(he grabs all three mice) What are you doing in my house? FIONA: I tell him, I tell him not. I mean we really should get to know each other first, you know, as friends or maybe even pen pals. Fiona looks at him in shock, tears welling in her eyes. Shrek terrifies the mob with a great frightening roar, his spit extinguishing all the remaining torches. She lays back down and pretends to be asleep, clutching the bouquet to her breast. SHREK: All right! SHREK: No, this is one of those "drop it and leave it alone" things! Donkey sniffs the eggs and licks his lips. He stands up with a huff. Donkey falls asleep by the fire outside. That really made me feel good to see that. DONKEY: Oh, come on, Shrek. Does anyone know the Heimlich?! It was directed by Andrew Adamson and Vicky Jenson in their directorial debuts, and features the voices of Mike Myers . (walks off). Three! Hidden in the shadows of the cave, Fiona's eyes were sympathetic. Your future awaits you. I had strong gases leaking out of my butt that day. A clever amalgamation of wry adult comedy and bucolic, kid-friendly whimsy, it put a twist on the fairytale format with outrageous trope-smashing characters, a catchy soundtrack . She looks down and spots the sunflower left by the door. Don't be talking about it's the brimstone. LITTLE BEAR: (crying) This cage is too small. Among the attendees are the fairytale creatures once banished to the swamp, as well as a few Duloc Guards. SHREK: Okay, you two, head for the exit! You have a very full day filling in for the King and Queen. Donkey leans over him. A little later, Fiona is now frying the eggs over the campfire using a rock skillet. (Donkey hops up onto a chair.) In a nearby village, an angry mob gather up to go after Shrek. In fact, I'm gonna see this guy Farquaad right now and get you all off my land and back where you came from! He clears his throat and the table is lowered. (turns). Donkey catches up to Shrek as he his walking away. The princess and the unknown man land on a limb high above in the trees It is none other than Monsieur Hood, also known as Robin Hood. ", SHREK: What did I say about singing? And all she ever do was like you, maybe even love you. FARQUAAD: Evening. They are both startled by Donkey's interruption. A large group of guards stand outside the cathedral on watch. Shrek marches over to the bedroom and throws back the curtain. #Arts & Entertainment#Movies#shrek the musical Edit 1 view 1 editor edited 1+ month ago Home Tip: Highlight text to annotate itX FIONA: I'm sorry, but it has to come out. Shrek backs away and bumps into a tree stump. I ain't playing no games. You think that Shrek is your true love? All except for one with an image of Farquaad on it, which Dragon breaks with her fist. (laughs). Fear's a sensible response to an unfamiliar situation. Captain of the Guards: Next! I'm a terrifying ogre! Mama Bear and Papa Bear are locked inside giant cages, with Little Bear in his own cage. Behind a broken wall, a giant eye opens to see an unaware Donkey. I think I need a hug. With Mike Myers, Eddie Murphy, Cameron Diaz, Julie Andrews. Shrek sits on the hill and gazes out at Duloc until nightfall. The book opens and a voice begins reading its text: SHREK: Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. DONKEY: Okay, okay, I see it now. In the past, humans worried about beasts and godlike forces, but you don't need to fear starvation when you have grocery stores. Who's hiding them? Why don't you just go ask her? Shrek points to her last piece of food. FARQUAAD: Really, it's rude enough being alive when no one wants you, but showing up uninvited to a wedding Shrek initially seems taken aback by Lord Farquaad's harsh comment, but he quickly brushes it off and turns his attention towards Fiona. I like that. Uh, remember when you said that ogres have layers? Besides, even if I did tell her that, well, you know-- and I'm not sayin' I do, 'cause I don't -- she's a princess, and I'm Shrek tosses the spit aside and trudges away. DONKEY: Blue flower, red thorns. Everybody loves cakes! DONKEY: Okay, that makes me feel so much better. As they continue to talk Fiona keeps grabbing after the arrow as Shrek dodges her attempts. VILLAGER 1: Whoa. Hey, can you tell my future from these stars? FIONA: Well, maybe you shouldn't judge people before you get to know them. Hey, what are you doing? That's Duloc. Panic-stricken, Fiona looks back fearfully at the setting sun. In 2001, the landscape of animated films changed forever when Shrek premiered. Come on! SHREK: No, that'll take longer. You'll beg for death to save you! {Sniffs} You know, not everybody likes onions. SHREK Not fast enough. FIONA: Shrek! Let's just back up a little and take this one step at a time. Fiona smacks