Let's return to that shortcode we mentioned before to see how WooCommerce gets sale products. The most customizable eCommerce platform for building your online business. On this page, you can also disable showing the count if the product sale is 0. Im happy to run loops to choose a smaller and smaller page size until I no longer get errors but this is not a clean solution. After copying the code snippet from above, go to the WordPress Theme Editor screen where you have the functions.php file opened. Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account. Hi Jon, thanks so much for your comment! ", https://businessbloomer.com/woocommerce-count-product-recent-sales/, WooCommerce: Hide Products Based On Custom Field / ACF Value, WooCommerce: Display All Single Variations (Shortcode), WooCommerce: Allow Customers To Define the Product Price, WooCommerce: Multiple PayPal Accounts (Solved), WooCommerce: Hide Out of Stock Items Exception, WooCommerce: Hide Specific Orders (e.g. I am selling a Variable Product on my store, however I am currently only selling one option. Busque trabalhos relacionados a Set datagridview combobox cell value programmatically from database ou contrate no maior mercado de freelancers do mundo com mais de 22 de trabalhos. Not working anymore. Author, WooCommerce expert and WordCamp speaker, Rodolfo has worked as an independent WooCommerce freelancer since 2011. Thank you in advance :). There is also an Auto option, which will detect your themes default font size and apply it to the counter. You can add this call inside the loop or outside of it using the global $product call. Woocommerce Remove Price If Price is Not Set. Thanks a lot for your understanding! Set up an advanced pricing rule based on the total amount spent in the order. And also provide an option to add the social share buttons i.e Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest & WhatsApp. Busca trabajos relacionados con Set datagridview combobox cell value programmatically from database o contrata en el mercado de freelancing ms grande del mundo con ms de 22m de trabajos. WooCommerce uses a Custom Post Type to create and store products, we'll create a simple product via PHP and set a price and sale price for it. Thanks a lot for your understanding! The most common approach to this, and the way that is used on most big boxretailers, is to advertise the sale in the sidebar, banner or somewhere else on the site. I added order for 6 and 2 units from 2 products. You can add both code snippets or anyone you wish depending on your requirements. Once the installation complete, activate the plugin. If an Order is Refunded, then that count will be reduced from the overall sales count. Advanced product category pricing: Special offer. How can i get $product->get_categories(); without link only name? I want to thank you for this article. Please remember that you shouldnt remove the single quote symbol before the word Total. Dynamic Pricing rules are not re-applied if you make changes to the order manually. Once again, in here you dont really have a $product available, so you have to loop through the order/cart items and get it. This doesnt affect customers. Its also easy to get things like in-stock products or out of stock products. Or just on the single product page? Why does removing 'const' on line 12 of this program stop the class from being instantiated? Rodolfo loves travelling, chasing tennis & soccer balls and, of course, wood fired oven pizza. Another way for adding coupon code programmatically is by using the WooCommerce Rest API provided by the plugin itself. Very useful plugin, this is exactly what I am looking for. You could try with a single variation ID and/or a variable product ID, Your snippet count every both completed and cancelled orders as units sold, Its not my snippet, its WooCommerce fault in case youre right, as total_sales variable is updated at checkout but not edited if an order is cancelled You could use a version of this instead: https://businessbloomer.com/woocommerce-count-product-recent-sales/. Excellent marketing tool, and will help you with online sales for sure. Since there are many ways in which an advanced rule can be triggered and these are dependent on the quantity of products in the cart, there is nopracticalway to calculate what and what not might apply to a particular customer when using advanced rules until the item has been added to the cart. How to get total product sales count for specific product in woocommerce. but for a reference, below is a small snippet that you can use for coupon code creation. I only know that there is no equivalent in the current API. You can now do whatever youre trying to do with sale products thats not simply outputting them onto the page. function wp_product_sold_count() { lol. If you wish to expand your knowledge, heres an other article on how