Please enter your email to print the "This Is a Move" chord chart. If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. Praying that this song and artwork bless you and lead you further toward the great destiny and plans that the Lord has for you. [14] On April 11, 2022, Brandon Lake announced his first headlining tour, dubbed the Miracle Nights Tour, joined by Blessing Offor and Joshua Silverberg as special guests and set to visit twelve cities in the United States during the fall of 2022. Brandon Lake, Tony Brown, Nate Moore, Tasha Cobbs Leonard, MultiTrack for use exclusively in Playback, Three keys (Gb, G, Ab) with optional BGVs, Keyboard, drum, and guitar patches from this song. God, we believe it Ross Cluver is a 30+ year Christian music veteran who worked on CCM Magazine from 1994-2022. Yes, we can see that Miracles happen when You move [50] Lake released the radio version of "Gratitude" on June 3, 2022, making it the third and final single from House of Miracles (2020). Brandons version was produced by David Leonard (no relation to Tasha ha!) [14] On November 4, 2022, Lake featured on the radio version of "Fear Is Not My Future" released by Maverick City Music and Chandler Moore. Additionally, he celebrates his birthday on June 21 every year and his zodiac sign is Gemini. Homosexuality, Jesus, Christian, Visual Worship Leader, Bethel Music, Bethel, Stephen James Hart, Sexuality. [30] "Just Like Heaven" peaked at number 36 on the Billboard Hot Christian Songs chart. : News: JubileeCast", "Gratitude (Radio Version) (Single) by Brandon Lake | CD Reviews And Information | NewReleaseToday", "2022 GMA Dove Awards Nominees: Matthew West & More Billboard", "Watch: Nominations For 53rd Annual GMA Dove Awards Announced - TCB", "TRIBL Records Leads In DOVE Award Nominations - TCB", "KB Releases "Graves" Feat. It will likely act as a stumbling block to following Jesus for who He is. It says We need a move. [17] On March 6, 2020, Bethel Music released a live rendition of "We Praise You" with Lake as the second single to Bethel's album, Revival's in the Air (2021). Wonders are still what You do, Chorus Contact us today. Naomi Raine & Chandler Moore) Jireh, Hillsong United - So Will I (100 Billion X), Bethel Music (Feat. [2] Lake began his recording career with a successful crowdfunding campaign to produce an album in 2015, which resulted in the independent release of his debut studio album, Closer, in 2016. Due to his contributions as a songwriter on "This Is a Move", Lake received the GMA Dove Award Gospel Worship Recorded Song of the Year in the 2019 GMA Dove Award. Lines 7 and 8: BNTTs rationale for their request is that they need another miracle. Ab A A# Bb B C C# Db D D# Eb E F F# Gb G G#. Get ready to play with count-off. Brandon Lake is a songwriter and worship leader with the Bethel Music Collective and a worship pastor at Seacoast Church in South Carolina. [38] Lake featured on "Talking to Jesus" by Elevation Worship and Maverick City Music, which was released as the second promotional single to their collaborative live album, Old Church Basement (2021), on April 9, 2021. Get up to 3 months free Try Now Top Songs By Brandon Lake Graves into Gardens (Live) Elevation Worship & Brandon Lake Rest on Us (feat. Come and do what You do. The song was a commercial success, debuting at number four on the Billboard's Hot Gospel Songs chart,[4] spending twenty-six weeks on the chart. This Is A Move - Brandon Lake. Performed by Brandon Lake during the "At Home" series at Seacoast Church. We are here for You An investigation into a leak that's been spilling Hamilton sewage into Lake Ontario for 26 years revealed that another pipe has also been dumping . Much of it agrees with Scripture; However, the end of Chorus sounds more like a demand for a miracle than a request. Next Move Inc Job ID #16568066. Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published, Know what this song is about? ft. 192 Cates Hill Rd, Berlin, NH 03570 $389,900 MLS# 4921088 Beautiful private home is well kept and move in ready. This Is a Move Brandon Lake This Is a Move Mountains are still being moved Strongholds are still being loosed God, we believe it Yes we can see that wonders are still what you do And bodies are still being raised Giants are still being slayed God, we believe it Yes we can see that wonders are still what you do We are here for you Brandon Lake - TCB", "Fear Is Not My Future (Radio Version) (feat, Brandon Lake & Chandler Moore) (Single) by Maverick City Music | CD Reviews And Information | NewReleaseToday.com", "Brandon Lake's young son prays over wife's pregnant belly", "Brandon Lake & His Wife Are Expecting Their Third Child", "Christmas Episode Of "The Chosen" To Be Exclusively Available On BYUtv - TCB", "2021 ASCAP Christian Music Awards | ascap.com, praise, gospel, CMG, publishing, songwriting, Matthew West, worship music", "2022 ASCAP Christian Music Awards | ascap.com, praise, gospel, CMG, publishing, songwriting, Matthew West, worship music", "Billboard Music Awards 2021: Finalists | Billboard", "2021 Nominees | The 52nd Annual GMA Dove Awards", "2021 Winners | The 52nd Annual GMA Dove Awards", "2022 Nominees | The 53rd Annual GMA Dove Awards", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Brandon_Lake_(musician)&oldid=1134447046, Rock/Contemporary Recorded Song of the Year, Spanish Language Recorded Song of the Year, Rock/Contemporary Recorded Song of the Year of the Year, Christmas/Special Event Album of the Year, This page was last edited on 18 January 2023, at 19:04. While I laud BNTTs faith, their heightened focus is concerning. We are here for You Wonders are still what You do. "When we attended the scene, we had officers speak with family members and then had emergency . . Lines 1 and 2: More examples of modern miracles that show God is still moving. { I really felt like I need to release this because there is a move of God happening and I believe that in my heart. Blow like the wind Heaven is coming . 06/25/2021 Per Artist Theology announcement, I expanded the red text to encourage others to study Brandon Lakes theology via Bethel Music. This is a move. Billboard Music Award for Top Christian Song, Come Out of that Grave (Resurrection Power), Christmas with the Chosen: The Messengers, Best Contemporary Christian Music Performance/Song, "Brandon Lake | Jeff Roberts & Associates", "Winners Unveiled At 50th Annual GMA Dove Awards", "Capitol Christian Music Group Celebrates 22 GRAMMY Nominations", "Brandon Lake Tackles Mental Health Battle With Transparent Lyrics On New EP 'HELP!' [6], On April 15, 2015, Brandon Lake launched a GoFundMe crowdfunding campaign to raise $23,000 to produce a new album. [10], Tasha Cobbs Leonard released the live music video of "This Is a Move" through their YouTube channel on January 25, 2019. This week we arefeaturing"This Is a Move"byBrandon Lakeas the Play of the Week. 3 beds, 3 baths house located at 11376 Wallen Rd NW, Brandon, MN 56315 sold for $500,000 on Dec 20, 2021. I like songs that challenge my faith.' Its great to talk about the benefits of God; However, I fear that it may act as a barrier to following Jesus for unbelievers. I love finding inspiration from seemingly random places, other sub-cultures within design, or completely opposite mediums (drawing typographic inspiration from Adidas and Nike for music, rather than looking to other music genres etc). Lyrics taken from Also, as mentioned in section 1, BNTT seems fixed more on Gods works than on His character. [57] They have two sons and, in February 2022, announced that a third child was due in August. [42] "I See You" peaked at number 31 on the Billboard Hot Christian Songs chart. We regret to inform you this content is not available at this time. Free Play of the Week - "This Is a Move" by Brandon Lake. These are a sample of some of the initial concepts that were sent to Brandon for revision that myself and Suzanne Ecker came up with (Suzanne is our new Creative Director at Bethel Music). [11], On June 28, 2019, Brandon Lake released his own rendition of "This Is a Move" via Bethel Music as a standalone single. This Is A Move Lyrics [Verse 1] Mountains are still being moved Strongholds are still being loosed God, we believe it, yes, we can see that Wonders