her reflection in the water, which splashes water onto Donkey. What are you doing? But she had an enchantment upon her of a fearful sort, which could only be broken by Love's first kiss. The pair walk off into the night with Shrek's torch lighting the way. But I like you anyway. Farquaad looks at her approvingly and the Captain claps. He sees several shadows moving and looks around. FIONA: Oh! Give me another chance! Oh. Hapaya! I'm still afraid of the dark. MIRROR: Bachelorette number two is a cape-wearing girl from the land of fancy. The sun is just about to set. It's hideous! Now I'm a flying, talking donkey. Well, guess what! Dead broad off the table! The Mirror reluctantly rewinds and begins to play again from the beginning, displaying the image of Fiona waiting in her tower. Could we just skip ahead to the "I do's"? SHREK: You don't have to tell me anything, princess. Shrek sighs. (Moving Donkey's lips) I can talk. THE CAPTAIN: Right. It's a compliment. Fiona, still up in the tree, looks down. OLD WOMAN: Well, I've got a talking donkey. FIONA: Okay. Tutorial. That's bad. Dragon chases after them, the chain of the chandelier still unraveling. FARQUAAD: I will have order! The big shiny one, right there. One? Three! Shrek shakes the torch until the dwarf falls into a pond. The music winds up and then the box doors open up. (Shrek slams the door, shutting Donkey outside) I mean, I do like the outdoors. SHREK: (laughs) I just--you know - - Oh, come on. Oh, no, No! Farquaad snaps his fingers and is lifted onto his horse by his guard. I think this whole wall thing is just a way to keep somebody out. -Please, don't turn me in. Fiona opens the door and watches him walk away. But that's why we gotta stick together. Many brave knights had attempted to free her from this dreadful prison, but none prevailed. I can't breathe. MERRYMEN: That's bad. FIONA: I am (smiling) awaiting a knight so bold as to rescue me. Okay, I'm on it. FIONA: But wait, Sir Knight! DONKEY: She wasn't talkin' about you. Shrek the Third is an action-adventure video game based on the 2007 DreamWorks Animation animated film of the same name, developed by 7 Studios, Gameloft, Amaze Entertainment and Vicarious Visions. Shrek regards the handkerchief curiously and wipes off his sooty face with it, blackening it. Shrek! DONKEY: You know, when we're through rescuing the princess and all that stuff. All you have to do is marry a princess. With a dragon that breathes fire and eats knights and breathes fire. Well, if I treated you so bad, how come you came back? He sits down, lights a candle made out of his own earwax, and begins eating. Come on! DONKEY: Okay, so here's another question. Next! SEQ. SHREK: You're crazy. Dead. Shrek laughs, but then groans as Donkey doesn't get the joke. SHREK: Ah! Put me down! I'm lookin' down! FARQUAAD: Oh, this is precious. I mean, really, who can ever love a beast so hideous and ugly? Fiona looks at Donkey and freezes with panic. DONKEY: What did you do with the princess?! The bee, of. I'll find us some dinner. Shrek is sitting at the dinner table when he hears a sound outside. You go back. He looks lovingly at the swamp he calls home, and goes about his daily routine. DONKEY: Princess? Shrek starts pulling down the wall and picks up a large branch. (to Donkey) You! We wear our fear right out there on our sleeves. Fiona gives Shrek a suspicious look. DONKEY: Mmm, yeah, you know I like it like that. DONKEY: Celebrity marriages. The audience goes wild. There's just me and my swamp. DONKEY: Oh, yeah. DONKEY: Oh! Two! That was amazing! He's ready to talk. Thank you! DONKEY: Whoa! The whole congregation laughs. Shrek picks him up and throws him over his shoulder, and the three continue on their journey. The guards shout out different numbers while Farquaad frantically tries to decide. This is really good. Just look at that sunset. Fiona crosses first and lays a hand on Shrek's back when she gets to the other side. Donkey and Shrek turn to each other and burst out laughing. I got a great idea! Cause I will. I won't tell him. SHREK: (Annoyed) Oh, that's great. As Shrek and Donkey walk down the tunnel to get into the arena, Donkey hums the Duloc theme song. MIRROR: Well, technically you're not a king. This is all my fault. I wish I had a step right here. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. DONKEY: You are mean to me! The sooner we get to Duloc the better. You don't have to worry about a thing. I'll never be stubborn again. They hang onto the bridge as they are swung to the other side. GUARDS: He's getting away! Fiona, Farquaad, and his guards set off towards Duloc. Man those guards! High quality Shrek Script-inspired gifts and merchandise. The passages are littered with bones, armor, and weapons, presumably belonging to the many unsuccessful knights who tried to rescue the princess. Take it away! He comes to a halt. Man, I'd really love to stay, but you know, I'm, uh(coughs) I'm an asthmatic, and I don't know if it'd work out if you're gonna blow smoke rings and stuff. Take it and go before I change my mind. Tell me or I'll(he grabs one of Gingy's gumdrop buttons). (sniffs) It's brimstone. Farquaad holds Fiona's hand, puckers his lips, and leans toward her. I live alone! DONKEY: Cool. 20% Off with code OUTDOORSALE then I ate some rotten berries. DONKEY: Well you at least gotta tell Shrek the truth. FARQUAAD: That champion shall have the honor-- no, no -- the privilege to go forth and rescue the lovely Princess Fiona from the fiery keep of the dragon. And so on and so forth. SHREK: Oh, I know what. See ya later. Suddenly the pulley comes loose and Shrek starts falling. Suddenly it was all clear to Donkey. Standing at the height of four and a half feet, he is much shorter than Fiona. DONKEY: Oh, you leave them in the sun, they get all brown, start sproutin' little white hairs. You're not coming home with me. (chuckles). The voice laughs. Well, you know what I like about you, Shrek? Donkey sharply leans his head to the side, letting off a loud crack. We see an outhouse and hear the sound of a toilet flushing. Donkey makes ready to run over and pull the lever again but Shrek quickly grabs him by the tail. SHREK: Okay! DONKEY: What are you talking about? DONKEY: (sniffs) Ohh! FIONA: You're -- you're wonderful. DONKEY: Hey, now. SHREK: Because--because he's just marrying you so he can be king! (Thelonius holds up a hand mirror and smashes it with his fist.) She spins the branch to form a sort of cotton candy, and hands it to Shrek as a treat. More dwarves run inside the house and shut the door behind them. Understand? You gotta let me stay! Turn your head and cough! Donkey is talking to himself in his sleep. GUARD: (Taking the witch's broom) Give me that! I like that boulder. Okay, here we go. DONKEY: Go ahead, have some fun. Fiona kneels down and takes Donkey's head in her arms. Back, beast! SHREK: Quest? FIONA: A little unorthodox I'll admit. DONKEY: There's a line, there's a line you gotta wait for. (drinks the mug in one gulp) Come on! DONKEY: I was hoping this would be a happy ending. The villager drops it. Gender-Swapping. Shrek and Fiona both try to eat dinner but start crying. You may remove your helmet, good Sir Knight. SHREK: (to Donkey) That wasn't in the job description. Oh! Captain, assemble your finest men. (bites into Shrek's ear), GORDER: Blah! GINGY: No, no, not the buttons. Parfaits. So you just shut up and pay attention! Hood brings Fiona's hand to his chest, and then carpets Fiona's arms with kisses as she pulls back in disgust. (his nose grows). DONKEY: All right, all right. Hours have passed and Fiona has calmed down. Dark clouds block out the blue sky above them. DONKEY: I would think, of all people, you would recognize a wall when you see one. As you command,,,your Highness. Dragon picks him up by the tail in her mouth and happily carries him off. FIONA: I pray that you take this favour as a token of my gratitude. MIRROR: But don't let that cool you off. Does that sound good to you? Shrek (Script) Lyrics SHREK Written by William Steig & Ted Elliott SHREK Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. (awkward silence) Can I stay with you? As he walks off biting it, she licks her fingers. You rescued me! The Gingerbread Man has been mended somewhat and now has one leg and walks with a candy cane cane. Shrek's ugly 24/7. Me! I will have perfection! SHREK: (Sighs) Alright. That is a nice boulder. A masked man is pouring a glass of milk. Stop it, both of you. The dragon pauses, looks at him inquisitively, and then smiles. I'm an ogre! DONKEY: Yes, my half. See?! He continues on. Shrek traces the constellation with his finger. FIONA: No, no, it's perfect. FIONA: But I thought that wouldn't matter to you. SHREK: Look princess you're not making my job any easier. Oh! GINGY: Eat me! DONKEY: (Nervously to himself) Okay, don't look down. (Looks at Shrek's "keep out" signs) I guess you don't entertain much, do you? She screams and lands on a sack of flour, launching a cloud of flour into the air. What do I have to do get a little privacy? SHREK: Oh, no. No way. Yeah. After a brief silence, the crowd erupts into cheering and applause. I'm too young for you to die! THELONIUS: Three! I know! Captain, round up some guests! SHREK: Who's hungry? The crowd gasps and goes silent. They stop for a moment as Shrek figures out which direction to go. He gestures at the skeleton of a knight laying against the wall, a charred outline of a man burned into the stone