to get additional info out of the $order object. Not the answer you're looking for? These types of discounts are not common and support for them is not currently included in the extension. In the WordPress dashboard, go to WooCommerce > Coupons and click Add coupon. What non-academic job options are there for a PhD in algebraic topology? I am finding a difficulty, I want to get LearnDash Course ID from WooCommerce product. Its showing 11 units for all the products. Uhm, ok, these are independent from the theme, but thank you for your feedback anyway Steve , If you are writing code, please wrap it between shortcodes: [php]code_here[/php]. Number 1 & 2 broke but #3 worked for me using the StoreFront template. Advanced product pricing: Bulk2. The most customizable eCommerce platform for building your online business. $product->get_categories(). '. ', //Show Total Sales on Product Loop Pages (Shop, Category, etc. Are you ready to take back that kind of time? Ask Question. Rodolfo loves travelling, chasing tennis & soccer balls and, of course, wood fired oven pizza. If youd like to get a quote, feel free to contact me here. Single products pricing pricing based on and applied to quantity of individual product1. Yes, You can enable it for product category and tags pages but this feature is available only in addon of this plugin. Next, go to: Product Data > Dynamic pricing. woocommerce order get_data () Woocommerce Display field value on the admin order edit page [Custom Field Display 2] how to check if user is logged in . In this case studio, we'll see how to generate a brand new product, set its featured image, price . The most customizable eCommerce platform for building your online business. So, here you go enjoy! Very user friendly and the author is very helpful person. The counter will only display on a product once this minimum number of sold products is achieved. if ( $total_sold) echo ' A shirt with 3 sizes, each with a different price. When i echo get_image() it returns the Unfortunately this looks like custom troubleshooting work and I cannot help here via the blog comments. Clicking on it will then show an additional field where you can either type in a Hex Code or pick a color from a color-picker spectrum. Therefore, instead of Select Options I need the button to say Add to Cart. Doing so is pretty easy; we're just going to modify our parameters accordingly. What code are you using? This plugin is fantastic for manually editing sold count if you're selling your catalogue items on other marketplaces and/or in a physical store alongside your ecommerce site. WooCommerce Sales Count Manager is the best add-on plugin for WooCommrce that has provide important feature to display sold item number on your store. ' . I tried it and it works well for me, except for something maybe too particular. How can I get product terms (category name only)? When i echo get_the_post_thumbnail_url($product_id) it returns the url of the original uploaded and not thumbnails array list, Do you have a trick to return thumbnails url list or something that can help me in this way.. Hello Saagar thanks so much for your comment! So, please forget about wp_insert_post () and update_post_meta () functions. Cadastre-se e oferte em trabalhos gratuitamente. as i use : $product->get_categories(); in loop it gives me error. Very straight to the point. x=remaining products Get in touch with us via the Help Desk. While I install some plugin, it shows post was called incorrectly. Thanks a lot for your understanding! We can then query both of these keys with an OR relationship to get products with either meta key. Translate Sales Count Manager for WooCommerce into your language. After changing the settings, click on the Save Changes button to save the changes. WooCommerce: How to Display Variations with Color / Size Buttons? WooCommerce: How to Edit Product Prices in Bulk? By clicking Accept all cookies, you agree Stack Exchange can store cookies on your device and disclose information in accordance with our Cookie Policy. This checkbox helps you hide the counter on both product and product listing pages in case the popular product is out of stock. Although WooCommerce doesnt offer any default feature to display the count of products sold, it is not that difficult to configure. Site design / logo 2023 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under CC BY-SA. Click on this box to activate the Product Sold Counter on a popular products Product Page. Has natural gas "reduced carbon emissions from power generation by 38%" in Ohio? Connect and share knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy to search. Watch Red 0000001 please help. Other examples might be the order or the cart pages. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy, Create a new translation file by clicking, All Products for WooCommerce Subscriptions, Conditional Payment Methods For WooCommerce, Elementor Connector for WooCommerce Bookings, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Build Products Extensions, SaaS, Themes, To display the sales count in single product page, enable, You can display the sales count in different positions from the list of given positions in, To display the sales count in Shop/Category page, enable, If you would like to hide the sales count when the count is less than or equal to a set quantity, then set enter the minimum quantity in, If you would like to hide the sales count for out of stock products, then enable, To display sales count for non-logged in users, enable. Thanks a lot for your understanding! Some WooCommerce users also refer to it as a product catalog. In the Pern series, what are the "zebeedees"? Find the plugin by wpbean and install it. Highly recommended and works out the box. Find centralized, trusted content and collaborate around the technologies you use most. Get started today for free. The 'human' steps on the website are: 1) type/paste a value (and I think the field might be called #o-ui-field-1-input), 2) click the 'Find my tenant ID' button , 3) copy the returned value . or better, where to see a relationship of all the variables? You should expect a reply in about 2 weeks - this is a popular blog but I need to get paid work done first. Feedback? 0. The code is well written and the support is fantastic. but isnt working, i dont know if it fails because its cart page or i cant use this variables here. To subscribe to this RSS feed, copy and paste this URL into your RSS reader. length of stay, etc. Thanks. If you are writing code, please wrap it between shortcodes: [php]code_here[/php]. Its not still returning correct number. If an item is in more than one category and both of those categories have discounts, the larger discount will be applied. If the Bundle has a General Price, then the Dynamic Pricing rules will apply as if this war one indivisible product. 2. What happens if I have already a free product in the cart and Im using the Buy One, Get One Free offer? Thanks a lot for your understanding! Great Resource, thanks for sharing!! Add offline sales counts for each product; Choose from six pre-defined positions for product pages and seven for listing pages; Include In-store Sales. Dynamic Pricing lets you define pricing rules based on products, order totals, roles, and product categories. Hi William, thanks so much for your comment! I think you will need a custom endpoint if the Legacy API is switched off. Or How can I get the product short description? Use this shortcode as per your needs. An option to Add conversion tracking code for checkout thank you page, An option to define your custom message to display with sold item number, An option to define your custom message for all 0 sold item products, An option to change text & sold item number position, Preorder custom message feature available. Im using $product->get_price() but it return price without symbol, how can I pull Symbol. Displaying the Product Sales Count helps your users to know the popularity of the product which in-turn will drive them to purchase the products. This project is definitely possible, but Im afraid its custom work. Not sure if youve managed to do it now but Ive just encountered the same problem. For instance, purchase one item from category 1 and get one item from category 2 for free. Make sure 'Custom Fields' is ticked. Also, not necessarily a question for here, but the custom endpoint you refer to in order to achieve this is a WooCommerce-side right? In the example below, with an order total of $10 or more, the customer gets 20% off. Not sure, try it out. function wh_get_total_sold_by_product_id ($date_from, $product_id) { global $wpdb; $date_to = date ('Y-m-d'); $sql = " SELECT COUNT (*) AS sale_count FROM {$wpdb->prefix}woocommerce_order_items AS order_items . WooCommerce API - Product Count Resolved greghains (@greghains) 2 years, 5 months ago Hi. article on how to get additional info out of the $order object, how to get additional info out of the $cart object. How to get total product sales count for specific product in woocommerce, Microsoft Azure joins Collectives on Stack Overflow. More information at:Install and Activate Plugins/Extensions. Failure to complying with this (as well as going off topic, not writing in English, etc.) also `$p->is_type(variation)` is useful for iterating through product variations. In this case, once again, you will need to loop through all the items present in the cart, and then apply the rules above. The GO logo is a registered trademark of GoDaddy.com, LLC in the US. Business, Marketplace, Retail. If youd like to get a quote, feel free to contact me here. The obtained Sales count will be displayed based on the admins preference and customization. This page is where