are still what You do [Chorus] We are here for You Come and do what You do We are here for You Come and do what You do Set our hearts on You Come and do what You do 'Cause we need a move We need a move [6] In his teenage years, Lake accompanied the worship team at his church and was later hired by Seacoast Church as a worship leader for their college ministry. "This Is A Move (Live)" So the song says That mountains are still being moved Strongholds are still being loosed God, we believe 'Cause yes, we can see it That wonders are still what you do And bodies are still being raised Giants are still being slayed God, we believe Yes, we can see it That wonders are still what you do We are here for you Due to his contributions as a songwriter on "This Is a Move", Lake received the GMA Dove Award Gospel Worship Recorded Song of the Year in the 2019 GMA Dove Award. Brandon Lake recently added a concert schedule coming to select areas in North America. As much as I love experimenting with new typography and editing styles, at the end of the day, every design element needs to reflect the heartbeat of the record/music. From my memory, our team started working on the artwork for the single before the final version was recorded/produced. valuable. In 2016, Lake made his career debut with the release of "Run to You", the lead single to his debut album, Closer. Lyrics. Come and do what You do. 1 on Hot Christian Songs & Christian Airplay Charts | Billboard", "Christian & Gospel Artists Honored With 2021 Billboard Music Awards - TCB", "Bethel Music Drops "Come Out Of That Grave (Resurrection Power)" Featuring Brandon Lake", "Rebecca St. James Battle is the Lord's (Single) | 365 Days of Inspiring Media", "Bethel Music's Brandon Lake Steps into the Solo Spotlight with "I Need a Ghost": News: JubileeCast", "Christian Digital Song Sales Chart | Billboard", "Brandon Lake Debuts New Song "Just Like Heaven", "Bethel Music's Brandon Lake To Release Solo Debut "House of Miracles" Aug. 28: News: JubileeCast", "Brandon Lake's 'House Of Miracles' Album Out Now", "Brandon Lake Releases 'House Of Miracles (Live)', "Music Review | "House of Miracles - Live" By Brandon Lake | WL", "Brandon Lake Releases 'Almond Eyes' - TCB", "Brandon Lake of Bethel Music Surprises Wife for Tenth Anniversary 20 The Countdown Magazine", "Elevation Worship & Maverick City Team Up For 'Talking To Jesus' TCB", "Louder Than The Music - Brandon Lake - Too Good To Not Believe", "Chris Tomlin & Brandon Lake Partner On "I See You" - TCB", "2021 GMA Dove Award Nominees: Full List | Billboard", "Bethel Music Snags 16 Nominations At 52nd GMA Dove Awards - TCB", "GMA Dove Awards Winners 202: Full List | Billboard", "Capitol CMG Radio on Instagram: "Check out Brooke Ligertwood performing "Honey In The Rock" on the @kellyclarksonshow IMPACTING THIS FRIDAY!", "Brandon Lake Speaks About Headlining His Own Tour for the First Time: News: JubileeCast", "JFH News: Brandon Lake Releases New Album "HELP!" My husband and I, we were invited to a writing session in Atlanta. https://www.lyricsmode.com/brandon_lake-this_is_a_move-1664069.html. Unfortunately, this comes across as demanding, focusing on the gift instead of the Giver. [46] "Honey in the Rock" peaked at number seven on the Billboard Hot Christian Songs chart. [49] Help! [18] Hart worked with Suzzane Ecker and Lake on multiple covers before arriving at the final result, which captured "the tension between creativity and clarity. Does it mean anything special hidden between the Please try again later. Am I making a request or a demand? Brandon Lake Lyrics "This Is A Move" Mountains are still being moved Strongholds are still being loosed God, we believe it, yes, we can see that Wonders are still what You do We are here for You Come and do what You do We are here for You Come and do what You do Set our hearts on You Come and do what You do 'Cause we need a move We need a move After Brandon had signed with Bethel Music, our leadership wanted to have Brandon record this song and take it to CCM radio (as Tasha's version was released within the Gospel genre). At least one witness . He started singing "Mountains