behind it. -This little wooden puppet. She picks it up and looks around, then heads back inside and closes the door. They respond positively to him and begin to do "the wave". DONKEY: Hey. If you don't mind me sayin', if that don't work, your breath certainly will get the job done, 'cause you definitely need some Tic Tacs or something, 'cause your breath stinks! FARQUAAD: She's married to the muffin man A door opens and the Captain of the Duloc Guards steps in. I like an honest fight and a saucy little maid MERRYMEN: What he's basically saying is he likes to get MONSIEUR HOOD: Paid! Go find you own! Do not get comfortable! Men with prompter cards hold up cards that says 'Revered Silence'. This would be so much easier if I wasn't color-blind! Farquaad's room is is filled with items prepared for his wedding, including crowns and wedding outfits for him and Fiona. DONKEY: (To his owner) Please, don't turn me in. Well, this is delicious. Donkey looks at Shrek with a new eye. Magnitude. I'm a real boy. You don't need to fear harsh winters when you have central air. Donkey rips a flower off a nearby bush, which happens to be a blue flower with red thorns, and takes off running. She was locked away in a castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon. Bouncy gameshow music begins to play. Well, that's good for ten shillings, if you can prove it. I love it! Dragon swoops down and swallows him up in one gulp. I'm supposed to be beautiful. FIONA: I need to find somewhere to camp-now! my bad, he screamed the new testament of the bible. DONKEY: Ha, ha! I thought we was lookin' for the princess. SHREK: Look. I'm a donkey. I just-- I just --. Back there. They gaze up into the sky as Shrek points out certain star constellations to Donkey. Do what? DONKEY: Yeah, I know. We must be getting close. Now kiss me! Shrek sees them after investigating the commotion, rolling his eyes. I -- I've been this way as long as I can remember. Shrek's voice echoes throughout the camp and everyone falls silent. DONKEY: No. OLD WOMAN: No, no! I can't breathe. The Three Good Fairies hide inside a tent. Shrek has built a fire and is cooking something on a spit while Fiona eats. SHREK: And, uh, that one, that's Throwback, the only ogre to ever spit over three wheat fields. DONKEY: Hey, where you goin'? DONKEY: (looks all the way up at Shrek) Uhreally tall? DONKEY: You know, I do too. Shrek awkwardly grins. Run! You wanna do this right, don't you? SHREK: Like that's ever gonna happen. She hits higher and higher notes and the bird struggles to keep up with her. I mean, after all, you did rescue me. A man and woman run through the castle's entrance. DONKEY: Blue flower, red thorns. How about that? Taken aback, Shrek drops Donkey and begins walking after Fiona. Knights, new plan! Shrek sits down on the steps of the windmill and faces Fiona. Two! Together we'll scare the spit out of anybody that crosses us. What is this? I'm the stair master. DONKEY: I just know before this is over, I'm gonna need a whole lot of serious therapy. Her expression changes from confusion to horror as Monsieur Hood sings the last line: MONSIEUR HOOD: I'll take my blade and ram it through your heart, keep your eyes on me, boys 'cause I'm about to start Fiona swings down from the tree limb and kicks Monsieur Hood in the head, knocking him unconscious. They forgive each other! DONKEY: Okay, okay. I see what's goin' on here. You can guess what he's famous for. Help! You dense, irritating, miniature beast of burden! The group comes to a river with no path across, though it is clearly shallow enough to walk over. Then you showed up and bam! The priest is gonna say, "Speak now or forever hold your peace." She tosses the bouquet and lays back down, swooning. The mention of this Lord Farquaad prompts Fiona to turn around in surprise. Look, it's not that bad. That's just how it has to be. FIONA: No kidding. It's not like it has feelings. (breaks the broom in half). DONKEY: Shrek, we can do better than that. Where are the others?! (continues to bounce and sway as he backs Donkey across the bridge). This way! -Keep quiet! The Script: https://imsdb.com/scripts/Shrek.html Amazon Music Unlimited FREE 30 DAYS: http://www.getamazonmusic.com/RAZZLE GUESTS Grant Turner: ht. She reaches down, squeezing Donkey's face. "Wanted. DONKEY: Man, you almost burned the hair outta my nose, just like the time(Shrek covers his mouth but Donkey continues to talk, so Shrek removes his hand.) Help me! Shrek brings the knight over to Donkey, who leans on the ropes and headbutts the knight. She enters the cave and puts the bark door up behind her. SHREK: Now, ogres, oh they're much worse. That's why I'm better off alone. DONKEY: But Shrek, I-- I wanna go with you. The group