all of your products are listed. On the Style Settings page, you can change the colour of the count and adjust the font size. "WooCommerce Sales Count Manager" does work with WooCommerce Plugin. An equational basis for the variety generated by the class of partition lattices, Vanishing of a product of cyclotomic polynomials in characteristic 2. global $product; The most customizable eCommerce platform for building your online business. His goal is to help entrepreneurs and developers overcome their WooCommerce nightmares. This file contains bidirectional Unicode text that may be interpreted or compiled differently than what appears below. There are six positions to choose from while placing your counter. Another solution, but not really optimised performance wise is: $list = array ('foo', 'bar', 'yay', '\o/'); $toremove = 'foo'; $list = array_flip ($list); unset ($list [$toremove]); $list = array_flip ($list); Anyway, perhaps creating an array with the single value as using array_diff as suggested by everyone here is quicker and more efficient. No complex queries or additional code necessary ? As soon as the plugin has been installed, you can view the plugin in WordPress Admin Panel > WooCommerce > Product Sold Counter. You can add sales made from physical store to reflect true sales count. Phone numbers and hours, .btn .uxicon{margin-inline-end:.35em;margin-inline-start:.35em;vertical-align:-2px}body:not(.ux-app) .btn{--button-border:.125rem;--button-borderColor:var(--color-module-fg);--button-transition:.2s all ease-in-out;--buttonDefault-padding-x:3rem;--buttonDefault-padding-y:.75rem;--buttonDefault-hover-padding-x:2.125rem;--buttonLarge-padding-x:4rem;--buttonLarge-padding-y:1.25rem;--buttonLarge-hover-padding-x:3.125rem;--buttonSmall-padding-x:2rem;--buttonSmall-padding-y:.25rem;--buttonSmall-hover-padding-x:1.125rem;--btn-padding-x:var(--buttonDefault-padding-x);--btn-padding-y:var(--buttonDefault-padding-y);--btn-hover-padding-x:var(--buttonDefault-hover-padding-x);transition:color .2s ease-in-out,background-color .2s ease-in-out,border-color .2s ease-in-out;padding:var(--btn-padding-y) var(--btn-padding-x);display:inline-flex;align-items:center;vertical-align:middle;-webkit-user-select:none;user-select:none;border:var(--button-border) solid var(--button-borderColor);border-radius:var(--ux-1s5tndb,2px);font-weight:700;text-decoration:none;white-space:normal;cursor:pointer;box-shadow:none;background-image:none;justify-content:center}body:not(.ux-app) .btn:after{transition:var(--button-transition)}body:not(.ux-app) .btn:focus,body:not(.ux-app) .btn:hover{text-decoration:none;transform:scale(1.02)}body:not(.ux-app) .btn:active{transform:scale(.99) !important;opacity:.75}body:not(.ux-app) .btn-sm{--btn-padding-x:var(--buttonSmall-padding-x);--btn-padding-y:var(--buttonSmall-padding-y);--btn-hover-padding-x:var(--buttonSmall-hover-padding-x)}body:not(.ux-app) .btn-merch-primary:lang(zh-CN){background-color:#00838c;border-color:#00838c}body:not(.ux-app) .btn-primary,body:not(.ux-app) .btn-merch{color:var(--color-module-fg-inverse);background-color:var(--color-module-fg);transition:var(--transition-default)}body:not(.ux-app) .btn-primary:after,body:not(.ux-app) .btn-merch:after{background-color:var(--color-module-bg)}body:not(.ux-app) .btn-primary:focus,body:not(.ux-app) .btn-primary:hover,body:not(.ux-app) .btn-merch:focus,body:not(.ux-app) .btn-merch:hover{color:var(--color-module-fg-inverse)}body:not(.ux-app) .btn-primary:focus:after,body:not(.ux-app) .btn-primary:hover:after,body:not(.ux-app) .btn-merch:focus:after,body:not(.ux-app) .btn-merch:hover:after{background-color:var(--color-module-fg-inverse) !important}body:not(.ux-app) .btn-default,body:not(.ux-app) .btn-secondary,body:not(.ux-app) .btn-merch-sec{color:var(--color-module-fg);background-color:transparent}body:not(.ux-app) .btn-default:after,body:not(.ux-app) .btn-secondary:after,body:not(.ux-app) .btn-merch-sec:after{background-color:var(--color-module-fg)}body:not(.ux-app) .btn-default:focus,body:not(.ux-app) .btn-default:hover,body:not(.ux-app) .btn-secondary:focus,body:not(.ux-app) .btn-secondary:hover,body:not(.ux-app) .btn-merch-sec:focus,body:not(.ux-app) .btn-merch-sec:hover{color:var(--color-module-fg);border-color:var(--color-module-fg);background:var(--color-module-bg)}body:not(.ux-app) .btn-default:focus:after,body:not(.ux-app) .btn-default:hover:after,body:not(.ux-app) .btn-secondary:focus:after,body:not(.ux-app) .btn-secondary:hover:after,body:not(.ux-app) .btn-merch-sec:focus:after,body:not(.ux-app) .btn-merch-sec:hover:after{background-color:var(--color-module-fg) !important;color:var(--color-module-fg-inverse)}body:not(.ux-app) .btn-md.btn-merch:after{transition:var(--transition-default);content:"" !important;opacity:0;margin-inline-start:-1.25rem;line-height:1;display:inline-block;mask-size:cover;-webkit-mask-size:cover;mask:var(--icon-mask-right-arrow);-webkit-mask:var(--icon-mask-right-arrow);mask-repeat:no-repeat;-webkit-mask-repeat:no-repeat;mask-position:center;-webkit-mask-position:center;width:1.25rem;height:1.5rem;min-width:22px}body:not(.ux-app) .btn-md.btn-merch:focus,body:not(.ux-app) .btn-md.btn-merch:hover{text-decoration:none;padding-left:var(--btn-hover-padding-x);padding-right:var(--btn-hover-padding-x)}body:not(.ux-app) .btn-md.btn-merch:focus:after,body:not(.ux-app) .btn-md.btn-merch:hover:after{margin-inline-start:.5rem;opacity:1}body:not(.ux-app) .btn-link{color:var(--color-module-fg);border-color:transparent;text-decoration:none;padding-right:0 !important;padding-left:0 !important}body:not(.ux-app) .btn-link:focus,body:not(.ux-app) .btn-link:hover{text-decoration:underline;color:var(--color-module-fg);background-color:transparent !important}body:not(.ux-app) .btn-info{color:var(--color-module-fg-inverse);background-color:var(--color-module-fg)}body:not(.ux-app) .btn-info:focus,body:not(.ux-app) .btn-info:hover{color:var(--color-module-fg-inverse);opacity:.8}body:not(.ux-app) .btn-default{color:var(--color-module-fg);background-color:transparent}body:not(.ux-app) .btn-default:focus,body:not(.ux-app) .btn-default:hover{color:var(--color-module-fg-inverse);background-color:var(--color-module-fg)}body:not(.ux-app) .btn-search{color:var(--color-module-fg);background-color:var(--color-module-bg);border-color:transparent;border-top-left-radius:0;border-bottom-left-radius:0}body:not(.ux-app) .btn-search:focus,body:not(.ux-app) .btn-search:hover{color:var(--color-module-fg);background-color:#444}@media only screen and (max-width:767px){body:not(.ux-app) .btn-search{--buttonDefault-padding-x:1rem}}html[dir="rtl"] .btn-md.btn-merch:after{transform:scaleX(-1)} Become a contributor to get featured or share your knowledge with other web professionals. Hi Solhein, thanks so much for your comment! This plugin provide feature to display the total sold item number for each product on shop page, product category page and product details page . Thankyou very much for this information it works just fine. These will differ slightly if youve chosen Bulk or Special Offer. Hey Robin, thanks so much for your comment! Product Sales Count for WooCommerce allows you to display the Product Sales Count in the Shop, Category, Tag and Single Product Pages in your WooCommerce Shop. Im Rodolfo Melogli, an Italian Civil Engineer who has turned into an international WooCommerce expert. New to GoDaddy? Hi Rodolfo. Easy peasy: Author, WooCommerce expert and WordCamp speaker, Rodolfo has worked as an independent WooCommerce freelancer since 2011. Can I make it so several products? Thanks a lot for your understanding! However, if you install this manually, follow these steps: Go to WooCommerce >> Sales Count Settings and configure the plugin settings, Yes, You can enable it from plugin settings page. 0. Even though this may sound complicated, don't worry if you don't have coding skills. Configure the plugin Watch White 0000002 Thanks a lot for your understanding! If youd like to get a quote, feel free to contact me here. In WooCommerce, a sale_price field is responsible for defining the special discounted price; when the product is no longer discounted this field is empty. But i need only sales from specific period. Yes, Dynamic Pricing checks the products in your cart and will always discount the cheapest product when using a special offer (e.g. Click on this box to activate the Product Sold Counter on your Product Listing Page. Click on the dropdown to reveal the options. Support? Select Add Pricing Group. I need tho get the total number of sold products for specific product from specific date in woocommerece. I suppose they changed sintax with latest version. Change the primary, secondary, text, accent color. Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File. There are two methods to display the number of products sold on WooCommerce stores: one using a plugin and the second by adding a code snippet to the functions.php file. To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers. Thanks a lot for your understanding! Very helpful article Rodolfo, Can you please tell me how I can add a buy now button to my WooCommerce single product page, is it possible I use a dynamic URL to get product Id and automatically add it to cart and redirect to checkout? Hola Carlos, it really depends on how those plugins (brand and affiliate) save data. Simple product category pricing6. You will need to edit your config.php file and set WP_DEBUGto FALSE, see this link for more information on that: WordPress Codex Docs WP Debug. Click on the dropdown to the options. The most customizable eCommerce platform for building your online business. Will there be an equivalent in the current version API? If you wish to expand your WooCommerce PHP knowledge, heres an other article on how to get additional info out of the $cart object. Lets return to that shortcode we mentioned before tosee how WooCommerce gets sale products. Dynamic Pricing does not add information about the active pricing to the Products, Cart and Checkout pages. Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Build Products Extensions, SaaS, Themes, Sales Count can be displayed in 6 Positions in Single Product Page, Option for the admin to optionally hide the Sales Count for particular products, Option to hide the Sales Count if the Sales is less than a specified value, Option to hide the Sales Count for out of stock products, Sales Count for each product will be displayed on the Product Configuration page for the Admin, Sales Count can be calculated based on custom order status, Shortcode Generator for displaying the Sales Count of any product, Shortcode to show total sales count of all the products in the categories, Sales Count notice font color, size and background color can be customized. Hey Franji, thanks so much for your comment! Is every feature of the universe logically necessary? very attentive author Show WooCommerce product pages for only specific category. By using this site, you signify that you agree to be bound by these, this method uses a separate query to get the product IDs on sale, and that can be parsed and optimized (related to next point). For some reason, now its working! Thank you :), Your email address will not be published. Nico, thanks so much for your comment! Each plugin has its own getters. This is a starting point of . On this page, you can see the list files in your active theme under Template files on the right side of the page. $product = wc_get_product ( $product_id ); $product->get_type (); $product->get_name (); May I ask where I should put $product->get_id() code? Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy, All Products for WooCommerce Subscriptions, Conditional Payment Methods For WooCommerce, Elementor Connector for WooCommerce Bookings, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Build Products Extensions, SaaS, Themes. Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers. If youd like to get a quote, feel free to contact me here. Choose a discount Type. Why do advanced rules not automatically show up on single products and in the catalog? You could reuse some of this code: https://www.businessbloomer.com/woocommerce-display-variations-sku-product-admin/. sudo service apache2 restart Test the mongo create the PHP file with name mongo-test.php and paste this code there. This uses thewc_get_product_ids_on_sale()function, which returns an array containing the IDs of the products that are on sale. Find the plugin by wpbean and install it. You have done an amazing job here! Create Product Programmatically in WooCommerce Create Products Programmatically In this tutorial I am going to guide you through the process of creating products in WooCommerce in code. Como podra obtener los atributos en una tabla ? Of course, not always you have access to the $product variable (Im talking about WooCommerce hooks for example), so youre also required to understand your case scenario and see if you can get that $product object in another way. Yes, this is definitely possible, but Im afraid its custom work. No. Already purchased and need some assistance? To review, open the file in an editor that reveals hidden Unicode characters. Go to: WooCommerce > Dynamic Pricing > Order totals. In this blog, we show you two methods to display the number of products sold on the single product page on a WooCommerce site. WC save total sales of products in post meta with key total_sales. Youll need to do the calculation and adjust the total cost of the order by hand. Set up a simple pricing rule based on the product category. In this case, you have to find a way to get the $product object from $product_id you find this example below. Scroll through the list of files to find the functions.php file. ", If you think this code saved you time & money, feel free to join 14,000+ WooCommerce Weekly subscribers for blog post updates or 250+ Business Bloomer supporters for 365 days of WooCommerce benefits. Alternatively, you can declare the global $product inside your function. For example, How can I get the product SKU? Toggle the Enabled switch to Yes if you want to set up a discount for this role. We specialize in helping individuals and businesses run successful, engaging websites. This is intended for developers or people comfortable to work with code. wc_get_products and WC_Product_Query provide a standard way of retrieving products that is safe to use and will not break due to database changes in future WooCommerce versions. Disclaimer: this isn't something I have done to falsify the sales counts, however for the plugins I removed from CodeCanyon I updated their sales .