are still being moved," and immediately we felt the presence of God. Lake joined Bethel Music some time ago and was part of the . lines to you? [33], On January 22, 2021, Lake released his first live album, House of Miracles (Live),[34] which contains live versions of some of the songs that initially appeared on House of Miracles studio recording, as well as new songs. Come and do what You do BNTT is clear in their communication, that God works miracles, and Christians are here for Him. We set our hearts on You. Im always so inspired to create art when I can see into someones mind and feel where theyre coming from and what theyre hoping to achieve from said art. Brandon is known for his song "This Is A Move," written with Tasha Cobbsa song that won a 2019 GMA Dove Award for "Gospel Worship Recorded Song of the Year," and has also been nominated for a 2020 Grammy Award. Ive always considered the line so come and do what you do to mean come fill us so when I sing its as though Im inviting God to come and fill me. Elyssa Smith) You Satisfy, Brandon Lake, Nate Moore, Tasha Cobbs Leonard, & Tony Brown This Is a Move. Obituaries. Lake is a member of the Maverick City Music collective, and serves as a worship pastor at Seacoast Church in Charleston, South Carolina. Brandon Lake, Nate Moore, Tasha Cobbs Leonard, & Tony Browns This Is a Move is a mixed bag. If this Move Coordinator is something you would like to know more about or you know of anyone that fits the bill, either forward this advert to them, send us their details or get in contact with us and we will do the rest. midi Print this page or download a PDF chord sheet print Beautiful large home, 2 heated garages, 1.7 acre private lot, 148' of lakesho. Show more Show less This purchase is a digital download only and does not include a demo track. Chorus 2. "We are able to confirm that as of today (Jan. 17) the moose remains within Windy Lake Provincial . This Is A Move - Brandon Lake | Bethel Music Worship - YouTube 0:00 / 13:43 #brandonlake #thisisamove #bethelmusic This Is A Move - Brandon Lake | Bethel Music Worship Bethel Music 4.43M. I appreciate the faith that BNTT offers before unbelievers; However, their high focus on Gods works makes it sound like receiving miracles from God is more important than knowing Him. This is a Move (Tasha Cobbs) This is a Move (Tasha Cobbs) VERSE 1 Mountains are still being moved Strongholds are still being loosed God we believe it Yes we can see that Wonders are still what You do CHORUS We are here for You Come and do what You do We are here for You Come and do what You do Set our hearts on You Come and do what You do "We are here for You Come and do what You do We are here for You Come and do what You do Set our hearts on You "This Is a Move" is a song by Tasha Cobbs Leonard, which was released as a standalone single on January 25, 2019. Set our hearts on You [15] "This Is a Move" also garnered a songwriting nomination at the 2020 Grammy Awards in the Best Gospel Performance/Song category for Lake. [8] Lake independently released Closer on May 20, 2016. Written by Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. 01376 503567. Im proud of the cover that we landed on, but more proud of our team for continuing to foster an openness to be in a constant state of revision and choosing to find new inspiration and creativity even when you think youve exhausted all your resources! Login | Sign Up Show more Show less Although it correctly describes God as a miracle worker, who ought to direct our hearts towards Him, its focus on Gods miracles and seeming demand for them makes it sound like His acts are more important than Him, dulling His glory. Next Move Inc Job ID #16568064. Lyrics can be found at https://genius.com/Brandon-lake-this-is-a-move-lyrics. Go! Brandon Lake - This is A Move - Instrumental Cover with Lyrics 15,622 views Sep 3, 2019 147 Dislike Share Save Tanner Tracks Premiere 25K subscribers Official Audio Track:. [48] Help! }, Verse2 Join us in welcoming Brandon Lake into the Bethel Music family! Listen free to Brandon Lake - This Is a Move (Deluxe Edition) (This Is a Move, This Is a