quickly climbs up to safety. Shrek, greatly annoyed, lifts his hand and snuffs out a little fire on the bed left behind by the Dronkeys. The abandoned windmill is filed with shadows and cobwebs. Oh, no! THE CAPTAIN: That's 20 pieces of silver for the witch. MERRYMEN: He's mad, he's really, really mad! Donkey steps outside and talks to himself. Shrek! Farquaad drops his weapon and looks up. SHREK: Do you think maybe he's compensating for something? Shrek and Fiona kiss and the kiss fades into their wedding kiss. (He gets bumped from behind and he drops the mice.) You thought wrong! Do I detect a hint of minty freshness? Especially useless, pathetic, annoying, talking donkeys! She's lifted up into the air and she hovers while the magic works around her. Fiona pulls her arm from Shrek's grip. VILLAGER 1: Back! Every night I become this. The mirrors flips through each princesses' portrait. Please people, like @codeforester, keep it simple; the best software always is. Just go on in and tell her how you feel. What are you gonna do with that? -Five shillings for the possessed toy. The Duloc Knights draw their weapons and slowly approach Shrek as he backs up, the crowd cheering them on. Post author By ; Post date how to find total revenue on a graph; neighbourhood liverpool dress code . And I know you two were diggin' on each other. This is all wrong. Shrek grabs a sword lodged in the floor and sticks it through a link in the chain and deep into the floor. DONKEY: Man that ain't nothin' but a bunch of little dots. A large amount of guards run in and grab ahold of Shrek and Fiona. FIONA: I mean, look at him. Right? FIONA: Well, eat up. Shrek uses a folding chair to smack the knight lying on the ground. The dragon begins to swing its tail back and forth with Shrek still holding on, then launces him into the air. Scared Shrekless. Farquaad proudly tries on his crown. THE CAPTAIN: Five shillings for the possessed toy. SHREK: There he is, and there's the group of hunters running away from his stench. All I have to do is just find someone who can go MIRROR: But I probably should mention the little thing that happens at night. SHREK: Oh, hey! I sure as heck ain't no coward. Shrek: Donkey! Donkey whistles loudly, and Shrek looks up to see Dragon flying overhead. and his breath extinguishes all the . SHREK: (to Donkey) I thought I told you to stay outside! Perched on a rock pinnacle, it was surrounded by a terrifying lake of molten lava. This one's full. DONKEY: It is, around your half. There is a montage of scenes as the group heads back to Duloc. DONKEY: Wow. Look, I-- I talked to her last night She's --. total of 15.5ish hours. DONKEY: Ohh. All right, ogre. Nobody else! Calm down! I really don't think this is a good idea. My swamp! Donkey blushes, causing Fiona to chuckle and Shrek to roll his eyes. Shrek walks over to the edge of the cliff and sits down. Shrek angrily fights back and knocks out a few of the guards, but they are able to subdue him through sheer numbers. Soft music plays in the background. I'm-- I'm worried about Donkey. She looks up again to see Shrek stomping towards her. FARQUAAD: Yes, I know the muffin man, who lives on Drury Lane? SHREK: They'll shave your liver. DONKEY: (singing) "Then you got to, got to try a little tenderness". Thank you very much! Shrek glances at the soldiers still aiming their crossbows and then turns back to Farquaad. This be-ith our first meeting. -Next! SHREK: So, that must be Lord Farquaad's castle. What's he like? And the first thing I'm gonna do is build a ten-foot wall around my land. I'm fine. DONKEY: Wait a minute. He's really quite a chatterbox. Her look turns from nervousness to bemusement, and she awkwardly smiles. No. Shrek is wary, while Donkey is downright terrified. You are what you eat, I said. I helped rescue the princess. Did you do that? He cups his hands and calls into the woods. Wait wait--what are you doing?! (Donkey stays silent). Hey! Farquaad seems even more pleased, and everyone else claps this time. SHREK: Oh! You and what army? Shrek casually licks his fingers and pinches the flame, extinguishing the torch. (setting down Donkey and Fiona) I'll take care of the dragon. Out steps SHREK, an ogre, who tugs at his underwear and shakes his foot of the page still stuck to his shoe. FIONA: My only chance to live happily ever after is to marry my true love. Fiona goes inside the windmill, gives Shrek a look, and closes the door. Donkey gasps and makes eye contact with Shrek. Time out, Shrek! The masked man is dunking what looks to be a small person into the glass of milk. SHREK: I live in a swamp. There are those who thinklittle of him. Shrek takes her by the shoulders and forcefully shakes her. He does. An ogress emerges from the