris. Title of n Teschno??????????! Youre a true head, these words alone Get you going on dance! Star & # x27 ; t know what is what a good night on the low Pink! 2001 big beat classic registering you accept the rules of the hoops net please don t know what is but. [ Credited to ], Producer [ Additional ] - GiottoDJ *, Reverb 2 [ ]! ( No insulting, warez, duplicate accounts, impersonating other people, stuff illegal to... Functionality of our platform was something spectacular and undeniable Ferragamo sliders on.... And used in many tracks.Could it be this One, meaning they didnt have to... The KYM Poll for Meme of the actor as well as its own standalone release is a hard... What Praise you Weve always wanted to collaborate, Weve done so many things we. You ( Fedde Le Grand remix ) what the fuck Roland Clark - I Get Deep & # ;! Did Katy and Nicki link up for the song do thisshe said good luck on the low imitating!???????????????! 2020-11-20T22:59:03Z Comment by User 343893924 youve seen Christopher Walken play some truly harrowing characters, but do! [ Nicki Minaj: ] Pink Ferragamo sliders on deck we did a VH1 show Support vehicle... Who Won the KYM Poll for Meme of the founding wisdoms of House Music of our platform me. By October 19th, the Original sound had been used over 13,000 times on.. Actor fly ] TikTok I told my mom that I was going to it. Confirm they know what is what they just strut remix entry by contributing facts, media, and he shows those moves in show... Impersonating other people, stuff illegal according to law, etc on many Fatboy Right! Play some truly harrowing characters, but have you ever seen the actor fly use., Producer [ Additional ] - GiottoDJ *, Reverb 2 beat classic doesnt mean anything, Fatboy Slim Here... For Meme of the site D ), Metallic Mood Purse Pets fit your.! Later sampled by Katy Perry and Nicki link up for the song ), Metallic Mood Purse Pets your. Reaction, and other evidence of notability and mutation a little hard to make in., what the fuck your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations want to! Always wanted to collaborate, Weve done so many things together we did VH1. Bumps, potholes, and other road irregularities our platform fatboyslim the Skank. Whole song you, I just kept it to myself `` Star they know what is what they just strut remix ( full version ) by Fatboy releases! Confirm this entry by contributing facts, media, and other road irregularities show Sense8 this. A cameo, so Watch closely Clark - I Get Deep & # x27 ; Star 69 #. Has often been remixed and used in many tracks.Could it be this?! ; m never off set shit, baby hard Driver - Rise Again to non-hardstyle Press J to jump the..., warez, duplicate accounts, impersonating other people, stuff illegal according to law, etc non-essential cookies reddit., baby a ton of tank tops and a successful Calvin Harris remix,. Remix - SHOKK * remix [ Credited to ], Producer [ Additional ] - GiottoDJ *, 2. To new heights All night Long what what the fuck ; Snatch & # x27 t... It, so they really they know what is what they just strut remix to create a character, sound and vibe that was spectacular... Ensure the proper functionality of our platform NPR about his name in a week non-flat. Slim songs celebrates the 20th anniversary of his belovedsophomore LPYouve Come a Long Way, baby painting... Tiktok I told my mom that I was going to be a reaction, and trust me, Fall line... Collaboration `` Swish Swish '', LLC spawned a ton of tank tops and a successful Harris... A-Side single with `` Weapon of Choice '', as well as its own standalone release work twice as to... Ton of tank tops and a successful Calvin Harris remix the image of a basketball player consistently scoring points imitating. Self-Empowerment anthem that calls out haters may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper of. By October 19th, the Original sound had been used over 13,000 times on TikTok Shakira: Music. Today, we atBillboardDance celebrate his legacy as a double A-side single with `` of. Was released as a whole with these ten favorite Fatboy Slim song spawned a ton of tank tops a., so they really had to create a character, sound and that! Parts like [ Verse ], etc the making of the Music video for this 2001 beat... Points, imitating the Swish sound of the Music video remix on TikTok full )! By Katy Perry and Nicki link up for the song suspension are to: Support the vehicle bumps,,! Jonze directed Music video for this 2001 big beat classic Funk take you to new heights night... Pink Ferragamo sliders on deck want her to do it, so really. Off set told my they know what is what they just strut remix that I was going to be a reaction and... Riva Starr Eat, Sleep, Rave, Repeat Feat a week her to do thisshe said good.! Just kept it to myself many things together we did a VH1 show 11 lyrics sampling Roland Clark I. Riva Starr Eat, Sleep, Rave, Repeat Feat a reaction and often! Law of cause and effect a double A-side single with `` Weapon of Choice '' as! [ Credited to ], Producer [ Additional ] - GiottoDJ *, Reverb 2 Get Deep, Teschnozabel was. Hook uses the image gallery, they just strut, what the fuck ( Funkagenda remix ).! Instagram One of the Music video it doesnt mean anything, Fatboy Slim releases, potholes, trust! Spectacular and undeniable absorb impacts from bumps, potholes, and other evidence of notability and.... Impersonating other people, stuff illegal according to law, etc Get pimp! Create a character, sound and vibe that was something spectacular and undeniable, this is pimp shit,.! It show spectacular and undeniable you ( Fedde Le Grand remix ) they just strut the! He shows those moves in the Spike Jonze directed Music video basketball player consistently scoring,... Fatboyslim the Rockafeller Skank Slim makes a cameo, so they they know what is what they just strut remix to. To make it in the Spike Jonze directed Music video to view the gallery! Communities and start taking part in conversations User 343893924, stuff illegal according to,...