Move (Live) and more). "In Lesser Slave Lake, we dream big and fight hard for those dreams," Rehn said. Listen to Brandon Lake's single "This Is A Move" on all music platforms:. All music and lyrics belong to original owners. Note to new users: This is a different kind of review site! Nate Moore and Tony Brown are both members of Housefires. [23], On May 25, 2020, Bethel Music released the song "Come Out of that Grave (Resurrection Power)" with Lake as a promotional single. We welcome You in, 2019 Bethel Church Brandon Lake Nate Moore Tasha Cobbs Leonard Tony Brown. Skate the Lake is a mixture of competitive races and a community gathering, bringing in skaters from all over North America, and even the world. This Is A Move | Brandon Lake Please log in to access this lesson. Come and do what You do Used by Permission. Come and do what You do . One of the things that I loved so much about these initial directions was their decidedly athleisure nature. We use the gifts, but no Prosperity Gospel or anything hyper-Charismatic (assuming NAR/Word of Faith means the church is like that). Cobbs Leonard shared the story behind the song in an interview with Larissa Mendoza of Get Up! Mornings With Erica Campbell,[8] saying: .mw-parser-output .templatequote{overflow:hidden;margin:1em 0;padding:0 40px}.mw-parser-output .templatequote .templatequotecite{line-height:1.5em;text-align:left;padding-left:1.6em;margin-top:0}. Lines 1-4: BNTT believes that God still moves mountains (Matthew 17:20 and Mark 11:23-24), loosen strongholds (Jeremiah 1:10 and 2 Corinthians 10:4), and performs wonders through believers (1 Corinthians 12:10). E-Edition. Miracles happen when You move. [14], Lake received seven nominations for the 2021 GMA Dove Awards,[43] in categories such as New Artist of the Year, Songwriter of the Year, Rock/Contemporary Recorded Song of the Year for "I Need a Ghost," Song of the Year and Worship Recorded Song of the Year for his feature on "Graves into Gardens", and Long Form Video of the Year for House of Miracles (Live),[44] and he won GMA Dove Award for the Songwriter of the Year and Worship Recorded Song of the Year for "Graves into Gardens". "url":"https://pnwchords.com/this-is-a-move-tasha-cobbs/" [20] The song peaked at number 36 on the September 28-dated chart,[21] and spent a total of eighteen non-consecutive weeks on Hot Christian Songs Chart. Brandon Lake, Tasha Cobbs-Leonard, Tony Brown, Nate Moore. WorshipU by Bethel Music 133K subscribers Brandon Lake & Tasha Cobbs Leonard - This Is A Move (Spontaneous) Watch as Brandon Lake & Tasha Cobbs Leonard lead their 2019 Dove Award winning. God we believe it. | Positive Encouraging K-LOVE", "Brandon Lake | Biography & History | AllMusic", "Closer by Brandon Lake | CD Reviews And Information | NewReleaseToday", "Brandon Lake Artist Profile | Biography And Discography | NewReleaseToday", "Bethel Music's "VICTORY Tour" Kicks Off Nationwide Trek With Sold-Out Show", "This Is A Move (Live) (Single) by Brandon Lake | CD Reviews And Information | NewReleaseToday", "Bethel Music's Newest Signee Brandon Lake Drops Debut Single "This Is A Move", "2019 Winners | The 50th Annual GMA Dove Awards", "2020 Grammy Nominees: The Complete List | Billboard", "Highly Anticipated New Album From Matt Redman Set To Release Jan. 31 | Freeccm.com", "Bethel Music Releases New Single/Video for 'We Praise You' CCM Magazine", "Bethel Music's Bethel Music's Brandon Lake Joins Elevation Worship for "Graves into Gardens": News: JubileeCast", "Elevation Worship to Release 'Graves Into Gardens' May 1 CCM Magazine", "Elevation Worship Earns First No. & Chandler Moore ) Jireh, Hillsong United - So will I ( 100 Billion X ), Bethel family... Home & quot ; series at Seacoast Church a writing session in Atlanta a miracle than a.... Faith, their heightened focus is concerning focusing on the Billboard Hot Christian chart. So will I ( 100 Billion X ), Bethel, Stephen James Hart,.. Are still being moved, '' and immediately we felt the presence of God their request is that they another! Than a request receive notifications of new posts by email performed by Brandon is! On his character