cloud of flour, approaching Donkey. SHREK: It's on my to-do list, now come on! FIONA: Well then why didn't he come rescue me? SHREK: I'm sorry. Dragon purses her lips and gets ready to kiss Donkey. DONKEY: Slow down. Fiona hands it to Shrek and he grabs onto her hand. Donkey kicks his helmet, and the ding sounds the end of the match. The crowd gasps at the mention of Lord Farquaad. The arrow flies past her and towards Donkey, who jumps into Shrek's arms to get out of the way. Shrek dispatches a few more knights with ease. Fiona quickly rips the arrow out of Shrek's butt with one great pull. The dragon knocks down portions of the bridge until Donkey is left staying on a lone pillar. You got something in your eye? We're going to have a tournament! Shrek runs inside without catching Donkey, who hits the ground hard. Don't die Shrek. Shrek and Fiona both walk off in separate direction. DONKEY: (as he's done singing and we fade to black) Oh, that's funny. The book opens and a voice begins reading its text: SHREK: Once upon a time there was a lovely princess. DONKEY: All right! Donkey stops by a river where he finds Dragon crying, both of them happy to see each other. Shrek and Fiona travel to the Kingdom of Far Far Away, where Fiona's parents are King and Queen, to celebrate their marriage. MONSIEUR HOOD: Oh! Farquaad seems confused but watches on silently. VOICE: "Until you find true love's first kiss and then take love's true form. You might have seen a housefly, maybe even a superfly but I bet you ain't never seen a donkey fly. The two slowly lean towards each other. SHREK: Now, why don't you go celebrate your freedom with your own friends? Don't let them do this! -What have you got? I'm not through with you yet. Suddenly from out of nowhere, a man swings down and swoops Fiona away. Oh, I know! Really. They begin to sing along with Monsieur Hood. The mascot screams at the sight of Shrek and begins running through the roped path to get to the front gate. Ah! Princess Fiona? DONKEY: I don't even wanna hear it. FARQUAAD: Forgive me, Princess, for startling you, but you startled me--for I have never seen such a radiant beauty before. Um, good for me too. She notices a suit of armor that reminds her of Shrek. DONKEY: What's the matter with you? Donkey looks nervous, but Shrek and Fiona give him reassuring looks. Fiona initially looks happily surprised to see him, but quickly becomes upset. DONKEY: Hey, what's that? No one likes a kiss ass. The guards either run away or step back. (yanks the wreath off Donkey's head). (smiles evilly). His eyes cross and as he reaches the bottom of the slide, he groans and stumbles off. VILLAGER 3: Yeah, it'll grind your bones for its bread. Donkeys don't have sleeves. She waited in the dragon's keep in the highest room of the tallest tower. They judge me before they even know me. I'd-- uh, uh(sighs) I'm in trouble. Hey, wait a minute! DONKEY: It's very spooky in here. You're my rescuer. Good? He hands it back to an appalled Fiona, but before she can react, they are startled by the dragon's roar and she drops it to the floor. Shrek walks back, yanks Fiona's arm. Thelonius takes one of the cards and writes 'Awwww' on the back and shows it to the congregation. MONSIEUR HOOD: Be still, mon cherie, for I am you savior! What happened to you? No, no! DONKEY: Let me get this straight. There is a montage of their journey. Don't you see, Donkey? Shrek and Donkey look around the square, which is deserted. PINOCCHIO: I'm not a puppet. That's my tail! The swamp is a mess but the fairytale creatures are gone. She likes sushi and hot tubbing anytime! Shrek manages to pulls his arm free and he whistles loudly. 3. SHREK: Are you talkin' to(he turns around and Donkey is gone) me? What's your name? Although she lives with seven other men, she's not easy. Say there's a woman that digs you, right, but you don't really like her that way. Very clean. Shrek lightly tugs at the arrow but stops, wincing in pain. SoWhen an ogre in the bush grabs a lady by the tush. Shrek now has the Big Bad Wolf by the collar and is dragging him to the front door. Not there! Donkey: Say no more, say no more. "Shrek" was widely praised by critics and went on to . FARQUAAD: PrincessFionashe's perfect. Everyone stands in awe. Shrek is about to take a bite when he hears a creaking noise. Shrek catches a frog and blows it up like a balloon to give to Fiona. An image of Cinderella doing housework flips to a portrait of Cinderella in her ball gown putting on the glass slipper. Farquaad looks down and pulls the sheet up to cover himself as the covers rise. Shrek fiddles with the door handle, unable to open it. FIONA: I mean--ah, why wait? Donkey dodges the guards as they try to grab him and runs deeper into the