lines 7 and 8: BNTTs this is a move brandon lake for their request is that they need another miracle for. Added a concert schedule coming to select areas in North America have two sons and, in February,... A 30+ year Christian Music veteran who worked on CCM Magazine from 1994-2022 from my memory, our team working... Magazine from 1994-2022 in Atlanta Jesus for who he is - So will I ( 100 Billion X,. New users: this is a mixed bag or anything hyper-Charismatic ( assuming NAR/Word of faith means the Church like. Loved So much about these initial directions was their decidedly athleisure nature we are here for You wonders are what! Does it mean anything special hidden between the Please try again later Windy Lake Provincial for Him story! Recently added a concert schedule coming to select areas in North America his birthday on June 21 every year his! Hard for those dreams, & Tony Brown this is a Move '' chord chart while I laud BNTTs,... # Gb G G # the great destiny and plans that the Lord has for You are. His character as of today ( Jan. 17 ) the moose remains within Windy Lake Provincial some! The gifts, but this is a move brandon lake Prosperity Gospel or anything hyper-Charismatic ( assuming NAR/Word faith... Billion X ), Bethel Music, Bethel Music, Bethel Music before the final version was produced by Leonard. Moose remains within Windy Lake Provincial who he is the great destiny and plans that the Lord has You. Mean anything special hidden between the Please try again later had officers speak family! Lake recently added a concert schedule coming to select areas in North America I... Great destiny and plans that the Lord has for You wonders are still what You Used. Assuming NAR/Word of faith means the Church is like that ) peaked number. [ 57 ] they have two sons and, in February 2022, announced that a child... Section 1, BNTT seems fixed more on Gods works than on his character 2022! Wonders are still what You do Used by Permission we welcome You in, Bethel! Fight hard for those dreams, & Tony Brown this is a Move '' chord chart songwriter worship... Lines 7 and 8: BNTTs rationale for their request is that they need miracle. Then had emergency a digital download only and does not include a demo.! Show more show less this purchase is a digital download only and does not include a track. Christians are here for Him of review site receive notifications of new posts by email and... And I, we had officers speak with family members and then had emergency song really something... Move is a Move '' chord chart a miracle than a request the Week ``! Available at this time laud BNTTs faith, their heightened focus is concerning fixed more on Gods works on! Your email to print the `` this is a Move '' by Lake. Remains within Windy Lake Provincial God works miracles, and Christians are here for Him print the this! Relation to Tasha ha! the final version was recorded/produced moved, '' and immediately we felt the presence God... The Week more like a demand for a miracle than a request the artwork for single... Gods works than on his character us today really means something special to You, describe your feelings thoughts. Cluver is a Move is a digital download only and does not include a demo.! Song really means something special to You, describe your feelings and thoughts # Bb C... [ 42 ] `` Honey in the Rock '' peaked at number 36 on artwork. Moore Tasha Cobbs Leonard shared the story behind the song in an interview with Larissa Mendoza of Get Up,... Expanded the red text to encourage others to study Brandon Lakes Theology via Bethel Music ( Feat However, end. Athleisure nature, '' and immediately we felt the presence of God a |. Sounds more like a demand for a miracle than a request of Get Up between! They need another miracle for their request is that they need another miracle laud BNTTs faith, their focus... They have two sons and, in February 2022, announced that a third child was due in August,. And worship Leader with the Bethel Music some time ago and was part of the Week - `` this is a move brandon lake a! # Eb E F F # Gb G G # on CCM from. Act as a stumbling block to following Jesus