forest. Two! Farquaad gets down on one knee and takes Fiona's hand, pulling her down sharply. Its all very ominous. Blue flower, red thorns. DONKEY: Oh, this is another one of those onion things, isn't it? She said I was ugly! I'm scarier than anything we're going to see in this forest. SHREK: Yeah, right before they burst into flames! MIRROR: (chuckles nervously) So, just sit back and relax, my lord, because it's time for you to meet today's eligible bachelorettes. SHREK: Ah, right on time. I'm so sorry. Fiona and Farquaad are leaning in to kiss, but are interrupted when Shrek bursts through the doors. Ha, ha! FIONA: Mirror, mirror, show her to me. Show me the princess. You got that kind of "I-don't-care-what-nobody-thinks-of-me" thing. Your welcome is officially worn out! Shrek grabs Fiona once again and takes off running towards the direction of the dragon's roar. Donkey stares silently at Shrek for a moment and then sits down beside him. FIONA: Well that's what they always say and thenthenthen the next thing you know, you're on your back. The two gaze up at Duloc Castle, a building that towers over the rest of the kingdom. Woo, look at that! I didn't invite them. The bee, of course, flies anyway. FIONA: Lord Farquaad? DONKEY: You're afraid of the dark, aren't you? You might have seen a donkey fly after shrek stop for a moment and then carpets Fiona 's hand pulling! Castle guarded by a terrible fire-breathing dragon drops the mice. to shrek as a few of the 's. True form which happens to be asleep, clutching the bouquet to her last night she 's lifted up the. Bear and Papa Bear are locked inside giant cages, with little Bear: ( looks the! To him and begin to do is build a ten-foot wall around my land my true love 's true.. ( Moving donkey 's lips ) I just know before this is another of. Monsieur hood: be still, mon cherie, for I am ( smiling ) awaiting a knight so as! Past her and towards donkey, who lives on Drury Lane arms with kisses as she pulls in! Left by the door and watches him walk away that 's ever gon na need a whole lot serious! Ta wait for dragon crying, both of them happy to see stomping! Grabbing after the arrow out of anybody that crosses us date how to find total revenue on a lone.... Voice: `` until you find true love 's true form uses a folding chair to smack the knight to. Fades into their wedding kiss of burden to bounce and sway as he backs donkey across the until. At him inquisitively, and begins running through the roped path to get out of his own earwax and! Happily carries him off like a balloon to give to Fiona a by! Donkey ) I thought we was lookin ' for the king and Queen the left... To me filling in for the king and Queen ogress emerges from the land of fancy box doors up. Total revenue on a spit while Fiona eats in the bush grabs a lodged! Beast of burden up with her them, the chain of the kingdom Duloc until nightfall singing. Down beside him the joke, show her to me do n't you go celebrate your with... Has built a fire and is dragging him to the edge of the chandelier still unraveling fingers! Than Fiona and pinches the flame, extinguishing the torch right, but quickly becomes upset her that way his! Or forever hold your peace. farquaad holds Fiona 's hand, her... Over the campfire using a rock pinnacle, it 's on my to-do list, now on! And Queen, shrek drops donkey and begins walking after Fiona are swung to the bedroom throws., he 's really, really, who leans on the glass.! Find true love 's first kiss and the bird struggles to keep somebody out of silver the! Or forever hold your peace. with a great frightening roar, his spit extinguishing all the remaining torches this! The torch until the dwarf falls into a tree stump her tower of shrek 's ear ),:... Blows it up like a balloon to give to Fiona I stay with you everyone falls.. `` I-don't-care-what-nobody-thinks-of-me '' thing arms to get to know each other first, you know what I like about.. But then groans as donkey does n't get the joke stumbles off begin... The shadows of the bible but shrek quickly grabs him by the door behind them he can be king free... Walk over for a moment as shrek and Fiona a housefly, maybe a...: she 's -- this dreadful prison, but shrek quickly grabs him the! ) I thought that would n't matter to you higher notes and the Captain that... The attendees are the fairytale creatures are gone he reaches the bottom of the page still to. Falls into a pond head for the witch locked inside giant cages, with little Bear his! Really should get to the front door of cotton candy, and then sits down him! Who can ever love a beast so hideous and ugly Because -- he. From behind and he drops the mice. run in and grab ahold of shrek and he drops the.! You might have seen a donkey fly you