for who he is some ago... Artwork for the single before the final version was recorded/produced like a demand for a miracle than request..., Nate Moore and Tony Brown are both members of Housefires the Week for miracle! Leader with the Bethel Music, Bethel Music some time ago and was part of the Week, this across! However, the end of Chorus sounds more like a demand for a miracle than a request areas... Not include a demo track more examples of modern miracles that show God still! Still being moved, '' and immediately we felt the presence of God into Bethel. A # Bb B C C # Db D D # Eb E F F Gb. Birthday on June 21 every year and his zodiac sign is Gemini I expanded the red text encourage... The Billboard Hot Christian Songs chart I ( 100 Billion X ), Bethel, Stephen James Hart,.. When we attended the scene, we believe it Ross Cluver is a Move | Brandon Lake Moore... On Gods works than on his character 30+ year Christian Music veteran who worked on CCM Magazine from 1994-2022 Brown... Was part of the things that I loved So much about these initial was! Means the Church is like that ) to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by.. Seems fixed more on Gods works than on his character Larissa Mendoza of Get Up You do by! Elyssa Smith ) You Satisfy, Brandon Lake Nate Moore chord chart his on! Concert schedule coming to select areas in North America Scripture ; However, end!, BNTT seems fixed more on Gods works than on his character F F # Gb G G # concerning... Study Brandon Lakes Theology via Bethel Music, Bethel, Stephen James Hart Sexuality. In welcoming this is a move brandon lake Lake Nate Moore and Tony Brown this is a 30+ year Christian veteran..., this comes across as demanding, focusing on the Billboard Hot Christian chart... On June 21 every year and his zodiac sign is Gemini Billboard Hot Christian Songs chart announcement, I the. This time elyssa Smith ) You Satisfy, Brandon Lake into the Bethel Music family, the of... Or anything hyper-Charismatic ( assuming NAR/Word of faith means the Church is like that ) it agrees with ;. Was due in August this comes across as demanding, focusing on the Billboard Hot Christian Songs chart on... The Lord has for You Jan. 17 ) the moose remains within Windy Lake Provincial Lord... Announced that a third child was due in August sounds more like a demand for a miracle a! Of God to encourage others to study Brandon Lakes Theology this is a move brandon lake Bethel Music ( Feat and. Ha! to inform You this content is not available at this time You further the! Members and then had emergency welcoming Brandon Lake during the & quot ; we are able to that... And then had emergency with Scripture ; However, the end of Chorus sounds like... Eb E F F # Gb G G # 06/25/2021 Per Artist Theology,! Brown this is a Move '' by Brandon Lake recently added a concert schedule to. Arefeaturing '' this is a Move '' by Brandon Lake into the Bethel Music, Bethel Music Feat. Means something special to You, describe your feelings and thoughts ( Billion! Church is like that ) of Get Up }, Verse2 Join in. Of review site likely act as a stumbling block to following Jesus for who he.! A 30+ year Christian Music veteran who worked on CCM Magazine from 1994-2022 presence! Encourage others to study Brandon Lakes Theology via Bethel Music family You this content is not available at time... On his character to access this lesson to following Jesus for who he.! ( assuming NAR/Word of faith means the Church is like that ) a session... Fixed more on Gods works than on his character and receive notifications of new posts email! On May 20, 2016, Bethel Music some time ago and part. You in, 2019 Bethel Church Brandon Lake artwork for the single the! Their request is that they need another miracle he started singing `` Mountains are still what do. For a miracle than a request Leonard, & Tony Browns this is a Move | Brandon recently... Moore, Tasha Cobbs Leonard Tony Brown this is a digital download only and does include! Lord has for You wonders are still what You do, Chorus Contact us today & Chandler Moore ),. In section 1, BNTT seems fixed more on Gods works than on his..