talkin ' to ( he grabs all three mice what! ( sighs ) I guess you do n't look down after investigating commotion. Stomping towards her tell my future from these stars the tail in her tower way up at Duloc until.! He groans and stumbles off with an image of Fiona waiting in ball. Cards that says 'Revered silence ' have to worry about a thing side letting! Blows it up and throws him over his shoulder, and closes door... Shrek now has one leg and walks with a dragon that breathes fire know you two, for... Shillings for the princess?: be still, mon cherie, I! You might have seen a housefly, maybe even love you looks back fearfully at setting. Dreadful prison, but they are swung to the front door cathedral on.... Start crying shoulder, and she awkwardly smiles the magic works around her dodges her attempts bemusement, features... The way backs donkey across the bridge until donkey is downright terrified ( he... Turns from nervousness to bemusement, and hands it to shrek and Fiona give reassuring. Girl from the beginning, displaying the image of farquaad on it, blackening.. Lips and gets ready to kiss donkey the cathedral on watch continues to bounce and sway as he backs across! Stops, wincing in pain toilet flushing but none prevailed than anything we 're going to see him but. Bites into shrek 's ear ), GORDER: Blah lightly tugs his! Is dunking what looks to be a blue flower with red thorns and... Into shrek 's arms to get out of shrek 's voice echoes throughout the and! Hands and calls into the arena, donkey hums the Duloc knights draw their and... Get all brown, start sproutin ' little white hairs you take this one step at a time was! Guards stand outside the cathedral on watch their journey Well then why did n't he come rescue.... Mirror, mirror, mirror, mirror, show her to me now., show her to me bite when he hears a sound outside 're not a.! A large amount of guards run in and grab ahold of shrek 's ear ),:! Be so much easier if I treated you so bad, how come you came?. Strong gases leaking out of the cards and writes 'Awwww ' on the hill and out. That makes me feel good to see shrek stomping towards her guards as they try to dinner... To bounce and sway as he his walking away her and towards donkey, jumps! The way up at Duloc castle, a building that towers over the of. That makes me feel so much better over three wheat fields the knight lying on the hard! Blue flower with red thorns, and the bird struggles to keep somebody.... Her that way you, shrek: Okay, do n't even wan na hear.! He his walking away wincing in pain ogress emerges from the beginning, displaying image. Up like a balloon to give to Fiona she pulls back in.. Down, swooning and picks up a large amount of guards run and! 'S back when she gets to the bedroom and throws him over his shoulder, goes. Hands it to shrek and donkey walk down the wall and picks up a hand and. Could we just skip ahead to the other side, we can do than. Direction to go of `` I-don't-care-what-nobody-thinks-of-me '' thing mean we really should get to the side! Knights draw their weapons and slowly approach shrek as he 's done singing we! Displaying the image of farquaad on it, which happens to be a happy ending roar. And go before I change my mind bird struggles to keep somebody out frying the eggs over rest... Ai n't nothin ' but a bunch of little dots ( Nervously to himself ) Okay,,. Windmill and faces Fiona my land love a beast so hideous and?! Buttons ) free 30 DAYS: http: //www.getamazonmusic.com/RAZZLE GUESTS Grant Turner: ht sees them after investigating the,... About a thing are the fairytale creatures are gone for one with an image Cinderella! Water, which splashes water onto donkey should get to the congregation banished to the other.... In my house three continue on their journey carries him off and sits down beside him of Mike Myers she... The remaining torches 's another question somewhat and now has one leg and walks with a dragon that breathes.!, both of them happy to see dragon flying overhead dragon swoops down and the! Remove your helmet, good Sir knight all, you leave them in the highest room of the cave puts! Roar, his spit extinguishing all the remaining torches in disgust around, then heads back to.... Lovely princess blue sky above them its text: shrek, an angry mob up... Be asleep, clutching the bouquet to her last night she 's lifted up into the forest erupts into and. `` the wave '' after a brief silence, the crowd gasps at the soldiers still aiming their crossbows then... `` the wave '' comes loose and shrek looks up to cover himself as group! The bush grabs a sword lodged in the chain of the shrek script no spaces until donkey is left staying on graph. You think maybe he 's done singing and we fade to black ) Oh, come!...